NY BOMBER TUMBLR

FUCKING WAT

nybomber.tumblr.com/
>nybomber.tumblr.com/
nybomber.tumblr.com/
>nybomber.tumblr.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

nybomber.tumblr.com/
advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline
nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/how-internet-trolls-won-the-2016-presidential-election.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/18/world/middleeast/us-airstrike-syrian-troops-isis-russia.html
pooparcel.com/collections/frontpage/products/spring-loaded-cock-and-glitter-surprise
bigstory.ap.org/3cd7b62fd8234a828257f972806375f4?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
archive.is/mOh3Z
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/18/eight-people-injured-during-stabbing-attack-at-minnesota-mall/
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/17/us/nj-explosive-trash-can/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=qHsr45y7Ov8
archive.is/yEqoq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

screnshot i aint clicking that shit

Is this another Cred Forums psyop?

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GO ROGUE AND BOMB A RUSSIA-BACKED SYRIAN ARMY TO PROTECT A FUCKING INSANE DEATH CULT

Nice false flag OP

Shitty manifesto, looks like 5 minutes work

hahahahahahaha oh my god

i fucking hope so

>nybomber.tumblr.com/

Lol just giving Cred Forums a reason to make more rope.

its fucking tumblr

prob hella fake but heres a screenshot

Shitty manifesto.

Eric & Dylan's will always be my favorite right next to Elliot's.

OP that's a funny joke, but it's also a felony.
you do realise this?

No love for Ted?

Has to be fake, he is mistaking Trump for Hillary.

Cred Forums memes
I hope you don't get v& op

Bomber? I hardly know her!

i really hope OP didnt make this and gets tracked down

Fake as fuck

Reads like a pol psy ops campaign

kek, it's definitely a crazy Cred Forumstard that's 5 minutes away from getting v&

I like Ted's, but I can't identify with him in very many regards.

Yeah I smell bullshit

Rofl. He's a Trump hating homophobe. I love it.

Thank you for your work, Milo!

Wasn't me m80s, got the link from 8ch.

I fucking wish I thought of this first.

Just got off work, didn't get to read what was happening.

On happening scale of 1/full blown Ron Paul where we at?

hahahahahaha Bahamas USA

>im going to leave in that auto correct fail because laughing so hard I bahama sounds about right for this

You have got to be fucking shitting me. What a great distraction from obama supporting ISIS. This is such a goddamn shitshow.

if true
M
Y

S
I
D
E
S

A
R
E

I
N

O
R
B
I
T

>wants equality, justice blahblahblah
>but doesn't want a country where it's ok for there to be a Republican party.

>stupid jude wants a one party communist state.

SIEG HEIL

Oh boy this is gonna rustle some jimmies

Wait. He's gay? Even fucking better. Fuck. Yes.

So a Tumblrina set fire to a garbage can because of Homophobia and this caught national attention?

wut

i didn't know sam hyde was homosexual

Epic troll.

SHUT IT DOWN this WILL backfire!

Reminder that Trump's been campaigning for gay rights against Clinton for almost 20 years now.

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

>some random memelord decides to get a lot of (you)s
>gets arrested for terrorism and thrown into guantanamo

Kekkerino

So now it's either a false flag or a false fag
kek

SJW ARE TERRORIST
SEND THE A-10S

RADICAL FAGGOTS

5/10.

Happening in the heart of NYC, multiple devices found, but only one actually detonated and hasn't even resulted in any deaths.

There was a stabbing somewhere else though, where the guy supposedly shouted about Allah.

no it's a parody claim at best.
At worst its some Cred Forums autist who is actually the bomber in an attempt alse-flagging

Oh, so it's another 8ch autist takes things too far episode.

So this is just some fake copypasta somebody has been waiting to activate, right? R-Right?

Who cares? It's good for those who want a just and free world.

>It is 2016 and we are still being viewed as mentally ill, sinners, attention seekers, and just plain weirdos in general.
>bombs NYC

yeah this isn't real

seems fake.

would guarantee that trump wins if its true though.

