U.S. admits carrying out airstrike killed 62 Syrian soldiers

HAHAHAHAHA

>The U.S. Central Command acknowledged the strike, in eastern Syria’s Deir al-Zour province, saying it was “halted immediately” when U.S. forces were informed by Russia “that it was possible the personnel and vehicles targeted were part of the Syrian military.” Central Command said the intended target had been Islamic State forces in the area.
>Russia and Syria asserted that 62 were killed and about 100 others were injured. Although the Central Command statement did not mention casualties, a senior administration official said the United States had “relayed our regret” through Russia “for the unintentional loss of life of Syrian forces fighting ISIL”

>The Syrian government, assisted by Russia, has tortured and bombed its people, USA USA UN ambassador Samantha Power said. “And, yet, in the face of none of these atrocities has Russia expressed outrage, nor has it demanded investigations, nor has it ever called for ... an emergency meeting of the Security Council” on a Saturday night or any other night.

>“Seriously?” she said. “And they’re calling this emergency meeting? Really? Because of a single airstrike ... in error ... which we have quickly called for investigating?” Power said. “Now, of all times, Russia calls for an emergency meeting, so it can stand up here and express outrage.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Churkin, who stalked out of the meeting as Power entered, said that he had never, “in all my years in international life, over 40 years,” seen “such an extraordinary display of American heavy-handedness as we are witnessing today.”

>Describing Power’s remarks as “demagoguery of the highest order,” Churkin said in an apparent reference to the U.S. electoral campaign that “it is extremely tragic that this is the state of political play in the United States.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/russia-and-syria-blame-us-led-coalition-for-deadly-strike-on-syrian-troops/2016/09/17/8dabf5d6-7d03-11e6-8064-c1ddc8a724bb_story.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jabjgY6B2nM
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2016/08/04/Assad-forces-bomb-hospitals-in-Aleppo-s-worst-week-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_chemical_weapons_in_the_Syrian_civil_war
youtu.be/77P6fxa2KOs?t=1m41s
45.55.176.148/blog/post/power060813.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
nypost.com/2016/08/15/why-is-team-hillary-taking-money-from-anti-israel-soros/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/msf-kunduz-human-error_us_5655d5c8e4b079b28189cf5b
youtube.com/watch?v=0p215rO0B34
mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2016/17-september-62-syrian-arab-army-soldiers-were-killed-and
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just further proof of Obongos failed administration

>“Seriously?” she said. “And they’re calling this emergency meeting? Really? Because of a single airstrike ... in error ... which we have quickly called for investigating?” Power said.

source btw : washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/russia-and-syria-blame-us-led-coalition-for-deadly-strike-on-syrian-troops/2016/09/17/8dabf5d6-7d03-11e6-8064-c1ddc8a724bb_story.html

Samantha Power is a total ditz as we've all witnessed in every "Deeply Concerned" thread. Glad we're getting a little humbled, POTUS needs some scandal to drop his approval ratings and get back to golf instead of riling up niggers to go vote

Hahaha RUSSIANS GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

You know Goyim,
Sometimes it's really hard separating the terrorists from the civilians because they hang out meters away from eachother.
(also body shields)

I think people should cut the Americans some slack.

Pls pick trumpf. World cannot take your shit anymore and 1 more obongo will lead to 3rd ww

OH shit,
IGNORE THE NAME GOYIM
I completely forgot.

>Kike criticizing us for hitting SAA

Just seen the interview, seriously what the fuck is wrong with that woman?

Also this might be the dumbest angle the US could've taken, "W..Why an emergency meeting? We only bombed Soldiers we're supposed to support....t...the evil Russians didnt say anything when Assad were doing it to civilians!"

You fucked up good, murrica.

(((Powers))) sounds like an hysterical SJW.

>omg like wow seriously? I can't even

Not criticism
I know it's hard to tell the difference,
and a war is mostly done in WAR ZONES.

Looks like Hillary is going to get that Syrian war after all.

US A-10 patrol ignoring rules of engagement and attacking a British armored convoy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jabjgY6B2nM

they realise they fucked up and say "we're going to jail dude" but all charges were dropped

>Central Command said the intended target had been Islamic State forces in the area.
Do good goy burgerclaps actually believe this?

>She was a senior adviser to Senator Barack Obama until March 2008, when she resigned from his presidential campaign after apologizing for referring to then-Senator Hillary Clinton as "a monster".[2]

>Power joined the Obama State Department transition team in late November 2008. Power served as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Multilateral Affairs and Human Rights on the National Security Council from January 2009 to February 2013.[3] In April 2012, Obama chose her to chair a newly formed Atrocities Prevention Board.
> During her tenure, Power's office focused on such issues as United Nations reform, women's rights and LGBT rights, religious freedom and religious minorities, refugees, human trafficking, human rights, and democracy, including in the Middle East and North Africa, Sudan, and Burma.
> She is considered to have been a key figure in the Obama administration in persuading the president to intervene militarily in Libya.[4] In 2016, she was listed as the 41st most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.[5]

>She won the Pulitzer Prize for her book A Problem from Hell: America and the Age of Genocide, a study of the U.S. foreign policy response to genocide. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also pic related, Jesus Christ that's a woman ?!

For Kek's sake PLEASE WIN TRUMP

Why are Americans such a bunch of yeehaws?

>but all charges were dropped

Cred Forums will defend this

So she did absolutely jack shit, made things 100x worse and got paid to do it. Plus a Pulitzer prize for making shit in the middle-east so incredibly fucked. Yeah, that sounds like democrats

>seriously
Americans Why did you let some bimbo cheerleader from California into politics?

