As a red pilled algerian immigrant anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
youtube.com/watch?v=mX8-Db5iym0
dailymotion.com/video/x6slux_bouygues-et-l-immigration_news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb-OPuJuUD4
thesun.co.uk/news/1701609/saudi-arabia-sentences-a-man-to-10-years-in-jail-and-2000-lashes-for-tweeting-that-he-was-an-atheist/
youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0
middleeasteye.net/news/influx-illegal-immigrants-source-concern-algeria-1348984692
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When are you flying back to your dunes, Bilal?

When is France going to save itself from the rapefugee sandniggers and then save Yurop once again from the Eternal Kraut?

why do you mudlimes always wear beards afraid you have ugly faces to show?

when your women start shaving their ampits

It might already be too late unfortunately
just save what you still can

interesting questions
It is somewhere written in the hadith that you must not shave

when are you going back? you have to go back

It looks like more are coming instead

but why?

so you are going to wait for the inevitable race wars and your death?

dont expect any answers to the question "why" in any religion
religion dont push you asking questions, it just prevents you from asking it, een ifthey have to kill you for it
They even have names for that, its called faith and dogma

yeah,
why the hell would I want to live among muslims ? I'am an atheist, I will not be safe there

Daily reminder that Algerians massacred the white population living in Algeria the moment they got their independence. All the while Marxist liars claimed that the conflict was not racial. Don't be fooled, this will happen to you people if you ever become the minority:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962

P.S.: Muslim rats shouldn't be tolerated in any civilized society.

why has there been no massacre of french in morroc, tunisia or africa ?

I don't know that there weren't. What happened to the European population in Tunisia and Morocco? They had hundreds of thousands, and then they were gone.

to go back for holidays by millions each year ?

Rekked

How long have you lived in France? Do you feel french?

t.alberto barbosa!

death? its the other wat arround he can always say he is a muslim and be on the winning side!

>How long have you lived in France?
a long time now
>Do you feel french?
french is a meme
we are more divided into ethnicities and religious groups rather than nationalities
and this context, I am an arab

Are you a pied noir?

>and then save Yurop once again from the Eternal Kraut?

Good thing every enemy of Germany is dying. You're barely holding on, and I'll be masturbating with the newspaper when the last white American child is raped to death by one of your countless niggers. France is almost as far gone as you, and the perfidious Anglo will never regain his empire so he'll be stuck with his former commonwealth shitskins until they too are gone down in history.
Just wait until the millions of refugees are baptised and pushed onto the Christcucks in Eastern Europe.

You could've prevented this, but you had to side with the kikes against what's good and decent. And for that you deserve to perish.

Harki or Nosti ?

nope

Salut
Si tu es rougepillulé pourquoi tu ne te casses pas d'ici?

Who would you vote for in the election ?

pour aller ou ?

Probably for the party that gives him the most benefits (PS)

En Algérie.

I am considering FN, certainly not the left, and certainly not sarkozy, no communists please

si je suis rougepilulé, pourquoi irais je en algérie?

Too many of you, answered to the wrong one.

How about alternative candidate, someone from E&R if you are lucky ?

>Soral
I am not into conspiracy theories

>I am an arab

How do we stop the migrants to come here?
Is it just a case of we have money and they don't?

I feel a lot of butthurt in you

If the FN wins the life of arabs will probably change a lot.
People will be less scared to be called racist and will solve problems governments refused to address. I'm thinking about a cleansing of the suburbs around Paris and probably other cities.

Parce que les femmes sont plus obéissantes, vous considérez encore toujours les trans comme des gens malades, une partie du pillulage c'est admettre que chacun chez soi ça permet de vraiment apprécier les différences, mais que tout noyer dans un grand n'importe quoi c'est nul.

>How do we stop the migrants to come here?
Stop supporting Saudi arabia would be a good start
>Is it just a case of we have money and they don't?
There is also war, but that's more your gvt that takes cheap workers for your big companies to make more profit

I dont see chinese moving to Japan

>People will be less scared to be called racist
that would be a good start, we cant critisize islam without being called a racist.
> I'm thinking about a cleansing of the suburbs around Paris and probably other cities.
how, do you want to kill them or what ?

reste dans tes fantasmes, en attenant avant la fin de l'année 200 000 algériens de plus rentrerons sur ton territoire

>that's more your gvt that takes cheap workers for your big companies to make more profit
Est-ce que c'est vrai ça? Parce que fondamentalement j'ai l'impression que du coup il y a énormément de gens au chomage, en tout cas des migrants de 2-3ème génération.