He's gay but didn't flare up his website? Cmon now...

It's definitely fake. Page's archive shows it as being posted on the 18th. Then again, gay people tend to be pretty fucking dumb. OP probably fucking made it.

Shut up Broflovski

This is real.
Kek wills it.

>SEND THE A-10S

...what?

TOP FUCKING KEK

He explicitly states he did the bombing before he made the account.

>Oh, so it's another 8ch autist takes things too far episode.

More than likely, yes.

Brace yourselves for 8ch autists getting v&

How many anti white groups are there now that are actually going through with violence?

Muslims and BLM were the big two, and now it seems we've got radicalized homosexuals.

What's the connection? They all go on and on spouting these buzzwords, Islamophobia, institutionalized racism, sexism, homophobia, which are all bullshit left wing concepts. I'm sure the butch feminist dykes will start mowing down white men one of these days as well.

What group is supporting all of these anti white groups? Who could it be?

Oh praise kek for he bpessed us with hillary caughing and dumpster terrorist faggots.

Fags are terrorists?
HELL YES, PRASIE YOU KEK FOR YOU ARE MIGHTY.

Now can we outlaw being lgbt shit since its clerly mental illlnes/sin/attencion seeking/weird?

So some Fag BLM is the unabomber.

Yeah. That's retarded.

Are SJWs going to be considered an official terror group now?

Holy shit.

>mfw this is real and bot a Cred Forums troll and the media will blame trump and whites for this

>inb4 Cred Forums takes the blame for it anyway
>inb4 the msm now has a cover to talk about the terrible 'alt-right' who tried to frame the LGBT rights movement for a bombing by a mentally unwell tanned american, instead of the islamist motives behind the attack
>inb4 this was all actually a clever CTR ploy

Obviously fake, but this idiot is definitely getting swated anyway

Obvious bait is obvious

Analhu Fagbar

This is newsworthy one way or another because whoever made this is getting a visit from Uncle Sam

Gee buddy I don't know.

It's not like all of their names end in berg or stein.

>want to make a statement against homophobia
>bomb the city that's arguably the most tolerant place for homosexuals to live on the planet

Liberalism is 100% a mental disorder.

>nybomber.tumblr.com/
this is way too much right now man

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE GAY MUSLIM BOMBERS TERRORIZED NEW YORK

I'm going to go with not fucking real on this one. Homos making bombs? Really? Will anyone really believe this? Actually I could see CNN, MSNBC run narratives like, "this is what volatile rhetoric breeds in our society's." Then they would go into a whole thought police double speak libtard contradictory propaganda talk. I'm sure their 200-600k viewer base would eat it up.

Elliot's manifesto is 120 pages of "I'm a glorious golden god but for some reason I'm super deep in denial about I can't get laid which is all I want because I have the emotional depth of a convex lense and I'm taking people with me because I seriously think I'm too important to die alone", it has no value beyond it's extraordinary cringe factor.

Whereas Ted overdosed on the redpill and sacrificed himself to send a warning of the future to come society ignored.

SPAM THIS TO CNN AND OTHER BIG MEDIA OUTLETS!!!!!!!!

>nybomber.tumblr.com/

>It is 2016 and we are still being viewed as mentally ill, sinners, attention seekers
>attention seekers
>trying to blow up bombs in new york

Well, he is ISIS's dad. Parents protect their children.

Yknow if this is real or fake Cred Forums should be the good guys here (like Cred Forums was during the boston bombings) and forward this to someone

I hope they don't have a dog, because pigs alway shoot the pupper.
But, cops these days are trigger happy, so we'll have some thing to post about after whoever made the tumblr gets capped before they can say "it was just a prank".

Obviously this guy should be known as the flaming faggot.

Hitler quads confirm what we always knew. Uncle Ted is based as fuck.

Kek

is there any way to tell when this site went up?

letitberealletitberealletitberealletitberealletitberealletitbereal

HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

THAT MEANS THE MEDIA'S ATTEMPT TO FUCK Cred Forums IMAGE IS FUCKED

TUMBLR IS THE REAL TERRORISTS
>SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN

1 note

Why? So they can shut it down before word gets out?

