Alt-Right Study

Hello,

I am an associate professor at Tel Aviv University and I am writing a thesis on the rise of the alt-right movement. I tracked down the movement's origins to this website and I have some questions for all of you.

How would you define the alt-right?

Are you opposed to the spread of Islam, and if so, why?

How do you feel about the Jewish people, and do you feel differently about Israeli Jews?

How would you describe your political views?

What does Pepe the Frog represent to you?

Do you feel angry at what you perceive to be the political status quo? If so, why?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, and I will let you all know if I have any further inquiries.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/a-normies-guide-to-the-alt-right/
webm.land/media/uScO.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3Qglj1uKw9k
alternativeright.com/
amren.com/
redice.tv/
radio.therightstuff.biz/
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3B6L2fUA8
cultstate.com/2016/08/26/the-planned-destruction-of-the-alt-right/
archive.is/EhJxv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The alt-right is a made up word used by people who don't use this website very often. This isn't the "source" of the alt-right. The alt-right is best defined by a bunch of bloggers who are not on this site.

Cred Forums isn't the alt right. If you want to write up on Cred Forums go ahead and do that. We're radically different from the "alt-right"

If you are interested in writing an article about this site, Cred Forums, and not the "Alt-Right", then maybe we'll answer your questions

I'm not answering questions for free

I don't think it's a real thing. Maybe cultural libertarian is a better term for this website's bent.

BULLLLLLLLLLL SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

EAT MY ASS YOU FUCKING KIKE!

>How would you define the alt-right?
Memes.

>Are you opposed to the spread of Islam, and if so, why?
[pay 20 cents to unlock the answer for this question]

>How do you feel about the Jewish people, and do you feel differently about Israeli Jews?

>How would you describe your political views?

>What does Pepe the Frog represent to you?

>Do you feel angry at what you perceive to be the political status quo? If so, why?

Post shekels.

Do not talk to shills. Gtfo op. Alt right is a normalfag word

Should we tell him about kek

You're in the wrong place for that, none of us are (((alt-kikes))).
>>>/twitter/
>>>/faceberg/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

Okay, I hear what all of you are saying. Feel free to disregard my mention of the "alt-right" and, as a poster above mentioned, replace it with "Cred Forums - Politically Incorrect."

We're just a frog cartoonist convention.

We have nothing to do with politics.

Fuck you kike

This kike gets it

A Normie’s Guide to the Alt-Right | Daily Stormer
dailystormer.com/a-normies-guide-to-the-alt-right/

Cred Forums and poor white people
No, all muslims I met so far have been extremely nice
>How do you feel about the Jewish people, and do you feel differently about Israeli Jews?
American Jews such as Sheldon Adelson and AIPAC are cancer, only issue I have with Israeli jews is all the money we spend on Israel's defense.
Independent
A scare tactic
>Do you feel angry at what you perceive to be the political status quo? If so, why?
Yes, because literally nothing has changed in American politics from Bush 1- Obama. Liberal internationalism and Neoconservatism lead to costly wars and failed states, with the American people footing the bill

Post University stuff with a handwritten timestamp as proof of your identity.

#NotAllPepes you fucking racist kike.

is this a troll thread?

what if I told you pepe was just a frog & you're a gigantic faggot for believing the news

The alt-right doesn't exist. It's a label created by a stormfag (annoying group of white supremacists) trying to cash in on us.

Yes. I don't think Islam in general is particularly compatible with Western societies.

I'm fine with them though I detest this country's Israeli lobby. Israeli Jews are okay, I guess.

Center-right. I guess I'm something of a nationalist.

Pepe is a meme, and a decent one at that. Not a symbol of some ideology (stormfags at it again. they raid our board along with the liberals)

Yes. I believe that the political system in the United States is destroying the middle and lower classes (and the old upper class conservatives) with twisted visions of progressivism and neoliberal economic policies. Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans offer any sort of reasonable platform to take on our country's problems.

yo senpai not sure what wizbang stuff you used to "track down the source" but this is the board of peace and love, we just want happiness to reign

this, the al-right is a made up meme because liberals need a boogeyman

I'm under strict orders to refrain from posting pictures related to my institution, as I am being contracted by a non-civilian institution.

richard spencer and milo is the leaders

Please kill yourself

There is no such thing as the alt-right here, that's just a made up term by the US mainstream media to label and demonize opposition

This is a satire board filled with cartoons

>I'm under strict orders to refrain from posting pictures related to my institution, as I am being contracted by a non-civilian institution.

