Woman left tied up after gangrape under eiffel tower my muzzies

thesun.co.uk/news/1801887/woman-found-tied-up-and-gagged-after-being-raped-and-beaten-by-algerian-migrants-under-paris-landmark/

Frog uprising WHEN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dans_l'enfer_des_tournantes
theguardian.com/world/2012/oct/09/french-gang-rape-trial-suburbs
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>She allegedly responded to messages from who she thought was a 17-year-old Tunisian boy and initially met him close to her home in the Paris suburbs.

BURN THE COAL

i still can't believe that liberals will try to defend this
"""notallmuslims""" fuck them

BASED alpha Muslims! Western 'men' are pathetic cucks

PAY
THE
T O L L

PAY THE TOLL

Tough lesson to learn at 19. We sure she isn't a mud too?
> Neither the victim, who is said to have recently ran away from her mother’s home in the Paris suburbs, nor the alleged attackers can be named for legal reasons.

>A couple out jogging early on Monday morning heard the victim making a muffled sobbing noise, and were able to raise the alarm.

>They found the woman in deep shock, naked and crying.

>Police used computer data to quickly trace the three men to a hotel in the 18th arrondissement of Paris, where they were caught while trying to flee to Germany on Monday.

>None had any official papers, and all claimed they were 17-year-olds from Tunisia, seeking asylum.

>However, early checks suggest that they are likely to be a lot older, and possibly from Algeria.

>The source said: “An enquiry is underway to try and work out exactly who they are, and what they were doing in France.”

>All the men deny rape, saying they were involved in a “consensual adult relationship” with the woman.

>it's another retard makes a thread to whine about a coalburner getting raped thread

Saddest part about that story is how they didn't kill that disgusting sow after they were done with her.

no they have a rule to only rape non muslims, it's a literal rape culture where they have rituals and shit

Damn that's poetic.

French women have it coming. She deserves it for not speaking against Islam.

>We sure she isn't a mud too?

Well it happened it Paris and she's a teen so that's pretty much guaranteed.

BUST A DEAL
FACE THE WHEEL

>they were caught while trying to flee to Germany on Monday.

And isn't "suburb " used as a euphemism for Muslim ghetto in France?

Oy vey! She was culturally enriched

Nah, they gang rape everyone. There's a French name for it, hold on will get.

Lured on fecesbook hahaha well deserved

>France
>Literally brainwashed nation
What happened?

>None had any official papers, and all claimed they were 17-year-olds from Tunisia, seeking asylum.

>However, early checks suggest that they are likely to be a lot older, and possibly from Algeria.

What?
Why pretend you're from Tunisia when you are actually from Algeria?
Where's the fucking difference?
In both cases you wouldn't be granted asylum (if our governments would care about our laws).

>all blacks
>obviously during a rugby match

So they love kiwis ?

Toll status:

>paid

They call gang rapes "tournantes". The Muslims gang rape whoever they are proximate to, so that includes the Muslim girls who they live in their ghettos with.

This Muzzie chick wrote a book about her gang rape:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dans_l'enfer_des_tournantes

Some other cases
theguardian.com/world/2012/oct/09/french-gang-rape-trial-suburbs

Why are you mad ? She went there on her own free will.

Biggest percentage of kikes in general population and the French revolution

>They tried to run away to Germany too
What a shame you didn't get to receive these engineers and scientists

Based Portugal is right

Fuck traitors

If they want to help rapists they can eat rape

It's truly a shame.

Think of all the young German women they could have gangraped.

In French media are they reporting whether she is an Arab or came from an Arab area?

That's also unforgivable treason.

Came here to post this, fuck her and her parents. She got exactly what she wanted.

>she thought was a 17-year-old Tunisian boy
You would think a French girl could easily get sum of dat native BBC but no, dumb cunt still has to go for the immigrant cock
also
>meeting someone for the first in the middle of the night in a public park
what could possibly go wrong

I love how symbolic it is. Truly the city of love.

>She allegedly responded to messages from who she thought was a 17-year-old Tunisian boy and initially met him close to her home in the Paris suburbs.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

I bet she's properly #Enriched now.

aaaah ze city of love

Why the hell are you upset? She got exactly what she deserved.

Literally this.
These dumb brainwashed sloots deserve it.

