Stop worshipping Kek

WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS

Do you not see that all of these recent truths we have discovered all tie in with the prophecies in the book of revelation. The book of revelations teaches that the Jews will subvert the entire world and there will be one world religion. The elect (Christians) will not be deceived. It is so blatantly obvious to me what is happening in this world. The one world government is in its embryonic state called the United Nations. Cashless currency is on the way to prepare for the mark of the beast (you cannot buy or sell without it, computer chip).

STOP WORSHIPPING KEK AND BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

HE WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
ancientegyptonline.co.uk/kuk.html
godchecker.com/pantheon/egyptian-mythology.php?deity=KUK
thewhitegoddess.co.uk/divinity_of_the_day/egyptian/kuk.asp
youtu.be/l6lBI2q6Xqg
youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
sequelsprequels.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/stargate_by_lefurieuxroidesmers.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek has cursed you with no digits.

However I praise kek.

fuck

OH BOY

witnessed

Boiiiiiii

wtf I believe in kek now

holy fucking shit

Kek be praised!

Omg witnessed!
Praise kek!

WITNESS THIS SPIRITUAL WITCHCRAFT! THE SPIRIT OF THE ANTI CHRIST IS IN THIS WORLD AND WILL TRY TO DECEIVE YOU WITH SIGNS AND WONDERS!

DO. NOT. BE. DECEIVED.

I dont know what to say

WOW
O
W

Thread theme:

Fuuuucking checked, praise kek

Kek is the only true god and Pepe is his messenger.

Fuckin witnessed m8. Praise Kek!

That's what you get, leaf

praise kek

>grovel before Christ
>receive nothing but pain and suffering in the vain hope of "paradise" after life
>even that is questionable, considering the number of rules you have to follow to not go to hell

>ally yourself with Kek
>receive digits and happenings
>spend eternity in the swirling vortex of chaos no matter what happens

I think the choice is clear.

Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Script kiddies are gay

Rly maeks u think

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HI-JACKED

PRAISE KEK

THIS IS NOW A PRAISE KEK THREAD

cant argue with those

Not a script m8 I'm on my mobile

i thought you could only get doubles with scripts

Praise thy dark lord for he has provided death and suffering.

Holy shit

Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

1 John 4:1-3 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Great times to live in

A
FUCKING
LEAF

PRAISE KEK

PEACE BE UPON HIS PROPHET PEPE

2 Thessalonians 2:4 - Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

>book written by people shilling god makes god the only god

No shit.

PRAISE KEK!

praise KEK

Holly fug I believe now!

checked, OP BTFO

Kek is power.

>
PRAISE

Get fucked leaf

See this kids?

Behold the power of the true lord!

KEK BE PRAISED!

DONT FALL FOR THE KEKS MAGIC, KEK IS SATANIC, SATAN HAS POWER IN THIS WORLD TO DO ANYTHING TO DECEIVE YOU FROM JESUS CHRIST.

/thread

burn the heretics

don't worry it's just a minority of edgy teens trying to belong somewhere so they created this infinitely retarded kek thing.

besides, spurdo is much more cooler

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Daily reminder:

Kek = Kuk = bringer of light = lucifer = satan

I'll pray to Jesus when he starts providing miracles like this

Inb4 Moloch murders more frogs

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

We must finish it brothers don't cop out again.

Praise kek

Yeessss, goyim. Don't worship the gods that help you. Empower the Jewish god instead!

daily reminder

Witnessed.

Praise KEK!

Praise kek

TURN FROM THIS IDOLATRY. STOP WORSHIPING KEK. DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY SATAN BECAUSE HE FUCKING ALLOWED REPEATING DIGITS.

THINK ABOUT IT YOU IDIOTS YOU ARE CHOOSING TO BELIEVE IN AN IDOL LIKE PAGANS DID BECAUSE OF SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS REPEATING NUMBERS.

STOP BEING DECEIVED BY THE DEVIL!

BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND REPENT FOR WORSHIPPING A FALSE GOD.

DONT FALL FOR THE KEKS MAGIC, KEK IS SATANIC, SATAN HAS POWER IN THIS WORLD TO DO ANYTHING TO DECEIVE YOU FROM JESUS CHRIST.

First post to end all

Tread lightly

wtf I praise Kek now

Frogs are gods sword.
The jews had his backing and the frogs to use on egypt. Kill his son he gifted to them. No more plague of frogs for you jews. We are the plague now.

Deus Kek

The dubs are literally more than the Christian cuck god has even done.

interesting

>Muh dead kike on a stick
He's sure gotten a lot done so far.