Ok fuck off then, troll.

webm.land/media/uScO.webm

The belief that the white race is going extinct and supporting policies that prevent it

Refugees bring various crimes (and a lot of crimes) and will make the white extincion faster. They will also inhabit white lands.

Hate (((them))) jews, because they're the prime reason the white race is going extinct by pusing multi-culturism, "diversity" while it it speculated that in the ~2040 whites will be the minority in EVERY white countries. Israel jews are nothing

Supporting every policy that would prevent the extinction or slow the extinction of the white race

He doesn't? It's just a meme.

Every news channel and social media network are shaming whites and persuing their extinction.

Imagine you had a site where people didn't have to sign up or identify themselves in any way and where they could post anything at all (within the rules of legality so no cp, for instance).

People could pretend, for instance, to be a professor in tel aviv or an edgy teenager spouting racism and memetic imagery. Or they could be really what they day they are. And most people could never know what's true or what's fiction because of the anonymous nature of that site.

As time passes and more people on the outside believe everything inside that site is real things get more confusing. New users part from the principle that it is all real and so does outside lookers.

Insiders take advantage of the confusion to spread even more confusion for fun and profit.

And here we are, living in a world where a leading presidential candidate has lugubrious warning against s cartoon frog and the leading contender embraces said frog as a symbol of sorts.

Shadilay my friend, may kek bless you with his digits

>Trying to jew the jew
The absolute madman

A reactionary movement to the growth of social ultraleftism we have seen in the recent years.
Islam is a barbaric religion and an ideology that would have me killed and raped.
I don't care about any one person's ethnicity, I treat individuals purely on an individual basis.
Far-right libertarian
It's just an old meme desu
The neoconservative establishment on both the ''left'' and ''right'' side of the mainstream political spectrum is a despicable form of politics. Ideological diversity is barely existent.

You're no professor - the alt-right is multi-origined. The internet and Cred Forums just gave it the weapons it needed for its recent gains.

Fuck off Richard Spencer

ONE POST BY THIS ID
N
E
P
O
S
T

Time stamp uncircumcised kike cock and i'll tell you about our secret handshake and how we identify each other in public.

TL;DR what you're trying to say is gas the kikes race war now.

I don't see why a professor would disregard his entire thesis and instead write a paper on Cred Forums. I'm not alt-right. I'm answering just for fun at this stage. After all, you're posting just for fun.

I'm not radically opposed to the spread of Islam, but I slightly oppose the spread of religion in general, as I do any belief which lacks empirical foundation. I disagree with certain cultural elements associated with Islam such as inequality of the sexes and would not like these to spread.

Judaism is one of the few religions I don't oppose nearly as much given how the Jews have a tendency to keep their religion to themselves and vastly contribute to humanity (disproportionate numbers of Nobel prize winners).

My views lie a bit to the right of centre.

No comment on Pepe.

It's difficult to make me angry about anything, but the status quo does bother me. Politicians waste too much time and money on nonsensical political posturing. They would do well to focus far more on the improvement of education, which is in a bad state and only getting worse. See the most recent education TED talk by Sal Khan (Mastery not Test Scores) for a clearer picture of my views on education.

Well, most Cred Forumssters are saying Cred Forums /isn't/ the alt-right - you saying it is?

Or you just like my smooth way with words? :)

The "right" which has long since been forgotten and taken over by cucks who'll bend over for sheckles. Basically the 'right' which cares for the right of a nation and homogeneous population nation to exist.

They’re barbarians, so deport kebab.

They’re media controlling, degeneracy pushing kikes, so into the oven they go.

An eye for two.

Chaos – and our desire for.

