Rhodesian general - Sexy Shorts edition

Share Rhodesian pics, books and documentaries
Raid on Chimoio: youtu.be/fZdRAH21b68

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390&index=2&list=RDlP5Xv7QqXiM
youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SulQBUBtDdo
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk
amazon.com/dp/0958489092/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2H99H8WXO2QIA&coliid=IR8QFSKB4A8MJ
amazon.com/Dingo-Firestorm-Greatest-Battle-Rhodesian-ebook/dp/B00FOGG0WW/ref=pd_typ_k_sp_1_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1MWCDDSHW0Q2A7VQ58C6#nav-subnav
youtu.be/hSveaJVPAGQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Richard_Cecil
youtu.be/qkUJeB0Gb2w
youtu.be/oqp6FBjOVzg
youtu.be/a902Z4nr-7A
youtu.be/2wybow3G7E8
youtube.com/watch?v=GSFCvG6curE
youtube.com/watch?v=iaKvA_OJjQI
youtube.com/watch?v=DA4VW_FtMZE
youtube.com/watch?v=CpujmuFJQrk
youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_of_Change_(speech)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never let the memory die.

Anyone still around?

youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390&index=2&list=RDlP5Xv7QqXiM

You have to listen to Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner while in this thread. It's the rules.

Don't let the US become the next Rhodesia.

Literally looks like one of those fake/joke entries

youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ

Daily reminder that the only ally they had beside South Africa was Israel.
USA, UK, URSS, and Europe were helping the nigger terrorists.

at least your natives are not in uprising like ours

they painted their faces black and drove into the camp then shot everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=SulQBUBtDdo

Will Rhodesia ever come back? Realistically, that is. I hear there is some chimpouts from the niggers wanting the white people back, but I'm not sure if it's true. Please be true

They have plenty imported natives

If that's true, I doub any white people would like to come back. Have you watched Mugabe and the White African?

>they painted their faces black and drove into the camp then shot everyone

Top.

Fuckin.

Notch.

Im new to rhodesia. Was Rhodesia part of the British Empire?

Yeah, I guess it's just a pipe dream then. I guess the Chinese will take over where the white man left off in terms of agriculture

I really don't know why you all have such a hardon for rhodesia and south africa.

yeah the had to declare independence because Britain was not allowed to release them with white rulers. also they did not want to leave but they were forced to

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk

nah fuck south africa m8 the boers stopped all white immigration because they thought that immigrants would vote for the anglo parties

But that's what happened, anglos with their liberal politics opened the pandora box.
Boers are the only and last based whites left in the country right now.

the anglos were going to have soft segregation like in rhodesia but the fucking boers had to get in a oppress the niggers

This soft segregation get softer and softer each new generation and leed to what happened in South Africa at the end.
Instead of oppress the nigger they should just throw them out of the country, most of them weren't natives of South Africa anyway.

>This soft segregation get softer and softer each new generation and leed to what happened in South Africa at the end
m8 the boers went full 14/88 so by the 1990s they were still talking about a white boer only state and they were mad in the eyes of the international community compared to if rhodesia was given independence they would still be around

ahahaha

I'm reading A Handful of Hard Men at the moment about the Rhodesian SAS after a thread on /his/ recommended it. Any other essential Rhodesia-core? Articles prefered as I have a large book backlog already.

Read Ian Smiths autobiography "Bitter Harvest" also goes under "The Great Betrayal "

Haven't read these yet, but you may find them interesting
amazon.com/dp/0958489092/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2H99H8WXO2QIA&coliid=IR8QFSKB4A8MJ

oops. Fuck amazon links
amazon.com/Dingo-Firestorm-Greatest-Battle-Rhodesian-ebook/dp/B00FOGG0WW/ref=pd_typ_k_sp_1_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1MWCDDSHW0Q2A7VQ58C6#nav-subnav

youtu.be/hSveaJVPAGQ

this guy was pretty based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Richard_Cecil

About as likely as the US ceding control to the native Americans.

P. K. van der Byl offered the following comment upon being informed of Lord Richard's death :

"Lord Richard was the finest young man I ever knew and represented the best of everything that made the Englishman great, and built the British Empire."

God Speed

Portugal was their ally as well.

Me neither. I'm assuming they thought it was some kind of paradise that was an economic powerhouse of the region, while the reality was it was a small mildly well off agricultural colony which dropped like a rock with the sanctions. Their GDP is the same as Zimbabwe's.

MUH WHITE AFRICANS

WHY CAN'T WE STEAL LANDS FROM THE NIGGERS AND LIVE AS NIGGERS AMONGST NIGGERS?

WHY DO SOME NASTY TROLLS SAY THAT MUH WHITE AFRICANS IS A MEME?

