en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
usdebtclock.org/#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nortel
youtube.com/watch?v=nUdLcrqoJB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All those poor dogs

Same as the old China. Too many gooks.

Yanks should have dropped the nukes on you instead of Japan.

>HERRO!! I EAT DOG!

that's what every chinese person sounds like

>france

kek, dying country.

Needs some cultural enrichment.

The government bans homosexuality, yet there seem to be lesbians -everywhere-.

Ching Ching gonna rule the world, desu

Your economy is a basket case. The most impressive thing is that it's still going.

It also relies entirely on globalisation. If China stops being the factory of the world any time soon it will crash and burn so hard its not even funny.

when niggers and shitskins try to come to china we interrogate each and every single one.

>What do you think about the new china?

Intriguing

>interrogate
you mean "eat"

fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=pKgf6_Mn7V4

youtube.com/watch?v=RSgdUVxNrbM

seriously tho, how da fuq u build this infrastructure so fast?

A shithole with nice lights is still a shithole.

You don't understand the chinese economy. Anyway good luck with brexit lol, you guys shot yourselves in the foot.

Who build the railway that connected the east and west coast of the USA? That's right, the chinese. There are no more dedicated workers than the chinese.

When are you going to genocide the filth in Africa?

I love China, and if there was a war between my homeland and China, I would help sabotage Sweden for them.

China is based as hell.

Only communist country where I d be glad to live.

There are a lot of ugly ass chinese with money in africa fucking the hottest african pussy right now.
The reverse is very rare.

interesting

Holy shit...
Damn

I understand it just fine. If even just America was to stop trading with China you would implode. Millions upon millions of people out of work. You would probably even go to war over it.

As for Brexit, we're doing just fine thanks.

Have another pic.

America would shoot itself in the foot if it stopped trading with China. How do you think top american firms are raking in record profits, Chinese demand. There are thousands of chinese companies that would immediately replace american corporations for the massive domestic chinese market.

The chinese economy is self sustaining now and does not rely on trade.

>the hottest african pussy
I have yet to see a black African who I find attractive

Do you Chinese people show any kind of emotions or empathy?

LiveLeak videos from China mostly show bunch of sociopaths and psychopaths, eating half-dead animals or boiling them alive, running over toddlers with truck and no one gives a fuck and similar traffic accidents etc. etc.

Fuck new china new chIna pig like old china whore

>cherrypicking images
Theres a reason why everyone thinks Chinese are uncivilised

I think they will have fun dealing with a major decline in their economy like Japan had in the late 80's and then they can stagnate forever like the rest of us. The candle that burn twice as bright die twice as fast! These aren't just isolated phenomenons they are well documented facts about our world economic system. India will get 30 years of growth and then die, and then Africa will get 30 years and then die, and then idk iceland, etc. America had the 50's - the 70's, Japan had the 70's - Late 80's/90's, China late 80's - Early 2020's,etc. I remember back in 2005 reading an article in Nat Geo from about 1984 that talked about China's rise and the article is strikingly similar to what they are saying about India right now. Everything from the job creation to the quality in life increase. It's really scary how capital chases capital when you think about it. I would say most nations get about 15 years of honest growth and then about 15 years of debt build up, which makes sense if you think about it. If you build a bridge connecting two cities both cities double their output until a point. People want to maximize their profits but the problem is once the market has been satisfied competition slows down and you have to invest more and more to stay on top. I believe this a key factor in industry and national decline.

Everyone is so happy and healthy and the air is so clean. Also they make really high quality factories and industrial equipment which is known for being among the safest in the world

I like it, lots of beautiful modern cities. Congrats to China, you guys accomplished a lot in a short time.

Notice how buttblasted burgers are whenever China is brought up

Nobody likes seeing a challenger arise on the scene. Bunch of salty niggers

The financial sector in China is very reliant on overseas markets and the fiscal deficit from government intervention to stabilise it is reaching a hard limit. An economy based upon manufacture but without a sound financial sector is a disaster waiting to happen. China could be a ghost town in 15 years.