No just tired. Shit’s stagnating and I’m looking ahead in time at the even bigger picture of the grand happening, and where I fit into that.

>Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, and I will let you all know if I have any further inquiries.
Deposit one sheckel into my account you filthy hebe.

Race realism + sex realism + redpilled on the JQ (((Jewish question)))
One of the key tenets is recognizing that whites are one of the only groups of people capable of creating and running functioning societies, due to our high IQ, low time preference and high ability to trust each other.

I am. It's antithetical to all of white philosophy, particularly the philosophy of the pat 1000 years.

TGKRWN. We need to stop the subversion of white interests, and Jewish people are at the forefront of that. Jews in Israel are fine, as long as they don't interfere in white countries.

Alt-right is the best way to describe it. White Identitarianism is another way to say alt-right.

It's a meme. That's it.

Sure, everybody does. It starts with a lie that's been perpetuated for over a century "all men are created equal". It's been taught to every child in the western world for 50-100 years so that any political ideology that disputes this "fact" is shouted down. That is the political status quo that I'm angery with.

I know you're not real by the way. Just got your new Israel proxy and wanted to troll on Cred Forums?

>ID is FemJOO

What do we have to post to get a garbage thread like this deleted.

Watch some videos by Milo Yiannopoulos, he founded the movement and is its intellectual leader.

Oy vey. Send Bitcoins to my wallet rabbi then we'll talk.

1 bitcoin per question. Multi-part questions are extra.

We are not stupid enough to believe that Americans giving billions of dollars to Jews like you to genocide Palestinians is a good deal for the Americans.

>Doing a kikes work for him
Are you retards brain damaged.

>another bait thread to get all the newfag redditors from the_donald to come out and admonish the alt-right after they claim it doesn't actually exist after claiming it does actually exist but its only about lulz, frogs and autistic people because a homosexual kike said so

how would you define the alt-right?
>white, European nationalist, we want to stop the fall of our people
Are you opposed to the spread of Islam, and if so, why?
>Yes, because they're foregin and the ideology is quite shit
How do you feel about the Jewish people, and do you feel differently about Israeli Jews?
>Jewish people are OK, you have some pieces of shit among you that absolutley hate us. When it comes to Israel, have at it bro, we won't fight your wars though.
How would you describe your political views?
>Monarchist
What does Pepe the Frog represent to you?
>he is our banner, he strikes fear in to the leftist
Do you feel angry at what you perceive to be the political status quo? If so, why?
>Yes, because the status quo is to hate Europeans and it is degenerating the fabric of society
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, and I will let you all know if I have any further inquiries.
>my pleassure Shlomo, you should check out therightstuff.biz

GREAT BAIT!

fuck islam, it should stay in islamic countries.

i love israel and nationalist jews.

i hate subversive jews who live in the west and advocate against the national interests of their nations, but i hate people of my own nationality who advocate against our interests as well

He's not actually a kike, you dummy. He's a troll.

KEK wills the destruction of Israel.

PRAISE BE UPON KEK! (pbuk)

We are but the servants of KEK, his will is LAW!

Post timestamp and University ID.

>we're radically different from the alt-right

This! We're actually all leftists who don't want white countries to stay white, think all races are equal and that there is literally nothing wrong with Jews unlike those dirty alt-right Nazis.

Cred Forums is a board of peace and diversity!
Cred Forums is not alt-right!

the alt-right does not exist

Tracked down to this website?
You've already failed your thesis, as it's from a comic.
We cherished and loved our god pepe for he, like us neckbeards, pees with his pants on the floor.

Compbination of paloeconservativism and shitposting
I'm a Muslim. Islam fights degeneracy and the Jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Qglj1uKw9k
Islam
Just a funny shitpost pic.
Degeneracy.

From what I can see even that retard did better research than the media and Hillary's campaign.

What if he is a kike troll

Fuck off space niggers, we're full.

I wouldn't. Alt-Right is a term made by people in order to label. Cred Forums consists of many different people with many different ideologies.