It's good to hear that only 62 died compared to the 100 we originally thought it was but Damn, my nation's military advisors are retarded. Trump needs to do something.

>She is considered to have been a key figure in the Obama administration in persuading the president to intervene militarily in Libya
And Oretard didn't fire her after that clusterfuck? He himself even said it was a huge mistake

I don't see why they'd be charged. The intel told them they weren't friendlies and there weren't any in the area. Maybe you faggot bongs should coordinate shit with us better

This

I don't know how you guys feel about it but i wouldn't give much of a fuck about kids and woman runing around terrorists
They support em those people are just as bad and the kids grow up to be the cancer we have to fight tomorrow blow em up now and be done with this shit

Nukes when?

if it weren't for the typical tumblr response from an US diplomat, I wouldn't have even bothered

>kill 62 soldiers
>respond with "Seriously?!" and to add insult to injury also add "Really? Because of a single airstrike ... in error ... which we have quickly called for investigating?"
>also United States had “relayed our regret”

pffhahahahahahaha and you americans wonder why people hate your country

It was an accident guys, we swear

WAR IS INEVITABLE

>implying it wasn't intentionally
Isis our biggest ally in the middle east

>Maybe you faggot bongs should coordinate shit with us better
More like you guys should coordinate better with your allies. Had you said were you were gonna bomb this time then Russia could have prevented the deaths of these 60SAA soldiers.
Fuck Trump needs to win so badly

>Isis quickly overran the position afterwards
Purely accidental :^)

I know a US Navy aviator. Guy said the brits were notorious for not keeping their locations up to date and failing to notify danger close on airstrikes. Overall shit controllers.

Nothing to do with terrorists and civilians
The issue is that the US bombed Syrian Army positions and kill 60 men

I know. We need honest, non-Globalist controlled advisors appointed by Trump.

We did notify Russia.

Lots of friendly fire happened during the Iraq war because British comm technology was shit and unreliable and the British were shit at notifying their allies of their positions.

She looks like she's about to cry at any second.

They believe anything their president says.

We did, all the time. Our "allies" did fuck all and just complicated shit and barely coordinated jack shit with us

based
Rushka needs it after taking Crimea

So, USA supports ISIS.
Wow.
How surprising.
USA is a terrorist itself.
The only savior of this world is Russia
What are you even doing there at fist place? You invaed this country. Assa did not gave you a permission to enter. And now you are bombing Assad's forces.

What ave syrian armed forsed to deal with Crimea?

What are you doing there faggot

You made a completely untrue statement.

If Assad didn't want American planes flying over his country, he would use his Russian supplied S-400s to shoot them down.

Obama has a Nobel Peace Prize

All the butthurt ITT.

All I know is that if there's war and I see a soldier, common sense is there's a lot of people who would want to kill that person. I probably wouldn't go near them.

We got invited by Assas -aka- the legitimate government of Sirya, burger.

sooooo we like accidentally killed over 60 people during a ceasefire and Russia throws a hissy fit. Like seriouslyyyy??
Like Assad has gassed his own peopleeee and Russia didn't call an emergency meeting then like reallyyyy

I fucking love trump seriously
But i feel like there will be some issues in the future regarding militairy operations

I just want him to use nukes nuke those shitskins and be done with it
No more PTSD
No more man getting riped apart by IED'S

Coule so comfy watching the desert getting glassed

> Assad has gassed his own people
Did he?

Forgot gif of what 4chins used to Cred Forums.

>wanting trump in charge of our military arsenal
come on now

If they were combatants of a faction that threatened American citizens then they can go suck the Devils dick, and if they're citizens well: war is harsh.
btw: the ones claiming the dead are citizens might be lying, We ARE talking about the middle east.

Especially if you know about drones qnd air strikes

Fml if we would start a war against the us i wouldn't even be in the same city with my military

Fucking suicidal shitskins

They were invited by the Syrian government. I know you adore Israel but even they don't have authority to invite you to go to war in another country

I can't even... good lord. This is pathetic.

>Assad would risk WW3
Whew you really have bought in to the "Assad is a madman" narrative that the (((media))) is spinning

Russia and Assad bomb Syrian hospitals and civilians almost daily. It's just a bit hypocritical

>bomb Syrian position
>ISIS terrorist overrun Syrian position
>"Oops!" We're sowwy."
>why you mad tho?

Only idiots believes this was an accident.
America

Fuck sake America, the SAA are struggling enough as it is, they dont need you killing dozens of their soldiers you pricks.

>Bomb hospital.
>Kill hundreds of civilians
>Blame Russia
Typical USA

Oh, so we regularly fly over Iranian space, North Korean space, Russian space, and Chinese space? Because, you know, it would risk ww3 to shoot our planes down.

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2016/08/04/Assad-forces-bomb-hospitals-in-Aleppo-s-worst-week-.html

Yes I do wan't a peace candidate and isolationist like Trump in charge of the US arsenal. Would be an amazing change of pace after Bush and Obamas reign of terror

This. We need a Hillary to do as well as she did in Serbia, Libya, Arab Spring, etc.

>If Assad didn't want American planes flying over his country, he would use his Russian supplied S-400s to shoot them down.

Yeah, i mean, there is no chance of that having any sort of consequenses so why doesent he just do it?

No proofs

It was a mistake to kill 62 people goy, sorry, but please don't post swastika, you'll go to jail.

This is pathetic, seriously I fucking wonder what kind of mental gymnastics will ameriboo shills apply now to whitewash their utopian state ruled by communist nigger. They could just include ISIS in moderate opposition and deny existance of any terrorists at all.