>not a single word about this in our news.

topkek

that would be racist

Sounds like every day is the day of the rope in Islam.

Coal burner got what she wanted.

But on a more serious note, this happened right under your national fucking landmark, frogs. How the fuck is this not an act of war? I'd find those responsible, figure out where the fuck they're from, nuke the shit out of their homes and then tourture those fucking """"refugees"""" to death. But hey, I'm the "crazy" one right.

GOOD MORNING

well deserved

tunesia is pretty war torn, presumably it increases the chance for asylum

The All Blacks are based, tho.

Top kek!

Toll paid.

>Almost 20 minutes ago
>Nobody checked those fancy quads
This board is dead

She deserved it, nothing to see here.

do you have time to hear about our lord and savior Kek
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

How come there are people in your country without ID's and papers walking freely raping and stealing
Hmmmm .... Makes me really think

Kill yourself achmed, even dumbass white sluts asking for it are human, you are not

All white women age 10-65 need to be raped by a "misplaced" migrant.

Only then will the West realize it is only because white males contain and control the hordes of animals that they can walk around in public in yoga pants.

She asked for it by chatting with arabs online, when they never reply to supreme gentlemen like me.

I didn't know they ran trains right under the eiffle tower.

>They call gang rapes "tournantes".
is this different from "taharrush"?

Frog uprising dates, right here.

9/11 get il has been checked as well.

Sounds like she deserved it.

You have to go back Mehmet.

The Moslem has a point. The only reason for a woman to live in Paris in 2016 is for shitskin dick.

Frogs don't have it in them to have an uprising anymore

>people not amazed by a competely non significant number

not everyone is on your toilet cleaning level, Jozin

End your life, JIDF slime - who checks the devil's quads but the synagogue of satan?

It's so hard to keep up with all these cultural norms and diversity.

Quality.

This, roastie got what she asked for.

Noice

We do, but only for important things like retirement age or worker's rights.

Nope
Don't care.
Women invited the cunts in.
Nope
not my problem.
Enjoy.

why do Anglos like puns so much?
this isn't even remotely funny

yeah..the jews didnt include rape, murder, torture, death of white people when they talked about how good immigration is

>race traitors are human

What a cuck.

>19 yo woman
>17 yo arab kid

So a pedo gets raped and there's a problem?

>supreme gentleman
Kek

>going on a date with an algerian
>running away from home
And nothing of value was lost

"Native"

explain

>siding with foreign welfare invaders raping your race's women is how not to be a cuck

Fucking kek you retarded monkey
Kill yourself you r9k achmed autist

look I aint sayn she deserved it but ... she deserved it

Take note Leafs
This is why we're No.1

Did you read the part about her wanting to meet up with a Tunisian for a date?

Why do you care about race traitors so much?

it's just a bit of well deserved disrespect to lighten the mood. I usually hate puns as humour but some situations call for their use. You Germans only have the click-bait knock knock jokes, at least we take the initiative and spit out the funny without waiting for the limelight.

Hello , Bibi.

see 's pic related for what "running a train on a girl" is

Tournantes are more conventional gangrapes where groups of Muslims anally rape (always anally) teenage girls nearby, and usually known to them, inside someones house.

Taharrush is public gang groping and fingering at night of girls not known to them.

>that pic

Didn't he die anyway?

Why do you side with rapist africans or muslims instead of a dumb ass white slut? Are you white? Probably not.

If you are, you are the cuck, who gets so pissed off sluts are slutting it up with achmed instead of you, that you revel in the news of a WHITE girl getting gang raped by foreign retards, probably because it gives you an erection, because you are a cuck

Shalom Bibi

Kek's witnesses going door to door when?

>Why do you side with rapist africans or muslims instead of a dumb ass white slut?

Because she's a race traitor. I want her dead. I already expressed how I'm sad that they didn't kill her after they were done with her - that's the only issue I have with this story, because that's the only thing race traitors deserve; not pity for when their despicable actions backfire.

Again - why do you care about her?

>the bear will leave its cave forever
Russia will lose Siberia?