Yes and no. I fully recognize that there are peaceful muslims who live here in America. They are given rights to practice their beliefs and religion. The problem lies with assimilation.

The reason why multiculturalism worked in America is because if you wanted to be an American as an immigrant, you would have to assimilate. You would have to learn the language, history, culture, currency in order to be successful. This process is assimilation.

The problem lies with forced multiculturalism. The muslims in places like Syria, Afghanistan, and other hotspots in the middle east are vastly different than assimilated muslims. They have a violent culture that is very intolerant.

I have no ill will towards non-practicing jews or non-religious jews. I have a problem with zionists who infiltrate our political system. I also have a problem with Israel. The American taxpayer has been paying for years to fund zionist exploits in the middle east. The average American has seen nothing for it.

Paleoconservatism.

A stupid frog people post online.

Yes. We are currently experiencing a financial and social welfare state in America. Voters vote for who gives them the most handouts. The politicians then participate in pay for play tactics in order to grow their support base. They network, and eventually you have corruption happening.

Fuck off, kike.

Oh shit.

>I am an associate professor at Tel Aviv University

>Post University stuff with a handwritten timestamp as proof of your identity.

>I'm under strict orders to refrain from posting pictures related to my institution, as I am being contracted by a non-civilian institution.

1. A natural pendulum shift to the right as a result of years after years of leftist rule. Aka, a normal, healthy dose of democracy.

2. Islam is as much as a religion as it is a political ideology. As the latter it is an very warring states era ideology that is utterly incompatible with the rest of the world other than the Middle East itself.

3. Israelis seem to be the only group of remotely rational people where they live. Other than that it's fancy hats and dance moves that rival India in terms of incredibility.

4. I consider myself right leaning but tend to score right in the center in political compasses.

5. A fun reaction image and Photoshop fuel.

6. No, because I am not living in America or Europe and things are fine here.

Dear Shlomo Shekelstein, I refuse to answer your kike questions until you give me some of your Jew gold.

i thought TAU had fucking standards

Hello Professor.

I don't think there is an alt-right. I think it's a media buzz word to define anyone who uses the internet to complain about our modern leftist bullshit regime and the fascism that has come from it. There's literally every type and every race of person here despite what the media tells you.

>Are you opposed to Islam?

I don't have any problem with Western Muslims who assimilate and live their lives peacefully. I don't understand the point of important hundreds of thousands of wild jahoodis from a region the western world is at war with and we have no responsibility for. What is the point of bringing hundreds of thousands of people to a different culture who can't assimiliate and will be nothing but a drain on our society? It's probably the dumbest political thing I've witnessed in my life aside from Bush Jr.'s administration.

>How do you feel about the Juice?

I have no problems with Joos. I've had lots of joo friends and a joo girlfriend. You all are just people. I think there's some fucked up aspects to your culture. I once did mushrooms with joo friend and some weird shit about genetic superiority started coming out. I also can't deny there does some to be a lot of Jewish people who control my country's media. money and put an insane leftist agenda. But quite frankly, I can't fault a lot of that because if they were smart enough to get there who am I? Also I've never been personally wronged or had a bad experience with the juice.

>How would you describe your political views

Militant cynical centrist. I think both sides are fucking insane. I was a militant liberal and voted for Obama twice. But the rise of fascism from the left has to be stamped out. I personally had my career destroyed by socialists because I was a successful white male and spoke out about how stupid their attempts to take over my industry were. This type of stuff needs to die.

(((OP)))

there is no al right, just (((you)))

In order

>A reaction to neo-Marxism and a group that is comprised of former progressives

>yes, this is a centuries-old religion that has been at war with the West

>Jews rock

>constitutional conservative

>a cartoon character

>yes, the current political establishment is creating instability for the sake of power, RINOs and leftists must be purged

dear OP, kill yourself kike

sincerely, the (((alt-right)))

I actually wrote a lot for each of these questions out of boredom, but since it's probably a troll and certainly a Jew, shortening everything besides the first point.