If you can't see how Assads situation is different than those countries you listed then you really are dumb. Assad knows the us would GLADLY sacrifice a jet and it's pilot to have a reason to officially go to war against the US

See trump wouldn't do this crap.

Doesn't this break the treaty? Can't Russia just flood Syria with tanks and air support now?

*against Assad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_chemical_weapons_in_the_Syrian_civil_war

At the very least, Syria manufactures chemical weapons. Why would they manufacture something and not use it?

>62 killed, ~100 injured
>“Seriously?” she said.
>Really?
>Because of a single airstrike ... in error ..."

Jesus Christ this sounds like the reasoning of a stuck up high school bitch

It's Russia's fault

Saw this Power chick on the news earlier.

America is absolutley fucked. Obama appointed a goddamn SJW tumblrina woman into a position like this?

How?

Why?

She's utterly fucking retarded and incompetent at managing P.R.

>trump an isolationist
g1
true, we are fucked either way

Why does america make a toothpaste trail
Really makes you think

>$0.50 has been deposited into your account

If the US can make incursions into countries with impunity, then the situation does not matter.

You're assuming Assad doesn't want us there. If he didn't want us there, he'd restrict the air space. Then if we made incursions it would be on us. This makes the US look incredibly bad.

>The U.S. State Dept. Has released a statement in regards to Russias condemnation of their support for ISIS;

>"OMG I CAN'T EVEN. I JUST CAN'T RIGHT NOW. NO NO NO JUST ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW"

Imagine how much we're going to have with Hillary's administration.

>bombed its people
spicy meme

>"""moderate""""Rebels set up a hospital in a random building next to the peaceful secular moderate rebels execution square where they execute infide....Assads tyrant soldiers
>Russia bombs the area
>OMG!!! Putin just bombed a hospital intentionally!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was during a cease fire the united states agreed to you tard

this makes america look really bad in the international communities eyes . more specifically the U.N

they can say america is only concerned with taking down asaad and cares nothing about fighting isis. putin grows stronger by the day and some how i dont think thats a bad thing when america obviously supports isis

>things that didn't happen

Submit proof or shut the fuck up.

>Why would they manufacture something and not use it?
Because the don't want to give the US a casus belli.
Isis and Saudi Arabia and the myriad of rebel factions also have access to gas

>Like it was totally an accident, Putin is being a drama queen for reals
- US State policy

I can't find a video of this anywhere online, she made such a cunt of herself I really need to get a copy.

Yes he is an isolationist. Please look him up before you vote for Hillary

This is so common in Australian and European politics. Basically upper middle class University campus feminists getting glorified welfare jobs in the government and treating parliament and their offices like they're still at school.

It doesn't matter much when they pull juvenile tumblr shit here or in Europe as they aren't playing with the big boys.

This was humiliating to see from the Yanks though.

>USA will defend this]
Why do you treat you soldiers with respect when they are biggest allies of jews? You should spit in their faces and not #supportmuhtroops, literally ruining half the world for few shekels
>inb4 they dindu nuffin, the orders were...
yeah they pull the trigger they have to pay the price.

Really? When the American administration is looking for any excuse for regime change.
Look, it's all in black and white, State Department leaked emails. Assad was to be toppled to weaken Iran, thereby reducing the threat to Israel.

>Assad restricts air space

>US violates that restriction

>US now looks like the clear aggressor and loses diplomatic strength

He doesn't have to shoot our planes down, he just has to keep insisting that the US is unwelcome to the entire world.

Reminds me of a joke from the campaign in northern africa, if I remember it correctly.

When the Germans are bombing, the British take cover. When the British are bombing, the Germans take cover. When the Italians are bombing, noone takes cover. And when the Americans are bombing, everyone takes cover.

This. We literally had one of our saw ministers cry on live tv when she announced Sweden was implementing border controls to stop adult economic migrants from entering.
The bitch cried after she already got over 160000 into the country in a years

The USA doesn't know what the fuck they are doing.

Yesterday we got video of triumphant U.S. special forces soldiers moving into a town recently captured by the FSA.

The FSA troops then proceeded to abuse and taunt them and spout Jihadi shit.

Obama has been almost catastrophically incompetent and out of his league.

so everyone seems to really want to jump in and say "the US is protecting ISIS", which i do find entirely plausible.

but other than the widely-known secret that the US caused, aided and funded the creation of ISIS, is there anything particularly damning that points to this specifically being a purposeful attack on non-enemy targets, rather than a run-of-the-mill, all-american fuck up?

And who the fuck would listen to Assad after (((american))) media has demonised him for over 5years? Jesus dude you can't be this bluepilled

are we going to let this checking go unnoticed?

tell me about Zvika, why does he wear the tripcode?

ISIS forces captured the area and then the battered Syrian forces retook it.

It's highly unlikely that the US would risk such a situation for a complete failure. They would attack a Syrian position that would lead to a major ISIS victory, not something small as this.

>are you for invading Iraq
>yes I guess so.

youtu.be/77P6fxa2KOs?t=1m41s
1:41

how can you be an isolationist if you are for invading other countries?

The media does not matter, we're talking about leaders and diplomats of nations, not your average jackoff citizen.

Can a REAL country come in here and purge our government for us? Apparently were to pussy for a coup or it would have happened a long time ago even with our second fucking amendment.

>yeah I guess so
Yeah nothing says conviction like "yeah I guess so"

Fuck off ctr.

IT'S GOLDBERG
*SLAP*

Remember that time when british pilots went out to find thr bismark and ended up making a torpedo run on an allied ship?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

>Trump would risk his popularity and business empire to oppose the Iraq war during a time On my way! immense patriotism which literally destroyed the careers of people who opposed it

Obama killing allies again. When will the carnage stop?

