THANKS JIMMY FALLON

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=StgfaVlLcQY
youtu.be/mE-hKEA8ALo
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
youtu.be/PBISbypnMHQ
youtu.be/77SyQ2Qn7c8
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA
youtu.be/C2FquR7XaaQ
youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU
archive.is/eVD7D
archive.is/5eCpb
archive.is/OCkCX
archive.is/MlZSa
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
archive.is/M4alp
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
archive.is/ffexb
youtu.be/sfZDKWo2LxE
archive.is/XdOQ5
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY
youtu.be/gXZ-ydyUAXY
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yt0b_QBP_A
hillaryclinton.com/forms/om-hvf-hrc-birthday/?utm_medium=om2016&utm_source=fb&utm_campaign=lb-hrcbday16&utm_content=106899606
amazon.com/MAKE-AMERICA-GREAT-AGAIN-EMBROIDERED/dp/B01EI9XXSY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474223179&sr=8-1&keywords=maga hat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Netherlands
WHY DO YUO EVENE CARE

shut up

every european with a brain cares

PRAISE IT!

Hillary goes to late night talk show:

>Hey bitch, what happened to your emails

Drumpf goes to late night talk show

>C-can I touch your hair senpai :3

But yeah the media is totally pro-Hillary

Trump is hugely important for the entire western world.

If he gets in, his influence could help uncuck europe as well.

The US has a ridiculously huge army and if they don't use it properly then there's gonna be millions of achmeds washing up on european shores. That's why we care.

Trump is the last hope of the civilised world.

We're united as a people, anything good for one of us is good for all of us.

I'm almost afraid to look at the polls after the debates. Trump's going to win, win, win.

tfw spent the last 15 months of my life shilling for the trump campaign only to educate myself and turn into a leftist 2 months before the election

Everyone on Cred Forums who isn't a full-time shitposter cares about this election to some degree.

Canadian goes to Cred Forums's Politically Incorrect board:

>posts like an absolute fucking galah

Australian goes to Cred Forums's Politically Incorrect board:

>shows the world how superior we are down undah to syrup-chugging-faggot-land

But yeah Canada should be totally taken seriously as a country

When will you finally fuck off?

ONE - Nothing wrong with me

TWO - Nothing wrong with me

THREE - Nothing wrong with ME

FOUR - NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!!

Nationalism vs globalism. Just like brexit, this effects us all.

Fallon had her open a (pre-opened) pickle jar in order to prove to the world how strong, healthy, and totally-not-sick she was.

We must prevent third impact.

You tell 'em, user. If the media provided fair coverage, Clinton would be running away with this.

>Canada should be totally taken seriously as a country

Because normal people care about shit that's going on in the world. Unlike most of dumb burgers, like you, whom think Europe is a country and everything starts and ends with
U S A- U S A- U S A- U S A- U S A- U S A

Good Shit

Holy fucking kek. I need to get one of those hats to celebrate.

Netherlands we love you

ONE - somethings go to give

NOOOOOW

pics or it didn't happen

Because if America wages a (cold) war with Russia, Europe follows. Things are much more likely to escalate with Clinton.

The jews hit a homerun with the pickle jar stunt just to have it ruined by a slavic squatter and his shit-tier Nokia phone camera.

New York used to be a Dutch Colony

America and Americans considered itself a European outpost until very recently.(read: Immigration act of 1965)

We still consider them to be.

THE HERO WE DESERVE

would be a mayor BTFO to eu if trump wins.

>implying europeans have brains

Who would I thought the talk show host I hated the most turned out to push trump a bit and piss off the lib media in the process

usa being the leader of the "free" world is a reason to care

Kimmel was the pickle boy

what is this graph that you faggots keep posting

can anyone please ironpill me

They literally all look the same to me

nice biased poll

Well there's still time to hate Conan, the eternal Dem.

