Homosexuality is a direct threat to society

Homosexuality is a direct threat to society.

What do we do Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cUbCp2WgkYw
cez-okno.net/clanok/feminizmus-ako-tretie-zlo
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-07-22/gay-aids-epidemic/56431798/1
duhovypride.sk/en/info/#partners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How?

Spreading false information about biology
Making it "TREND"
destroying culture
Spreading Aids ( yes fags are main source of it )

Because OP is super closeted and self hating and he get's triggered by people who do what they want.
Duh, it's what all of these threads are about. Last time this thread was up OP admitted he liked that ladyboys because "most modern women are degenerate"
the toppest of keks

incorrect, black are the main spreaders of AIDS

>Spreading Aids ( yes fags are main source of it )
If you hate them then it shouldn't be a problem unless you secretly like to get your boi pussy pounded at the weekend.

nothing, because it's not. romans and greeks were (literally) fags.

Let them do it. They can't reproduce -> more food

>romans and greeks were (literally) fags.

>were

heterosexual couples too

Republican Rome was extremely anti-faggot, you know. Similarly, homosexuality as a lifestyle is an entirely modern phenomenon in Western society. Greek "homosexuality" was just bisexuality as the men married women and had children.

It spreads diseases. Not acknowledging this is part of the matrix.

Not only, I hate you mountain Jews as well you filth

I'd hate other countries if I got the worst part of Czechoslovakia too.

Do you know that aids can spread without sex u retard

If you're dumb enough to share a heroin needle with anyone, gay or not then you deserve AIDS. They're sure as shit not infecting children by giving birth to them.

Kek
Does word "hospital" say anything to you ?

Go to a less shitty hospital if your current one is filling you with gay fluids.

the first picture
>we won't give in
the second one
>the minortiy helps the majority (?)
>being gay is a gift from God

i sort of agree with my jewish comrade here

Lobby the government ro remove all expenditure on their self inflicted health problems, and spend it on treating real illnesses instead.

Reintroduce Christianity into society. Reintroduce prayer back to schools. Teach children that faggotry sends people to hell. Make The West Great Again! Deus Vult!

OR:

Let the West degenerate into Sodom and Gomorrah until Islam takes over and turns our boys and girls into Mudslims. Allahu Ackbar!

>He believes much clean meme
I wouldnt take the risk you fag loving jew.
I dont want to be treated in same room as this fag was.

>Let the West degenerate into Sodom and Gomorrah until Islam takes over and turns our boys and girls into Mudslims. Allahu Ackbar!

How does Islam take over when everyone is gay?

Keep playing video games, jacking off, and posting on Cred Forums complaining how women don't like you

This. AIDS is a non-issue at this point as long as you practice safe sex and avoid hooking up with niggers. Both of those steps should be common sense at this point.

>AIDS is a non-issue
Shows how dirty you are.

There's a shit ton of pathogens which are absolutely fine on or in other people's bodies but will kill you if they get into yours. Unless the gay is literally sleeping in the same bed as you (in which case you might want to reconsider your stance) then you're not getting AIDS from them since HIV is destroyed relatively easily.

If you're concerned about hospital acquired infections then you should focus on avoiding the Chinese, Indians and Pakistanis since these are the main centres for multidrug resistant bacteria thanks to Pajeet using antibiotics of last resort to treat the diarrhoea he got from bathing in a river which is more faeces than water.

Faggot or woman detected. Tits or GTFO

Duhh, we suck dicks. Can't beat them? Join them

>avoiding the Chinese, Indians and Pakistanis
fortunately we dont have any of these here.
I will stay away from filthy fags.
You do anything u want with them in mountains.

Homosexuality isn't the problem

Gays are the problem

Stop being such a faggot then

youtu.be/cUbCp2WgkYw

Za dom spremni!

ayy based Czechoslovakia
deport krauts get money

i know this guy

>How does Islam take over when everyone is gay?
How can't they? A society full of sodomites is a demoralised one with no culture of their own. Islam destroys that shit, and because sodomites are anti_Christian, they'll ironically be actively campaigning to stop the one thing that'll protect them.

