>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump parade in the Villages FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/VThmo08CAWg
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4
>Trump Rally in Laconia, NH 9/15/16
youtu.be/sqkXUJRPKdo
>Trump/Pence Economic Club NY 9/15/16
youtu.be/hmhyK74BRyc
>Trump Rally in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/odML7YlD0Sk

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E
>Don Jr on GMA 9/16/16
youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk
>Trump on Fallon 9/15/16
archive.org/details/TheTonightShow
>Watters World Trump Rally Edition
youtu.be/HIJcadPdvyI
>Trump on Dr Oz (audio) 9/15/16
youtu.be/RocWRZoqbss
>Trump on F&F 9/15/16
youtu.be/0Je1OMsFdCY

INSPIRATION
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKA9L6IQvoQ
amazon.com/Mars-Veterinary-Wisdom-Panel-Identification/dp/B01EHX2BH0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YPvbF7bG7lk
archive.is/8BA6x
primarymodel.com/
wanwan.moe/
twitter.com/ANOMALY1/status/777230863671160832
youtube.com/watch?v=MVLs4O-Dn8E
savedeo.com/sites/twitter
twitter.com/ed_hooley/status/776761360059215872
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
cesrusc.org/election/
lyricsfreak.com/d/death/trapped in a corner_20038470.html
twitter.com/cher/status/777192318172405760
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN1182PT
dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
yahoo.com/news/turns-ivanka-trump-doesnt-answer-162732863.html
lifezette.com/polizette/debate-rules-set-hillary-donors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which MAGA hat should I buy?

red

R E D

Did anything of note happen on H's plane "conference"?
Did she insult well-meaning, hardworking voters again?

AND HE HOPS AND HOPS

>Momiji
>a dog

All of them. Start with red tho.

Even with the decent bombings

We shouldn't be bigots and support Trump's ban of 1.4 Billion Muslims

>earpieces not allowed for the debates now
>not because Hillary was wearing one
>But because matt lauer was wearing one and they felt Matt Lauer was too harsh on Hillary
These fucking people.

The pointy one

>Dog

AND DID DONALD DISAVOW DAVID DUKE'S COMMENTS YET??

>tfw nothing can beat us. no matter what. all things in life are easy now.

She looks defeated

can anyone identify my shelter mutt breed?

Whatever your fave colour is user-kun

i'm bleeding

Looks like absolute garbage and sounds confused

It's like what dilbertman says, one minute she actually looks pretty good, the next she looks like absolute shit, really weird

well it's definitely not a cat because it has a tail

amazon.com/Mars-Veterinary-Wisdom-Panel-Identification/dp/B01EHX2BH0

I won't be needing this then

that's what depressant drugs abuse does to you

my guess is lots and lots of benzos like xanax

By my calculations, that is equivalent to a +4 lead for Hillary.

Looks mostly lab. Does it have a knot on the back of it's scull?

Uh, user.

About that.

Praise. She is
SHADILAY

looks like a chihuahua terrier mix

>deplorables
>9/11 collapse
>admitting she's sick
>cucking the media
>terrorist attack in NY

Could this month be any more spicier?

By his calculation its trump +1.7

LMAO WHO DID THIS XDDD I AM DYING RIGHT NOW XDDD

Dude, I just started that song, and scrolling down I get to your post just in time for her to read it to me.

o wow i didnt know Cred Forums invented antisemitism, you fucking retard
most people on Cred Forums aren't even aware of the JQ
most people here fap to trannies and want an asian girlfriend
and think Milo is edgy

no
it got in the news because of the twitter presence of the alt right

Cred Forums posting it on Cred Forums after it was already in international news doesn't mean shit

>70 dollardos
shit son I'm already kicked out thousands on this guy for shots, toys, food, etc
yeah, he has webbed feet too so I assumed part lab, definitely not a pure bred though
he's almost 50lbs at 3 months so I don't think he's any sort of chihuahua

JUST

>it has a tail

When will Drumpf wake up and talk about the happening? He's taking way too long, not presidential at all.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

Who had the best yesterday?