Send aid, food, supplies, water, not bombs. Make them want to stay there.

>“Seriously?” she said. “And they’re calling this emergency meeting? Really? Because of a single airstrike ... in error ... which we have quickly called for investigating?” Power said. “Now, of all times, Russia calls for an emergency meeting, so it can stand up here and express outrage.”
This is our reaction after killing 62 innocents. I'm ashamed to be a part of this country right now.

Sure m8 public support means nothing :^)

Timing and place. There was no reason for US airstrikes in DeZ. Why would they assist SAA? They didn't show up when ISIL was advancing on Palmyra, and now they suddenly decided to 'help' SAA in Deir-ez-Zor? In the middle of the ceasefire?
A joint group for implementation of the ceasefire agreements was scheduled to start working on september 19th. If the US really wanted to strike ISIL they could have waited two more days and coordiante their efforts with Russians. Instead they bomb the exact hill SAA has captured and been holding for weeks, and claim it was an accident afterwards. All things point out to deliberate attempt to bury ceasefire agreement rather than regular shartmarts incompetence.

This will never stop until we get women out of government. With a generation of feminized men growing up the problem may get even worse. When nu-males end up in government positions it will be the same.

>bomb country accdientally
>international community demands response
>"Are you kidding me?!"

These are the people running our country.

SAA is absolutely no way resemble ISIS.

SAA's position and ISIS's positions were well known and being shared on social media.

The SAA were hit while in place, while ISIS were moving to the location.

The U.S. said they had been monitoring what they thought were ISIS troops for days, but were actually SAA.

They stopped bombing as ISIS moved into position and overran the zone.

The problem for Ms. Power here is that she has to go out and say;

1. We support ISIS

Or

2. We are staggeringly, almost Italian tier incompetent.

Obviously you would go with 2 and follow through with a profuse...insincere...applogy.

Instead Ms. Power went with;

>I just cannot even handle this right now! Just ugh!

ISIS members use M4A1 , why?

>GGEEEEEeezzzz... COME ON, RUSSIA... It was like.... an accident!
This is frustrating. I'm actually finally fed up with US involvement in middle eastern regimes.

The US has funded hundreds of random little rebel militia groups. The idea that US support to ISIS is anything unique is plain silly.

But on your point, killing a few dozen SAA isn't going to help ISIS to any serious degree.

Just elect Trump and bitches like her will be gone from politics

Where's the pic from after the bombs?

What the media reports on is what the government gives them.

You're pretty fucking retarded if you think governments rely on the information of the media to make decisions.

Deir al-Zor, not sure when taken.

>h-he didn't mean it guys
maybe you are right, but it certainly proves that he was not originally against it as he has been saying.
>trump would rather make money than stand on principle
sound about right m8

And we honestly wonder why Muslims hate us?

>Samantha Power the Right Choice for the Jewish Community

45.55.176.148/blog/post/power060813.html

Also why I'm not surprised that she has married (((one)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein

And the US and their allies would just disregard anything that violent dictator says and keep flying

Or, 3, that the fucking Russians are crashing this world with no survivors.

How convenient is it that, less than a week after agreeing to coordinate strikes, an American strike is misdirected?
How convenient is it that the Russian foreign ministry immediately declared that the U.S. is categorically supporting ISIS?

>ISIS overran the position and even managed to shoot down a Syrian jet and kill the pilot
fucking hell

yep just like he says himself. His job back then was getting along with everybody.

This was assisting Muslims against secularists.

I am disgusted by my countries actions

>call a ceasefire
>immediately stab the other in the back
>wipe out fucking scores of enemy soldiers
>blame the other side for being upset

I fucking hate the Obama administration.

For your consideration: We know that Soros is actively trying to drive a wedge between US-Russian relations. Lets work with the assumption that the US and Russia actively are trying to coordinate and a Soros infiltrator slips something into the sequence chain that leads up to the strike and fucks up diplomacy even more.

Story behind pic?

And Russia is not our ally, and like what just happened, they would protest and perhaps make more incursions into Ukraine and other neighbors.

All these fucking shills defending and justifying the us. We fucked up. We funded and trained fucking stupid ass muslims AGAIN to overthrow secularish governments in the middle east and its blown up in our faces AGAIN. And now we are acting overtly hostile to someone we should atleast be in a temporary alliance with during a ceasefire our stupid ass government created to look good. Fuck john kerry and fuck obama stupid fucking warmongering cocksuckers. Good luck assad.

>she has married (((one)))
Of course! Fucking pottery

It used to be a nice place.

They weren't sharing coordinates. That was happening soon.

Likewise in Aleppo, the U.S. hasn't been able to get the """""moderates"""""" to fulfill the requirements.

Russia is making it sound as if these incidents are deliberate and implying the U.S. trying to tank these agreements because they don't want to go through with them.

It's like when you want to break up with qt gf but not feel like a jerk, so you just act like a jerk until she finally dumps you.

Seriously why hasn't the CIA or FSA assassinated Soros yet?

>yep just like he says himself. His job back then was getting along with everybody.
the sky is blue
wtf is this supposed to prove?

Calling this right now.

Its Crimea pushover: the american version.
Its literaly Obama flexing back his muscles after Putin man handled ukraine out of his hand. Just a power play.

Last time i heard the gassing was a mossad operation for the US to enter syria under UN humanitarian aid...

>The Syrian government, assisted by Russia, has tortured and bombed its people

Don't forget;

>Make Australia take blame for the attacks

>Then Russians say none of the Jets were RAAF.