There is a narrative running here in the states that this is very much a 2-way street, and in kind, if we were to suddenly stop trading with you, you'd be fucked. Quite the opposite of what you just said. Are we both being propagandized?

FUCK YOU CHINA IS DOG CHINA EAT DOG AND CHINA WOMEN LOOK LIKE DOG! YOU ARE NIGGERS OF THE EAST

>Who build the railway that connected the east and west coast of the USA? That's right, the chinese
Been debunked already

Holy hell! 20yrs!?

The buildings will last as long as the products they export.

CHINA ECONOMY WILL POP AND BEG THE WORLD FOR FOOD TO FEED THE 1BILLION DOG

>The chinese economy is self sustaining now and does not rely on trade.
concluded by who? you don't have accurate metrics... i don't think that's a realistic conclusion and it's odd that you don't question it.

Gibe jobs back

The problem with the Chinese is that they work hard but they don't work smart. I'm not sure what the cultural barrier is but it's pretty bad when we have to start pulling out of China because of quality concern issues.

I think another threat to China is automation, why couldn't America, or the UK or Japan, or even India have a factory that manufactures all of it's goods be located in their respected country? For a country like India without any debt this would work out perfectly.

Yea I think there's a lot of legitimate insecurity and anxiety that arises out of suddenly seeing this extremely successful large challenger appear but I think it's unwarranted. I think that in US-China relations the only thing one has to fear is fear itself, if Americans can bring themselves to remaining open to China, seek people-to-people exchanges and see China's rise as an opportunity instead of an existential contest the 21st century will be a lot more peaceful.

no, you're both right. that's precisely the idea behind globalization.

You really don't like China much, do ya?

it stinks

literally

>The Chinese economy is self sustaining now

You guys literally had a market crash 6 months ago because Chinese investors conservatively speculated growth in you economy and traded on margin.

The keyword her is conservatively. These weren't unrealistic speculations.

go to bed merkel

No economy is truly self sustaining because you need an infinite supply of LAND, LABOR and CAPITAL. This why people are talking about India or Africa becoming the next world super power. But again this won't last because eventually you run out of land, labor and capital.

Hello there wumao. Enjoying your polluted water and air? How is your glass heart holding up?

Lacks the soul of the pre-communist era. A travesty, really.

Every year the japanese economy declines and the number of virgins increases. Fuck with us and we will put an end to the japanese race once and for all.

you are a laughing stock. You wont believe how much i laughed when i read one truck mowed down 90 faggy frenchmen. I hope more muslims kill you docile cucks kek

>"The chinese economy is self sustaining now and does not rely on trade."

How's that globalism?
>Fuck off we're "self-sustained"!

Didn't read that was at all.

China is worse than niggers. Everything I read about niggers in the USA I think of Chinese. Go to Taipei 101 and see the east niggers yourself! They spit and poop everywhere. They kids are worse than trash they talk loud and do not respect old people they push people to get seat on bus

>poo in loos
>niggers

>pooniggers
Ah yes, the next superpowers... yes

but china is poo in loos and niggers! They poo on the ground and talk loud and steal and do not respect old people. They are the niggers and poos of east Asia

>people think those are clouds

you are thinking of Australia

>Every year the japanese economy declines and the number of virgins increases. Fuck with us and we will put an end to the japanese race once and for all.

Well, that's productive.

shut up nerd. your entire GDP is inflated by building hundreds of millions of dollars in fucking cities that are dilapidated that no one lives in.

you lie about your testing scores every year since the 70s

your country is shit and everyone knows it

the term "paper tiger" exists because of your country

It's crazy to think I know, but remember the movie Dune? Those who control the spice control the world! The same thing applies here, only instead of spices it's debt, raw materials and land.

Future superpower I guess and I've never met a Chinese dude in my life so I don't know how they really are

With their suicidal rates and pollution? I think it's a hellhole, even though i am a sucker for modern cities they still are 3rd world country. I would like to live in a country where if i get fucking ran over by a truck someone will come to my aid to help me out.

>tfw Foxconn is hemorrhaging money because factories are moving back to the USA with the help of robotic labor.