Don't hold your breath, user/

I had a dream Trump literally called out the Jews, after getting a not-so-warm reception from a crowd of Jews. He said something along the lines of "Of course you people would twist my words, you're all over the media".
It might be a premonition from Kek, or just a dream with my own anti-semitism in it, but anyway, we all know the pattern of "Trump does good in polls for a few days but then drops significantly because of manufactured controversy"

i still want to know how i can get one here in australia, the trump site doesn't ship here

i guarantee, in 5-10 years time wearing a real MAGA hat will be in vogue as fuck, like anti-capitalist hipster faggots are ironically into wearing classic coca cola shirts from the 80's.

>that pic
we live in an age where we can no longer out meme real life

we might not have brains but we are not a fucking race of 30 year micropenis virgins u fucking gook shit

lol his eyes

glen beck don't really care as long as his bosses still pay him

UK is passing the torch and it's in most countries interest that we don't drop it. Most of the western world can't afford a cankle cunt victory.

thx

go back to your own country you fat disgusting weeaboo

He doesn't have bosses. He created his own network, which is failing.

kek
czechs are only borderline slav

Trump winning is the ringing death-knell of Globalist confidence and hegemony.
Our zenith is coming lads.

>Polls are rigged.
It's about time. This meme needs to end.

pics of what?

idk he seems compromised

Polls are still rigged with over sampling of democrats and single women. Not to mention young virgin Bernie cucks

SHADILAY!
PRAISE KEK!
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c&feature=youtu.be

I forgot this even existed.

>1 post by this ID
have another (you), on me

i really fucking hate australians like you

Will they kill off Hillary if her ratings go to low?

Fallon is pretty based. Kimmel is a fucking cuck, Colbert too, and anyone even remember the black guy from the daily show anymore?

You shouldn't, he's not wrong. Canadians post like absolute fucking faggots here

We want the trump crusade to come to europe

Nice digits!

>czechs are only borderline slav

Czechs are 100% pure aryan germanics, but judging by the cuckoldry the germans are going through nowadays, we usually just deflect by saying we're slavs.

not that, he's right about that. fuck you.

i hate the way aussies force the stereotype. i find it extremely cringey.

The trips signal truth!

trips of truth

underrated

>LA TIMES

LOL

Very true. Besides I am getting more concerned about the amount of hijabs I am seeing. Clinton will push us to accept more "refugees".

The Nigerians are bad enough. Can't go to Harajuku without them "holla" at girls no matter how young they are.

>even fake polls have Trump leading

that means he's actually somewhere between 20 and 30 points ahead. he's going to win 35/40 states in the election

At least your countrymen are funny faggots. Mine are just terminally retarded. I dont know if its a mass of CTR proxies or if I'm just surrounded by pansies but I'd prefer an Auspost to a Leafpost any day of the week

Source?

I laughed for a good 30 seconds

i used to too, but now i don't care. the world likes a stereo type

Because trumps win will ensure a sweeping in of uncucked parties during the next european elections.

>A FUCKING LEAF

fuck off cunt. canada ip ban when?

I'd really love to know in what kind of world these people must live to genuinely believe the MSM is helping Trump and trying to hurt Hillary. This amount of delusion in unfathomable to me.

Kek's has blessed us. He is bringing the new light to world through his vessel, Trump. Praise Kek.

Naw, your country is just filled with faggots who all secretly wish they were American

Godspeed sir, Godspeed

kek

It might be her best way out.

Oh boy
More war gee thanks

my fucking sides

Canada, you should be fucking glassed for the safety of the world

r.i.p my sides

Since we're all on the subject, am I the only who ever speculates that maybe everything going on right now is staged to some degree? Like trying to hide the fact that many of the people behind Muslim attacks are actually Muslim is a kind of reverse psychology to get people to think the system is corrupt which leads to them wanting to act. Then once the old people get thrown out a new already designed and made system gets put into place by practically the same people, pretty much a kind of false flag. Am I alone here on this?

I'll skull drag your poof body back to mexico, cunt

he's probably a Kiwi

fuck off back to arnhem land cunt. tell the rainbow serpant i said gday when you get there.