The CENTCOM isn't coordinating shit with Russia, that procedure was going to be implemented if the ceasefire had hold for a week. Coalition can notify Russia on its ongoing operations in Syria, but is not legally obliged to. Americretins rely on their own 'intelligence' and coordinates provided by their moderate beheaders buddies on the ground.

>whay hasnt the CIA killed their master
Achmed please we know iternaltional politics is new to you but lurk a bit more and learn.

This:
And muslims hate us no matter what you retard read the quran and some history books

>wtf is this supposed to prove?
Nothing just make sure you vote for him so shit like this stops happening

>They weren't sharing coordinates. That was happening soon.

They never specified a date, and the agreement was sealed. They could absolutely have already started sharing intel.

>Soros buys huge shares in Netflix

>Russia is telling America that the FSA have to separate from Al Qeada for anything to work in Aleppo ceasefire

>Netflix is now putting out a pro Al Qeada in Aleppo special.

Or the FSA I said which are definitely not controlled by (((them))) you fucking Gypsy

Thanks America

FSB* I mean

Because his name is a palindrome.

>this coming from an amerimutt
How ironic. But seriously, the russkies are protecting a secular government while you mutts are providing air cover for army of islam.

The sharing hadn't started. It was coming after the ceasefire settled apparently.

Which probably won't happen because Obama refuses to give up support for Al Qaeda.

Fuck if I know, why hasn't Mossad assassinated him either?
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
nypost.com/2016/08/15/why-is-team-hillary-taking-money-from-anti-israel-soros/
etc (Google: Soros Anti Israel)

inb4 jew: My point is why the fuck hasn't he been taken out? The Israelis react aggressively to anything that threatens their existence and give no fucks.

He wants a war before the election. They are desperate. So desperate they will do anything.
Cheat the election, kill trump, start a war, ANYTHING!

Again, that flag.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/msf-kunduz-human-error_us_5655d5c8e4b079b28189cf5b
Tell me, why are you violating other country's airspace again?

>voting for a guy that runs for the white house for himself rather than for the country

yah no.

fagget Gary it is for me

I met a Swedish girl who was a refugee helper as her job. I totally burned her up about the whole thing and she cried and even admitted she knew it was all wrong and the system was being abused by liars but she just wants to help people, all said while crying. The country is beyond the point of no return.

>Seriously?” she said. “And they’re calling this emergency meeting? Really? Because of a single airstrike ... in error ... which we have quickly called for investigating?” Power said. “Now, of all times, Russia calls for an emergency meeting, so it can stand up here and express outrage.”

Literally "n-no u Russia"
Jesus fucking Christ Russia just exposed the US on protecting ISIS and she's still trying to make Russia look like the ebil bad goys who want to kill us all.

The kike is right. Let God sort 'em out.

>ameriniggers attack russian allies who pose no threat to US like Syria
>"omgz itz da russianz threatening world peacuh, nigguh!!!1"

Nah he's gonna run it for the country. He's a true nationalist who loves his nation. Just what the West needs.
>voting for mr "what is Aleppo"
Well at least you're not a shill for Hill so I'll give you that

>“Seriously?” she said. “And they’re calling this emergency meeting? Really? Because of a single airstrike ... in error ... which we have quickly called for investigating?”

>"Seriously? ...Really? Because of (88 DEAD SOLDIERS OF A COUNTRY WE'RE NOT AT WAR WITH DURING A CEASE FIRE)... in error...?

what the FUCK FUCKING STUPID BITCH YES I MAD

How did someone so antagonistic become a diplomat?

>>“Seriously?” she said. “And they’re calling this emergency meeting? Really? Because of a single airstrike ... in error
>62 were killed and about 100 others were injured
Fuck me this bitch is insane

Formal intelligence through the agreement was supposedly going to begin in a couple of days, but there are already numerous channels between CAOC and the Russians to prevent collisions, and the text of the agreement is still secret.

There are independent observers who have proven the usage of barrel bombs

Top Kek good on you for refilling her. Same thing happened to me.
Told this refugee worker that only 21% are from Syria according to real EU numbers and I could see how devestated she was
>t-the (((media))) and Swedish chuck politicians lied to

God, I hope so many Americans will die in Syria.
Russia can even kill American soldiers legit in Syria, and they can't do shit.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, that makes me so happy.

>D-don't say illegal u big meanie :(

Great choice bud

>“Seriously?” she said. “And they’re calling this emergency meeting? Really? Because of a single airstrike ... in error ... which we have quickly called for investigating?”
And that folks is why you should let a woman anywhere near a place of power

>"MUUUH EMOTIOOONS" "MUH SUBEJECTIVE VIEW"

>How did someone so antagonistic become a diplomat?
Obama appointed her :^)

The US and Syria are not cooperating in the war against ISIS.

With Both Russia and US having bombers in the area and Syria not sharing the location of their fighters with NATO it was and will continue to happen.

Not blaming any side here, just foretelling that this will keep happening as long as there are three sides to this war.

Seriously? Like... Really? I LITERALLY can't even figure out why you're mad about us killing and injuring a huge amount of people.

The hebrew real nation of Israel is seperate from the NWO kike puppet Israel. Very few real jews exist. The rest are just basically satan worshiping
(indirect or directly) Talmudists. Modern Pharisee.

>much barrel bombs
And what's so horrible about barrel bombs compared to conventional bombs?

Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 2h

IS controls most of Jabal Tharda and are once again overlooking DeirEzzor Airbase, aircraft can no longer land there

>nice job fucking things up
>I sure the ISIS is pleased

its not so much the fact that it was an accident is that they're not acting like they care and the ambassador was being super careless

Well they've been proven to have been detonated on civilian neighbourhoods for one

Someone shoop Carl's face onto her.