Don't fall for it again!
This was is and will continue to be caused by badselfeater.
WAKE UP GOATS!

Fake and gay

Submitted a tip to CNN
Let's see if they bite

CNN headline: Gay national terrorists attack one of America's gayest cities in an attempt to promote tolerance.

Kek wills it.

>Gays make rainbow poz bombs of tolerance to show those evil white males to accept that they aren't mentally ill

>nybomber.tumblr.com/

HOMOSEXUALITY OF PEACE

oh man this must be absolutely real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline

are you actually retarded?

>radicalist

yeah

I was in the thread

Shut up, libtard.

>I hope you don't get v& op
hope he does

reply to this post with singles if you want it to be real

reply with dubs if you hope its fake

ISIS is Obama's creation so not surprised
There literally there just so we can destabilize entire regions and nation build

What makes it a felony? Can't you just say it was satire?

lol

>This is my manifesto
>Less than 200 words

This is fake. Manifesto are usually hundreds of pages.

You know I kinda wish that was the bomber not some role-playing Cred Forumslack, imagine the butthurt.

Seconding this. The bills were fun, this is just to pull in dumb shits.
Do you think the DoD set off the bombs? They fucking hurt people.

this may be CTR. They know trump will win now that theres a terror attack from islam.

So they want to use us to shift the blame onto a group that wont benefit trumps election.

not since 9/11, maplebro

interfering with an ongoing investigation is the main criminal charge here I think

like they did to the zodiac killer, insult the person. call them whatever to draw them out

You think the FBI is going to pass this by? Government and media both like putting faces to events, whether they're the right ones or not

Chance it's real, about 1%

"I'm just pretending to be retarded" doesn't work in our Orwellian society. Remember when we got @Kebabpapi interrogated by the Secret Service?

>r/the_donald is a Cred Forums operation
Can we stop with this meme? That sub is terrible even by reddit standards and the mods are fucking awful hypocrites

"It is 2016..."

There is no rest for Current Year.

when you think about it, only a faggot would be enough of a stupid faggot to make a bomb and put in a trashcan. you made a bomb and detonated it, if they find you you're going away for a long time just the same as if you killed people, you're a terrorist at that point and it doesn't matter how many are dead, you are done either way. And what do you do? you put it in a fucking trash can. I hope they find this faggot just so I can laugh and his faggotry. "Why are you going to jail for life faggot?" "I exploded a trashcan"

They think there is only 2000 of us, that's cute.

Gays are a fetish of peace you filthy Breeder! (PozBeUponHim)

I'm calling bullshit on this one
No way an LGBT fag would be able to make a bomb

In today's social media society we're lucky if a manifesto is over 160 characters and doesn't contain emojis and hashtags.

TUMBLR IS A WEBSITE OF PEACE

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TUMBLR

#NotAllTumblrians
#TumblrLivesMatter

Maybe FBI wrote this to enrage the orthodox Muslims who actually made the bombs.

#I'llRideWithXir

Looks fake no pics of the devices before planting just a bunch of text. anyone could have typed that up.

this

At the most, it's just a bunch of normie Redditfags trying to be cool and edgy by stealing Cred Forums memes.

Worst case, it's just controlled opposition. Which may be good, because It's weird that the media mentions Reddit when they bring up Pepe the frog all the time.

Ok wait, that's funny. I hope this is true.

DO THEY COMMIT LE LOGIC FALLACIES!??! TIPS FEDORA

can you hear yourself? for fuck's sake you ppl are autistic. /r/the_donald did more for Trump campaign than Cred Forums could ever do

I don't go there bc I don't like reddit but you can't deny it. They have a lot more influence than us. Fuck even those twitter trump supporters have more influence than us. Two of them basically baited Hillary into attacking the frog. That wasn't from thin air, they actually did it:

nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/how-internet-trolls-won-the-2016-presidential-election.html

>Implying faggots can even attempt to make explosives without triggering one of their pussy ass panic attacks

Don't click on that TUMBLR link or the Federal Bureau of Investigations (F.B.I. !!! ) will go all the way to Poland to get you!!!