There are literally LGBT factions that openly welcome Islam. Those deranged faggots are suicidal.

>Can't beat them?
You can't not beat them: they can't reproduce so the only way they have of 'making more of their own' is to abus-err I mean adopt children.

A degenerate nation is a weak nation. Islam cannot take over the West if the West is Christian, because a Christian nation is a strong nation. When Christianity is weakened, then the people of that nation can be easily conquered by enemy forces. Christianity unites people, destroying Christianity divides people. Divide-and-conquer strategy has divided the people of the West by destroying Christianity from within society and replacing it with atheistic materialism.

You cannot have a strong nation without Christian morals and values. Take away Christianity and you are left with LGBT, multiculturalism, feminism, etc. Everyone is divided today and easily conquered. Who are you? Who am I? We are nobodies, we are consumers and nothing more. This is because we have lost our Christian identity and our Christian beliefs, and now we believe in whatever the enemy tells us to believe. Now we believe in gay pride, we believe in transgenderism, we believe in feminism, we believe in multiculturalism (aka replacing Christianity with Islam), etc.

wow :DDD
czechs sure hab changedd :DDDD aftder kekoslovakia :DDDDDD

No user, all you need is to teach biology
cez-okno.net/clanok/feminizmus-ako-tretie-zlo

>ID vlk
talk about irony...

>it's been around since human history.
>direct threat to society.

fuck off faggot.

Show me when human history has been great.

>cez-okno.net/clanok/feminizmus-ako-tretie-zlo

There is no morality in biology. Animals have sex with other animals, so why can't men have sex with other men? No, you need Christianity to teach people that faggotry is wrong and sends them to hell. Either you teach your kids that faggotry sends them to hell, or Islam will.

It is either Deus Vult or Allahu Ackbar. Which one do you choose?

like always: impotently bitch and moan on a burmese basket-weaving imageboard about dem yids

>Homosexuality is a direct threat to society.
Literally how

It has been around, sure. But it wasn't promoted as normal. If you don't think faggotry is normal today, you are called a ''bigot'', ''sexist'' and ''homophobe''.

No you retard.
I will give you tl.dr. if you can use google.
Its from one scientist (biology scientist), he explain how retarded and evil feminism is.

If you know basic biology, you know that homosexuality is in fact illness. (Can link you study)
Stop shilling for Jesus.

The Greeks

>BTFO

Kill every jew before they kill you.

Homosexuality is promoted by the Frankfurt school. They also promote feminism, multiculturalism, LGBT, etc. Because they know that these things degenerate society. A weak society is what they want, so that they can take over and replace Christian values with their own values. A new world order without Christianity.

>A new world order without Christianity.
Oh noes

gas em

I don't think a biologist has sufficient credentials to remark on the relevence or validity of a movement that critiques power structures within society. Unless you're talking about Deleuze, which you're not.

Faggots also use biology to tell children that faggotry is ''normal''. Seriously, you cannot use only biology to combat faggotry and feminism. You need morality, you need values. Christianity gives us morality and values, not biology. Dogs fuck other dogs, so why can't men fuck other men? Biology is not enough, we need Christianity. Otherwise, Islam will take over the weakened West.

>it's been around since human history.
>direct threat to society
That's one reason we know it is a direct threat to society: the oodles of historical examples.

Indeed.
You can use christianity to rule for>Faggots also use biology to tell children that faggotry is ''normal
Stopped reading there.
Again, if you know biology then no its not normal
see Read it

Did I trigger you?

user said 'without Christianity', not 'without Islam.

Based

Forgot to type it, kek.
Indeed you cant use christianity to rule forever.
They ruled with it in medival times, now they have to rule with something else.
Christianity is nothing more than jewish tool which can control people.

>Christianity is nothing more than jewish tool which can control people.
Only Christians who haven't read the Bible can be fooled by kikery.

Biology tells us that men are superior to women
Biology tells us that homos arent "normal"
Biology tells us that women cant love
Biology tells us that trans fags are ill.

Thanks for typing out for me

Post something big enough to read next time.

We must increase diversity.

