What is Aleppo /pol?

What is Aleppo /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fOT_BoGpCn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goddamn, that's pretty good

here's another bump for you bro

I agree that this was a gaffe but I also agree it is a net positive just because it got Johnson more airtime than anything else he has done. never mind a "major" presidential candidate proposing getting rid of all federal taxes on individuals except for a 28% consumption tax. I am pretty sure that is a terrible idea based on my extremely limited understanding of economics. Any time you only tax consumption you put a larger proportion of the tax burden on those families and individuals who spend the majority of their income on consumption (aka surviving. Food/shelter).

It got him airtime saying what a fucking idiot he is.

So while more people know who he is than otherwise would, their first impression of him is "that fucking idiot who doesn't know what Aleppo is". That's not a "net positive".

Maybe I am being too generous to people who would have seen this gaffe. I know I, and I am sure a percentage of people who frequent this board that would correlate to the percentage of people who vote for Johnson nationally, know what/where Aleppo is. My point being an extreme minority of eventual voters know what the fuck Aleppo is. I do completely believe him thinking it was an acronym at first. The vast majority of people just want to react. "THIS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ALEPPO IS? I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED ESSAYS WRITTEN ON ALEPPO AND THE IMPACT OF MULTIPLE FORCES FIGHTING OVER THE AREA" but the reality is a frightful minority are informed enough to have any opinion. And even then there are those who may recognize it on the most basic of levels. Maybe they heard Rush mention Aleppo and if they hear it again all they can think is "KILL EM ALL. GLASS PARKING LOTS."

Way to set the bar low for a man who wants to lead the most powerful country in the world.

Is that something more extreme than irony? I only ask this because this sub is 99% Trump train.

ALEPPO
L
E
P
P
O

DID I JUST HEAR SOMEONE SAY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS?????!!!!

$10,000 well spent, and people want him in charge of the economy? Trumps getting more memes and better memes for FREE.

youtu.be/fOT_BoGpCn4

Lol

The "you're kidding." is always the best part. Dude is so damned serious.

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GO ROGUE AND BOMB A RUSSIA-BACKED SYRIAN ARMY TO PROTECT A FUCKING INSANE DEATH CULT

fuck off leppo wog cunt

Some kind of chili pepper I think.

Honestly who the fuck knows all the cities in third world countries, especially ones that aren't even the capital? It's not like he said "What is Damascus".

Still better editing than Hillary Clinton's speech

This conflict is a cluser fuck.You have russian backed national forces, isis, and american backed kurdish forced, and more.

I could be wrong, but I believe its an old wooden ship used in the civil war era

Ironically his foreign policy is actually pretty solid. Leave Assad in power, quit meddling. Still a really odd guy though

Aleppo is a sick guy that Jesus healed