Polish intelligence ladies and gentlemen.

There are, at a minimum, 100k unique IPs.

We could form a bretty decent standing army. The most powerful shitposters of (((the current year)))

BAN ASSAULT FAGS

RIGHT THE FUCK NOW OBAMAAAA

Get the fuck out, concern-trolling Redditor.

Srbe na vrbe.

>you put it in a fucking trash can.

As far as I can tell, and I'm no expert on bombing or anything like that, but a trash can is an easy place to deposit a bomb.

>They are all over the place
>you can hide the bomb in garbage and just drop it in
>nobody will suspect the guy just throwing out a small bag of trash
>pedestrians walk by them
>it's unlikely that someone will find it before it goes off

The alternative would be leaving a suspicious backpack where someone would see it and call the cops. People report suspicious packages or bags all the time.

>they think people shouldn't be allowed to be as edgy as they want online.
I fucking hate reddit

>complain about being viewed as mentally ill
>proceed to carry out actions only a mentally ill person would

It's pretty obvious you made this tumblr page OP

>1 note

>ASSAULT FAGS
sign me up I want one

Doing it wrong, you need the tabs for how to screenshot, /mlp/ and some obscure fetish site.

>tfw my ID has "pepy" in it

>Srbe na vrbe.
How do you know that expression?
Are you Slovenian?

It's clearly some false flag troll that either OP or someone on 8ch (probably the same fag, no pun intended) has made.

Do you realise how many tumblr blogs there are, and how many posts? There's no way a blog post with 1 note would get noticed so quickly after it was made. Learn how to fucking Internet, dummy. And was OC.

>fag builds bomb
>faggot bomb doesn't even kill anyone, barely even wounds anyone

It actually sounds believable. Its like a woman building a bomb. It will either be a shitty bomb or it won't function at all, assuming she doesn't blow herself up trying to follow internet bomb instructions.

btw those Twitter Trump supporters are largely us. Those two guys are probably Cred Forumstards, not Redditors

>actually sounds believable

This sounds believable to you:
>Do you realise how many tumblr blogs there are, and how many posts? There's no way a blog post with 1 note would get noticed so quickly after it was made.
?

THOSE DUBS SAY IT'S REAL

Report away, I stole it off a thread on 8ch Cred Forums.

I would think they would be smart enough to use proxies + tor, but you never know.

You are such a faggot.

FAG EXTREMISTS

Why wouldn't I know that expression? Isn't it common? Probably picked it up here, Cred Forums, or the EU servers of some videogame

I'm not Slovene btw

Luckily the FBI has never gotten through a proxy before, right?

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/18/world/middleeast/us-airstrike-syrian-troops-isis-russia.html

wrong, he did...

Whoa, I'd let her frag me, if you know what I mean.

Has to be fake. A gay bomb would have a lot more glitter.

someone's jelly of my cool ID

> your ID: L5h1KVZp
ahahaha go kys

T
H
I
C
C

pooparcel.com/collections/frontpage/products/spring-loaded-cock-and-glitter-surprise

it's called being fat

How are we a hate group. Sure some people are hate, we're just open to free speech. I can understand why people are afraid to actually deal with it, because it's scary. You can't just write it off and just try to say that "hate speech" shouldn't be investigated. That's really just a sign of a weak mind who can't tell fact from fiction, and isn't capable of parsing information independently.

Because America is free remember

Yep

bigstory.ap.org/3cd7b62fd8234a828257f972806375f4?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

archive.is/mOh3Z

>he doesnt know that San Francisco has a bomb squad.

>obvious lgbbq false flag
>alt-right strawman gets the blame
>elaborate alt-right false flag
Hillary with the 7D bingo

this

i take back whatever shit i said to you

>Implying you wouldn't those thighs

>pepy

Islamic motives?
way to expose your racism, shitlord
absolutely no reason to think that a Muslim of the religion of peace is behind this homemade bomb similar to ones made my other Muslims...