Trump (Speech in Houston, Pence rally in The Villages, FL, Trump Rally Rally in Colorado Springs, CO, muslim stabber in Minnesota, (bombings in NJ/NY)

or Hillary (Bernie had events for her in Ohio, Hillary had a press conference on the plane)

Be honest so I know what to expect in the coming La Times polls next week

The debates start

How delusional is Cred Forums right now?

Every poll bar one has Hillary winning

>tfw Cred Forums is the closest thing we have to XCOM now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YPvbF7bG7lk

(((Top))) cop or the gladiator helmet on the grill?

>putting your furry anime crap in the OP

Navy blu

I bought the red. But its up to you. Get what taste you like so you would wear it every day

Not as delusional as the Argentinians thinking they're white.

>bar one
You mean bar, Bloomberg, CNN, Fox, USC, and PPD?

>Bernie had events for her in Ohio
really?

Some grade a conference right there...

Are these posts ironic at this point? The answer is obvious just from what you typed.

awoo posters need to kill themselves

It's not even 7AM
Let him get the details so he can properly accuse the muslim who did it

If you've seen Jimmy Fallon, you don't need polls to know Trump will win.

Gotta agree with that, she looks more benz'd than drunk. She probably popped a couple and was ready to go to sleep before the bomb went off, then her advisers thought it'd be really good for her to release a statement right away so they kept her awake.

Dude that dog is gonna chew and tear up so much shit for the next year. Lab puppies are the worst but I love my black lab now. I wanted to murder her when she was a pup tho and I wont get another.

See you at the debates drumpfkins. That's where Hillary will stomp you once and for all.

Bernie top cuck

>American women

He's probably being briefed as we speak.

Let that doggo out of the slammer!

She couldn't even win a forum, let alone a face to face debate. She got mad at Matt Lauer asking the most basic of questions, she's gonna explode with volcanic rage when Trump starts talking about Vince Foster.

"If I hear anybody saying their vote does not matter, that it doesn't matter who we elect -- read up on your history. It matters. We've got to get people to vote,"

"I will consider it a personal insult -- an insult to my legacy -- if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election. You want to give me a good sendoff? Go vote."

>T. Obama

archive.is/8BA6x

70 bucks and you will know his exact breed mix, every known genetic problem he may have, you'll have a better understanding of his temperament and your Vet will thank you for the information.

Its worth the 70 dollardos

https:/youtube.com/watch?v=is_LDIEzPYw
Trump vid that they deleted. Managed to save it.

Did Cred Forums get an influx of refugees due to the fuckery at r/the_donald? I just read about it and it seems like they actually trusted a jew.

Remind me to never let a Britcuck be OP again.

My black lab never chewed anything besides tennis balls. Maybe because he's part great dane.

She did great in the forum and will continue to dominate the polls as she always has.

Should we genocide all single mothers?

He was the first candidate to talk about it.

The media blasted him for it.

He was right, again, in every aspect of what he had said.

Trump is great at deduction. This pisses off CNN to no end.

Anybody know how the Bernie event went? I was busy all day yesterday. Did he get a lot of people out? Was he actually convincing. What a cuck

You can only spell it out so many times..Some people need to learn the hard way

She got destroyed at the forum according to literally EVERY poll taken afterwards. She looked so shitty that the media freaked out and blamed Matt Lauer.

>vox.com

what does Rachel Maddow have to do with this?

uh oh
we wouldn't want obama to be offended.

Does this mean if trump wins he will protest and occupy the white house ?

dog

>canada
>calling anyone a cuck

>I recently became fat
>please make more clothes that fit to my gargantuan body

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

maybe?

Does /TrumpGen/ have a mascot anime grill?

this puppy is my first ever dog, I had no idea what I was getting into since I didn't research shit and had an idealized vision of a perfect companion and ended up with a fucking autist that shits and pisses everywhere, chews up everything, pulls and destroys leashes, barks and chases my cats, doesn't listen for shit unless he's hungry and I pull out the cheese, then somehow he knows every fucking command ever etc

I hope it gets easier...

if I do he'll just poop on the floor, that's where he goes to sleep for crate training, most of the time he's running around though

good point, I'll order it, thanks user

plz

wanwan.moe/

Trump will die in our lifetime.

Guiliani and Flynn upcoming on Fox and Friends.

Who /comfy/ here?