If Biology tells us all those things, then why is the West so degenerate? The fact is that without God, people decide what is right and wrong. If God doesn't tell us what is right and wrong, then why should biology tell us what is right and wrong? The fact is that neither God nor biology matter to to faggots. What matters is their feelings. If faggotry feels good, then do it. That is all that matters. No God, no biology.

The West has two choices:
Deus Vult.
Allahu Akbar.

Choose wisely.

Thanks, I couldn't read the first one.

>f Biology tells us all those things, then why is the West so degenerate?
"I dont know biology"
Thats what you are saying.
And indeed most of people dont as well.
If you need GOD to tell you whats wrong or bad you mentally failed.
You are supposed to tell on your own.
Indeed its easier to believe in fairy tale than learning biology.
>then why should biology tell us what is right and wrong?
Because you ARE the biology ?

Biology also tells us we came from apelike creatures evolved over millions of years, but no one on Cred Forums believes that

we welcome social collapse
we try to be strong in all this degeneracy

Because its not that simple.
It also tells us not to touch fire or you will hurt yourself.
But you christians will live forever with Jesus am I right ?

>no one on Cred Forums believes that

You would think that there would have been some sort of body of evidence for it, seeing as how it allegedly took place for millions of years.

>Christianity is nothing more than jewish tool which can control people.

Keep believing that. See what has happened to the West once it has abandoned Christianity. The rise of feminism, LGBT, multiculturalism, Allahu Akbar, ficki ficki, etc.

You are the only believing your own stories.
You are just assuming.
No christianity = degeneracy
its not that simple.
In fact it was the christians who accepted these monkeys in Sweden.

You don't get it. Faggots also use biology to justify faggotry!

Have you ever heard of the phrase ''Born This Way''? They appeal to biology, for God sakes.

Biology is a two-edged sword. You can use biology to argue against faggotry, but you can also use biology to argue for faggotry. Biology is not sufficient, we need Christianity.

Imagine talking to your kid one day:

''Dad, what's wrong with being a faggot?''
''Well son, being a faggot is not biological, that's why.''
''But monkeys fuck other monkeys, dogs fuck other dogs, so why can't I fuck other boys?''
''Well, umm, it's just wrong. Now go to your room''

Versus:

''Dad, what's wrong with being a faggot?''
''Well son, being a faggot is an abomination that sends people to hell.''
''But I don't want to go to hell''.
''Then don't be a faggot, son''.
''I won't dad, thanks''.

Am the only one on Cred Forums who's totally cool with fucking cute boys?

It's more of a symptom though. Still degenerate.

Sweden is an atheist nation. Christians should not open the gates to the enemies of faith. Islam is the enemy of the Christian faith.

I am too
in fact I'd like to be one of the cute boys

kill all the people who hate homosexuality

>i cant handle my kid without a boogeyman

Pretty much the level of intelligence you would expect from a person that needs religion to cope with everyday concepts

Indeed they are born that way u retard.
But that doesnt mean they arent ill
read my older posts you uneducated fag
Guess what, they did.

Throw them in asylums

Kill yourself faggot americuck mongrel.

Homosexuality was punishable by death in ancient Athens

Children are too young to understand natural law and morality. It suffices to tell them that faggotry is an abominable act that sends people to hell. That prevents them turning into faggots until they are older when they can understand the reasons and arguments against faggotry.

POZ PIGZ

Wait, did you say that faggots are ill? You homophobic sexist bigot.

#Justlikeus
CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

CDC Warns Gay Men of 'Epidemic' HIV Rates
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w

Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Drug Use "Seven Times Higher" Among Gays
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States, 2007-2010
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html

TOILET SLAVES
HIV Among Homosexual and Bisexual Men
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/

HIV in the United States
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/

HIV Increase Among Black Gays Called 'Alarming'
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-07-22/gay-aids-epidemic/56431798/1

>The Big Book Of Golden Dawn and All Things Hellenic
>Chapter 1
>Made up shit with no sources
Your kid will not "turn gay" because he saw a faggot walking down the street
>natural law
kek
>morality
Sexuality has nothing to do with morality
>but what am I supposed to say to him
That it is a metal condition that some people got it
Like that crazy old lady that thinks she is the Queen of England next doors
But she is happy and she doesnt hurt anyone so we let her be

