>be Canadian

rt.com/viral/359680-teacher-asked-lick-student/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDyP9zxgCXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

LICK ASS IN CLASS

When will be mine turn

sfdlkj sfkje wer;hqi ihq;ihdf; jk;aj; kj, dsaflkje ji jij l;.

sdkfjl ,j dfkj ajkl jkjalk... aldskjlkj lakjflj.

>Canadian
>"why don't you lick me where I fart?"

would you guys lick your hottest teachers ass? i know i would

Did they take her up on her offer?

Clever girl

You guys are ignoring the important part though, a teacher asked a young student to lick her ass and she was SUSPENDED. Not fired, not arrested, SUSPENDED. I think this is offering some insight as to why Canadians are the worst shitposters.

>be canadian
>get suspended for being a pervert to a student
vs
>be american
>Get shot or bombed

Wonder which is worse?

Apart from being fucking degenerate, I can imagine this was a fat she-dyke rather than one of those petite teachers who looks like Taylor Swift.

i'd like to siphon her syrup if you know what I mean

sasuga romania

double dubs!

didn't know Terrance and Philip was in a genuine analysis of Canadian behavior.

sounds like something a shitskin would say.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh never mind

i see we have a leaf with proxy here

T b h, I think this is a pretty red-pilled way to tell a probable-shithead child to fuck off. In absence of more information, teacher did nothing wrong.

ew

I didn't know Canadians spoke Welsh

Are you guys not reading the article? She wasn't being serious. She had a history of being vulgar in class. Some of the things she said that they talked about in the article are pretty funny like when she asked if someone wrestling another person liked it from behind.

This sounds like a cool teacher!

'Lick me where I fart!!'

Jeez people are so uptight these days

You mean you don't want to lick her where she farts??

lick it then stick it

>slaps a student and tells him to grow some balls
>Tells female student to stop bitching and shit down.

Shit sounds hilarious!

Seriously though, why is that sex education poster half in English and half in gibberish?

>Slapped a kid and called one a bloody pedophile
Why is the Canadian justice system so lenient towards women?

youtube.com/watch?v=zDyP9zxgCXU

It's a native canadian language.

Thats the Canadian language.

then what did u think the fucking joke was?

i'd lick the teachers asshole clean, not because she's attractive, just because i forgot to eat breakfast today

This thread is degenerate for making me want to fap to lesbian rimjobs now

>Most recently she was suspended for 30 days last January for professional misconduct. Among the most recent allegations that date to 2015:

>She slapped a student on head, called him an idiot and told him to “grow some balls.”

>Green-Johnson allegedly called one student a “bloody pedophile”.

>Reportedly told a female student she "looked like a frumpy old lady today."

>In the earlier disciplinary action, she slammed her students as stupids, idiots, gay and a “bitch”.

She is a 12th grade teacher she is simply treating her students as as soon-to-be-adults and not as grade 1 children who need to be sheltered and coddled.

The world needs more vulger teachers who tell students to fuck off and are not afraid of parents or angry letters.

More:

>That same month, Green-Johnson caught two male students play-wrestling outside her classroom. When one student jumped on the other’s back, Green-Johnson said: “So you like it from behind.”

>In an incident that fall, students jesting about how much it would hurt to get hit in the groin playfully began swinging their binders at each other. In attempting to stop them Green-Johnson “made accidental contact with (one of the student’s) groin, causing him to fall to the ground in tears.”

>The following month, when a student asked the teacher to repeat what she’d said, Green-Johnson told the girl to “sit down or I will bop you in the nose.” To another student, she said words to the effect of “stop bitching and sit down.”

>Told a student: “I have never said this to a student before but f--k you.”

>Told another: “It sounds like your ass cheeks are too close together,” after the student a made a noise by pressing his lips together.

>Told a student who’d offered to buy her muffins in exchange for a passing grade: “You mean a bribe? I’d be able to shit for a week.”

She has quite the history. I am honestly surprised her students reported her and documented all these incidents. Back in my school days the teachers who swore a lot were the popular ones.

Sure. Social dynamics, they exist.

If you're a young man and you're banging your hot teacher, you got a good thing going, don't rate her out. But if the genders are reversed, better have her keep quite or they'll bury him under the fucking dungeon.

Damnit, Jim, I'm not going to rape the Joker and that's final!