In all seriousness China, you guys have a middle class now. When we pull out from your country completely I sincerely hope you guys start creating your own products that aren't shoddy knock offs of what American corporations create.

If two world superpowers focus on technological advances we will create a better world.

See: USA vs USSR

China how do you feel about whites?

Compared to USA and Europe, there is little contact between your citizens and ours.

How do you see our countries and our citizens relationship in the future?

>Japan hates China
>Forgets 85% of Japanese culture is Chinese
Nips BTFO

Fuck off ching Chong work hard

Someone post that pasta about the steel worker who learnt mandarin and said it was the worst decision of his life

It's great.
The major problem is the communist terrorist group preventing the legitimate government from ruling the mainland.

how da fuq

If there was a war against *anyone*, every Swede would sabotage Sweden.

hahaha chinese are lazy and love to take shortcuts. japs, gooks and spics have much higher work ethics than lazy chinks

its shit and stop sending your bastard children to american schools

>reminder that this is what average Taiwanese men think of white guys who travel to their country and fuck their women

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA&feature=youtu.be

10/10
would make society collapse into a neverending decadent state again

Lived there for a while
so many stories to tell... Its all about looking good

But its still trash behind the facade

no idea wtf ur saying, but RIP france. your country will never compete with any top nations. ever

What would they do with tons and tons of unused electronic products ?!
Surely they would throw everything to the sea, instead of, like, using it themselves on their internal market.

China is sending tons of products, in exchange for paper money. The day they decide that paper money isn't worth it and they should consume their wealth themselves, be prepared to see Venezuelian-tier empty shelves in the West.

because the west wouldn't fill the gap with automation, or find another producer that was willing to compete for sweet neetbucks, yeah

I lived in China. It's fucking disgusting. The people aren't even people. The most ignorant fucking cancerous place on the planet. Fuck China.

You might want to consider the possibility that, if China stop accepting USD & US bonds as worthless, it *might* make their value plummet everywhere in the world.

When will it look like this?

that'd odd, it seems to be the most used currency "everywhere in the world"

just a chinese version of america
go back to old china

(and for gods sake stay poor or else we have a catastrophe on this planet)

What you just wrote is just wishful thinking. China will totally eclipse the US within the next 30 years. Your country is dying, whites are dying out and being replaced by niggers and spics. No future for you goys.

As long as the US is the world reserve currency we can manipulate our funny money to prevent such an atrocity.

>Doesn't need trade
>Makes appliances for the entire world
>Doesn't need trade
>Has no food
>Should probably trade more

I'm sorry you are butthurt that mainlanders are taking all your jobs. I mean we are just as smart as you and work even harder for half the pay. No taiwanese company is gonna gives jobs to entitled taiwanese pricks like you.

It seems like a giant flea market. Everyone scamming each other to try to make it big, buildings made with concrete that's deliberately impure or worse filled with waste/foam, baby formula made out of sawdust, etc.

A people that responded to communism by becoming incapable of dealing with one another on decent terms.

It will implode spectacularly either through its citizens eating one another or through a second opium war as a consequence of being too greedy and lacking diplomatic skill to alleviate tension.

Nail-head... meet hammer.

I'm deeply saddened my country which I feel so attached to on a personal level won't ever be able to compete efficiently anymore in the big capitalistic arena that is our modern society.

I cry at night sometimes thinking about it.

"There are no more dedicated workers than the chinese." please understand you are disposable...

>chinese trade on margin
>industry based around fraud
>hated by everyone
>automation makes US production cheaper than chink shit

yeah youre fucking dead kiddo
you cant even make enough food

No minimum wage, in other words semi-slavery.

I see good relations between China and Europe, but America is increasingly being seen as the enemy because they keep fucking with us. Just keep out of our affairs and fuck off with your bullshit democracy and human rights.

>seriously tho, how da fuq u build this infrastructure so fast?
slavery

honest non-troll question;
what do chinese posters here think of the massive censorship of your internet, especially regarding trending shit within mainland china? do you not like it, and just accept that it is?