Lets do this.
he Masculine and the Feminine Brain
Gender identity, which is the feeling of being like a man or a woman, influences various aspects of human behavior. These include choice of toys as a child and gender-specific cognitive, motor, and personality characteristics. Gender identity also has a role to play in determining sexuality. And all these developments are triggered by testosterone. Male and female fetuses vary in the level of this sex hormone.
According to one study, the human brain can show “masculine” or “feminine” traits, irrespective of physical sexual characteristics. When the fetus develops, gender identity and the sexual differentiation of the genitals may develop independently of one another. The former takes place during the second half of pregnancy while the latter starts much earlier, within the first 8 weeks of gestation. Incidentally, incongruent development in these two regions usually leads to transsexuality.

Are we monkeys son?
Are we animals son?

We are sentient beings.

Kill yourself evil faggot abomination

Aeschines " Kata Timarchou", 21

If any Athenian shall have 'Etairese'(same sex companionship) he shall not be permited to:

1. Become one of the nine archons.
2. Nor discharge the office of priest.
3. Nor to act as an advocate for the state.
4. Nor shall he hold any office whatsoever at home or abroad, whether filled by lot or by el ection.He shall not be sent as herald.
5. He shall not take part in debate, not take part in public sacrifices.
6.And he shall not enter within the limits of the place that has been purified for the assembling of the people.If any man has been convicted of these sexual acts contrary to these prohibitions , shall be put to death.

Sexual Orientation is in the Brain
Several other studies indicate that sexual orientation — heterosexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality — is determined by peculiarities of the brain structure and differences in brain chemistry. Cultural or societal factors, upbringing, moral leanings, and educational attainments do not determine sexual orientation as greatly as neural mechanisms do. In fact, scientists have identified several areas of the brain that they believe determine sexuality in an individual. These areas include the hypothalamus and the amygdala. Inter-hemispheric neural connectivity has also been found to contribute significantly to sexual orientation.
A landmark study by Savic and Lindström indicates that there are cerebral differences in homosexual and heterosexual individuals. There are differences in brain anatomy, activities, and neurological connections. Brain scan images of the subjects who participated in this study show that the brains of homosexual individuals exhibit similar structure and functionality as that of heterosexual individuals of the opposite gender.

Reintroduce christianity back into western society but not protestantism or catholocism, it should be eityer eastern or oriental orthodox christianity which were founded by christs apostles.

Only your consciousness is sentient
According to the study, lesbians and straight men have similar brain structures and functionalities while gay men and straight women share neural characteristics. For instance, MRI findings prove that the right hemispheres of the brains of the lesbians and heterosexual men have slightly greater volumes than their left hemispheres. But the left and right hemispheres of gay men and heterosexual women are symmetrical.
Another study on the brains of male-to-female (MTF) transsexual individuals, men, and women found that the volumes of gray matter across the different regions of the brains of MTF transsexuals are more or less similar to that in the brains of the men. However, the MTF transsexuals exhibited slightly greater volume of gray matter in the right putamen region of their brains compared to the men in the study. MTF transsexual individuals may have the same physical sexual characteristics as men, but they report feeling like women. This study bolsters the claims of the Savic-Lindström study that brain structure and functionality play a significant role in determining gender identity.
According to the findings of the Savic-Lindström study, the number of neural connections also varied between hetero- and homosexual subjects. For instance, gay men and straight women showed greater neural connectivity in the cingulate cortex and contralateral amygdala regions than straight men and lesbians respectively. On the other hand, straight men and lesbian women exhibited significantly more neural connections in the frontal lobe cortex and the parietal cortex regions compared to gay men and straight women respectively.

Found better format
Only your consciousness is sentient

>'Etairese'
>(same sex companionship)

It means male prostitution you complete idiot
Learn to comprehend Greek before pretending you are an expert on ancient matters

>Sexuality has nothing to do with morality

That is what the West is teaching to our children today. And look what it has gotten us into. The West is not a cesspool of degeneracy.

>Your kid will not "turn gay" because he saw a faggot walking down the street

Where did I say that? The fact is that faggotry is normalised in society. But it doesn't matter, Islam will take over and end this degeneracy that we have created.