Perso, corrige-moi si tu n'es pas d'accord, mais j'ai l'impression que le gouvernement profite de la création d'une sorte de sous-classe de la population. Par exemple les chauffeurs de bus, RATP et co, ça paye très mal. Ils sont obligés de travailler sur une grosse aglomération, sans savoir se payer les logements tout près. Donc y a des gens qui ont pas grand chose, qui font des routes de dingue, pour finir dans un apartement de merde dans une banlieue minable. La population blanche ici tiendrait pas et refuserait de vivre dans ces conditions, parce que c'est un retour en arrière par rapport à ce qu'avait nos parents, mais en importe des gens qui du coup vont pas râler et continuer à faire sagement un boulot qui permet à peine de vivre correctement.

Belgique c'est surtout les turques et les maroccains, historiquement, mais oui, je saisis ton propos et il est juste. Après faut avouer que je connais mal la culture "arabe" (je sais c'est pas le même partout mais ça montre à quel point j'y connais rien). J'ai l'impression que y a une montée du politiquement correct ici qu'il y a pas là-bas.

If you are redpilled

Why don't you go back to Algeria and work hard to create a better country for your grandchildren?

If you are planning to go back to Algeria when you've worked your ass off in france and make Algeria help make it great again. Then yeah you may be redpilled.

If you leave your country behind "for a better life" and "gibs me dat" then you my sir are not and never will be redpilled.

You just pretend because it's "cool" here to be "redpilled"

>Est-ce que c'est vrai ça?
Je vais laisse Francis Bouygues t'expliquer ca mieux que moi

youtube.com/watch?v=mX8-Db5iym0

LE regroupement familial c'est eux, ils ne voulaient pas que les emigrés reviennent chez eux car ils voulaient une main d'oeuvre stable qu'ils puissent conserver.

la culture arabe peut se résumer comme suite :

> Ils veulent l'islam
>Si leurs pays va mal c'est parceque les juifs et les occidentaux complotent pour les saboter
> taux d'analphabétisme de 40% dans certains pays

holy shit completely and uterally shrekkededsadsalf

>Why don't you go back to Algeria and work hard to create a better country for your grandchildren?
I am red pilled because people want Islam, not a better algeria

Being redpilled is to know the truth about the world, not adopting a particular political ideology

Besides, give how obvious it is that Algeria is a shitty place (don't need to take a pill of any colour to find that out), staying in France as an Algerian is a more sensible choice than moving to a shit tier country

You seem to think that the red pill = nationalism, this isn't necessarily the case especially if your nation sucks dick

>Having a Rune Blade
FUCK ME, we REALLY need to stop these fags. DK's are OP. Imagine a fucking pack of them.

I think the shitskin mains an Outlaw rogue

thanks korea

Best answer

because their ugliness

Eh ben on est pas sorti de l'auberge.
Tu es un apostat j'imagine?

En tout cas merci OP, tu n'es pas un hautbois.

South korea is best korea for once

>Eh ben on est pas sorti de l'auberge.
absolument, surtout avec l'image attachée
voici une autre video de bouygues
dailymotion.com/video/x6slux_bouygues-et-l-immigration_news

>Tu es un apostat j'imagine?
oui
>En tout cas merci OP, tu n'es pas un hautbois.
de rien, je suis la pour répondre a toutes tes questions

oublié la photo

Since you're an unwelcomed arab living in France I leave this feeling for you
And by the way sooner or later you'll be also an unwelcomed arab in North-Africa too

>la legion d'honneur
>au représentant d'un pays qui décapite des gens en place publique et interdit aux femmes de rouler

Putain d'hypocrite

oh I see the problem
Arab or berber, turkish or iranian, it does not change anything to the eyes of a european
call me berber, arab, tamazigh, north african, maghrebi, algerian, brown, I dont really care

eh oui !
et qui finances daesh et toutes les mosquées salafistes dans le monde, inclus algérie et france

"Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism,[108] which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS and others."

source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism

When will you go back home?

lol germany

Shut up, you can't read frog but OP is bro and has good explanations. Ask him a question.

cuck detected

I'm switching back to english so everyone can understand too.

