I just tripped on shrooms with my wife. ask me anything

i just tripped on shrooms with my wife. ask me anything.

did u fug her

Best moment?

What was the peak like?

Nice picture

was the pussy and fucking with your wife with sex good?

>Taking (((mushrooms))) with your wife who probably takes Tyrone cock
Kill yourself lad

Fucking Canada Muslims. Learn some English at least.

Is it true that it's like a reset button, to snap you out of depression?

fuck you i love Canada and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau they accept us new home for immigration because we are wanting benefits and it is verey good ok

wellll

I exp. God during my peak. so prolly that was my best experience too. and I had an Adam and eve exp. too with my wife. it is hard to explain I'm still coming down and over thinking.

lel my wife is hates niggers and is redilled like Murdoch chan

it makes you come face to face with your problems in a existential kinda way. so yea to be short.

i took 5 gs and she took 3.5

Can you see my cousin to come back home?
He's behind that sofa

Yes. I miss them.

lol no we but we ended up laying in the floor feeling like our consciousnes were melting into each other.

Absolutely not. You will just have a nightmarish trip and a better appreciation of how truly shit your life is.

Nice user. Sounds like a great trip. Heroic doses are awesome :)

lol I'm coming down, funny enough i had many of new revelations during my trip.

>I had an Adam and eve exp. too with my wife.
that's deep

depnds in the person and if u have a bad trip.

sage

was this your first time or are you an experienced tripper?
Is your picture a pepe?
personally, I'm going to do acid+MDMA with some friends today, pretty excited

Is that fucking pepe?

yea for sure only way to break the veil. this is her first trip in shrroms, she tripped on cid before, it was great for her. we practically exp. a miracle of gods presence together lmao

Where can I find a wife?
If you can't answer this question, I'll settle for you telling me where I can find shrooms.

I am an experienced (or was, use to a lot in my younger days, been 3 years since shrooms, 1ish years since cid) but its her first she took trip, I made her go all in, she did acid before tho so i told her she would be fine. I named the jew quite a bit during one particular moment. and that we needed to have white babies , that's when we were laying down by each other haha

srrty for that ramble but yea enjoy the trip sounds like a blast man! it is a pic of pepe!

I used to dry and powder shroomz and stir them into a pot of honey.
Honey's a natural preservative, you can keep it for years like that.
One teaspoon would give you a trip for fifteen minutes, then you could go about your day.
Tastes decent too.

yeee lmal

fuck these verifications

kek
I'm glad im not the only one who saw that pepe

rarest pepe thread

a gift to all

I found her in a fateful way, but I would recommend christian ladies?

and the shrooms were fateful was well, a new friend, fateful was a common thread during my peak as well lol

Have you ever tried shrooms?

I need to look into that , thanks

2edgy4me

> One teaspoon would give you a trip for fifteen minutes, then you could go about your day.

uh huh

shrooms are pussy tier high school shit