Sometimes the people in charge have just grown senile and out of touch user.
You think Soro's is thinking rationally about his actions?

Yeah I've considered this too. It's just blowing my mind such rich and powerful people could really be that retarded.

They were until the primaries ended. A shift started happening when they realised that it is impossible to get people to like Hillary Clinton. At least they can get ratings with Trump on.

Liberals are going nuts about this Fallon/Trump interview. They're turning on this guy like he betrayed them. So much butthurt.

Considering the shows ratings broke records its clear all the bullshit they can muster amounts to them sucking eggs.

because we always have to put up with your shitty american power games.

In case you're not aware, all of Europe is in your sphere of influence

>a fucking LEAF

poor widdle germany... always being raped by someone.

FUCK OFF LEAF REEEEEEEE

No one ever swings full leftist after converting to right. Sorry, it just doesn't happen.

Hello old friend. We've gone a long ways since your glory days. Can we go back? I want to go back. The world is so dark now.

>The USA politicians are destroying the middle east and destabilizing Europe
>WHY DO YUO EVENE CARE
Are you kidding me???

All those look like beta males lol

Self hating Melbourne cuck, you need to get out.

Shit is in the bag for Trump I'm just praying he does the debate well. I have pretty good confidence he will slaughter Hillary but I just have this doubt that something will go wrong.

Hillary, pls go and stay go.

Sounds good on paper but this will give them an excuse to blame Russia for rigging the election.

Jimmy had dick all to do with it.

The reversal starts on 9/11 when Clinton fell the fuck down.

All this leaf shitposting may just push Trump to invade

>yfw you realize they were so buttmad about Fallon "humanizing" Trump because deep down they actually liked him and agreed with what he said

I don't even understand what's so funny about "Drumpf"

A
FUCKING
LEAF

is it still ok to like old Conan? I grew up loving his silly shit

youtube.com/watch?v=StgfaVlLcQY

Libcucks have such a poor sense of humor that they actually worship currentyearman.

It's supposed to draw attention to the fact that the Trumps were (legal) immigrants (centuries ago).

What reality do these people live in lmao

needs an edit with her guards carrying her

But she is going on as a guest on Monday. They showed a teaser of Fallon with a medical mask and a big bottle of hand sanitizer. If that's not proof her staff hates her then nothing is.

Eh, the regressive left likes to start with "I used to be a strong Trump supported but..." as a way to add credibility.
It's useless though because we all clearly see through their bullshit

>thanks american's begging to be manipulated rock-bottom IQ

i just want to see the whole world get ass blasted at this point
like brexit x5000

Somebody should post the edit.

American withdrawl from UN and NATO

>t.Butthurt Hill Shill

didn't hurt him either way. Liberals tune into Fallon and saw Trump isn't such a bad fucking guy and is actually relateable. She's getting wrecked because her fuck ups are compounding.

youtu.be/mE-hKEA8ALo

No. Czechs are ugly af and I am proof of this. I have a czech grand mother and I inherited my entire fucking face from her, thanks.
At least I'm not a manlet. Pic related, me.

he looks like a body thats been on the morge for a few days

this CTR shill is trying to divide us again.
Remember that the western right wing is 1 team with 1 task, we support each other around the globe.

>Hillary goes on late night talk show
>pretends to open a jar of pickles

A fucking LEAF my man

Sad!

it's like that femrobot is hearing your sweaty armpits.

It's funny how opposite someone like me who wears a MAGA hat is compared to the Drumpf hatters

This picture isn't wrong. The difference is, Trump got his hurdles out of the way early on, rather than having them at the very end of the race.

it's quite possibly the weakest attempt at an attack on a supposed racist, ludicrous Presidential nominee.... instead of attacking his policies, they simply attack his non-Anglo heritage... which just makes them racists themselves

Two thirds or more of the media is sucking Hillary's feminine penis, though.