But so, I get that the first wave was allowed to be established here so that the big bosses had cheap labour. The problem is now it's more the third and second wave generations that are going abroad to fight for Daesh or end up in crime.

The left always goes "muh racism", as in, these people have less chances to get good education and good jobs, and on one hand I tend to agree, the schools in their areas are shit. But on the other hand, there seems to really be an anti-intellectual sentiment that stops them from doing good in school, and a "lots of money, lots of whores" all the while being all "muh islam". What do you make of it? What is your analysis of what happens there?

Excuse me for being interested and trying to learn something rather than insulting people.

White women are whores, thx a lot for coming with your mighty beurettes, op

>I dont really care
No need to play taqqiya, muruna, tawira or kitman

>call me berber
Call you arab
I am an arab

So Harki or Nosti ?

>The problem is now it's more the third and second wave generations that are going abroad to fight for Daesh or end up in crime.
that is a recent phenomena that happens in the arab world too, massively sponsored by saudi arabia

watch that video of the egyptian president in the 60's, it tells a lot about the evolution that occured

youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0

>The left always goes "muh racism"
shaming tactis are weapons against democracy
all the bad things that happened in history were mostly done in the name of "good" or "justie" or "rightfulness", even with Hitler

in england they try to impose "safe spaces" in university with a sense of rightious entitlement to forbid free debate and free speech. Fortunately the british gvt intervened. Watch that video of the parlament in england

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb-OPuJuUD4

please help yourself

I understand your situtation and people are shitty , and you wanted to get away from it , . But don't you want the whole of humanity to be great? It takes sacrifices of some to make "Earth Great"

Consider trying to build something great and free your people in time. It takes one man to start a revolution.

Can my gypsy red pilled family come to South Korea for better life? I promise I won't steal your wallet

Would your redpilled self , accept that fact that I'm running away from my shitty country with my redpilled self to "gibs me dat" from honest working south koreans?

I am not mistaking nationalism with being redpilled, I'm just saying redpill can make things better improve life , saying no to low IQ imigration is a redpilled.

Understanding this simple fact of genetics would make someone who is indeed redpilled who understand the truth to fight for a better life for everyone.

Because really if it was up to me I'm would run away from my country as well and enjoy "gibs me dat" yet I'm redpilled my self so much that I want a better life for me by changing the world around me and not going to a better place.

Consider that your elders fought for you to enjoy your great and rich economy. While his did not , they just gave up and followed.

I believe that everyone has a right for a better life , but you might have to work hard or even die to deserve it , if not you atleast your children.

And just because you understand the truth "redpilled" that doesn't make you shit , being blue pilled and dying worthless cunt or being "redpilled" and dying worthless piece of shit is the same thing.
By this i mean being "redpilled" and not making "redpilled" decision is just worthless.

The diffrence being that you understand the truth you can make a diffrence.
And again if your country sucks whos going to make it better?

I'm guessing fuck it lets all go to South Korea and enjoy korean womanz also gibs me dat.

> do you want to kill them or what ?

They need to leave these areas, whether they die, move to another suburb or get the fuck out back in their country. The latest being the preferable one.

Why do you think the phenomenon has taken hold though?

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that video of the egyptian president. So this is what hundreds of hours of listening to salafist preachers does to your country.

It's really sad.

>Consider trying to build something great and free your people in time. It takes one man to start a revolution.
We are nothing, and we will not change this country, this country will change us

if something had to be done, is to make western power stop their support to Saudi arabia, taht would have a tremendous and decisive change in all the muslim world indeed

I can do that from here, and so do you, so do we, yet nothing has changed for decades now.