How convenient that Assad went on the news 5 years ago blaming Turkey, Saudis and the West for this.

We're bombing in a country we aren't at war with and weren't invited to. We aren't coordinating with that country or their allies. We just blew up the one Syrian army base in a sea of ISIS, that everyone knew was there, even us it seems since we bombed and used special forces around the base previously.

There are two options here: We're staggeringly incompetent or we're helping ISIS.

DALI POSOSAT

Just like conventional bombs and drones then. Your point?

Brits were indeed awful at letting their positions be known, but the orange on truck + not being able to actually confirm they were charlies meant they fucked up.

I think the reverse looks better.

We need to just leave the whole region. We completed our objective: Saddam, responsible for a six figure genocide death count, was killed. Turns out democracy is not compatible with the region

It was our mistake, we're sorry now let these people blow each other to smithereens. We need to fucking leave. Every European and American military asset needs to gtfo of the region and just let it become what it becomes cause the course we're headed for now is world war 3.

They don't care. Two years ago we were going to strike them officially. Now we accidentally did it instead. The west has been pretty clear in demanding Assad step down. So they really don't care if Assad's troop get attacked, the west has been supplying the rebels from the start, indirectly attacking Assad.

My point is Soros is practicing extremely blatant moves against various national interests across the globe. How none of the intelligence agencies of the various national governments haven't him out is beyond me. I can only assume that it is on a spectrum between "hands tied" to "too busy icing his cronies before even bigger plans go into play."

The guy is effectively the enemy of the US and Russia. The two Cold War powers with MASSIVE capabilities. Not only that, the Chinese hate him too since they realize he fucks everyone's markets up and that means he's a huge stability threat to them. Soros actively shills open borders against the Israelis and it is mindblowing that Mossad doesn't kill him since they killed Gerald Bull with impunity among others. That's four countries with four intelligence agencies, three of them we can list some of their high profile methods off as:
Drone and Hellfire
Radioactive substance
Suffocation by pillow

And yet the guy is fucking untouched still.

SERIOUSLY? REALLY?

>And they’re calling this emergency meeting? Really? Because of a single airstrike ... in error ... which we have quickly called for investigating?”
It was just a tiny airstrike, bro. Only 62 people were killed. It's not like you guys doesn't bomb civilians yourself *winks*

Or maybe you don't know all of the facts, retard.
Assad opposes American intervention in Syria for obvious reasons. No one but him and his Russian allies can confirm the exact loss of life on the Syrian Army side.

Your guesses aren't neccesarily wrong, but recognize that you're some guy on a computer reading news reports hours after the fact. Military operations are complex and designed to confuse observers.
Jumping straight to the conclusion that lel the U.S. military forgot how planes work is silly, considering the wide range of possibilities beyond the two you outlined.

We're caught.

Blowing up a country and turning it over to lunatics is our fault. Staying there to fix it is a quagmire of shit, leaving the disaster as-is is irresponsible.

We have now directly or indirectly destabilized three countries severely and two more substantially. It is our fault, all this shit and blood is on our hands. None of our leaders knows how to handle it.

Soros must have his private army and own security agency. I seriously can't see how he's still alive otherwise

DELETE THIS

The war is being faught in civilian areas. Should have seen the Second battle of fallujah, US calling in 250 pound bombs and tanks plowing through two floor homes.

can't wait for trump to clear out all the diversity hires and maybe government can run efficiently and precise for once.

Isn't that Syrian Observatory for whatever mostly anti-Assad and they were one of the ones that came up with the casualty numbers.

We are in the wrong from "go" though as we have no right to be involved in Syria in any way.

>Satanic trips
>Flag of Israel

Pure coincidence

Where is Ron Paul when you need him?

>"seriously? really? REALLY???" is now common vocabulary for an ambassador

I don't think he necessarily needs a completely private forces when we know he has infiltrators or at least assets inserted into everyone's government at this point. We know he goes around tapping shoulders of various world leaders if not people in lower positions.

The US hasn't declared war since WW2. We are at war with Syria as much as we were at war with Vietnam or Libya. The US doesn't declare wars.

Perfect

I will never fight for king nigger ever again

Lets see if Russia flies 10 feet from one of our planes again, bitch ass mother fuckers.

The fact that she didn't end with a "Yeee-haw" and shoot some 6-guns into the ceiling makes her better than expected.

Didn't you officially declare war on Iraq?

Those are all good examples of shit working out well.

"We're too awesome to follow the rules of the rest of you plebs!" isn't a very good foreign policy.

the (((UN))) will fix it ;)

We just need to make a clean break. Let generations of people all over the world hate us but in the long run well be better off for it. Real life isn't a Hollywood movie. There isn't going to be solution to this problem that doesn't involve something horrible happening, leave the region completely. Stop provoking Russia and China.

The world will forgive us some day

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

How did he do this?

If the US leaves Russia and China will secure the region which holds most of the worlds easy to access oil. That will give Russia and China huge influence over the Middle East, Africa and Europe.

We don't defend our ally dictators for free you know.

73. If you express astonishment at someone's claim, it is most likely just a clever ruse.

The 2012 DOD documents, plus General Flynn's confirmation, reveal that we knew EXACTLY what sort of Islamist monsters we were getting involve with. There are no moderate rebels, there never were any, and the Obama administration's answer for everything is pretending to be retarded.

