Rape culture

Why is Cred Forums so indifferent towards rape culture?
It happens everyday, to everyone.

yanamazurkevich.com/ithappens/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0F0s3vxl2xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Since you're a Germanfag, How dangerous are the streets of Berlin these days? I'm travelling at the end of the year and want to know whether to bring my pepperspray or not.

This will never not make me laugh.

>chink raping a nigger
really?

is that an asian fucking a nigger?

I think these ads are giving the opposite effect of what they were intended for.

Yes. That is in fact a Chinaman sodomizing a negro.

And it will never not be hilarious.

>Why is Cred Forums so indifferent towards rape culture?
I am personally not indifferent I just feel there are so many problems in various areas of life rape simply does not warrant much attention plus, it is a symptom problem or at least may be one, it disappears once other problems disappear

RICED

Shouldn't have fucked with the boss of this gym, smart ass

AsianMaleBlackMale

White boys cant even compete!!11

His expression appears to be one of deep and somewhat troubled introspection.

Men can't be raped

>nigger raped by chink
Another day in Africa

he only wants to love you short time

*camera zooms on negro face*

AYY YOU WONDER HOW I ENDED UP HERE

>It happens everyday, to everyone.

Because looking at someone is now labelled "eye-rape".
Everyone gets raped and everyone is a rapists, so why should anyone care about it?

Now if rape was strictly non-consensual sex, we'd probably take it seriously.
But it's been watered down so much a"rapist" could be some poor sap who asked a woman for the time, and made her triggered by his being a man anywhere near her.

Also, the real rape culture is what is being promoted by SJWs and feminists, who turned Sweden from "most progressive" to "rape capital" in less than two years. The people complaining about rape culture also perpetuate it, refuse to admit their mistakes, and continue to enable rapefugee's.
So again, why should I be expected to take it seriously?

>pepperspray
good luck

youtu.be/0F0s3vxl2xQ

all trolling aside, it's not dangerous in any way. It's just not pleasant.
I live in a small city with medieval architecture. Not a single nigger or mudslim. Was on a job interview 2 weeks ago.
Everywhere niggers and shitskins, I was begged for money by a gypsy in front of Brandenburger Tor.
Everytime I visit Berlin the trip is just spoiled by the shitkins, niggers and the thought that this could've been Germania.

>not one has a nigger doing the raping

I blame the jews

I think they're tying to highlight the unusual scenarios.

As the attractive parts of the town are getting flooed with gay hipster fags and semi rich normfags since a decade, you will probably be under your equals – probably won't meet real Germans anymore, kek. So there you won't need shit.

Go to outer or less frequented parts and you might get in trouble with a gipsy gang or some snackbar idiots. In this situation you probably would need a gun either way (cause they don't understand anything else), so keep your seasoning spray at home.

Is that an Asian kids raping a nigger?

That's new.

CHONG IN NOG

Another Asian driver involved in a rear end smash where a black is the victim.

>This will never not make me laugh.

It's the look on the rape victims' faces, like "*sigh* the shit I have to deal with."

Black guy has a "seriously nigga?" look on his face. kek

>An asian RAPING

>A black person GETTING raped.

>An ASIAN raping a BLACK person.

>AN ASIAN MAN RAPING A BLACK MAN

Not even fucking once.

What kind of homoerotic cultural marxist jewish autistic delusional fucking fantasy is this AD?

what are you? Racist? IT HAPPENS TO ANYONE