NOT SO RARE BUT ENOUGH FOR MY TO CRUISE CONTROL FOR FUN

>Liberal humour
Also, it's ridiculing someone over their ethnic name
>Racist
but you can't because he's le white male

>lgbt crime hotline

wew lads can't even satirize canada

I bought one off ebay

Kek I love all you aussies

IT'S ABOUT TIME! 2 MONTHS TO GO

>ruined by a slavic squatter and his shit-tier Nokia phone camera

Wait what?
What did I miss?

Currenerruc would win in a fight

Apparently you missed last week?

What exactly is that graph? Believe me I like to see that, but I want to know exactly how excited I should be.

DELETE THIS

THIS ELECTION IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF US

Trumps polls rn.

Oh, you're referring the video of Hillary unconscious body getting thrown in a van?

Damn is no one posting the edit?

don't worry, we'll build a wall.

trips, kek confirmed

OOH GORTEEM

Europeans have brains. Japs have flesh computers.

Remember that the LAtimes one is the most Trump-favored. Hopefully early this week we'll see more polls being updated with Trump's momentum forward. Hillary is up by less than 1 point in the RCP average in both the head-to-head and 4-way polls.

Trump could be a catalyst for the entire western world. Plus he's a legit good guy who'll save your once great country.

100%

>nu male wears drumpf hat in public
>radical leftists confuse him for trump supporter
>lynched

RCP is bullshit

Because if you let Shillary be elected we are definitely fucked.
Your influence on ours societies is too fucking huge to not care about your political choice.

Presidential election banter is pretty weak nowadays.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself..

What did they mean by this?

I have no face at this realization.

Try right now nigger

Whens shillary going on fallons show so the normies can see how unrelatable she is

Unrelatable?!

You mean you didn't find "Pokemon GO TO THE POLLS" hillaryous?

Fuck Hillary Clinton, she's a desperate old hag who's constantly pushing the fact that she's not Trump. At least Trump can go through a fucking mildly humid day without needing urgent medical attention.

GEERT POWER
E
E
R
T

P
O
W
E
R

>KEK

>Don breaks 20% with blacks
>Breitbart usea picture of the Priest who tried to trap Don and hurt his numbers with black voters.

>i guarantee, in 5-10 years time wearing a real MAGA hat will be in vogue as fuck

That's why I traded in all my rare Pepes for MAGA hats.

I hope you get banished to Sweden, you don't belong here.

Netherlands is based and MAGA territory.

I have it filtered it's not funny whats so ever only shitty ledditors use it

Whites aren't a race, silly go... erm, boy!

That was a pleasure to read.

Honestly she shouldn't get too worked up about it. What difference at this point does it make?

what dark souls dlc is that?

you have to at least admin that we are better trolls

you might be the greatest shitposters but not nobody can drum up yous like a leaf

kek

Wut xd

The Internet hate machine rises.

Source? This poll indicate that she's still in the lead: realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

C R I N G E

Good fucking lord.

So is it just me?

>>Netherlands
what's that, a brand of toothpaste?

the prophecies are coming true

Got you, senpai

what did they mean by this?

REKTARUUU

based jimmy fallon

KEK WILLS IT

KEK VULT

>41% voting for corruption

God bless 'merica

>Spain
>Civilized World
>Understanding what's at stake

Not one drop of moor blood guize

T-t-trump won't get more than 2% of the black vote.

K

Soon

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

They care because we're literally unironically the most relevant country the world has ever seen. I

It's actually embarrassing how much they care. And it's embarrassing that this young country has surpassed all of these older countries in such a small amount of time with 0 chance of them ever catching up. Netherlands or some other meme country has an electing and nobody cares, but we have a fucking midterm and people across the globe care.

lel

Made one

youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs

Just wait how Clinton will drop after her less organic showing on his show monday, it will backfire. She always is robotic and planned out.

America's gonna be great again.

KEK

you ok leaf?