I like Chinese culture and identity. I think now you are trying to imitate the western people overly. Your achievements are admirable. I hope you will not be stupid enough to start a war with anyone. Also, you have plenty of hobnailed rednecks. And you have a serious problem with ecological safety.

Garbage.

Literally. They use garbage to build buildings and bridges.

You guys are even more disposable than chinese. All the shittest nigger jobs are moving to your country kek. Your butthurt tiny insignificant country thinks it can stand up to mighty china wtf, are you tiny brown people mad?

I say the exact same thing to you except replace China with Russia. And serious problem is with vodka and not ecological safety.

And you have some fine ass bitches.

I have seen video of a wall or a column of concrete, a new construction too, crumbling, with literal garbage tumbling out of the hollow parts.

THAT IS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT CHINA!

>has no food

Actually we are self-sufficient, this was one of the main communist goals. Why do whites think they can have an opinion on things they have no knowledge at all about?

What the fuck you have computers in Vietnam!?!?

Shiiiiiieeeet

itll be good to see the asian iq put to good use now they finally have a decent system for innovation

i have oversight into many different industries and i'll be shocked if were doing half the business we are doing now with China 30 years from now

everyone is getting sick of chinese shit. it isn't just bitching about "you get what you pay for *knee slap* silly chinese garbage"

i'm starting to see little by little people letting it affect their bottom line and losing 5,10,20% of profits just so they dont have to deal with the headache caused by buying inferior product

maybe if China could learn to make stuff consistently, on time, without having to lie about everything thats in it (i.e.: develop national industry standards lolololol-basic shit the rest of the industrial world has had for 100 years) you'd be relevant in 30 years.

keep inflating your economy with fake cities no one lives in. what a great business model for a forward thinking nation :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
Apparently not

Because the Chinese only care about the perception of having infrastructure rather than the practicality.

The only thing that isn't shoddily built is their network of high speed trains.

>tfw we are you're newest Chinese colony

If there was another sino vietnamese war today, vietnam would be destroyed in a day.

Your anecdotal evidence is irrelevant. Those so-called ghost cities have all filled up. China bears have been predicting the collapse of China for decades, that skyline in the OP picture was once called a white elephant but it is now a global financial center. The future is chinese. America's cities are decaying, the society rife with racial and ethnic violence and muslim terrorism. You've wasted countless trillions on wars that have destabilized the entire middle east. Your influence in the world is abhorrent.

I think that the economic development of China is significantly ahead of Russia. Russian culture is based on the European foundation and not such an ancient and distinctive as that of China.

only because if it breaks it will cost more money than to keep it operating.. it HAS to run correctly...

the problem is all the pedestrian used shit that isn't generating income isn't cared for properly

i'd be terrified living in a major chinese city and doing something as simple as taking an elevator a couple floors up for fear the cable would snap due to it having not been serviced in a couple years

that or the cabling sold for the job wasn't as high of tensile strength and wasn't gauged.. and will last 50 years instead of 100 and then it just snaps one day

go to google and just search "chinese worker accidents" and click news

you'll find shit on the daily

>What do you think about the new china?

Far worse than the old China in every aspect.
You don't even realise that you are collapsing. Building skyscrapers makes you feel better because this is how a modern world should look like (you saw it on tv), but this is cosmetic, you still live on a garbage dump.

because of central planning and the absolute need to build cities where no one lives just to keep up full employment, china is headed for a fall

add to that the reliance on coal, the obscenely bad air quality, mostly poor environmental record and the absolute willingness of the authorities to kow-tow to the 'new' big-boy capitalists, it's looking pretty grim

they've done remarkable things, to be sure, but at the same time, they made a lot of the same mistakes the West did when we first industrialised instead of learning from our errors

adding to the mayhem; there's a lot of dishonesty and scams in chinese business, they do not respect patents, trademarks and copyrights by and large and they lack the commitment to high standards that helped make nations like japan true leaders

time will tell

>you don't even realise that you are collapsing

You don't even see the irony of your statement. France is literally dying, people are getting mowed down by mad muslims. 20% of your population is nigger or muslim, your economy has stagnated for the past 10 years. Your culture is being destroyed. You won't exist in 50 years, mark my words.