Holy Fucking Shit

its a mod you newfag

Go be fat somewhere else

We declare war on calories

I'm ok with this, but it would dramatically hurt our standing in the world and China and Russia would step up. Is that a problem? I don't know.

We could even air drop humanitarian supplies in random places in the area and let the warlords fight over them.

what an ugly cunt seriously?!

admirable optimism. holy shit they fugged up

It isn't our fault the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. It isn't our Fault the French and British set up arbitrary borders without consulting the local populations. IT isn't our fault the Jews and Brits decided to found the State of Israel in the middle of large Arab populations.

United States involvement in the Middle East doesn't predate 1945. Blame Europe for fucking the region up.

Every time I hear an American whine about how their country doesn't know how to fix shit, or how they don't control anything I can't help but wonder if it's actually a kremlin shill.

Everything is going exactly according to plan. Goals are being met and concessions are made only when it wouldn't compromise the plan. Countries are not run by morons. Before toppling a regime these people gather in the situation room and think about it and they think hard. Then they think again, and again. If US hadn't wanted Libya or Egypt or Iraq to happen, none of it would have happened.

This incident is quite feasibly an honest mistake, friendly fire happens a lot, especially when we're talking US military, but the scheme at large is completely under control, I've no doubt.

What an opportune picture.

>Every time I hear an American whine about how their country doesn't know how to fix shit, or how they don't control anything I can't help but wonder if it's actually a kremlin shill
probably is. i'm only disappointed we killed syrian troops and not russian ones

it always seemed to me that he had a quiet but strong appreciation for his job

please save us

No we didn't. Congress gave their approval, but there was never a formal declaration of war. Like when we declared war on japan and nazi germany.

Er, our documented goal in Syria was to get Assad out, and failing that, create an Islamic caliphate (ie a literal Islamic State in Syria) to cause stress for Syrians.

America is PROBABLY not run by morons (but Samantha Powers is not playing 4D chess), but the Obama administration's goal is definitely the creation of an Islamic state.

That's conjecturing. The facts we have are that they weren't sharing shit and US fucked up really bad.

thanks obama

>people are scared about Trump starting another war
>while there is a legitimate chance Hillary would start a war with Iran to topple their regime for Jewish interests
There's undeniable proof Hillary played a part in Libya, she's stated some very damning things about Iran being a threat to the west and it's not entirely unreasonable to think Iran as a nuclear threat in the future (thinking back to Hitchens talking about the Islamic leaders of Iran getting their hands on nuclear weapons)

The timing is curious with elections in russia.

>elections in Russia
lol

If isis takes control over this airfield deir ez zor defence effectively finished. Issam Zaheraddin's forces only supply route. No airfield = no reinforcements an no heavy munitions delivery. Thanks, murrica.

Are you suggesting that us army is just a puppet controlled by putin who bombed syrian troops just to keep his regime?

>to topple their regime for Jewish interests
You mean for Saudi interests? It's obvious that we're taking out all of the Saudi's oil rivals in that region. Starting with Iraq, then Libya, then Syria. It's no coincidence that Bush was holding hands and kissing lips with Saudi royals, Obama doing a full 90 degree bow, and Hillary throwing on her best hijab.

I can disagree with our foreign policy without being a Kremlin shill.

You're probably quite right this is all going according to someones plan, but it hasn't been benefiting America as a whole, it's fucking over Europe and it certainly isn't helping the people of the middle east.

Now this is the first comment i see admitting that us is in for the benefits, finally. I understand what you say but i don't support it. It's just fucked.

The greatest military power can't be this incompetent.

It's pretty obvious now that the US are protecting and supporting ISIS.
ISIS is your main war cashcow and it allows you to continue bombing and exploiting middle eastern countries.

Why does the U.S. wants Assad removed so bad, that even chaotic terrorist infested clusterfuck is considered a better option?

alwaleed is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=0p215rO0B34

Well, what he describes helps a lot more countries than just our interests.

I am not inclined to disagree with you on this point.

Both Khadaffi and Saddam talked about going away from the petrodollar and selling oil in other currencies. Both of their countries got a dose of democracy from the US.
Coincidence?

So that the country will stay a destabilized chaotic pile of different groups killing each other.

War brings money.

Because the Saudis want him gone

>US now looks like the clear aggressor and loses diplomatic strength

When the US flies over your airspace, clearly violating the NAP, so you order your slaves to something something airstrike

Its perfect
Israel gets rid of aggressive neighbour
USA gets to spread "democracy" for some oil
Saudis get one more islamist dictator in ME

Wasnt a Syria a no fly zone? What happened?

I know, but the us is basically pouring gas on the ground and then playing with matches. There's a small chance nothing will happen, but if it does... God help us.

Good thing they didn't kill any people.

>Seriously? like really? its 2016!

who on earth talks like this

I can't even....

FAGGOT

Repeating and double dubs. Checked for US shilling for Saudi petrolleum (even tho everyone already knows it)

We've been playing the same game for years now, only cleverness and power keeps us safe. One day we won't have enough of one or the other.

Thats what you get when you elect a nigger as president.

And now americans will vote in a woman. Most stupid people on the world.

Because the US cannot control him. We cannot accept a Russian/Iranian puppet next door to a NATO member (Turkey) and our ally Israel.

jet fuel cannot melt

But you guys still haven't deposed Merkel

Then God fucking help us. Oh well, if we survive the radioactive remanents of a third world war, at least the population will be significantly smaller.

the whole thing with saddam, ghaddafi, and now syria really stinks of petrodollar bullshit. the US is fanatically focused on keeping the dollar's reserve currency status which tells me they're scared to death of something happening to change that.

what happens if they start to lose? how far are they willing to go?