Honestly I thought she did a slightly better job at deflecting tough answers than Trump did. He did better overall but he resorted to his usual thing of talking in circles about China and jobs when the question had nothing to do with it. She has a much better vocabulary so it's easier for her to talk in circles without sounding ridiculous.

breeds are a social construct, bigot

Are DUMBs real?

not if I die first, haha!

A bit

I just want to be 100% sure

>No no no no no it was not no no no no

twitter.com/ANOMALY1/status/777230863671160832

Sounds like you're just shit at training your dog. Also crate training can cause psychological problems in some dogs.

Almost as delusional as thinking you can take over the Falklands

Deep underground Military base

You win

She just looked so shrill and mean when answering the audience questions, that's what fucked her up.

Disgusting fat bitch. TAKE HER COAT! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE ONE! CONFISCATE HER COAT, CONFISCATE HER COAT!!!

How do I download videos from twitter?

IDK Twitter is a mess

Don't try

I probably am since I've never done it before, but I'm trying real hard

How does crate training damage them psychologically? I thought they were den creatures

Anybody?

Is this true?

Hold it right there, goys. Don't forget to skip leg day.

wow is that for real? Not some stupid ass fake model created by Trump fans? Because that's pretty awesome

holy shit.

When will the meme magic dry out

>Yuropoor
>calling any American a cuck
We're less cucked than you lmao

What is this magic... Tell me NOW

Fucking checked

This guy on the right on Fox and Friends can't stop smiling because he knows this is good for Trump.

>BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM
fucking chills m8

It's amazing how committed they are to memoryhole-ing this. I love that Trump isn't just rolling over like Romney and McCain.

That's buckshot she's leading every poll right now don't make me get the links.

I gave you the answer you deserve

I love this pasta

The Jews are at their wits end. They are probably having daily nightmares about the next shoah.

How far will they go?

Absolutely based.

And you just know that the only reason she cut him off is because MSNBC executives are ordering staff to SHUT IT DOWN (DNC leaks)

This is so pathetic and irritating to watch. Talking over a guest with "no nope no no no nope" for 30 seconds should get you fired.

Why would the guy put it in a dumpster and not a maximum kill zone?

Why isn't this in the OP?!

youtube.com/watch?v=MVLs4O-Dn8E

SUPER IMPORTANT
>SUPER IMPORTANT
SUPER IMPORTANT
>SUPER IMPORTANT
SUPER IMPORTANT
>SUPER IMPORTANT
SUPER IMPORTANT
>SUPER IMPORTANT
SUPER IMPORTANT
>SUPER IMPORTANT

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Use this and then run it through a webm maker.

savedeo.com/sites/twitter

Long time no see, old friend. I missed this pasta.

It's bs there's no terrorist involved it was probably fireworks someone was hiding.

I like how Giuliani says "Obomber" because of his accent

And the pressure cooker?

Same reason the boston bombers didn't have the lids of the pressure cookers facing the crowd instead of straight up, even though the shrapnel would have hit much more people. Terrorists are fucking retarded.

Wow praise. Trump landslide. Current polls are demoralization techniques to discourage God emperor supporters. Shitskins did the bombings. SHADILAY

do you understand

PRAISE HIM!

No such thing, over reactions.

Meme magic praise kek

Interesting

It's not even close to hypocrisy. He provides security at his PRIVATE clubs and properties. Clinton wants to force everyone to be uniformly gun free.

YOU BLEW IT

Kek is here

Is Flynn still an autistic public speaker?

Do you think that Trump will immediately relinquish the lead once he regains it, again?

Yeah the media likes to exaggerate for ratings. Likely just a fireworks prank and someone got injured.

(OP)
That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I caused, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious assassinations of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, murdering, pathological cunt.

Rudy nailed it. It's too early to say it's islamic terror, but it was absolutely an act of terror. You don't plan bombs around NYC unless you want to scare people or shut the whole city down, both of which happened.

What I did was wall off a small section of my room with furniture and sleep in there with him for the first couple months. I got mine at 8 weeks and set my alarm for every hour and a half to take him outside. When he pisses or shits outside, wait til he finishes and give him the best treat you have. Cheese is probably fine, just don't cheap out and do milkbones because that doesn't work.