Videos:
Dr. Martin Luther King's niece Alveda King endorses Donald Trump
youtu.be/PBISbypnMHQ

Mississippi’s First Black Mayor Charles Evers Endorses Trump For President
youtu.be/77SyQ2Qn7c8

Quannell X, New Black Panthers leader, on Donald Trump.
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M

RW Bray, VP of MLK society, introducing Donald Trump
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo

Clarence Henderson civil rights activist
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA

Black Pastor Darrell Scott Brings Down House at RNC: The Democratic Party Has Failed Us
youtu.be/C2FquR7XaaQ

Ice Cube: ‘Donald Trump is What Americans Love’ About ‘The American Dream’
youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU

Articles:

RZA Praises Trump
archive.is/eVD7D

President Obama’s Brother Endorses Trump for President
archive.is/5eCpb

Azealia Banks "Trump is the only one who truly has the balls to bust up big business. Hilary is too tied in with them"
archive.is/OCkCX

Outreach:
Donald Trump’s best speech of the 2016 campaign, annotated
WashPo August 2016 archive.is/MlZSa

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Charlotte, NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA

Trump pitches black voters: 'What the hell do you have to lose?'
CNN August 2016 archive.is/M4alp

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Dimondale 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8

Trump brings message of unity to black church in Detroit
archive.is/ffexb

Full Speech: Donald Trump Speaks to African American Church in Detroit 9/3/16
youtu.be/sfZDKWo2LxE

Donald Trump Fought to Include Jews and Blacks at Palm Beach Golf Course
Impulse Today March 2016 archive.is/XdOQ5

Jessie Jackson introducing Donald Trump (1998)
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY

Trump 80's Interview, Helping Inner Cities
youtu.be/gXZ-ydyUAXY

Leftism is a dangerous force for the whole world and should be opposed.

Source??

Trump is a Dutch spy who will make Dutch the USA's official language when elected.

Ids habbening

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E

>This cherrypicked poll that has had Trump leading nearly everytime over the last 5 months they have done a poll is somehow important because it shows him ahead

Polls are only rigged when they are Pro-Shillary right?

Is that Pruane in the top middle?

nice job based user

is it me or is she beginning to look more and more like soros?

I agree totally. To even entertain the notion that somehow the media is for Trump and against Hillary is beyond troglodyte levels of fucking retarded.

And there are people who ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT!

Simple. Trump promises jobs for blacks, Hillary promises gibs

Kek

What site is that?

Fuck you, that's actually a clever reply.

kek

Thank you for correcting the record

>didn't change the colors
did a quick hue job for you

lol

it looks likes hes just been recovered from the bottom of a river

>that unfunny fuck was on our side all along

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yt0b_QBP_A

now add shit leaking from clinton's pants

RIP Jimmy Fallon.

So sad about his suicide by multiple gunshot wounds to the head.

And dr oz

>for sale
kek

Source?

Thanks for Correcting The Record xDDDDD

nice

You guys inspired me, I don't have skills but you get the idea

Adam you cunt not lillith

Was this 7% lead established from polling PRE-Fallon interviews? Will be very interesting to see how the polls reflect the interviews+the terrorist violence in NJ, NYC, MN over last few days.

They all (should) help redpill people further and push them towards The GET but Hillary's hilariously drugged up/borderline comatose interview in response to the bombings - and her ridiculous attempt to attack GET for descrbing the bombings as 'bombings' when she did exactly that herself should help as well.

you meant "even" as in "ee-vun" but you spelled it "uh-veen" lol

Nigga we made it

>Jeb

very nice

>exhales weed

What site is that on?

Maybe you should stop destabilizing the Middle East so that we don't have to put up with refugees any more.

Also, thanks for the 2008 financial collapse, third wave feminism, and the new social justice movement.

Fugg

it's true

Hello fellow deplorables

SHillary Clintons birthday is coming and she wants all of us to sign her birthday card.

So click the link below and sign your name

My names were

Hugh Mungus

Pepe the frog

Dan

Donald trump

Gary Johnson

Adolf hitler

Joseph Stalin

And many others.