Praise Kek

kek is the only god

Include me in screencap

>the autism of a few hundred thousand insecure nerds will change the world
Yeah right

So long as it's a proxy for christ and not satan ;)

The bible and christ are composites of earlier occult texts and gods... why are all bible thumpers faggots who don't read? Enjoy your saturn/molech worship dumbass.
Praise kek

PRAISE HIM

Not once Jesus had given dubs to his disciples. Now, when you think of KEK and this thread...

praise kek

What if OP is right? Only will confirm.

Don't worry Canada kun I won't :)

I believe in the one and only true Christian God.

They will rue their actions when the reaping comes.

Trump wins

Better to reign in hell.

will the demons make a happening?

Oh shit, leaf got BTFO by Kek!

are people so fucking dumb they think this is "proof" of kek?

you fucking summers, for years there has been A SCRIPT to get repeating digits

you make your post and then it checks every single post on the board and times when to post

fucking summer can't even into shitposting

lurk moar

2 Peter 3:3-4 - Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts,

>And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name I shall do

Bullshit. The biggest lie in the bible is "Ask and ye shall receive"

I was raised in the south and as such have been surrounded by christians and hardcore baptists my whole life.

Every time I ever prayer to the god of Abraham or to Jesus it was completely ignored. In fact most of the time whatever I prayer for the exact fucking opposite happened. If I prayer for something to get better, it got worse.

When I ask Kek for something, if I receive blessed digits I see results within a week

If your god is the right one, and is so powerful, then how come he can't produce results? The christian god has performance on par with a shitty temp worker while Kek gets shit done on time and under budget.

Until the christian god explains why he abandoned me when I need him the most, he can get fucked. I'm a #Kekmissile now

WITNESSED

Praise him

Praise Kek.

Thy sacred digits hath been witnessed, brothers.

KEK=KUK

>why he abandoned me when I need him the most
He was testing your faith

>he says while Cred Forums is literally influencing the campaign of a US presidential candidate and kek's visage adorns CNN
You'd best start believing in meme magic pierre, you're witnessing it

INFIDELS BTFO

I cast my lot with the old gods.

Praise Kek

Oh really? A script for iPhone is news to me.

Kek subtly reveals himself more and more every day.

Praise thy Kek.

>The creator of everything is Jesus Christ
Citation needed.

Ignore the heathens brother

First post, best post
Praise Kek

Thoroughly, brutally, manhandled.

Fuck off Christfag

KEK THE ONE TRUE SAVIOR

KEK HAS SPOKEN
PRAISE HIM

will the world religion be kek under the god emperor?

EVERY TIME

PRAISE KEK

Matthew 16:4

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

As you wish. As long as it brings you happiness.

John 14:12 - Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

SHEEEEEEIITT

WITNESSED
PRAISE KEK

You're right of course. See also Acts 12:22-23.

22 And they began to shout, “This is the voice of a god, not a man!”
23 Immediately, because Herod did not give glory to God, an angel of the Lord struck him down, and he was eaten by worms and died.

Jew detected

See

Do you understand that image, champ?

kek is 100% satan. satan backwards is natas. natas is a dc character who first appeared in "green arrow". the character green arrow was designed by george PAPP. pepe, also known as papp PePe and ((smug frog)), is the messenger of the demon lord kek.

dubs means true

What about nordic mythology. During ragnarok lokis offspring, fenrir the wolf, and the other whos name i forgot which is a snake are set free.

Fenrir the wolf being isis or muslim terrorism, doig the brutal work, and the snake the jewswho subvert society

>2016
>still beliving in the jew god

Top kek

praise kek

Australia you are right that meme magic is a reality in this world, but you are a fool if you do not heed the warning from the bible about false prophets and their signs to deceive you.

lucifer=/=satan

Heretics

>wants to stay anonymous
>retards beg in frontpage to praise him
now this thread can die

Kek is magnificent. Our new lord and saviour next to Lord Gaben. Halleluja!

Bless him

Praise hisss power

Seeing as historians of the time and in the region wrote a out things as mundane as mayoral elections yet none wrote about Christ, he probably doesnt exist and Christianity was invented by the Romans to placate the Jews. In other news, you're a fucking idíot.

Kek is trouncing the Illuminati

How could that NOT bring you happiness?

If nothing else Kek may be a demon blessed by YHWH to wreak havoc on the false architects who follow Lucifer and wish to recreate their Babylonian New World Order.

You're mad.

>he bought the mystery school meme

Fire up the generator hun!

We git some shitposting ti' do!

HAIL KEK

Fuck off,bozgor.

Kek is our only god here.

>mfw

Thats absofuckinglutely retarded.

>Someone falls off a building
>Grab their hand at the last second
>OMG PULL ME UP
>Let go
>The splatter on the ground
>"I was just checking to see if they actually believed I was going to pull them up"

So your god of INFINITE KNOWLEDGE and love needs to "test" me like some jealous, emotional cunt girlfriend in high school? Why in the name of Kek would I worship such an egocentric, immature, and petty god?