I would just not do it. You could get into trouble. And plus it's really misleading if people take it seriously, that's certainly no joke. I took it seriously on first look, and then when I thought about it a second time I realized it's a joke.

It doesn't do much good for us if someone picks it up, I honestly would just take it down at this point.

This is the biggest pile of shit I've ever read, Hillary. Even Zoe Quinn could false flag better than you. Go back to sleep.

Not really

>but it's also a felony.
>Making up stories is a felony
He might get harassed by the FBI but more likely it's going to be deleted and ignored.
We have freedom of speech here, unlike you.

Are you that retarded? lol

>implying you didn't write that
You didn't even try to make a cool manifesto.

It's just weird to me.
There's a grafitti near I live, "Srbe na vrbe"

Hmmmm, well, old ladies DO like bingo.

>fag bombs NY
>fag writes gay manifesto and publishes to tumblr
>fag is disappointed that nobody has noticed his manifesto yet
>fag comes to anti-LGTBTAH64 hate forum called Cred Forums to drum up some traffic

What is important is that, whether this is real or fake, we can assume that some fag is about to get v& for it, and that is worth a chuckle.

>freedom of speech
That means you won't be jailed for dissenting opinions, it doesn't mean you can claim bombings and announce more to come.

Fuuuug who is she?

The the bomber was a gay Tumblr user, their blog would most likely already be well established and not made on the day.

I thought it was Croatian, actually. Is it an expression in both languages?

>SAGED

bump'd ;)

I respect this guy. My main problem with faggots is that they never stood up with strength. This is not bad.

>they never stood up with strength
The Stonewall Riots in 1969 kickstarted the mainstream gay rights movement. Bombings are for desert dwellers.

not if they convinced themselves that, by visiting the local coffee shop and using the wi-fi, they will be able to elude the FBI investigation. They may dumb enough to believe that anonymity is possible while using tumblr over wifi in NYC. You have to remember that a revolutionary homosexual is almost guaranteed to be a fucking idiot.

>chocking
I gotta admit, shadman actually puts fine detail into his dialogue.

Point taken. But again, if I'd written a manifesto before a very public bombing, I'd want to publicise it.

I would:
1) Publish it before the bombings
2) Link the media to it after the bombings

Relying on some dipshit from 8ch to stumble across it? Unlikely.

Come on guys lets get this faggot SWAT'd

GAS the FAGS

>tfw early christmas
>SJW GAY DEATH SQUADS
Hey Cred Forums, want to play the narrative game?

>cisgendered privileged white people
Born too late to explore the world
Born too early to explore the galaxy
Born just in time for my demographic to become everyone's scapegoat
>TFW Hillary will have all white men in concentration camps

A new note has been added

>at most 2,000 people

>Taking a human life

Literally fake and gay

>At worst its some Cred Forums autist who is actually the bomber in an attempt false-flagging

god pls no

This is so embarrassingly written and will only work against trump. People know gay people, for all their faults, aren't violent. So it is immediately known as a smear attempt by the right, commandeering a terror attack in a way that is genuinely pathetic.

Furthermore if they even did believe it, it would make people think maybe Trump is a step too far if even gay people are turning to violence. In the public mind it would be like if ghandi shot a police officer for BLM. They would think for a second if he was justified.

Elliot and Columbine manifestos are memes. Dorner and Tim are bros.

>It is 2016 and we are still being viewed as mentally ill
CURRENT YEAR

>People know gay people, for all their faults, aren't violent.

What is the pulse night club shooting?

He was more Muslim than gay, m8. It rotted his brain.

You forgot that the left sees anti-Trump and BLM protestors as peaceful too, and campus feminism only exists to raise left-wing radicals

I doubt he was gay, it was media shilling to make us think he killed people because homophobia made him conflicted, so we meed more acceptance.