>it was the christians who accepted these monkeys in Sweden
They have A LESBIAN BISHOP AND HAVE BEEN REMOVING ALL CHRISTIAN SYMBOLS FROM THEIR CHURCHES.

Don't call them Christians, it's an insult to even some of the more sinful Christians out there.

I don't see what your point is. Brains differ, so what? That doesn't mean that we should normalise faggotry in society. Faggotry is a mental illness that needs treatment, not promotion and celebration.

CTR in full force today. Four anti-gay threads on the front page.

Really makes you think.

No "εταιρησει" refers to same sex relationship. Kill yourself mentally ill sodomite.

>. Faggotry is a mental illness that needs treatment
Thats what I am saying.
Read it properly.

>What could go wrong with pushing fatal diseases we don't have a cure for?

Oh you're (((Swiss))), never mind.

>brain structure = mental illness
that's like trying to treat color blindness with therapy

CTR would be prmoting faggot and tranny acceptance you double digit IQ leafnigger retard. The best way to undermine and subvert a male only space is to insert faggots

Keep telling it like it is!
its a deviant behaviour, useless in everyday...
illogical and completely opposite to nature and evolution.

i don't get this. there are armies too nowadays, right ? if non existing army would be a problem caused by homosexuality, well we still have armies

>No "εταιρησει" refers to same sex relationship
Sure that is why "εταιρα" means prostitute
I am sure the etymology of the word will change if you keep repeating it
Sorry for shitting on your GD handbook

Homosexuals are a net cost to society, leaving out whether their sexual practices should be ignored by a "consenting adults" standard (the lowest standard of public morality you can have). Completely apart from that they are a net cost. A glance at gay subculture tells you this, and the statistics back it up. That said, politically I think arguing that homosexuality is harmful is a loser, because there are too few homosexuals and because other groups grossly overshadow them in proportional harm. Also because conservatives are inordinately bad at arguing harm.

More important than the social disorder they directly contribute to, homosexuality is a symptom of hyperliberalization. The main thing hyperliberalization is good for is creating lots of disorder. That's what it did back in the 1920s. This period saw a sharp increase in deviance from social norms in the Western world, which, depending on how you look at it, either fed an atmosophere of greed and materialism or was fed by it (probably both). Reactions such as Prohibition were either ineffective or stimulated even more disorder and crime. The end result, was turmoil and fascism.

I think you can point to additional factors that indict homosexuality as abnormal on the level of sociopathy or pedophilia. Physical development--gay face, finger length, brain morphology--is just clearly abnormal. For strictly eugenic reasons it is appropriate to study it as an abnormality and come up with forms of treatment, or if need be to change the environment that is producing it. Emotional development mirrors the physical--neoteny, hedonism, lack of self-control--homosexuals seem a lot like hypersexualized children. It's no wonder then that in an age that exposes children to sexuality far before their brains have matured in crucial ways, homosexuality has far greater acceptance, as does most other sexual deviance.

reminder that homosexuality is natural, because humans are sentinent and what is natural for them is a lot and not well learned. it is impossible to not be natural for any creature.

Indeed so we can say its "retardation"

Homosexuality is a learned trait. That's why they want to teach it in schools to influence more kids so they become Homosexual as well...best to organise a mob in you local area and protect you schools from being invaded by Safe schools and other homosexual propaganda

i don't complain when women don't like me, in fact i got a lot of matches on Tinder, i have a pretty good face. but the problem is that i have no interest in doing anything with women, i just like jacking off to them. hooking up with men is far more comfortable for me, i don't have to be scared of looking like an idiot.

Ok. Though I don't think faggotry is only a matter of brain differences. It is also a choice, a life style. People aren't deterministic robots dancing to their genes. They make conscious choices whether to live a faggot life style or not.