>The Syrian government, assisted by Russia, has tortured and bombed its people, USA USA UN ambassador Samantha Power said. “And, yet, in the face of none of these atrocities has Russia expressed outrage, nor has it demanded investigations, nor has it ever called for ... an emergency meeting of the Security Council” on a Saturday night or any other night.

This can't be real
Even a 10 years old wouldnt go "y-you too!!!" like that

Think Trump knows about the status of the petrodollar already? I'm not particularly fond of bombing countries because they want to get out of it. Especially if the bigger countries start to pull out.

thanks obama

chaim, the men of the SAA are the ones on the frontline against ISIS. They are doing more to combat terror than any western force has in history.

but we all know ISIS is an israeli operation so it makes sense you are happy about this.

R U SERIOUS IT WAS JUST ERROR JUST 62 PPL DEAD xD

>One day we won't have enough of one or the other.
the day we ran out of cleverness came and went i think

fuck off shills

>BREAKING: RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY: WHITE HOUSE IS "DEFENDING ISIS TERRORISTS"
>US AIRSTRIKES KILL 62 AND WOUND 98 SAA SOLDIERS IN DEIZ ER-ZOR
>Syrian Minister of Defense: "It is only because of Russian Air Force support [that] the Daesh offensive was stopped"
>Obama apologised for “unintentional loss of life” in attack on SAA, despite U.S. arming of groups that kill Syrian soldiers
>Russia convenes urgent UN Security Council meeting after US coalition strikes on Syrian army
>The ceasefire seems down, fighting is coming
>US used an ECM/jamming jet to cover it's attack on Dir Al Zor airport, making sure Syrian radars didn't see them coming

It quite possibly could have. Bush II could have been the beginning of the end.

America is shitty, pls end that place

that makes a good background for some reason

>>US used an ECM/jamming jet to cover it's attack on Dir Al Zor airport
T-t-that's just used to avoid the high tech sophisticated anti air defenses Isis employs goy

IT'S A PRANK BRO

Criminal defense attorney manouver:

OTHER PEOPLE DID IT TOO

It would be fun if we were actually watching the beginning of ww3

That shit about the ECM/jammers smells SO FUCKING FISHY.

Samantha Power is shit tier influence-peddling dumbass she political appointee loser. Women should never be diplomats, they have no bantz.

jesus fucking christ, who is in charge of running this shit

and i still hear people saying it's trump that wants to start ww3

Our leaders are incompetent.

I dunno ask the Belgrano

Is America this desperate to start a war with Russia?

This pimply bitch goes beyond all limits.

read it again

Order up

>That shit about the ECM/jammers smells SO FUCKING FISHY.

It was obviously done to avoid detection by the Russians and other powers with eyes on that airspace. Whether that implies something more sinister or not is an open question.

i bet shes a fucking tranny too.

B T F O
T
F
O

>really? We're being held accountable for our actions? But muh russia!

US forces nearly destroyed the last enclave of SAA in eastern syria and your politicians are trying to play it down.

mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2016/17-september-62-syrian-arab-army-soldiers-were-killed-and

WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE

>and if they're citizens well: war is harsh.
>muh gorillion

Then your homeland gets attacked by the terrorists you just helped on the SAME FUCKING DAY and your media is playing it down.

russia, stop playing upset we are helping isis, that is our role. stop eating clinton / kerry's lipservice.

assad comes out, isis goes in. that is the plan, has been for years....

agreed. Hillary has had millions donated by the Saudi's for her campaigning.....at least Trump had the common sense(?) to decline his majesty's offers.

Go to bed Obama.

>literally LITERALLY bomb a foreign army that they are not at war with

>hahaha lol they cant complain lmao wtf hahahahaha why are they complaining lol???

>this is simply accepted by every other country and no one can complain, not even russia

1776 worst year of my life

Thank Obama and Con for this shit. I voted for HR Puff n Stuff meself!

I think we can all agree that the US gov really screwed the pooch on this one. And the fact that we have congressmen that were elected in our grandfather's time still running shit, we are fucked. I do believe that Russia is milking this for all it's worth.....Putin just needs to chill and focus on Op. Albatross: absorbing Sweden, Norway, and Finland into it's new USSR. Ukraine won't stand a chance.

Time to kill the commies guys

Let's start rounding em up

Can we just label Obama as a terrorist already?

>“Seriously?” she said. “And they’re calling this emergency meeting? Really? Because of a single airstrike ... in error

This can't be real

Obama is just Bush 2.0 half black version but every 60 yr old poor nog in the country smiles when he says soft words on TV to the obese sub-retard IQ adult children who kept him in office.

Just look at this loathsome cunt.

This is the behavior of a 45 year old woman.

'''''''''''''''''''''''woman'''''''''''''''''''''''''

>DRRR DURRR
>PULL ARE TROPPS OUT
>NO MORE MERICAN LIVES LOTS
>MAKE AMERICAN SAFE AGAIN

Fuck this meme and the retards that spew it, fix this mess you created or forever be seen as as the greatest prepetrator of world terrorism

If Trump pulls this shit he is even worse than his predecessors but I feel he has some (secret) plans to back up Assad and spearhead a coalition against ISIS, it's all or nothing with Trump so it will be interesting

These are the kinds of leaders you can expect if we vote for clinton (or even if we dont, because massive voter fraud is all but confirmed this election)

USA dindu nuffin USA is a good boy

I have a theory that people in countries hate each other because of envy to the external appearance. For example, fat ugly american women hate russia because there women are beautiful and they subconsciously envious of them. Men are also prone to this but the are envious of masculine qualities.