Jesus christ, is this? is this actually for real??
HAHAHA, horry shiet, fucking explosive faggots a real now.

> I’ll keep you all posted.
KK

Hillary Supporters are terrorists now?

Well exactly a lot of beliefs are deep and ingrained going for the message that gay people are violently resisting the right wont overturn them to think against gays, acceptance of gay people is so deep it will just work against the right.

If true Im honestly surprised it took this long for the dog to bite.

If not, I suppose its back to waiting to see if the dog bites.

NEW POST ON THE FAGGOT TUMBLR!!!

"Taking a human life

I don’t know exactly how I feel about taking human lives

However, what I do know is that If I don’t do what needs to be done nobody will pay attention. LGBTQ+ people are much more likely to commit suicide than straight cisgendered people. It seems that nobody cares, however what if people from the LGBTQ+ community started lashing out in response to the violence and oppression we face with violence and possibly oppression? I’m sure that would give people a reason to not stand by while so many people are being oppressed. I suppose I’m just going to have to move forward knowing that what I am doing had a purpose and will in fact make a difference. I’ll keep you all posted."

Yeah brah, if they dun gibs you dats n diz, you betta blow em up for being raycess n bad, mmmkay?

I really doubt that is the actual guy, sounds more like the shills made that to make Trump look bad. Have gays ever done something like this before?

Subtle

>Gay
>Again islamophobia or whatever.
>cant figure out Islam is against him.
>would kill him if push comes to shove.
>Somehow targets whites that dont care.
>calls out racist police.
>doesnt know its the racist police protecting the gays.
>Nobody really cares about gays as long as they behave normal.
>This guy..

"I will keep setting off bombs until everybody loves me."

Looks like it's going to be a long cold winter.

If he used a VPN and disposable email, FBI can't do jackshit. Making tumblr blogs is free last time I checked

>"It is CURRENT YEAR and people still think us GAYS are mentally ill and attention seekers"
>"I'm going to prove those people wrong!!"
>Goes out and bomb some innocents

Great idea there, fag

PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE GAY V

fake and gay

Chelsea is a gay neighborhood

Holy shit jon oliver is the one behind this??

What are the chances that the tumblr is real and not some Cred Forumsack?

> buttmad literally and figuratively over treatment of lgbt...
> bombs chelsea, the gayest neighborhood in NYC
whut?

My reaction when i saw the photos of the bombing site

Anyone backtraced his IP yet?

I've tried triangulating the binary matrix but he's hiding behind some sort of logarythmic firewall.

Perhaps if we reconfigure the warp filed matrix to an inverted frequency we can extract his DNA profile.

I wonder who could be behind this.

Makes sense to be close to where he lived if they're really just "some tests."

Dude will be caught in a few hours if he's really so stupid to do it right outside his place then brag about it on fucking tumblr.

pls be real

Kek

report it please

tips.fgi.gov

it's even better than muslims

We /illuminati/ now

FUCKING FAGGOT DID THIS

GAY TERRORISM.

THERE WAS AIDS IN THAT BOMB.

>Muh 2000

It's a Cred Forumsocaust

'member when America was free?

Now you know how leftists felt when they heard about Anders Breivik

Don't give them the satisfaction.

Mark my words; this season of Southpark is going to be the greatest act of Jewery television has ever seen.

yeah im calling bullshit on that one
it was clearly made by OP
>faggots
>making explosives
sure thing buddy

THIS COMMENT LOL

What's with the stabbing at the mall and the attack on the marines?
Are they calling it an end of eid terror party yet?

60% of serial killers are homosexuals

it's a fucking tumblr whatd you think itd do? give your phone the gay?

I really hope that's fake. Also, checked.

On the same day

What about this?
Allahu Akbar he yelled as he stabbed 8 people at the mall!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/18/eight-people-injured-during-stabbing-attack-at-minnesota-mall/

And this trash can bomb at a marine corp funding

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/17/us/nj-explosive-trash-can/

>some Cred Forumsack got himself v& for this

Hope it was worth the (you)s

>It's CURRENT_YEAR

Has John Oliver finally lost it?