A term made up by bloggers and other talking heads that doesn't really represent any one set of principles, but rather a nebulous set of them that generally include nationalism and pro-white identity. People who came up with the term and publicly attempt to be figureheads of it tend to shy away from Cred Forums. I refuse to recognize "alt right" as a term used by anyone other than (((shills))), (((globalists))), and (((the media))).

Islam is a scourge upon the planet and must be expunged from humanity. Even "moderate" muslims that supposedly peacefully integrate into the West can go full-sandnigger at any moment. Especially if the Muslim population in an area exceeds 10%.

Non-practicing Jews are okay.
Gas the (((Jewish Elite))) and Hasidic enclaves in the US and Europe. Salt the earth of all of their associates.
Nationalist Israelis are okay. If one of them reads this, go chuck a large rock at a Palestinian kid for me.

Moderate nationalist with some libertarian leanings. 14/88

Meme that becomes more funny because politicians and media take it dead seriously.

Yes, nothing has really changed in US politics and most of the globalists' policies are progressing white genocide while lining their pockets.

Also, kill all niggers. Deport all hispanics. Burn all muzzies alive. Send all of their white sympathizers to re-education camps until they are totally washed clean of their filth.

You literally admitted that democracy inherently causes pendulum shifts and can't ever accomplish anything right here.

alt-right = politically correct term for extreme right wing and a reactionary movement due to extrem PC bullshit
I am opposed to the spread off all Abrahamic religions
Jews in Israel are mostly ok, ashkenazis and shady merchants must be stopped by any means, including death
Fascist
a picture of a frog that can be used in many ways
Yes, because I do not need to apologize for being a part of the pinnacle of human existence due to a bunch of shitskins asking for help while only causing mischief in return.

>What does Pepe represent to you?

He's just a really funny joke. He's an avatar for anything anyone wants to express on the internet. It's also a means to troll the establishment because it's so silly to watch them lose their shit over him that it exposes them and makes them look completely silly. Who's going to take anyone seriously when they're ranting about "Nazi Cartoon Frogs!!!"

>Do you feel angry at what you perceive as the status quo

Very much so. I believed in equality and liberalism until I went out in the world and actually experienced it. Liberalism in the modern sense is manipulating the gullible and stupid while terrorizing the intelligent into giving up their power and accepting cults of personality. This has led to the complete regression of our society and the thing I find most vile, censorship. This is what everyone here is upset about. All the racist, fag, white nationalist, kike shit is just small sects enjoying the freedom of speech here. But this is what everyone is here for is freedom. Our freedom is being threatening by the hypocrisy and evil of liberals who want to destroy free speech, censor the internet, destroy our economy, ban humor and destroy our societies. That is why whatever this is, is so popular.

Also Hillary Clinton is the worst Presidential candidate in history. She is the very embodiment of everything wrong with American politics. I think her being god awful and being exposed lies and scandals every goddamn day while the media suppresses all of it and wants to call all of us racists for daring to not want her fuels a lot of this.

It's all a big complex thing man. But the fact is, we're going to win this election for Trump and then once we destroy this leftist fascism we'll fracture and start fighting amongst ourselves again.

>there is no alt right
why are you so insistent on pushing this lie? (((Cred Forums))) isn't alt-right, but the alt-right obviously exists.
alternativeright.com/
amren.com/
redice.tv/
radio.therightstuff.biz/
And more are alt-right.

You're looking for Reddit m8

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama is its leaders.
#We'reAllInThisBasketOfDeplorablesTogetherWithHer

>(ID: FEmJOOsX)
>Fem jew sex
Is great lord kek promoting racemixing with kikes here?

1 post
>1 post
1 post
>1 post
1 post
>1 post
1 post
>1 post
1 post
>1 post

There is no such thing as the alt-right. It's just a faggot ass word that fuckwits made up to feel like they belong to something.

Non-existant. Literally made up abstract.

Same reason Imperium of Mankind opposes Tyranids.

Irrelevant in the pic picture.

Adeptus Mechanicus

an internet meme

They have been co-opted by the Xenos and are working against the interests of the people they are supposed to be serving

Racist memers and edgelords with decent social values.

Not at all, Islam is the ultimate redpill.