Kek doesn't need validation like some vapid whore. He doesn't test us like some jealous 3DPD cunt. His blessings are there, we may take or we may leave them.

I will not worship a god who fucks with people just to see if they "have the right opinions" like some angry kike college professor.

New inquisition when?

The serpent of midgard would have been chained to the bottom of the sea for a long time. Can't subvert if you are bound and isolated. Judaeo-Christian belief rips it off as Leviathan bound to the bottom of the sea with adamantium chains.

Frog cultists are so pathetic, don't try and talk to them, they're brain dead.

The acolytes of the Luciferian Mystery religion are openly opposed to Kek and his ways of chaos.

They wish to impose a New World Order, to prove their mastery over YHWH's creation by torturing it into their own sick satanic image.

Who better to destroy this than the chaotic frog god?

PRAISE KEK

Meanwhile

Just trying to inform people before their decision ;)

88 - The bless number of Heil Hitler, KeK is showing himself before all heretics

Keep calm & F.R.O.G dumb nig nogs.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK!

HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS PRAISE BE UNTO THE GREAT KEKU AHHHHHHHH

You are right.
But I believe KeK == El

Gimatria is one of the most useless things In existence

PRAISE KEK

you are deceived ..... you put your trust in repeating numbers and a frog instead believing scripture.

this is not a game

>Kuk (also spelled as Kek or Keku) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian religion depicted as a frog, or as a frog-headed man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
ancientegyptonline.co.uk/kuk.html
godchecker.com/pantheon/egyptian-mythology.php?deity=KUK
thewhitegoddess.co.uk/divinity_of_the_day/egyptian/kuk.asp

>user, you're such a disgusting kuk, I have no respect for you, hold on let me praise my lord and savoir, god KUK!

Your religion is a joke on you user, and you have been officially BTFO!

That's an interesting way satiate your conscience if I ever saw it.

you can't execute scripts on an iphone?

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

say no more.

Impressive

Religion is a tool created by benevolent men to scare people into being good, moral people, in order to create a better society (or society, period).

Ambitious men have learned how to become powerful and influential by exploiting religious folks.

Most modern religion is shit. Modern Judaism is a tool for the banking families. """Modern""" Islam is a tool for the House of Saud. Christianity is now a cuckified version of what it once was.

>current year
>unironically being a christcuck
lol

The second plague, bringing frogs from the Nile, was a judgment against Heqet, the frog-headed goddess of birth. Frogs were thought to be sacred and not to be killed. God had the frogs invade every part of the homes of the Egyptians, and when the frogs died, their stinking bodies were heaped up in offensive piles all through the land (Exodus 8:13–14).

If you put faith in the scripture then don't you know this is all part of YHWH's plan?

Praise Kek and his chaos, for they will undo the Luciferian Order

witnessed

In the name of Kek, Pepe, and the holy dubs
Praise him

Fuck you jew. You know that gematria is like CRC for Hebrew language.

Kek is love
Kek is life

>the year in which we are currently living in
>NOT praising kek
I will not understand the infidels

>checked
may he bless us all with dubs

wtf I love kek now

>idolatry
>idolatry
>idolatry

S H A D I L A Y
FUCK YOU OP

Kek is a deception

Your energy is being harvested for purposes and agendas beyond your intentions

You think you are being subversive? You think you are immune from being manipulated?

Remember Kek = Kuk
You are all literally getting Kuked

Dumb frogposters

>Talking about Torah tales

Feels good man.

Kek is Kuk
You're all kuks.

>Canadians trying to divert us from Kek

What a surprise

Could just be using wifi and switched to mobile regardless

Kek is not aware of what he is. He just is. He is just Chaos bringing balance to the equation. Who wrote the equation? That question makes my mind boggle.

Praise the Holy One!

I admit, I used to be a Christian but I have seen the light. I now only worship KEK.

PRAISE KEK

>talks about the book of revelation
>thinks it's in any way related to Kek
Are you retarded?

Praise Kek!

>this threatened by our lord Kek

Nervous are you?

>believing cuckhold religion
Fuck you assburger

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 2:22

non existing jewish god btfo, praise the kek

By the way KeK is also related to the most powerful pagan God Kaukas. Actually it might be the same God.
KeK == KuK == Kaukas == El

mind fucking blown

We're good until Damascus falls. Probably another week or so.

He's more worried about your eternal soul champ

But please, do continue worshipping your lord 'Kuk'

Germans are next on the rangeban list after Canadians.