When training commands, never show him that you have the cheese. You might have to slowly work to that since he's clearly trained that way already. Start by keeping it in a closed hand and maybe letting him smell it while issuing a command. Then, over a period of days/weeks, move your hand further and further away from his face until you can have it behind his back. Never let him actually see the treat. This is one of the biggest mistakes people make when training a dog.

KYS
Y
S

twitter.com/ed_hooley/status/776761360059215872

Praise. I'll be the single 5

>>Trump Triumphant
>youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
holy shit that video made me cum

trump general OP doing god's work

No, he got much better at it. Working with a speech coach probably.

Abusing meme magic brings no good.

You are the only person besides myself I've seen say this. I said this as soon as I saw the blast footage.
Are you ex-military?

WHEN IS THE NEXT EVENT

>behind his back
your back*

Its American as hell the way he said that. We don't give a shit. If you fuck with America, expect hellfire.

I don't know why they're trying to force this. I know the media is retarded but still.

Well he hasn't yet. He plateaued for a day then starting going back up.

cesrusc.org/election/

RCP average is pure propaganda by the way.

Thanks bruh

KEK CONFIRMED DEAD

thanks

I'm a civilian, just seems like common sense, the weakest point of a pressure cooker is the lid.

Trapped in a corner by Death almost perfectly describes this election
lyricsfreak.com/d/death/trapped in a corner_20038470.html

Cher is having a mental breakdown online.

She actually tweeted this.

twitter.com/cher/status/777192318172405760

it's old school asskicking American. I wish to see it more in the future

Haven't seen the footage.

Not even close. His sons are huge 2A guys, and so are all his top advisors. There was also a new story about trump being at a range very recently and him being a great shot but declining to be photographed. If he was just an NY businessman it'd be believable, but even his own family is huge on the 2A

Hmmmmm. I beg to differ. SHADILAY

FIRE UP YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNTS

#ZombieHillary is trending

his crate is right by me, so wouldn't that be ok? he can already go an entire night without waking up to piss and shit, so I don't have an issue with that, my problem is just during the day he gives no indication of having to go unless I watch him like a hawk the entire time

thanks for the pointers on the commands m8, really useful stuff, I'll start trying this tomorrow

any tips on how to get him to walk on heel and not pull his leash?

This isn't even good shitposting. Even Canada is better than you now

>"let me guess, you are jewish"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

wew.

>but electoral college votes>popular votes.

THIS IS FOR YOU CTR SHILLS. READ IT AND WEEP:

"Trump catches up to Clinton, latest Reuters/Ipsos poll finds"
>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN1182PT

so you talked shit, he caught her in polls.
then you talk shit about that having no meaning its all about electoral college
NOW, HE CATCHES HER AGAIN, WHATS THE NEW EXCUSE SHILLS? WHATS NEXT?

He doesn't respond to shills or faggots. Or me, usually. Our agendas just happen to align.

DON'T FORCE IT NIGGA

I'm wondering the same thing. Seems like some kind of false flag or something what with nobody being hurt. And there are cameras fucking everywhere in NYC. If we never get a suspect, we'll know something was up

Based Tucker asking the important questions.

Pence is coming to my town on Tuesday. Should I go see him? Full disclosure, I don't really like Pence ever since he endorsed Cruz.

Flynn looks good in a suit.

The guy is either CTR or just trolling. Check his posts throughout the thread

>decent

Praise KEK

HAPPENING ALERT
>HAPPENING ALERT
HAPPENING ALERT
>HAPPENING ALERT

dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/

fuck off

Well go to youtube and search Boston bombings. They would have killed a hella lot more ppl if they faced the lids outwards like a claymore mine. 90% of the blast went strait up in the air.

Guys, I have a serious question.

The Donald's unstumpable, it's beyond doubt. What if as President he pursues a policy that is against Cred Forums interests? What recourse would we have against the God Emperor?

music to my ears
she'll spend the rest of her life in suffering

>gloating he is two points behind

This is how you know his campaign is DEAD

It can't be. I can accept red CO, FL, PA, MI, RI, but Vermont is just too much.

Whaaaaat

Me too. It's our national identity that the left is trying to divide. We could all be like him but they try to distract us with identity politics. The globalists know that their biggest opposition is here. Thankfully, they ignored that people could get angry quickly in the places that they thought were permacucked. I think when shit goes down here, the entire west will finally stand the fuck up.