I only care about Israeli jews, they should be removed from Israel in some form or other. At least removed from power and forced to give back the lands to the people they stole it from.

Islamist. I am not a racist, but apart from that I share some values with the alt-right.

Just a meme, I find it hillarious that it's now a symbol of white supremacy. It's pretty funny.

Yes, it is completely degenerate and mindlessly violent. And the mindless violence of America (acting out as Israels dog) creates tons of refugees which might put muslims in Europe in the same position that jews was in the 1940s.

Politicians claim to not hate muslims but is always willing to outright murder muslims whenever the oppurtunity comes up. I am pissed off at the hypocracy, it presents a potential danger to me and part of my family (I am a convert so only my wife and children are muslim in my family).

At the same time, I find Trump to be a charming bastard and one part of me would like me would like him to win. Because Hillary is way more blood thirsty anyway.

> How would you define the alt-right?
A buzzword made up by the media to describe a very loosely knit group of very far right wing (some would use the word "neoreactionary", whatever that actually means) people. The core of that group is bloggers like Curtis Yarvin. Cred Forums is not the alt-right but Cred Forums definitely doesn't not agree with them.

> Are you opposed to the spread of Islam, and if so, why?
Yes. I'm a pretty hardline atheist so I'm against any religion spreading. Islam is decidedly one of the worst religions the world has got at the moment. It's pretty amazing it managed to take that title from Christianity.

> How do you feel about the Jewish people, and do you feel differently about Israeli Jews?
Totally indifferent towards Jewish people since their Jewish identity tells me very little about them as a person. Same with Israeli Jews. I should note though: I lump Judaism (the religion, not the culture) in with other religions, i.e. it's trash. And I very much dislike the government of Israel. I've never made been closely acquainted with a religious Jew before. Almost all Jews where I live are indistinguishable from typical American agnostics.

> How would you describe your political views?
Extremely left wing. Depending on my mood I'd even go as far as saying "anarcho-communist" or "anarcho-syndicalist". I also heavily empathize with most social justice causes. But I absolutely loathe the standard social justice tactics in use today.

> What does Pepe the Frog represent to you?
Feels good man.

> Do you feel angry at what you perceive to be the political status quo? If so, why?
Yes. Because I want to abolish the state.

>moldbug is alt-right
holy fuck no.

None of those places have anything to do with Cred Forums

Stop trying to saddle us useless baggage

>>>/leftypol/

Fuck off faggots.

>but I slightly oppose the spread of religion in general, as I do any belief which lacks empirical foundation.

Like atheism? Or any kind of moral values?

>I disagree with certain cultural elements associated with Islam such as inequality of the sexes and would not like these to spread.

The belief that the sexes should be equal lacks empirical foundation.

> I tracked down the movement's origins to this website

...but this literally isn't where it even came from

Islamism have more in common with the rightwing than the left wing. Just because we care about the poor and have a minimum quality of life that everyone should be above we still are very much capitalist and so on.

Maybe read my post before responding.
>(((Cred Forums))) isn't alt-right, but the alt-right obviously exists.
I said these sights aren't Cred Forums, but they are alt-right and the alt-right exists.

This is so right, I tell you what folks.

Islamism is globalist and collectivist. Fuck off back to /leftypol/.

1. hate degeneracy
2. absolutely. because i fucking hate them.
3. i don't like jews. no
4. constitutionalist
5. a stupid meme
6. yes. because everything the government touches automatically turns to shit

idk
yes, it's cancer
its suspicious that they are over represented in hollywood and banking
center
a meme that i hated but became instantly hilarious when i saw him on cnn
yes, but that is just a sign of how stupid people tend to be when it comes to critical thinking.

Alt-right is mainstream media narrative

A literal trap ment to allow (((them))) to target us

>durr hurr a political movement

>determined by frog pictures and parenthesis(((())))

SOLID PHILOSOPHICAL GROUNDS

Cred Forums is not alt-right. You probably mean Reddit

exactly, a bunch of fuckwits who want to belong to something so they made up a word and are trying to categorise a popular memetic website into their fold.