Kek has revealed himself to Cred Forums

youtu.be/l6lBI2q6Xqg

S H A D I L A Y

>Christians fighting against gods master plan

See? You don't actually believe it.

(((Christianity)))

SHADILAY

FPBP my sides!

Are the old gods coming back to reclaim their thrones?

Why is OP's pic girl based? What about her is based? I'm out of the loop.

Elect is referring to Christians.

PRAISE KEK!

Add me to the screencap.

Kek

;)

sp many deceived people

do you think kek can save you from punishment?

from the wrath of god?

giving you eternal life?

no he cant

but yout people put your trust in repeating integers

Faggot ass protestants always looking to lay down and die.

Yes, the Catholic church is corrupted and wholly Satanic at the top, but at least they have historically fought for European survival historically and maintained meaningful traditions.

Now God has sent Kek to work his meme magick and undo the Luciferian order in which the Roman Catholic Church plays a heavy part.

Can your god do this?

Kek

nice digits

butthurt christcuck

Kek is the true god. Don't listen to this nonbeliever. Keep praising our true lord Kek.

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY MY BROTHER 555 KEK IS IN LOVE WITH US

Apparently yours can't.

I don't believe in your garbage anymore, leaf. To think I wasted my time on something so ridiculous.

I am however going to keep my position at my church so I can use it to guide others toward KEK as well.

I am sure someday you will see the light and Praise KEK.

Frog is a weak animal. Ya'll spineless loser kuks.

*KUK

include me in the screencap

btfo

czech'd

The prophecy of revelation will come to pass and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Who is trying to fight it here? REPENT AND DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THE DEVIL ANY LONGER.

Satan controls the synagogue of satan who are jewish imposters as shown in revelation 3:9.
The synagogue of satan is the ones behind western education, media, UN, EU and they are trying to completely control the US government.

Dont be one of the few who falls for the deception, hear this message from the Lord God almighty user: REPENT AND TURN TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

SHOTS FIRED

>Kuk is the true god. Don't listen to this nonbeliever. Keep praising our true lord Kuk.

>PRAISE KUK

Fixed that for you champ

I'm not religious and kek doesn't real. Christfags should be rejoicing that gods plan is coming to fruition as they claim. Seems as though rebelling against it soul mark you as a traitor.

SHALIDAY BROS i cry everytime of emotion.
why i am born muslim why

Sorry, the true God is KEK and there is nothing you can do about it leaf.

KEK SPEAKS
SHADILAY, SHADILAY !

Go worship Moloch somewhere else.

Wrong. There is no equation. You presuppose things like this because you have been taught to.

There is only the void, and within the void, at times, there is order.

Both the order and the chaos are Kek.

You view the universe as a clock with god as the clock maker. But the universe is not an artifact, it is not a thing. The universe is not a noun, it's a verb.

The action being done is the order within the chaos. That is to say, Kek.

Kek is both the paint and the canvas. The singer and the song.

This is why his avatar is the frog. A frog is born in the water (the void/chaos/death) and grows into a form able to go on land (the physical world/order/life) But once a frog is formed that doesn't mean it can never go back into the water, quite the contrary: frogs transition back and forth between the two with ease and on a whim. And as such they are masters of both worlds, the land and the water, creation and the void, order and chaos, life and death. By having knowledge of both worlds they become the master of both.

This is why the myth of a dying god is so prevalent throughout human culture. To be a god you must know all. To know ALL you must also know what happens after death. To experience death you must be alive. Hence why so many gods have come to Earth and died. To gain the esoteric knowledge of what happens after death thereby become truly all knowing.

Kek, however, already knows what happens in death, for Kek was born from the void. Chaos and order are already known to him.

Kek is the order and the chaos. The void and creation. The light and the dark. Life and death.

>It does nothing, yet through it all things are done.
>To its accomplishment it lays no credit.
>It loves and nourishes all things,
>but does not lord it over them.
>I do not know its name,
>I call it Kek

If you eat enough pork, will it cancel out the muzz?

Christianity is jewish controlled oposition, KEK is real god that came to save us from their grips.

Kek manifests as our will to power, or as mass confirmation bias and subconscious actions by the targets.

HOLY SHIT

So, I guess Cred Forums is all we egypt now?

Does that give us even more of a reason to fight the muslims as:

>they overtook egyptian land

and do we have to fight off the kikes because:

>they are planning on taking parts of egypt, as their "promised land"

Unless, that is, the egyptian gods don't care.

If I obtain gets, the gods don't care and they are forever present, wherever followers may be.

If I get singles, then they care. They care a lot.

>tripz? then no fucking clue.

Shadilay.

Shadilay

if a nonbelievre enter islam he is forgiven for everything, if a muslim left islam he is sentenced with death or scocial suicide in more secular countries

you're not born muslim, you're raised muslim.

