In nomine Dei nostri Satanas Luciferi excelsi!

In nomine Dei nostri Satanas Luciferi excelsi!

In the name of Satan, the Ruler of the earth, the King of the world, I command the forces of Darkness to bestow their Infernal power upon me!
Open wide the gates of Hell and come forth from the abyss to greet me as your brother and friend!
Grant me the indulgences of which I speak!
I have taken thy name as a part of myself! I live as the beasts of the field, rejoicing in the fleshly life! I favor the just and curse the rotten!
By all the Gods of the Pit, I command that these things of which I speak shall come to pass!
Come forth and answer to your names by manifesting my desires!

This is a Kekist board. Your kind aren't welcome here.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

>tfw master baiting Lucifer

are you even trying?

edgy 14 year old detected

>Glory to the kek
>the Pepe
>and the holy dubs

Praise Kek!

What is the point of Satanism?

It's pretty much just edgy atheism.

ALL HAIL!

PRAISE KEK!

PRAISE HIM!

Lucifer gave us the first redpill

Yet, anyone who claims to worship Lucifer tends to be bluepilled as fuck. Really makes you think.

what are those titties for?

You and your kind are the biggest group of imagination lacking mouth breathers around and this coming from a guy that goes through gods like tissue. Seriously all these flavors and you choose Bizzaro Yaweh, seriously you aren't even revolting you are literally falling for a silly trick played by the one you spurned.

DEVIL STARTS WITH A "D"

DOUBLE NIGGER ALSO STARTS WITH A "D"

WOW! Not a coincidence at all!

Kek is known as the "bringer of light"
Another infamous deity that shares the light bringing title is the Fallen Angel himself, Lucifer.

You could be honouring the Fallen One and not even know it.

Satan is a good guy, who rebelled against "god". But it's silly to extract information about satan in the Bible. The Bible is packed full of propaganda. This is how to study Hitler's personality by communist books. Satan doesn't need to worship him, for example. He has a good anthropomorphic appearance. And he doesn't want to take over the world. His main task is to overthrow the tyranny of God, to give people a biological immortality and technology for people will escape from the prison-planet. This world is ruled by the "god". The financial system is controlled by the "god", also. People bring blood sacrifices to different guise of the god (pagan gods). Masons serve to God. etc.
For your tasks need "god".

Aenima Regis. Baphomet is just a code symbol for faggot medieval alchemists and their Jew usurers.

Satan=/=Lucifer

One is a slaver.
The other is the bringer of the light.

Well he failed . God prevailed and you commie cucks will be destroyed once your precious aberration appears in the flesh.

>Open wide the gates of Hell
You're asking the wrong person for that, go call Inanna, if she'll even do it for a pleb like you
(Protip: She won't)

Biblical prophecies are propaganda for demoralize a potential enemy. God is not omnipotent. Satan is physical. God also. They have a material body. The omnipotence of God and the immateriality are myths, which God advocates for the illusion of invulnerability.

"Satan" is just the sobriquet of the Bible, literally "the enemy".

If you have to do a ritual you don't know dick.

Vade retro Satanas, vade ad /x/ que tuum domain est! Vade in nomine Christi! REEEEEEEEEEE

The image of Satan from the Bible was created by God for the purpose of to write off God's dirty business to literary hero. In the Bible, there is practically no truth about Satan. Reliably only that there was an uprising against those, who now calls himself "God".