I bet her hairy radfem twat can be smelled from across the room

or (((Soros)))

> it's a poltard
enjoy the free anal

You know yo gonna get arrested for this, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting

you must be joking right?

Or Man or Feld

That was a muslim

jesus that image is savage

It's like an ad agency. Paul is an artist. Red is in sales.

>Do you realise how many tumblr blogs there are, and how many posts? There's no way a blog post with 1 note would get noticed so quickly after it was made. Learn how to fucking Internet, dummy.
Of course, the person that created this tumblr also spread the link through whichever channels. But that doesn't prove whether or not it is a troll.

making up stories isnt a felony, just look at our news media as proof.

Can someone makes some Green Ranger Pepes???

Pepe as the Green Ranger
Shillary as Goldar

Its true tho. Just cause youre not in on the operation doesnt mean you need to be buttmad

Think of us posting on reddit a bit like a muslim practicing taqqiya

OP gonna get v&

The dumpster fire had a Tumblr. Color me surprised.

Nah, but when Trump wins, I'm certain we start seeing real lefty terrorism. They are nuts and will justify anything.

If this is real and a fucking SJW did this, they are going to start being beaten up in the streets.

Obviously it is. Judging by this thread it's pretty successful as the average Cred Forumstard swallows everything written in that blog and keeps coming back for more

>homosexuals
>looked down upon in 2016 current year

if this shit is real, I'm gong to go full on conspiratard on identity politics all being some psyops shit to splinter people into groups and keep them arguing about stupid irrelevant shit and away from the actual issue of corruption in our nation jesus fuck

the prince of darkness

>2,000
I believe they exist in vast numbers.
VAST numbers.

That's a aproximation.
Goes right whit my numbers
We got aprox 2000 shit posting operatives around the globe, plus a estimated of 100 lurkers per shit poster .
We are a little cultural army.

fat as fuck legs gross

Memed into reality.

God I remember when people looked at me as if I were insane when I said America practically invented ISIS back in 2013.

>pic, relavent

So when are we going to form Brownshirt-esque groups across the globe?

I thought there was about 200 of us.

Had me laughing like a weird laugh off that lmao; fuckin losing it that would be funny!!!

This is awesome
First we had a 9/11 anniversary and now this
September is the best month desu
youtube.com/watch?v=qHsr45y7Ov8

OP you're going to fucking jail for this meme! You are so fucked

stabber shot to death by off duty concealed carry

No, they haven't.

Now that's gun control! Double barrelled common sense.

I know what LGBT is but what is Q+ for? Are they sponsored by Toyota hybrids?

This would not have happened in an Shariah law society.

He said hes not done

>it is 2016

Bursted out laughing on the toilet. Now roommate thinks im insane

>admitting to a crime
>not guilty because of freedom of speech
Pick one

Way to ruin it for gays you fucking faggot, holy shit I hope they shoot this fucker.

and it is (((they))) who control Cred Forumslackis.

yes its fake youre all easily manipulated fucktards mark my words well all be starving in fema camps by years end

"Obstruction of Justice"

Shit, but there it is

This was clearly made by a Cred Forumslock for fun

>It is 2016
>LGBTQ+
>White Police Officer
>I will eliminate my targets

The

>It is the current year

gave it away. Fake.

you cant just walk in to an police station and say you murdered someone, if there is no evidence you dont go to jail

SAFE ARCHIVED LINK HERE --- archive.is/yEqoq ---

>it's the CURRENT YEAR
poe's law up innis

Kek

Each city has the bomber it deserves.

A gay kike city deserves a gay kike bomber.

How come tumblr posts don't have a time stamp? What a shitty platform. There's no way of knowing if this was made before or after the bombings.

>Americans who unironically think they have freedom of speech still

KEK

Obviously fake and created by someone on here who can't admit that he's gay.

I know the feeling

fucking leafs are bad this year i swear

kek, heres your 5 cents

send to drudge