RENOUNCE ALLAH AND BEND THE KNEE TO KEK

Why would you think that?

INTO HIS HANDS I COMMEND MY SPIRIT

Kek is the true God.

HOLY SHIT KEK IS HERE
PRAISE KEK

Can't you just claim refugee status? I hear germany takes in many refugees right now for cultural enrichment. You don't even have to assimilate.

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

BULLSHIT

Welp, I'm a believer now, it's clear that Kek>Jesus

>36363
Follow the light, user.
Keep up appearances if it's a matter of safety.
Your true inner beliefs are what matter

RIP AND TEAR

>worship the Jewish prophet

>worship the Jewish god

Stop spreading misinfo champ.
Moloch is a demon too. Why are you so asshurt? You're anonymous, all you have to do is stop. You dont even have to stop posting pepes. Just make a conscious decision to stop worshipping satan via proxy of an egyptian demon ;)

Praise KeK

Shadilay

why are you so worried user?

holy shit

i can't live 5 km far from the sea. and germany havn't any good beaches so how i would live my middeteranian lifestyle (non arab got it from my hite grandma) and spearfish.
i have a german,algerian friend with russian grandpa to sum it up he hate turks and a german said he stupid for doing so online,explain this.

>WE ARE HIS PLAGUE NOW

>89332222

in the name of jesus christ i command all evil spirits to leave this thread, to leave their hosts and i command all evil spirits to go into the abyss

He's afraid of the eternal damnation meme.

He needs someone to pat him on the back and say "everything will be ok user"

Kek wants porn confirmed.

SMITE THE UNBELIEVERS

If you knew more about Goetic Demons you'd know that they are not all morally aligned. They desire praise and acknowledgement.

Shadilay!

The one world religion is not going to be Kekism, OP.

You're Australian but you're posting like a leaf right now. I hope you know that.

And I won't be led astray by your leaf tier shitposts. I have faith you know what truth is and don't really believe that Moloch garbage you spose.

I must go now though, it's Sunday and time for Church. I will tend to my flock and continue leading those that are ready toward the True God that is KEK.

Why has "muh dead kike on a stick" never shown his face?

So, I was curious.

Consider me a scholar of Kek, someone to research into his messages.

I wanted to look up "Shadilay" in case it meant something dumb in a foreign language but I got nothing, across all languages.

Aside from one.

WHAT CAN IT MEAN?

Burn KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4

>thousands of pepes rising from the depths

To acknowledge demons yet turn your back to the revelation of Christ is to be wilfully ignorant, though we both can never stop learning

Satan internet attack

Satan movement 1: Weaken Christianity and increase number of atheists
Satan movement 2: Make atheists realize that there is a God
Satan movement 3: Fulfill when Jesus said "A heathen and adulterous nation seeks after a sign" by introducing Kek meme magic.
Satan movement 4: Make pol turn against the Christianity that made it great and war against them.

Kek isn't in the Goetia you dumbfuck. He existed pre-light in the void.

Some of you faggots need to hang out in /fringe/ or at least read SOME occult literature before spouting off nonsense.

I asked what scripture is it. The Lord said…

“Romans 8:18”

Let us go there and read what our Father wants to say to us.

Romans 8:18 (KJV)

V: 18 “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the coming Glory which shall be revealed in us.

I applaud your devotion to your homeland/home geography.
I wish more muzzies were like you.
And that's coming from a French American.

>i have a german,algerian friend with russian grandpa to sum it up he hate turks and a german said he stupid for doing so online,explain this.

I don't understand what you are getting at. That german probably likes turks because he only met the assimilated ones. 3rd generation Turks often are completely displaced in our society because they were raised with turkish values by their parents. Now they are neither german (cultural speaking) nor turkish which fucks them up even more. Your friend met those kind of turks, the german met the university educated kind of turks.

>running away after relying on shaming tactics straight out of a sjw handbook

Turn to christ, lad
You're consciously choosing to worship satan... why?

But Jesus and kek are pals bro.

Hillary is melting

we are doing our part!

Let Chaos Reign and Praise Kek!

Shadilay brothers!

The Jewish god has done more to pacify and betray us than help us.

The resident deity, Kek has not harmed us nor shown any signs of malevolence.

I think he's saying his friend expressed his distaste for Turks online, and his German friend said he was an idiot for doing so

I join Germany in this prayer. In the name of Jesus may the false Idol Kek stop deceiving my brothers on pol. Let their eyes be opened and understand that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

Can someone post me the kek propaganda which explains about the connection between the frog god and rolling for gets?

A machiavellian generalisation
Very few men have exploited religion from outside its paradigm. If somebody did exploit religion as a tool to rule, they themselves were part of the religious believers. It is more likely that they had the belief they were selected by god.