Please be sure the love she needs especially since her health is in such terrible condition. Thanks

hillaryclinton.com/forms/om-hvf-hrc-birthday/?utm_medium=om2016&utm_source=fb&utm_campaign=lb-hrcbday16&utm_content=106899606

Oh god we're the next genocide aren't we?

Maybe you should learn from antwerp.

Funfact: In the right universe hitler killed only gippos and gave jews madagascar(now they just chill and don't run the IMF). And canada was ceded to the USA.

>Maybe you should learn from Antwerp

What are you even saying?

they all look genetically unfit

source!!!

>based chinaman dont give no shits

Who the fuck even makes these? I love them

ARGHHHHHH

underrated

bookmark it famberoni

kek

All three of those hurdles clearly belong on Trump's path.

- The media is lying and shilling for Hillary at every opportunity, portraying Trump's followers as Nazis, and ignoring Clinton's rich past full of treason and avarice.

- The system keeps insiders in and outsiders out. Trump has not been a politician until this year. Clinton began her career in the Nixon administration.

- The RNC was, out of all groups of people on Earth, the MOST opposed to Trump taking the nomination. Of all people anywhere in existence, you could not find a group less willing to have Trump as the candidate than the RNC.

RETARD

Australians are falling behind leafs in provocative shitposts. Been ages since a ciggybutt brained dingoherder been ahead of a leaf

power of the bandwagon effect is enormous

it's the only purpose of showing polls to the public

Hillary decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons, nor prior experience. She mounts the horse without help, and the horse immediately springs into motion.
It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but Hillary begins to slide from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the horse's side anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.
Finally, giving up her frail grip, Hillary attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.
As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune Frank, the Walmart greeter, sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.

WHO ARE LOS PEPES?

>not a .gif
you have EPICALLY FAILED

They are rigged pro-shillary, which means when Trump is ahead in polls, he is actually way ahead

In English names ending in f sound anticlimactic and kind of stupid.

Thanks for two world wars and the creation of israel as well as the emigration of jews to america we owe you one.

Good good

herpa derpa

i was hoping for some erotic fanfiction tbqh

you look like a fuckin' retard. I'd rather be fuckin' stephen hawking than look like you. You look like a nigger fell in Michael Jackson's special bathtub,..

I remember earlier in the campaign that people were claiming Trump wouldn't win any of the black vote.

Ach, iz alzo drue

Nigger they are on amazon, first result for MAGA hat. And yes, they're real, just Americans making a profit reselling them abroad. Trump is already turning the trade deficit with his hats.

>amazon.com/MAKE-AMERICA-GREAT-AGAIN-EMBROIDERED/dp/B01EI9XXSY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474223179&sr=8-1&keywords=maga hat

First comment
>By god, when I opened this package i nearly passed out. I woke up 1776 hours later, put it on, and passed out again. I could feel the power of the 45th president surge through my body with all of this, how should i say, HIGH ENERGY. I immediately ran all the way to my local air force base and stole a jet(nobody cared when they saw my hat), and crashed it into an isis stronghold in iraq. The HIGH ENERGY in the hat created an energy field around me that saved me, and i jumped out of the wreckage, bulled an ak-47 out of my hat and fired one shot. The bullet hit everyone, like this: [...] , then i pulled an american flag out of my hat, and placed it on the ground. George washington came out of the ground and gave me a mini trump toy.

No.

In the right universe, Hitler wiped out gypos, jews,zionists, spics, muslims and niggers.
Canada took over the usa and sterilized all US citizens.
South and central America was then sterilised, and india was burnt to the ground.

2016 - world population - 1.5 billion, 80% white.

0% negro/indian/arab

I blame Dr.manhattan

BECAUSE MAGA

>thanks for two world wars

It's not like you didn't benefit from it.

>the creation of israel as well as the emigration of jews to america

It's not our fault that you're bending over for them.