Enjoy it while it lasts. It's going to look like Dresden in twenty years.

In twenty years, no foreign military will even be able to get within striking distance of any of China's coastal cities.

lol, stop living your life on Cred Forums only, real life is very far from your statements.

Well when Chinese Americans go to China, return, then say 'Holy fuck Chinese people are pulling cooking oil out of the sewer system' that makes me go hmm.

Then when I see artificial eggs being developed in China, something that chickens will lay nearly every day when fed scraps, I say hmm.

Why are you showing a U.S flag? Is there something wrong with your internet?

I want to become a crime boss in futuristic china

>It will look like Dresden in 20 years

One can hope! Gorgeous city!

Go to Turkey

Said the most narcissistic nation on planet earth

I was in paris in august you smelly frenchman, not a single white french person in sight in many parts of paris. The number of niggers and muslims was nauseating. I also saw many many black babies but no french babies. I read a statistic that 60 to 70% of births in paris are to black or brown babies. In the whole of france its around 30 to 40%. Youre dead kiddo.

>Real life

As far as you know faggot. The pretentious attitude in this post is going to make my head explode.

its beyond that in china, some next level shit, my romanian brother

You are a living meme dude.

all your base are belong to us

In 100 years China will still be Chinese.
Can you say the same?

Look deep into your heart and answer honestly.

>implying
I can't find a single article of black people or muslims commiting crimes in France.
We're not the same as Anglo countries.

That's Canada actually.

go back to china chink

I know. Women are all about the money 24/7

'Among the 802,000 newborns in metropolitan France in 2010, 80.1% had two French parents, 13.3% had one French parent, and 6.6% had two non French parents.'

it's not that bad

nigger

It's part of Chinese culture for girls to hold hands or lock arms when walking, if that's what you're referring too.

Can a chinaman tell me if Hong Kong is a cool place to go visit? Ive always been fascinated by it. Im a well dressed white man who is not a degenerate or looking for any extra attention, Would i be treated well?

Reporting all chinese who post in this thread to the chinese authorities.

You are not allowed to freely speak your mind or post on Cred Forums.

This could be true, but remember the Jew. They don't need to roll up on the coast.

I want to see China do better, I studied Chen Man Ching Taijiquan properly because he managed to escape the cultural revolution misery of early communist China and flee to Taiwan. If much of your true culture only survived because it escaped Communist China then you have to consider why.

The Jews created your system to take control of Russia and Europe, it was never meant to be good for a population. It damages you now as it always has and the Jews only want to involve themselves more with China as time goes by. Your system is not yours.

I used to come back walk of shaming at around 5am'sh every night, and as I smoked my morning j/cig I always saw the trash collectors take all the trash from the plastic/metal/paper etc trashcans and put them all in one huge trashcan. And that's just one of the things I saw and lived.

Literally all for looks, I fear china will implode sooner than later

I also fear they will ruin Hong Kong... Which is pretty sad....

A lot of people like to shit on China, and fair enough, there are plenty of images/stories/videos to cherrypick, BUT - I can categorically tell you life in China for someone with above average money is awesome.

Sometimes I sit here in London, watch shitskins walking past, shitskins occupying prime real estate they don't deserve, niggers, crime, shit weather, shit food, unaffordable 1 bed shitholes (lol £400k+ minimum), high tax, shitskins everywhere, political correctness, degeneracy, etc etc and wonder WHY.

I lived in China for 2 months in a plush as fuck apartment - apparently it cost £200,000, 3 bedroom, balcony overlooking river (near Chongqing), heated floors, separate kitchen/dining room, 2 bathrooms. I could eat for £5 a day or something if I wanted, utility bills cheap. Thinking back, and how my life is now, I am literally just wasting my life and money in London - it is a pure rat race run by Jews, just when you think you could "get up", they flood more shitskins in so property prices will forever increase.