Wwweeeeeeewwwww
Jebus is just another jew trick.
It is impossible to subvert the frog God. They never could - Owl vs. Frog
frog understands what it is like to undergo some serious growing pains - and so it is a fantastic animal totem for teenagers as they sometimes struggle to find their place (in-betwix youth and adulthood) in society.

In many cultures the primary symbolic meaning of frogs deals with fertility. This is largely because these cultures observed Frogs laying enormous quantities of eggs, therefore making it a fertility symbol as well as a symbol of abundance.
XxxxxxxxxxX
In most Native American tribes, owls are a symbol of death. Hearing owls hooting is considered an unlucky omen, and they are the subject of numerous 'bogeyman' stories told to warn children to stay inside at night or not cry too much, otherwise the owl may carry them away. In some tribes, owls are associated with ghosts, and the bony circles around an owl's eyes are said to be made up of the fingernails of ghosts. Sometimes owls are said to carry messages from beyond the grave or deliver supernatural warnings to people who have broken tribal taboos. And in the Aztec and Mayan religions of Mexico, owls served as the messengers and companions of the gods of death.

Well, most turks suck tho. Fuck them.

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Cred Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and in eternal rewards for dying a martyr would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Mormons are right

Fucking witnessed

I believe in kek now.

>89333333

what's this get?

Ok lemme rephrase it

HANS
THE GESTAPO ARE COMING
RUN

Jews hate Christ and his church
Jewish subversion has turned it into a cucked suicide cult

Or should I say, kuked

i went to mass this morning, but it was mainly to work an angle to try and take some pretty girls' flowers

i'm pretty sure i have a distant memory of selling my soul to satan when i was five

seems to have worked out so far

Maybe because Kek has proven themselves multiple times via times of x2
maybe times of x3
But most of all, x4 repeating digits.
Any other god, thought up in the minds of men cannot flex and display their power so willingly.

Kek can manipulate random numbers, to send his message across, let alone the plethora of recent events which are far more active than any other god i've known.

kek is real

> Jewish subversion has turned it into a cucked suicide cult

was it EVER anything else?

Paul and Peter didn't fight to establish a christian kingdom, they submitted and died to the romans as Jesus had asked them, all while praying to their enemies!

I think that both kek and God are real. It may be that we pray to them and give them power and as such God is probably the most powerful god on this earth.

god's have different natures and the christian god is probably peaceful and doesn't intervene much these days.

But as somebody said before, the christian god is a jewish war god.

And thus for Cred Forums purposes it serves us to get to know /kek/ well, as he is our god.

I don't speak 1100s english, what the hell does that mean?

harvesting?
>in my energies?

nice script

Surely not.

It's kek asking us a question.

WHAT drops wax?

Think, everyone, think.

What fucking drops wax?

You are upsetting Kek.

praise.

PRAISE THEE

kek is amazing. i'm going to write a paper and try to get it published in a major religion journal.

Live in chaos if that's what you want, and praise your ancient week animal, you confused idiots.
Insult kuks and praise your KUK/kek god.

TRUE 100%
HE SAID HE HAVE 20 MUSS NIEGHBOORS WITH HIGH PAYING JOBS AND NEVER SEEN A TURK ONLY NIEGHBOORHOOD.
KEK speaking with gunther tongue.

i am mad because any 3rd generation muss life line is : School bully >Street Rat/thug > when they hit 40s they become barbed akhi salafi.

videos of german kids getting bullied by roaches enrages me its destructive for the kid future.

praise kek NOW, he is watching

PRAISE THE BRINGER OF BALANCE

idiots who don't want to be challenged always do an a priori "beware of others" bullshit speech. it's weak sauce.

You should read on Catholic Social Teaching. Just a quote from Rerum Novarum:

"It must be first of all recognized that the condition of things inherent in human affairs must be borne with, for it is impossible to reduce civil society to one dead level. Socialists may in that intent do their utmost, but all striving against nature is in vain. There naturally exist among mankind manifold differences of the most important kind; people differ in capacity, skill, health, strength; and unequal fortune is a necessary result of unequal condition. Such unequality is far from being disadvantageous either to individuals or to the community. Social and public life can only be maintained by means of various kinds of capacity for business and the playing of many parts; and each man, as a rule, chooses the part which suits his own peculiar domestic condition. As regards bodily labor, even had man never fallen from the state of innocence, he would not have remained wholly idle; but that which would then have been his free choice and his delight became afterwards compulsory, and the painful expiation for his disobedience. "Cursed be the earth in thy work; in thy labor thou shalt eat of it all the days of thy life."(5)"

praise kek

The only religion worth a damn.