Colour blindness is purely genetic. Faggotry is perhaps partly genetic, but it is also a matter of choice. Our genes don't force us to fuck other men. Instead, we choose to do that. But we can't choose to see or not see colours.

the real problem is the appropriation of gay culture. like, drinking is not a problem, drunkards aren't a problem, but when alcoholism became okay and seen as positive, it would be the problem

If you have kids in school ...contact the principle and ask if they are planning on teaching the Safe schools program or similar. Talk with other parents and red pill them on the objectives of the Homosexual agenda. then contact your mayor or Councillor with concerns about this.

It is natural to dislike homosexuality...the Cultural Marxist are the ones telling everyone its not...we all know this! just stick to your instincts never let the Marxist tell you otherwise do not even argue with them they will lie and get abusive.

This. The born this way meme is and disgusting. No faggot, you are not born a degenerate.

>People aren't deterministic robots dancing to their genes. They make conscious choices whether to live a faggot life style or not.
They pretty much are mainly women, and fags are women brain in mans body.

Well kill the kikes would the best idea because we all know their the root cause of it but thats a long shot. What we need is to bring back fear to be gay like in the past best way of this is Islam. Having Muslims beat the shit out of gays will cause them to go back into hiding. Also lefts will have it rough deciding between welcoming more Muslims to Europe or protecting the gays.

no one is born with sexual preferences. but what's the point of marrying a woman if you still have the sleeper homosexuality inside you ? and why hide it anyway ? for who ? for creatures that will cheat on you everytime you don't perform better than their exes ? throwing away your pleasure and happiness for women and for kids that will betray you is not worth it.

>People aren't deterministic robots dancing to their genes.
that's exactly what we are, unless you believe in magic

>implying women and children will necessarily betray you
>implying you won't likely run into a bugchaser some day

Men are men, women are women. I don't buy into the ''men's brain's in women's bodies'' propaganda.

So faggots have no choice but to fuck boys? Come on, Canada. Be reasonable.

>destroying culture

Implying homos aren't vastly overrepresented as contributors to culture, both high and low.

>Homosexuality is a learned trait.
Right
This is why people were homosexuals on societies that banned homosexuality by death and had no "gay propaganda" whatsoever

Read

>implying it feels good to be alert all the time about your actions so that you can keep her around. implying it feels good to not be able to just be yourself and not worrying about her being attracted to the better beings.
>implying heterosexual relationship is not stressful and exhausting
>implying i really care about other people's feelings as an INTP

Men are men, women are women.

Each society that achieved even nearly our point of ethics in relation to faggots crumbled

Problem is the fact gay rights are treated like promenant a subject each and every election when they're as relevant as cyclists

Of course,
Those are the perverted ones who, if let to organise themselves, they will promote their perversions as normal instead of a mental illness, which it is,Just like they have been doing since the Marxist took over their cause.

>implying AIDS cares about your feelings
Look up the term 'bugchaser' btw.

You are choosing homosexuality over heterosexuality not because your born homosexual, but because your scared of women.

>but because your scared of women.
correct, and i didn't say i was born gay anyway, it's just that perfect penises turn me on. and vaginas make me think i'm inferior to other men.

i'm scared of being cucked that's all, because it would be a suicidal experience for me and i'd end up killing both of them and still be insecure about myself.

i'm just being rational. i'm not blinded by lust. women are dangerous they're like muslims, however good they look like and however good the society depicts them, a cheating woman is okay and the man is to blame.

one guy cared about my feelings and i miss him so much. my 3 years experience with a hot gf can't top that. i can just be comfy being myself without having to look like an idiot and kills their mood because stupid shit like mannerism, penis size, amount of friends, and word choices don't matter to men

>without having to look like an idiot
i mean without being scared of looking like an idiot

And you don't think you have mental issues

Are your parents divorced?

Cant wait till the day of the rope

No you don't.

It's Jeff Seid

Women are vicious beasts bent on destroying you. Since I startded dating Asian traps and ladyboys my life improved 100%

no but i grew up being scared of my dad, so yeah i never had that father-son bond. i can't wait to leave all of them, to move to another country

and i have mental issues just because i like different stuffs than you ?

It all comes down to individual interest. Some people get turned on by unpopular things and some prefer not being with a woman that will most likely betray you. In the end this is nothing but a fetish touched too much by politics.

>I am retard who cant read

no you have mental issues because of your relationship with your parents. particularly your dad.