OP 50% of Cred Forums it's actually meme and 50% it's common sense.If you want to learn more about Cred Forums alt-right wisdom, spend 4 hours/day on Cred Forums/pol/ and you will be illuminated.

My dear Shlomo Shekelstein, you have nothing to do here. This site is just a bunch of autists, who either lives in their moms basement and totally unsucessful in life.
'Alt-right' is just a method to troll normals, supporting Trump and meme magic is just for make lefties cry a river.
Go and make investigation for potential threat to Israel somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3B6L2fUA8

How many times do i have to post this video here?

So is facism

Globalism is the best idea, nations is a result of the 30-year war. It is a solution nobody wanted and it is completely degenerate and just put Europe in constant wars for 500 years and then put the middle east in constant wars after WW1 when you forced it upon the middle east and so on.

>Femjoos

Post tits

fuck of jew we wont help you do your homework

a right-wing populist movement

Islam is a violent religion and it's spread to western countries will only cause problems,

American Jews are scum. Israeli Jews are fine for the most part.

Right-leaning Libertarian

Funny meme used to troll the media

Yes I am angry because in America it doesn't matter what the people vote. The entire elections is a sham and whoever the establishment wants to win will win.

Made up by the media to use as a target for their shit throwing
I think brown people are ugly
Indifferent to the individuals in the same social hierarchy as me, have a large distaste towards rich jews
National socialist
Feels
Because they are forcing brown people upon my country (not Japanese)

>Alt-right is mainstream media narrative
Fuck off nigger. You don't have to associate yourself with the term, but don't falsely claim that the term was invented by the the media solely to be used against YOU. Typical cuckservative victim complex.

The same can be said of conservatives.

>Fascism
>noun
>an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
>nationalistic
fucking retard.

cultstate.com/2016/08/26/the-planned-destruction-of-the-alt-right/

>fucking retard.
They still planned to spread it world wide, it had contradictory values

Alt-right = Internet Nazi

Not that you could have avoided it, your country flag shows up when you post. But, there's an on-going joke here that all Jews are evil. If you truly want to dig in and write about this board, you'll need to spend an absorbent amount of time here to figure this place out. We're talking a couple of years, scrolling through at least 3 times a week. My spouse is the one that frequents this board, and I tend to come in when I see something happening in the US that is noteworthy- because Cred Forums tend to have more info than the news does before the news has it (if you can dredge through all of it). And desu, I still don't get this place.

>I tracked down the movement's origins to this website

confirmed troll, anyone serious would have gone to Richard Spencer instead

newscorp does not own fox, 21st century fox does
GE doesn't own any media, but Comcast do own Universal and NBC

Donate to this chan or be gone

Fascism is still collectivist though.

Thanks for correcting the record faggot ass kike

This.
Milo is a cultural libertarian who reluctantly became alt-right leader for his wit, intellect, and ability to inflict massive psychological damage on sjw/femtard/leftist by simply showing up to events and being a sassy faggot.

Cred Forums is not the alt-right. Richard Spencer was one of the first prominent guys.
If anything, there is a surge in the western world in traditionalism, nationalism, racial awareness and conservative social attitudes.
The name "Alt-right" only exists so that the MSM/liberal outlets have a new buzzword to add their pile.

Yes, in my own country, or any western country. They are not compatible with us.
Personally, I have nothing against most muslims. They hate the west for their ignorance concerning Israel and US/Russian intervention in the middle east, colonialism in Berber countries.

But their culture should stay in their country, none of my business.

Don't really care, most Jews I've met were not negative experiences.
I personally think they are psychologically aggressive on too many occasions.

Small but smart government, don't give a shit about drugs, gay marriage, abortion.
I'm a capitalist, but capitalism needs some rules and punishment from government in order to serve the people.
But I don't belong to a clique that I will defend no matter what.

An inside joke from people with no friends, an old meme that got picked up by newfags and black twitter.