Kek is the way.

> Christian

> in a right-wing board concerned about civilizational survival

> following a religion that makes earthly concerns pointless

> following a religion which promise renders concerns about arabs taking over Europe pointless, insofar the Jewish War God will destroy the World the same

> following a religion which prophecy is that its followers will be oppressed and destroyed before the return of the Jewish War God, making defense of such civilization either pointless or outright anti-divine

> thinking that martyrhood-obsessed early christians, self-flagellating monks, self-castrating cathars, life-denying puritans, apocalypse-obssesed zionists, Jonestown and the current Pope and Churches actually have it wrong, and christian morality actually means the opposite of everything that Jesus said or did.

> thinking that Crusaders were "real christians" even when they pillaged and destroyed christian towns, including Constantinople itself, and were such failures that Turks would occupy the Balkans for 500 years

Forcing the praise of Kek is blasphemy.
For this affront, be cursed until you are blessed with an holy trips.
Until then, repent, cursed one.
Repent.

satans seat is in germany located

no wonder that the country is falling on every layer

thats the punishment for an unholy nation.

we have abortions too (child sacrifice), homo marriage, feminism, multuculturism, mixxing people

>be ancient frog god
>modern day normies dont believe in him anymore
>too busy by false prophets and cell phones to pay any mind to a frog god
>what could he possibly do
>who would believe in him now without even one disciple to spread the word?
>then one day his senses tingle
>someone
>some...robots
>are discussing a frog quite a bit
>frog god latches self onto board
>grows stronger with praise
>we brought an ancient god forward with dank memes

how the fuck would a script even allow you to get doubles? the post numbers are primary keys in a database that are assigned after a POST.

how exactly would a script on the client side be able to determine when down to the ms to execute a POST in order to get certain numbers?

YOU BTFO'd Him

I'm a believer now, where do I sign up?

Praise Kek

brother respect to you . may kek bless you with the most beutiful sunset in your days

BTFO

Praise kek

The reason you believe is because you seek after a sign. Reject the fate that wants to consume your soul and deceive you from Christ.

Matthew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas.

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Join our kek cultist community on facebook

www facebook com/THECULTOFKEK

> You should read on Catholic Social Teaching

What some "christians" wrote about to try to make Christians less suicidal and leftist 1000 years after the fact is pointless insofar Jesus gave no fucks about order or survival in this world, even the infallible current Pope has fully realized that Jesus was a lord of death and has welcomed the death of Europe

PRAISE KEK

I can't take this anymore.

I need to sleep, so much has happened in one day, and to top it off I bump into this thread.

May kek bless me with sleep, so I can awaken anew and ready to embrace his next entertaining act of chaos.

Shadilay brothers and sisters.

thanks kek!

The only sign that the demented Jewish prophet promises to his followers is persecution and death

>Kuk (also spelled as Kek or Keku) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness
What are you going to ask kek?
More darkness? He's not a universal god you know?
If you need darkness just cut the electrical cables that enter your house.

were living in the last days i hope that jesus will Ventilate the shadow on your eyelids to see the truth and set you free from demonic manipulation and the spirit of the antichrist

>don't belive in that gay shit
>rather belive in the smae gay shit for shittier results.

this is basically true.

jesus preached the imminent coming of the kingdom of god

followers thought the destruction of the second temple in 70AD was the beginning of the end times

when nothing happened, they had to work hard to make sense out of nonsense

and that friends is how we get modern christcuckology

He's still going!
Kek has made it clear you are a gigantic faggot

Are you suggesting its impossible to have moved onto your iphone while using your home pc connected to the same wifi? Because that would suggest a level of technological ignorance that seems at odds with the common Cred Forumsack

Guise, just put Shadilay through Russian in google translate and it translates as spared

He's actually bringer of the light you dummy.

OP BTFO.

>STOP WORSHIPPING KEK AND BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
How about.....................................no?

Christianity will be brought to every part of the world, including virtual planes like this one. To fulfill the scripture.

Matthew 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

A burning candle.

Only through it's destruction is it useful. If the candle does not destroy itself, it cannot produce light and illuminate the darkness.

WITNESSED

HE IS RISEN

KEK will bring the light

that's all the prove I need, burning a church today

>acknowledges that kek is synonymous with kuk
>acknowledges that the 'bringer of light' is lucifer
>continues worshipping sad entity because it 'triggers' christcucks

Top kek you top kuk

No, Jesus and the Bible demand you build a family, build a society worthy of Heaven, and go to war when it is necessary.

Your interpretation is right if heaven was easy as fuck to get into, but how easy is it? The chance is 99% of time you will end up in hell. Because to be accepted into Heaven you need to be spritiually prepared in this life, and your Soul needs to be pure. You need to let your Soul reign over your body and not the other way around.