So yeah, China has bad parts (like all countries), but if you go live in a modern city, it's fucking awesome.

see
Hong Kong is fucking AMAZING

Go there asap my brother

Can you help me become a crime boss in China?

Cyberpunk when

Until you go to jail for simple thc in your urine, like it happened to me... then its not as fun trust me

Would i need to learn some basic Chinese?

And kiss too.

Ching chongs adore italian things and culture.

oppressive commie shithole full of corruption

Well, drugs ARE illegal there. Maybe respect laws next time?

Indeed. At least us Americans have fucking Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos throwing billions of dollars into colonizing space. We have a shot at escaping to a new frontier, Europe is just fucked.

For HK you can get by with only english, mainland china forget it tho

They really do

That too, yeah

mickey mouse march

"b-b-b-but that's Paris, it doesn't count. Look at the countryside!"

t. Pierre

Nah they just fuck em

What are some fun things to do there? I want to se the nightlife, sorry for all the questions.
Are the women hot there?

look up china during ww2

when they western supply line was blockaded by japanese destroyers, the chingchongs build a eastern route that connected to the roads from burma through the mountains that supposed to take 4 years they did in it in 10 months

chinaman dedication and hard work is no joke

Ching chongs have a specific smell.
It's...

It probably breaks when you touch it, like everything in China.

Women are hella hot
as a foreigner you can fuck the best of them with no problem, just need some decent LARP skills if you know what im saying

Nightlife is really amazing, the best places are quite expensive tho

in HK you hyave beaches, city, mountain, all in one place. you can hike, spend a day at the beach, get yourself invited to a boat party, go out, eat amongst the best foods in the world

really, if theres one place where youcan make magic happen, it's HK

I like China. I even took a course once to start learning Chinese.

This.
That huge market near Guangzhou (forgot its name) is pretty sugoi though, and I've met some bro tier Chinese people, guess the government is shit though.

i've been considering moving to hong kong or beijing

>26, white/blonde
>degree from top US school in business
>worked in silicon valley for 3 years
>lived all over

how hard is it to break in there?

i've never visited

my whole family is now dead so i have nothing left here.

what could i expect?

If you have a good degree start fucking applying right now.

Damn, Sven can't recover from that.

What is this architecture style? Fuck china.

At least they can build actual skyscrapers. Your nation's last attempt was like 800BC.

They not that creative either. Woyh all that money you would think they would be able to spread some innovations.

Just move to the US when Trump wins.

Teach.

Private schools will take you on with a white face if you're not retarded and can come across as classically confident - be a gentleman, or lady. Intelligence helps but you don't really need it.

It helps if you're British or American but any European can break in there no problem. Private schools will say, get a British guy to teach a class

> NI HAO CHING YOUR KID WILL GO TO OXFORD OR CAMBRIDGE CHONG CHING

You don't really need to know how to teach, because every so often the kids will have a conversation with you in English but they're crazy smart and will teach themselves, it's an accepted part of the culture to study hard.

tl;dr: you need to do fuck all but your white face will land you a £35k+ teaching job plus expenses and accommodation living costs

we need more of that then in united states to help our infrastructure

to baidu/xaomi? or what?

i have already lived in boston, san francisco, new york

i was considering san diego or los angeles but i'm conflicted

pretty sick of america, hence me considering asia

not really interested in that unless i was being paid way more than that (at least 100k) or if i could make real connections at a prep school or something

indeed.com and monster.com mainly brother

In poorly developed countries like Polnad, are not many shitskins. So when u hate them a lot, go to a poorer country.

>Indeed. At least us Americans have fucking Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos throwing billions of dollars into colonizing space. We have a shot at escaping to a new frontier, Europe is just fucked.
There is hope
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

>We

Look at this poor burger! He think he is gonna be picked for space colonization.
They will leave your ass behind without giving it a thought.

When your country is ran by one party system, which is a form of dictatorship, things get done when the people in charge want them done.

There's no complaint processes or voting to be done. If they want to evict all the people and raze their houses, they'll just do it.

This is the biggest problem of democracy, it's one of the most ineffective forms of rule if you want rapid advancement or change.

