Any arabic speakers have a translation for this

so apprentice last night (((isis forums))) made a post of instructions to attack new york tonight
so bassically we know now this was (((isis))) we need a translation.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocativ.com/world/isis-2/isis-pipe-bomb-attack-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=ao697WH-pvQ
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/18/world/middleeast/us-airstrike-syrian-troops-isis-russia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source vocativ.com/world/isis-2/isis-pipe-bomb-attack-america/

NOT ALL MUSLIMS
IF YOU WERE MORE ACCEPTING THEY WOULDN'T ATTACK
ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TERROR

Whats apprentice?

Bump for rising interest

apparently

It is talking about tourism op

my auto correct chose the wrong word sorrysee

Cross post into Trumpgen and Syriagen. You'll find some Arabic speakers there.

Oops I did it again. Threw bomb in the thrash, instead of the can. Oh allah allah

care to translate for us

Anyone greentext a translation yet?

What's it Say?

>tourism

Are you trying to say all Muslims are tourists?

Sure. It says

>We will be demanding several million dollars, or we will be employing extreme measures in order to achieve world peace. - al sayyam hijjyde

its not like muslims are terrorists, what kind of world would that be?

>ISIS Forums Share Pipe Bomb Instructions for Attacks on NYC, Las Vegas
>Las Vegas

Fuck. That's where I live.

Better steer clear of the strip for now...

> One of the most famous places in the world.
> Thousands gather at the square.
> Something about hotels and restaurants.
> Idk failed translation, seems pretty vague.

> They will make a visit in a month.
> Also mentioned cinemas.

saying good things about time square, tourism, food, hotels

>Times square is a tourism hub
>it attracts thousands of tourists from all over the world
>plenty of theatres, cinemas, restaurants as well as fancy hotels

Nice try, FBI. I can't translate Arabic because I'm not a terrorist.

These make sense, lol OP is a faggot

i can provide a rough translation

>Attention all muslim brothers: it has come to our attention that the western devil does not know how to read cursive, so regard this message as a secret code that only muslim eyes can read. if a white person comments on this image, simply comment "what a nice prayer". They will agree, as they are too ashamed of their ignorance to admit their inability to "read good".

>In the event of a jihad, please transmit all messages in written script only, as cursive handwriting appears as strange symbols to the minimally literate protestant. This will be the only safe way to communicate in the holy war battlefield after President Obama opens the borders.

>Pure-blooded Muslims will meet in and around Michigan, henceforth known as New Arabia after the day of judgment. Please share this message on all social media platforms, even if you have taqbir friends, as they will be convinced this is a prayer for world peace and tolerance among all peoples.

so an ISIS site is just casually talking about tourism and places to buy takeaways and shiet?

anything about planting a bomb or terrorism?

I was at the union square regal when the bombing happened, 2spooky

Nice taquiya

No surprise there

This even looks like an invite to go there and enjoy it. If I show this text to any arabic speaker he would talk about how nice time square is. The only way to read the ISIS implications is that since it's a tourists area then it's a good target, and all the restaurants, theatres bla bla are crowded targets. But this is only forced on the text not from the text itself

Why don't you tell us what it really says?

Fucking great.

here you all go

seems like they are trying to imply that NY is a good target for terrorism

OP give us the sauce

Here is the text, compare it with the one in OP pic to make sure it's the same then take it to Google translate

تعتبر ساحة تايمز سكوير من أشهر الأماكن السياحية في العالم كله و ليس فقط في سياحة امريكا حيث تعتبر هذه الساحة الواقعة في ولاية نيويورك مكان لتجمع الآلاف من البشر يوميا و يوجد بها العديد من المسارح و دور السينما و مراكز التسوق و المطاعم إلى جانب فنادق نيويورك الراقية و لذلك يعتبر تايمز سكوير أحد أهم و أشهر الأماكن السياحية في سياحة نيويورك

The real trigger for the latest attacks is the current Islamic holiday.
They start acting up every time they have one.

They encourage lone wolf attackers.
A direct link isn't going to be apparent to the dumb.

hihi

cheers idk where i messed up with the "Aelloukaah"

bahahaha

how do you know its a isis site

""""tourism""""

>bragging about loving in some non capital desert town
Lol

Because it's a typo in the original pic. I fixed it then made a mistake by putting New York instead of murika at the end

Underrated post.

Cred Forums's been good to me tonight.

>brink of WWIII (thanks, Australia!)
>Clinton campaign disintegrating (thanks, old age!)
>a new Polandball comic I haven't seen (Thanks, user!)
>btfo a CtR shill using math (thanks /sci/!)

...and now this.
Good times.

I literally got this response tonight when I brought up NYPD's former (effective) use of profiling in investigations under Juliani
>thats intolerant
>it creates more terrorists than it stops

It just happened
Explosion in Manhattan, 24 injured

Update
29 injured

Check the news asap

THIS AND /THREAD
MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL BUT ONE GUY ONCE SAID SOMETHING BAD TO A MUSLIM SO OF COURSE WE WENT AND BECAME A TERIST

October Surprise?

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GO ROGUE AND BOMB A RUSSIA-BACKED SYRIAN ARMY TO PROTECT A FUCKING INSANE DEATH CULT

nope
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/18/world/middleeast/us-airstrike-syrian-troops-isis-russia.html

remember when the president of the united states stuck to foreign policy, but made a mistake because freeing europe from russia's natural gas is apparently the big mission here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline

Wowzers