You need to get away from material desires, e.g wealth, which is why you should give your money away, so that you cannot be tempted by it. Alternatively, you can spend it on building something- God loves beauty, because God IS beauty, so build a beautiful cathedral, or a painting, or a company that helps educate the poor, and so on- the money needs to go on helping your fellow men and not yourself. That is how you interpret Jesus, and it is completely consistent with traditional conservatism.

This was written in the 19th century and it is completely mainstream Catholicism. Portugal's Estado Novo of Salazar was almost entirely based on Rerum Novarum and Quadragesimo Anno. Even the current popes do not disavow these texts, otherwise they would create a schism in the catholic church. And the current one is close to doing that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PRAISED BE KEK IN ALL HIS GLORY

kek follower you have been warned

Please don't tell me that's a sign that Donald Trump will - during his presidency - illuminate the globalists and 9/11, saudi arabia, shine the brightest he ever has, but ends up destroying himself?

>Assassination

As to you, my Algerian friend. May Kek watch over you in the hardships to come.
But seriously, you seem pretty based. If you ever feel alone in the world, know there's people who support you. I do at least.

Kek be praised.

Check wiki.

there's no war here. I believe in god and kek.

>literal nigger tier board shooting digital internet dice and chimping out over every set of snake eyes
What is it about dubs threads and autism? Why do they go so well together?

I hope Hiroshima brings back the xxs

Remove the second picture, with bullprepper.

Keep it clean.

On it's own, that post had a 1/10,000 chance of landing those quads, if we assume a completely random distribution of post numbers.

A script may help, but this board is pretty busy, so the chances are offset. I can't see them being any higher than 1/100 with the best of scripts. The 88,888,888 get demonstrated this.

Sounds like you lack belief.

its called spiritual warfare because they is a war between spirits ...

> Jesus and the Bible demand you build a family, build a society worthy of Heaven, and go to war when it is necessary.

he fucking didn't

Jesus promised nothing but self-sacrifice and self-denial

His only reference to using a sword in the Gospel is using it against your own fucking family because his insane cult would bring division and strife, as it fucking did, just as Jews designed it to work

30 % of Germany died in the 1500s as Europeans killed each other over demented interpretations of an insane proto-communist prophet

oh thank you, you made me feel human again.(i hope this how we will all feel after trump election) be strong.

The whole idea behind Christianity is not following some social doctrine of the 1800s, it is to follow Jesus directly into Heaven by embracing his demented words

Christianity is pointless otherwise

I will pass my masters as kek promises

mfw always get one offs
mfw not a true belieber
:)
)

Looks like you lack dubs, it's OK though goy, just another ten minutes of your life to roll again! :^)

then you go to hell by god.

god had enough of people chosing other gods with him so thats why islam happened( according to history)

No no no, see when we burn a candle we don't think of it as being the destruction of the candle, even though it is. Just like we don't think of a box or a jar as emptiness, even though it's only the emptiness within the jar that is of use to us. When we burn a candle what we see is the light being produced, the "destruction" is only the means, not the end.

What is going to be destroyed is the corrupt system of jewish lies known as the American corporate/governmental system. The "light" which will be made is the new world. The world free of degeneracy, faggotry, kikery and niggerdom

Donald will not destroy himself because Donald is not the candle.

But Donald is not the light either.

Donald is the match.

Touch the match (Donald) to the candle (the corrupt system) and we will all see the light, but only through the destruction of the system.

>In summation: Praise Kek

Pepes and Tanuki-bros of old driving away Moloch. Kek willed it then, and still does! Shadilay!

Praise KEK
Include me in the screen cap pls

That would cause untold amounts of butthurt

pls, do something with this one
sequelsprequels.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/stargate_by_lefurieuxroidesmers.gif

Top kek, the frogs are also getting driven away in that photo

You don't get it. The exact opposite happened because of your faith. Fear is an indication of faith

In Russian it translates to spared

>that's why islam happened

I know we're on Cred Forums but wow lol.

abrahamic religions share the same god.

>Jews carefully plotted a ticking time bomb to destroy 30% of Germany's population 1500 years on
Right

>No no no, see when we burn a candle we don't think of it as being the destruction of the candle, even though it is. Just like we don't think of a box or a jar as emptiness, even though it's only the emptiness within the jar that is of use to us. When we burn a candle what we see is the light being produced, the "destruction" is only the means, not the end.
Holy fucking shit
>What drops wax
>heat
>from a flame
>burning from a candle
>that produces LIGHT

>abrahamic religions share the same god

Full retard

>pic
Exactly what I thought just now.

Seems someone has been taking us for a very, very long ride.