WHY WHITE PPL IN AFRICA BECOME ALCOHOLIC MANIACAL PIECES OF SHIT? :///

Kill yourselves white supremacy shills :DDD

nigger

because the story of rhodesia is one of betrayal and inevitable fate and may soon be repeated

Until they left Africa

Go back to Syria, Abdul.

youtu.be/qkUJeB0Gb2w

négro spotted

t. Jean-Mohammed Mkumba

America even got pissed at us and Israel when Israel were caught testing missiles of our shores.
What a time it was.
Us vs the world.

Why do these men not wear pants

dumping some music

youtu.be/oqp6FBjOVzg

youtu.be/a902Z4nr-7A

youtu.be/2wybow3G7E8

They have nice legs

m8 have you never heard of stubbies
youtube.com/watch?v=GSFCvG6curE

Do you have any idea how fuckin hot straya/rhodesia is you fuckin leaf?

Shorts are cool and make you sexy and choice

Those are military grade cargo shorts, my canadian friend.

Too hot

The 70's was one hell of a time to be alive

youtube.com/watch?v=iaKvA_OJjQI

I guess my perspective is off because here the only people who wear shorts except for swimming are fat guys wearing jean shorts because he's too fat for jeans, Looks ridiculous and kind of gay desu

It gets pretty warm down here.

youtube.com/watch?v=DA4VW_FtMZE

looks like he's about to push out a fat turd onto the rails

m8 shorts are fucking great

Why do people on Cred Forums like Rhodesia so much?

WHITE MAN DOIN WHAT WHITE MAN DOES

are they anglos or hwat

It's got some nice aesthetic, plus maybe even a slight longing for what could have been.

because Cred Forums is a bunch of white sissies who does exactly what the left does : claim they're the real victims. And in Rhodesia, whites were the victims.

majority anglo, if they joined south africa in the 20s as planned then south africas republic referendum would have failed

Because neat antiterrorist operators in short shorts carrying sexy FALs

1. admiration for their tenacity, strength and success against overwhelming odds
2. whites killing nigs
3. sexy shorts

Everyone who is capping niggers is good in my book.
Also - Rhodesians literally dindu nuffin.

this is pure edge

I have a Rhodesian buddy who lives and works in England. He fucks up lefty ignorant liberals on the regular over there.

He was a personal victim of the farm removals and has a seething hate for people who justify it.

Israel remembers

Those kind of stories make me said and make me lose hope...
Yes, outnumbered and outgunned white men managed to slaughter tons of negroes, but it was never enough, and in the end, they lost

>not wearing khaki shorts
What's it like being a loser?

Caucasians are the best in the world at tactics
Jews are the best at strategy

If only Jews and Caucasians could unify for common good, we would be unstoppable.

military wise they could have kept on fighting but diplomatically they were loosing

youtube.com/watch?v=CpujmuFJQrk

what the fuck is kah-hey-key

Here's the story of 'murica.
We tried to make it great.
The eleventh of September; a day we really hate.
It was probably staged by the Jewish government.
Whose leaders tried to make some nasty bitch the president.

But we're,
All 'muricans and we'll fight through thick and fat
We'll keep our marts a free place for all to shart and scat
We'll build a wall on our borders
So immigrants stay out!
In this mighty land of burgers, it will be great no doubt!

how are you even a colonial country when you don't even know Khaki shorts

my people have bigger problems than kah hey key pants

youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY

I got an original flag and a raifu

Oh Israel. If only you didn't USS Liberty all your allies you might actually be cool

But the real question is:

Do you have the short shorts?

>Only scattered never lost in the winds of change

They're talking about us as much as they're talking about Rhodesians.

Time to be part of the "Great White Tribe" desu

i spent around 300$ on a rhodie camo run a bunch of guys were doing and in my order there are short shorts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_of_Change_(speech)

>posting edited photos
>implying Rhodesians would ever wear pants that long

The appreciation stems from /k/ and their love for the Rhodesian war's aesthetic

Many people like it because it's a instance of white man vs. the world

It's very interesting and everyone should know about it. It's a perfect example how the modern world is so hell-bent on pursuing equality and fixing the sins of white ancestors that they destroyed an entire country and forced everyone to live in worse conditions. In these people's minds, a society where blacks are second class citizens and living in decent conditions is worse than a society where blacks and whites are living in terrible conditions. The south of Africa is still suffering from Mugabe

it reminds of what our future might hold

So that's where ranger panties come from. It's an honor laden lineage of history!

Too bad for you france is next on the list. 50 years from now people will be taught how the "frenchmen" tried stealing the land from the blacks and how glorious it was when the last of the invaders were vanquished, leading to a glorious victory for kangz and kweenz everywhere. Everyone that will try to tell the true history will be branded a racist, neo nazi, ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

>Enjoy the ride.

Good explanation

Zambia, Botswana and Namibia are A ok.
Thinking about moving to one of them.

He is right about the alcoholic maniacal cunts though.

Big problem with that here.

atleast nz immigrants are only chinks and poos which means we won't collapse

It comes with the territory. When you see your home go to shit, few can stay away from ol' Dr Wellington for too long. But I can agree, its shit that needs to be remedied.