I care about white people, even the DUMB SLUTS THAT ASK FOR IT

wHAT I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT IS RETARD WHITES WHO DONT THINK THEY ARE CULTURAL KEK R9K LEVEL AUTISTS WHEN THEY SIDE WITH LITERAL NIGGWERS AND SAND NIGGERS IN ANY CAPACITY

THE BITCH GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED
THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU SIDE WITH THE NIGGERS AND SAND NIGGERS YOU STUPID FUCKING MONKEY

PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS, IT SEEMS TO BE STUCK AND WONT LET ME FIX IT

It's nice to learn new stuff everyday

>I care about white people, even the DUMB SLUTS THAT ASK FOR IT
Why, cuck? You understand that you can have enemies within, right? They're called "traitors". Look it up.

>THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU SIDE WITH THE NIGGERS AND SAND NIGGERS YOU STUPID FUCKING MONKEY
I don't, I side with whatever forces of the universe wanted to see this coalburning trash punished. I'm saddened because it didn't end up removing her completely like she deserves. Why should I not?

Yes it does, why wouldn't she date the white gentleman instead? She's asking for it, and you know it stop trying to whiteknight for sluts who will never pay attention to a cuck like you.

Somebody charge this deviant woman this instant.

I get laid fuckwit, nothing about this is 'whiteknight'

I am 'whiteknighting' for white, western culture if anything

I don't believe you're white.

Frogs will never uprise. They lost all their self esteem when the surrendered to Germany.

thanks user

Yeah after 28 hours.

What do you mean she was "raped"? We have to know what she was wearing. Coulda been asking for it.

>ran away from her mother’s home in the Paris suburbs

Dumb spoiled Suburban slut gets the redpill the hard way.

CHECKED

That cunt probably voted for every leftist, multi-cultural, (((democratic))) initiative ever conceived.

I hope that muzzie was hung like a horse and had a penchant for anal.

Fuck that whore. She received the future she chose.

When will these traitors to the white race learn? Everytime there's a case like that I'm trying to imagine what cucks they had for fathers, if any at all.

The woman's obviously a stupid cunt but that doesn't mean we should let this deed go unpunished.

More mudslimes will imitate shit like this now.

If this shit were happening 30 years ago we would have thrown all these fucking sand niggers in camps.

WITNESSED!

FRANCE YES!

She asked for it and im happy that it happened

It's not rape if she wanted it and went out to get it.

>trying to work out why they were in France

Gee, I wonder how they got there? How could the possibly have gotten to France of all places?

lmao, ok.

>get's raped by fucking muslims

>will probably fear and hate "all men" now

REEEEE LIBERALS, ARYANS ARE NOT RAPING YOU!

She should be the one charged with trying to lure a minor on the internet to suck his tiny butchered arab dick.

Burn the berber, get rapered.

its a shame they didnt kill her

>western culture

French woman wants Arab cock... yeah sounds like western culture.

The fact that she got more cock than she could handle is beside the point.

excellent point. Please upvote this post lads.

Way to go France!

That's right girls...

Check his age or risk the cage.

>Police used computer data to quickly trace the three men to a hotel in the 18th arrondissement of Paris, where they were caught while trying to flee to Germany on Monday.

Oh, more refugee children for germany

Most of us burgers are sleeping.

member feeling safe?

good example i'd say

>Feeling cosy in my "backwarded shithole"

>Champs des Mars, thepublic park

Are you filthy anglo BLOOD britcucks so bad at proofreading?

>caring about roastie sluts

Get out you fucking dirty paki dublins cleansing will come and you will be skinned alive

>I don't believe you're white.
Why wouldn't I be white just because I want my enemies dead?

If "white, western culture" includes fucking shitskins then it can get fucked, buddy.

>yfw know shit's so fucked up you end up rooting for the IRA guy

FPBP

Man why the fuck would you ever want to explore a fucking "cave" that's only big enough to crawl in it and get stuck? Even miners don't do that shit.

Dude, I feel bad for Ireland, fucking hindered a of years of liberation warfare just so you could throw away your language and religion with post modernist globalist bullshit and serve as a tax haven for the shittiest companies in existence all the while turning Dublin into London 2.0. I'm sure that if its not already happened, you'll open a mosque in Cork, and probably turn all of Sligo into a refugee camp, just to prove how tolerant you are to America.

-t. O'Gara

Because they think they can do this in the white man's country to whire women without our permission

Do you understand its us they're baiting g with this behaviour?