Going to Shanghai in October, I'll tell you then.

PS. How to score average chinese girls?

Pretty sure gook means korean

brah.... you dont need a how to its so fucking easy

>This is the biggest problem of democracy
actually there is nothing wrong with democracy you facist cuck

Chayna numbah one
REMEMBER RAPE OF NANKING JAP DOGS

>Look deep into your heart and answer honestly.

I look into statistics and I can say seriously that nobody can project anything for 100 years from a social point of view.

BUT, in 100 years, China will be uninhabitable from a biological point of view, that's certain.

You don't know that. Watch as they create machines and technology to deal with pollution and living space. Overpopulation and pollution will always be there, but out of necessity tech will advance to make it inhabitable.

S M O G
M
O
G

Literal propaganda.

China is a nice country and has some first rate cities. But you are kidding yourself if you are getting a good quality of life in these places, even if you make decent money.

Most of the country is still developing and you will find scenes across it that wouldn't be out of place in Africa or LATAM. Saying that it is relatively clean.

The Chinese people are a serious issue and there are some massive education, cultural issues that worsen the experience though.

"Meiyou gongchangdang jiu Meiyou xin zhongghuo"

>The Chinese people are a serious issue and there are some massive education
aah and there is the racism

>actually there is nothing wrong with democracy you facist cuck

Thanks, I needed the laugh.

>Watch as they create machines and technology to deal with pollution and living space

This is science fiction, such technology doesn't exist, you can't wipe off heavy metals from the soils with a magic sponge.
And more important, they don't even try because they don't want to do that, they have several generations of American dream to catch up, that's all that matters for 1 fucking billion of Chinese.

no problem hitler

It was a shithole when we first raped it, now it's just a polluted shithole with our half children.

>Nothing wrong with democracy
One major flaw is that it doesn't fucking work if the citizens are too stupid... Just look at who we "elected".

China is the most superficial country on Earth.

Their entire current culture is based on being fucked in the ass for the past couple hundred years and they're obsessed with being seen as big and stronk even though they contribute nothing original or useful to the world.

because of college electoral system

nope

usdebtclock.org/#

u might want to check the trade deficit again americuck

Japan going hard from the get go it seems.

The niggers and Irish actually

Source
I watched Hell on Wheels

I lived in China for a year, in Kunming. I liked it a lot because the pollution wasn't bad. I think China is a country with a lot of potential, but it cares far too little about the rights and health of its people.

Also how does China feel about the fact that its debt increases by 200% of its GDP each year?

Fuck off little Jap island midget. Did you know that your ancestors were called "Wo". That means servant midget. Never forget your place. All of your culture came from China.

the rothschilds are putting all the worlds gold there

ugly, classless shit city

not bad for a bunch of worthless chinks

this niggas right though, you're soulless and worthless

Dont worry buddy youll get your (((freedom))) one of these days

China is great. Gooks can stop coming to Canada now.

The PLA is only good for killing unarmed peasants and monks, You did not do so well in 1980 against the brown people then.

I wish it luck and prosperity.

how are those uyghurs stabbing people in train stations going, no terrorism in glorious China.... hmmmm or is that terrorism with a chinese characteristics.

As soon as you people steal enough money they send their kids to study abroad and get the hell out of glorious China as fast as they can, why is this?

Sup, Troy Nguyen.

a new coat of paint

But china along with russia, resist the (((west))) to an extent and are selfish bastards who only think of themselves. And if that makes it uncomfortable for (((them))) then that can only be a good thing.

holy fuck china needs to stop the pollution though.

Greed
Literally Dirty
Brutals and stupid
Arrogants
Nobody like gooks

Fucking chinks stole everything from Nortel and made Huawei. Gas yourself, you niggers of Asia.

Pretty buildings, but wtf I thought you people weren't allowed to speak online. Especially on political boards. You're risky. Or you're just a government shill.

>nortel

Never even heard of them before.

