It's coming

Guys i have a really strong feeling that this was just a test run to make sure the devices whoever did this made work.
Id bet money there will be a larger much deadlier attack involving 5-10 or maybe even more of these bombs going off all over NYC either later today or in the next week or two.
What do you think Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nybomber.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=jyFMG2766vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

today is 999 in the jew calendar

If it's gonna happen, I want it to happen soon.

I'd like to have something to fight for

It won't be just one place this time.

For sure.
Be vigilant.

it's truly fucking happening this time, you can feel it in the air

Even though Boston had casualties (albeit only like 5), the bombs started a little search. It was the potential beginning of an even bigger happening since they were driving to Times Square. But led to shootings, car chase, slain officers, makeshift grenades, carjacking and an entire city being shut down. This could be huge.

I'm scared ;_;

Someone tell me it's going to be okay. Pls...

THERE IS A NUKE IN LADY LIBERTY

SLIDE thread to postpone the inevidible. You know what will happen next; but you won't report on it as it does not "fit the narrative".

The Fire Rises, but you cannot see it as you are already residing within.

The day of 223 is sure to come ;)

It's not going to be okay.
>You have no idea what is ahead brother.
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

The Muslims are on the run with more bombs, no doubt about that. New Jersey in thr morning, NYC at night. Who knows where they are now or will be tomorrow.

Wont these attacks just help Trump though?

GUYS...

nybomber.tumblr.com/

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GO ROGUE AND BOMB A RUSSIA-BACKED SYRIAN ARMY TO PROTECT A FUCKING INSANE DEATH CULT

if real my sides may be in actual danger this time

duct tape them, user. and may Kek watch over them.

member when idiots didn't spam the same line in all threads because they were capable of more than one original thought per day?

i member dat

The guy/guys who did this are probably about as incompetent as the Boston Bombers.

I would think they have more devices, no doubt, but see no reason to believe they didn't intend to kill large numbers the other day.

Unless the cops catch whoever did this quick more could happen, but I don't think for a moment this is anything other than a failed attack, so far.

Much like the Stockholm bombings and the Glasgow airport attack.

Something very weird is going on right now. Dark times are coming, my fucking sixth sense has been going off for months now.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyFMG2766vs