So what happened in NY last night? Was it an actual failed bombing that didnt kill anyone or a fuck up?

I have to go to sleep

You guys are awesome

Fuckin' told ya

I'd love it, but Reuters is absolute shit tier. Them and Ipsos are complete outliers in their state polling. I think their latest 50 state poll had trump winning NJ, losing Texas handily, losing Arkansas (which another poll has him up 28 in), and winning NM by like 10.

I think we're in for some surprises, but blue VT is probably not one of them

IT
KEEPS
HAPPENING
SHADILAY PRAISE KEK

>dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/
yeah nah, I highly doubt that

It was in June when most polls showed him down 10 with other showing him down 15

May your dreams be Pensive.

Can we please stop winning for a minute. This is getting exhausting.

That was mean.

FIRE YOU YOUR TWITTERS

#ZombieHillary is trending

has the increasingly nervous man killed himself yet?

PLUS SEVEN, NIGGAS

T R U M P
P L U S
S E V E N

depends on the situation but generally he has good judgement

diplomacy will probably be his weakest spot

tfw can't tell if real Huffpo headline or not.

NO WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNING AND THEN WE WILL WIN SOME MORE

Winning is just what we do.

ehhehehehe..I have a good heart... christian and conservative...nothing more than pawns...ehehehehe

Holy fuck, this dude's right.

Jeb version was funnier

Holy shit! I've been on vacation in costa rica and I only just now have Internet connection.
Trump is doing amazing in the state polls now.
What did I miss?

please bump

Since I didn't crate train him, he sees my bedroom as his den. So at worst if I'm worried about him pissing in the house, which I usually am if it's been over 3 hours, I just keep him in here and close my door. He will never piss in my room but he loves to piss in a corner in the kitchen. Mine started letting me know when has to go out all on his own. He usually touches his nose to the doorknob which makes it make noise but sometimes he comes up to me and pants/breathes all over my arm. Don't have any tips on how to make him do that though. All I can say is be consistent with giving him treats when he pisses in the yard. Consistency is key, so reward him literally every single time. To really get this going you're going to have to start letting him out every 30 minutes (or whatever amount of time you feel comfortable with) and slowly work up. It fucking sucks but the more he pisses in the yard and gets rewarded for it the better.

I don't have any tips for using a leash, never had a need for it. He will definitely calm down with the chewing, barking, and overall hyperactiveness as he ages. You should look up how to teach him fetch so you have a way to drain his energy. 30-40 minutes of fetch in the morning and afternoon will solve most of your problems. And he's less likely to piss in the house if he's tired and sleeping from all that exercise which will make potty training go smoother.

Why are the whites in New England sucks Hillary cucks?

I saw that headline. Ben Garrison confirmed for meme prophet. He drew this weeks ago. Always wondered what he was doing behind the curtains with h the hat. Based Ben predicted it. Didn't make sence until now.

Quit cherry picking polls. Drumpf is losing badly.

pretty much.

>pic related, my first thoughts when I heard CNN bitching about this

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw

YOU HAVE MEDDLED WITH THE PRIMAL FORCES OF NATURE

The states in the NE are still 80% white. It's easy to scoff at people about how great diversity is when you're surrounded by your own kind. Only when it comes to your own backyard do you get actual perspective on it. See the EU for example

LA times has a +6 bias for republicans

Good luck Trump Supporters

Pls save us

Who's Hillary in bed with?

>owls eat poisonous creature

Moloch confirmed for stupid.

says the faggot who has been wrong at every step in this election

The only one cherry picking polls is the RCP average which you are desperately clinging to.

peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/

>tfw no awoooo gf

MAGA

I-Is he gonna make it, bros?

>LA times has a +6 bias for republicans

This a million times this. Based Romania

do americans actually go to church on sundays?

Don't worry pal, Trump will MAGA in our lifetime.

I'm loving my navy blue Trump Pence hat I got from his campaign at the rally I went to.

Absolutely false. It's biased towards Democrats because it uses 2012 demographics, which favor Hillary. There's less Democrats and more Independents in 2016.

Nigger.