>getting angry at politics
>ever
I don't think you should be into politics, if you are that sensitive. Of course news like terror attacks and extreme violence shock me, but I don't ragequit because of it.
I think the change will come, but it comes slowly. The beast doesn't die just like that, it requires perseverance.. and it lashes out until it is dead.

>Milo is a cultural libertarian

archive.is/EhJxv

>It’s clear that existing hate speech laws are inadequate for the social media era

>Together with other commentators, I have in the past argued for verified identities on social networks, so those responsible for abuse and persecution of public figures and the vulnerable might be held accountable for their actions

>So perhaps what’s needed now is a bolder form of censure after all, because the internet is not a universal human right. If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed

Milo is alt-right sass'n furher.

I'm sure moot would have agreed.
Fortunately our retainer is samurai overlord Nishimura Tono.

It's "1 ID by this post" thread so I will sage it but fuck, that will be funny to think about it.
Nazi+Ancap+traditional christianity+egyptian frog god
Yes ecouse it's antiwestern/antichristian
>How do you feel about the Jewish people
I gusses some individuals are right, while most of elites are absolutle scum
>and do you feel differently about Israeli Jews?
Thier elites are scum to. They can kill palestinians and vice versa, Kannan is Christian clay. I admire them for thier military and technology tho.
Koneczny fanboy.
Middle finger to elites, internet and meme magic
Yes, because it wants to destroy latin civilisation

Alt-right is copyright and trademark of Alt Right Holdings LTD, we do not grant you a permission to write about Alt-right.

It is a holding company so strictly speaking it's the copyright and trademark of one of the companies that the holding company have stocks in.

>associate professor
>writing a thesis
yeah nah you're full of shit cunt

Rollingx for this. Peace upon Palestine

Pepe is a frog of peace .

Screw you captcha. I roll for peace not spam.

Fuck off Shill

what kind of faggot eats bait

Natural extremism in a sort of cultural retaliation to the (perceived) influence of the far left.

Not really, I sometimes do feel like some of our Australian cultural values are being eroded but this is hardly the fault of a single group. I do not like the 'marketable religion' stuff that is going on (eg- the Halal certification rort here in Australia) but Islam is hardly the only religion guilty of this. I am, of course, heavily against Islamic extremism (and all forms of religious extremism).

Honestly I don't have any real opinion here. I know a few Jewish people and they're just normal everyday blokes. I only know one Israeli Jew and he seems like an alright bloke too, although a bit weird (possibly just a culture gap?).

>How would describe your political views?
Right leaning libertarian I guess. Never found a political party I wholly agree with (although the LDP here in Australia comes close).

Not much really. I've never posted any Pepes or saved any to my computer. Frog posting always seemed a bit weird to me. I do think it's hilarious that the media now associates it with neo nazism though- typical media beat up and over exaggeration.

I do a bit, yeah. I can't help but feel that the entire political spectrum (here in Australia, at least) is devoid of common sense. Nobody wants to do what's right for Australia, they just want to make a name for themselves and line their pockets. I can't comment on the situation in other countries because I'm not very well read on them.

A silly fucking label used by morons with a desperate need to pigeonhole every body and every thing into a convenient fucking "category".

He's a cartoon frog who can be juxtaposed into any situation. It's the dying, desperate, last-gasp distraction device for the Clinton campaign and her bootlicking media sychophants to try to distract from the filthy baggage which is going to ruin her election chances.

A cartoon frog is going to win the US election for Trump. Let that sink in.

LISTEN NEW FRIENDS: THIS IS BAIT POSTING. DO NOT REPLY WITHOUT SAGE.

Alt right is an imaginary threat just like isis, created to put a wide range of opposition under one lable and ridicule all of them at once. Even if there would be an alt roght this place wouldnt be it. There are thousands of people and you cant put every one under one lable. Cred Forums is just a huge clusterfuck of ideas, oppinnions, information and shit posts. Occasionnaly we succeed in summoning Kek, which will when fully ressurected will guide us through the chaos of his, which will devour the kin of moloch and free this false order if this world which has been put upon us by the owls

>alt-right
no such thing

hungry one

fucking jews everywhere around me!
what the fuck is going on?