Remember that this election will determine what type of Supreme Court we will have for the next 10+ years

Remember that this election will determine what type of Supreme Court we will have for the next 10+ years

people really don't grasp how important this is. This will carry Trump's legacy as a President once he has left this Earth and young Barron takes office.

Super important, I think it determines weather we become a commie shithole or hopefully undo the subversion that has plagued us for the last 40+ years, shit will not be easy.

Thought Obama was choosing a replacement before he left office?

Senate won't approve anyone he picks luckily.

Soon you will get to fuck your dogs legally, after all its 2016

If the next President serves 8 years they could potentially be able to nominate 5 Supreme Court Justices.

>tfw you will see Ivanka Trump sit on the Supreme Court in your lifetime

>Implying "corporations are people" retarded right isn't just as bad as fucktarded identity politics left.

I don't really give a fuck about laws anymore. Modern society is fucked, and thus their laws are not applicable.

When do you start high school kid?

I'd rather have her sit on my face

Sure, but the neocon have similar ideological alignments with the far left. Same root problem.

If corporations can't have rights then neither can people.

Society really doesn't understand this. A lot of people would rather elect Hillary out of spite than to do what's best for the country. They think it's a fucking joke, but they will be the first ones to bitch and moan when everything goes to hell in a few years.

Liberals: Dumb fucks who should've been aborted

Supreme Court Justices are always shit, no matter who nominates them. Prosecutors and DAs and shit. Never a defense attorney or anyone who gives a shit about the rights of defendants or employees (workers), or consumers. Fuck 'em.

This god willing (((Ginsberg))) kicks the bucket and Sotomayor gets a Kansas farmhouse dropped on her LaRaza ass. Are there even any conservative judges left to to put on the supreme court?

Too weak to push it through

There are three conservatives now that Tonys dead

Not sitting. Are there any conservative judges to left to appoint?