Huma, her main handler basically. Yes, she needs a full support team like her and Doc Choc and everyone else. Pic related.

Not looking good.

we are pepe, you are wojack
how those salty tears tasting??
praise, shadilay

real clear politics "hillary shill" predicting a drop in trumps polls this week

It'll probably happen, to be fair. That's been the general pattern so far. If it doesn't, we'll really know things are going well.

those digits dont lie

If Nate Quark says it then the exact opposite will happen.

This guy might just be the worst statistician I've ever seen. Apart from the 2012 election, he got everything wrong.

yahoo.com/news/turns-ivanka-trump-doesnt-answer-162732863.html

>treat interviewee with no respect
>interviewee feels disrespected and leaves
>"aww not so tough are you?"

Fuck Cosmopolitan and elle for this catty bullshit.

Only older people and Mexicans desu. Sad thing to see

Even the church of C&E is waning

>Vermont is 96.7% white.
Hillary has alienated the white vote and Trump has picked them up.

>4th dimensional persuasion

Of course it'll happen. Drumpf will do something stupid and Hillary will pick up 10 Points without doing anything.

kek

Only the good boys with a responsible family

Maybe level out a bit, but no reason for a real drop. Maybe he expects them to because media shilling has gone into overdrive, but it doesn't really seem to be sticking this time. They might actually be out of ammo unless trump gives them some

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Might not, because Hillary simply corrupted everything too much.

Furthermore, we lose the internet by october.

We need to actively consider switching to a P2P network or the zeronet.

cuck

Kek wills it.

So was the bombings in NYC and mall stabbings by mudshits?

shut your pie hole commie

>Turkey
I will fucking start a war by myself if that happens

Nah unrelated minor incidents.

So what is Trump's position on asians?

lmao and some people thought he was finished when he went down a whole .2 points.

What a wild ride these past few weeks have been. Looking good /trumpgen/. Can't wait for these fucking debates already. 8 more days.

Speaking of..

lifezette.com/polizette/debate-rules-set-hillary-donors/

Why did Bilderberg/Rothschild propped King Nigger and not Hillary in 2008?

He is finished. Look at the RCP average, that tells the truth.

oh god no.

MIssionary

They're ripping us off on trade!

They have to go back to chingchong land

Scott Adams said that the polls will continue to rise in Trumps favor next week. And he will be 3-4 points ahead, come debates.

goddamn gooks and spooks nippon slit eyes

Scott Adams is an idiot though. Real trump supporters know this.

Polls don't matter anymore according to dems

Was probably just a contest between who they thought could get away with the most shit in the public eye. Obama, being black, a good speaker, and relatively unknown, probably won that contest

that was a top tier game

his persuasion shtick works with only sub 120 IQ morons

of course people are emotional and use their ego to rationalize irrational choices, that doesn't mean I have to buy his books

>13 posts by this ID

Only works on trump supporters in that case since they're sub 100 IQs

>England

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I caused, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious assassinations of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, murdering, pathological cunt.

New Thread

Migrate fellow leafs

kek

They tried to prop up Hillary, and for the first half of the primaries she had a good lead. But then Obama managed to make a big comeback, and in doing so, he gained a very large and very loyal following. The (((elites))) probably just decided that Obama wouldn't really throw any wrenches into their plans, so they let him keep going and pulled their support for Hillary. They figured they could let Obama have his 8 years, then stick Hillary in for the next 8.

But they didn't account for one critical thing...

MEME MAGIC

>schlonged again

>the prize he didn't deserve to win.
Trump has earned his victory.

Imagine being Trump.
You're rich and successful, but willing to throw it all away to interfere with a system far bigger than you.
You're an alien, unconventional and controversial; but that's why people will support you.
Despite constant smear campaigns, naysayers and every mainstream media source being completely against you, you are winning.
With little more than out-there policies and teenagers with photoshop supporting you all the way, you have thrown a spanner into the political machine so large that they are trying anything and everything it get it out.

We'll never get tired of winning, Donald.
Never.

>his persuasion shtick works with only sub 120 IQ morons
aka 80% of the American population

Any development on a Clinton's using green screens episode?

Nah, persuasion has nothing to do with intelligence. It exploits human nature. Even the smartest people are subject to the irrationality that is being a human.