>Consider that your elders fought for you to enjoy your great and rich economy. While his did not , they just gave up and followed.
north koreans did not manage to change anything in their country yet
it is the american intervention in south korea in the 50% that saved part of the country

You are lucky to be in the EU now stop bitching about how unfortunate your are while my tax moneys is sent to your country

how about we give israel to palestinains and france to the french ?

when are you leaving?
bonus points if you bomb a mosque beforehand

I suppose every time you try to say something about that you are being silenced, no?

I have a tiny tiny hope with Trump. It's clear that Saudi wants Clinton with all the donations and weapons and whatnot, so maybe something will change on the chess game of the world if he gets through. Though I know I'm probably too hopeful.

We call you sandnigger, there is no difference between you anymore.

>Why do you think the phenomenon has taken hold though?
lawrence of arabia allied with the salafists and the saud family to attack the ottoman empire in WWI
then they supported them ever since for their oil, and they used their oil to spread their vision of the world
hamas is funded 70% by saudi arabia, so is the muslim bortherhood in egypt, and even ISIS
the worst part of it is that this information is widely know and available on the internet, even in Wikipedia !

>I suppose every time you try to say something about that you are being silenced, no?
people just dont care
muslims want salafits islam, and westerners dont care as long as it does not happen in their backyard

we are alone

What make you think trump will not support saudi arabia ?

Pic rel, saudi arabia sentenced one of their citizern 10 years in jail and 200 lashes for claiming he was atheist on twitter

Nothing said about it on the western television mass medias ... just small articles in the back of some news papers

thesun.co.uk/news/1701609/saudi-arabia-sentences-a-man-to-10-years-in-jail-and-2000-lashes-for-tweeting-that-he-was-an-atheist/

we cant win without supporting those guys fighting on the forefront in those countries

He's a big politician.

I don't know how many are arabs in Switzerland

Thanks. Any place you recommend starting from if I want to learn more about this? I hate wikipedia to read from though.

>What make you think trump will not support saudi arabia?
Trump is an isolationist, he want to solidify the US' position and a lot of his policies are very "Hitler" like. Stop importing, raise taxes to protect your market, lower taxes to buy american, give people decent jobs and wages that you then reinject into the economy, build roads to bolster that economy, give working women maternity leave. He wants a strong army, not to intervene in the middle east but to let people know he's armed to the teeth, and so they all know to let the sleeping dragon lie. Basically, he wants to need the Saudis and the rest of the world as little as possible. The less you need them for their oil, the more you can tell them to fuck off. I don't think he will stop outright support, but he will lessen the amount of shit they can do. Especially since it has been known that the saudis were in a way behind 9/11.

4u

have you been molested by other muslims as a boy?

Which Touhou would you fuck?

If he's a Harki then he's not supposed to leave
But if he's a Nosti then he should have some dignity and leave

>Trump is an isolationist,
you are so wrong on this, meaning no offense

you should watch his speed at the AIPAC

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0

He is nothing like Hitler, he just bow down to all lobby giving him enough money.
This man could start a war with Iran and so could Hilary.

> Any place you recommend starting from if I want to learn more about this?
lol read the koran, it will red pill you as fuck

like many french I was mollested by suburbian trash immigrants, but so was I by racists

checked

>I was mollested by suburbian trash immigrants
trash immigrant like yourself

>but so was I by racists
>>I was mollested by suburbian trash immigrants
Look who's talking

you deserve the immigrants you have just like you deserve your leaders

Likewise for Algeria

" Algeria has voiced concern that it will become the country known for attracting the highest illegal immigration in the region in the coming years, according to security reports."
" The reports were based on the instability and chaos rocking the neighbouring country of Libya,"
" Algeria fears that these immigrants are involved within the recruitment networks of religious militant hardliners."
middleeasteye.net/news/influx-illegal-immigrants-source-concern-algeria-1348984692

Moroccans are respectable , not the Algerians

>1 post by this ID
you were too harsh, my fellew redpilled african immigrant.

alright, take more morrocans

>implying I would bother replying to such cheap banter.

You fucking africans..

For Fuck Sake France...

This great honorable award has value of worthless trash...

Symbolic trash of jewness

When are you going back to Africa. Otherwise, gas or bullet?

Keep dreaming...it is you who will most likely get raped by immigrants

aren't algerians originally and historicaly non-arab but the area was arabized after conquest of islamic empire ?