>checks flag

and what about heteros that have weird fetishes like feet, femdom, bdsm, roleplaying, etc etc ?

>If you hate cancer, it shouldn't be a problem, unless you're constantly increasing your risk for cancer

>A mental disorder, also called a mental illness[1] or psychiatric disorder, is a diagnosis, most often by a psychiatrist, of a behavioral or mental pattern that may cause suffering or a poor ability to function in life. Such features may be persistent, relapsing and remitting, or occur as a single episode. Many disorders have been described, with signs and symptoms that vary widely between specific disorders

Mental disorders are extremely subjective and we can claim everyone have them. Those memes are annoying.

The ancient Greco-Roman civilizations are gone. >American Education

well okay so like any other gay bantz on Cred Forums, it ends with nothing fixable ? it's like "you're crazy and wrong and you can't fix it. so i can mock on you all the time it's fun for me". i have mental issues and there's nothing i can do about that. great. so god wants me to just burn in hell and not giving me chances to fix it because he made my problem unfixable. great. justice.

>Being gay
>gift from god

Fucking televangelists ffs grow a pair and at least TRY not to fit in with the government.

Promotes promiscuity, disease and decadence. Decadence is the key to cultural decline.

Yep there deviancys as well. its just that Homosexuality does not like being named a mental illness. but it is.

>Needing someone else or a book even to tell you how to live.
Toppest of cucks.

exactly. homosexuality is manmade, the term mental illness is manmade, social standards are manmade, religion is manmade. there's no superior objectivity, every view/norm/morale is equally superior. or inferior.

like i don't have to feel guilty about liking men.

Of course, just because homosexuality has been downgraded in the DSM manual does not mean it is not a deviancy to pretty much half the population of the world its just not considered those on the DSM board. A future review will probably change it again.

I like option 1, let's do that.

because mental illness means you can't function in life. they (we) can. we work, we bow down to law, we can talk and think just like everyone else. it's just that we have different taste on sexual enjoyment.

So are the persian, babylonian, maya, inca, bantu, ancient egyptian, mongolian and many others

It can be fixed but you would need to recognize your problem ...like anything the first step is admitting you have a problem.

Well who do you think was the main sponosor for gay pride parade in our capital. You would never guess. duhovypride.sk/en/info/#partners

>deviancy
In the future society will maybe change its views on homosexuality.

Look I am gay but honestly I see it as a hindrance. If I were straight I could be better. Alot better. What can I /Should I do.

when that choice alienates you and puts you in a state of perpetual victimhood thats when its a non productive choice..but if someone tries to tell you that! Homosexuals have laws drafted to stop them that's even more destructive.

you're just lucky to be born with good upbringing and okay physique and in a good country. so life isn't hard for you

>28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners.

The toppest of keks

>Christianity unites people

Our nation is literately the results of of an religious war between different Christian factions.

Surely promiscuous behavior is the fault of only 5% of the population and not of the media that constantly promotes "sexual liberation"

Surely we must kill those with AIDS and make no effort to cure them or stop them from getting it in the first place.

Surely those mental issues are tied with homosexuality and not with having to hide your feelings all your life from the people closest to you.

>Surely those mental issues are tied with homosexuality and not with having to hide your feelings all your life from the people closest to you.

>when the feels hit

This, some of the most revolting gay men have been ones who hid for ages and it manifests itself into extremely ugly perversions there are exceptions to the rule but a lot of it comes from that. The ones who grew up with early acceptance run the risk of being obnoxious flamers and that's about it; go to a pride parade the guys walking naked in gimp masks in public are 99% over 40. At this point getting rid of LGBT culture in the west is probably the best course of actions forward since it serves as nothing more than a political wing and a way to enforce ideological belief on a part of the population based on their identity especially a group that needs a more conservative and restrained approach to sexuality.

Underrated post. Without parades, festivals and being "faaaabulous" gays wouldn't be so annoying and hated. If a guy was socially normal and just liked guys. Nobody would care as much. They do it to themselves.

>If a guy was socially normal and just liked guys. Nobody would care as much. They do it to themselves.

You quoted me, I said that once.