Can I live in Honk Kong plz

the sad thing is, never. they arent doing too well its all about looks in china but their economy is pretty fragile

>watch shitskins walking past, shitskins occupying prime real estate they don't deserve, niggers, crime
You complain about niggers, but then don't realize that you're a nigger yourself.
>yfw you realize chinese feel the same way about you but tolerate it because the money

You mean extended Canada ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nortel

Chinks stole everything from them. They were a huge company over 100+ years, then the Chinks stole all of their patent information through hacking.

Sounds like it's Nortel's fault for having shit security

dont u get it? they dont care about you dying from cancer etc your regeneration rate stays high so they can keep going

Can we get some photographs that's not Shanghai? China is big and rich in its cities and environments from the south to the north.

Got any photo of the smogs in Beijing?

>youtube.com/watch?v=nUdLcrqoJB4

really?

MacArthur wanted to but Truman was too scared of the Ruskies

Oi, when the fuck are you gonna send us the aircraft carrier we been asking for since the 90s. We can keep pretending to be friends with the yanks forever you know.

Shanghai's skyline is very aesthetic. Gives me cyberpunk vibes tbqh.

Second generation+ Moroccans and Algerians are considered "French" in your stats

>be chink
>be consultant
>be employed in downstream O&G

sent to beijing to vet a few companies, the chinese industries are made of magic and does not adhere to physics nor economics, I am not sure if data is corrupted by platts or chinese counter intelligence.

example: 2009, concrete data of all tank farm capacity completed or planned. Chink Ruskie deal brokered. ESPO oline. Oversupply. One year later, magic black 4th dimension deamon gate opens. CNNOC brokers deal with us to long call EVERYTHING. They are our overlords now. Pays in yanks. Consumption of energy downtrend due to market.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY STORING THEM OIL?

Pretty damn accurate. China is stagnating. Labor is cheaper elsewhere, quality has not improved, absolutely no innovation. Now they're facing the problem of laying off the 400mil farmers they moved into their tier 2 cities.

Have you been to China? I've been manufacturing there for 9 years and it's clear that all of this is happening. The govt is out of ideas, building 10 more malls isn't going to jumpstart the local economy anymore. Most manufacturing is now heavily subsidized, even for the most basic products (injection mould, soft goods, etc).

This past year I've seen a major shift in China peepr attitudes , they know what's coming.

They like Shin Chan, I suppose.

Lol, how? Be white, and 6'

China is great. I can literally live here as a hobo.
You can get away with anything, like sleeping in the lobby of a 5 star hotel.

>pic related, me in the lobby of a 5 star hotel at 1am

Chinese financial markets are not tethered to overseas markets. The covalence you see is due to market sentiment. Chinese companies like to IPO overseas because they know its a casino.

Lemme try to explain:

Bonds> Industry monopolized by SOEs, Bank of Agriculture type shit. Dont even have CDOs or structured contracts.Overseas products that list in china are 'regulated'

Money market> 008 Office of Imperial Justice Private players track indexes, no ownership.

Futures> one example, Oil industry owned by "the 3 barrels" export permit, import permit, drilling permit. CANNOT track international benchmarks. Domestic oil discovery nil. With no physical or CFDs to balance, what do you think they trade? Brokers and traders funnel money into SPVs at loss, goes offshore for LCs at 5% interest. Jews.

Stocks> if they list in china, they sell in china. Big brother protects. Junk shares trade below cost by plebs for lottery. Sad.

didnt notice you were allowed to use your special flag. gratz.

Wow, incredible. In some countries you don't even have to live as a homeless person.

I think Vancouver is a great city both to visit and to live in. Real estate market is crazy, but if you got the money, or if you're just visiting that shouldn't stop you.

we stop trading, we end up like japan. no, china is not perpetual.

we have a 60% pleb population that do not stay in wealthy cities, the empty estates are a land grab, waiting for the pleds to save enough money to be indebted to banks for their lives. not a public works project. I wish they had better city planning but who can say no to bribe money?

so much this.

>t. parisian faggot who can't handle living surrounded by niggers and mudslimes anymore.

>that terrible inserted zipper
designer and seamstress should be fired
disgusting

>New China
>Not Vancouver
Wot

stop lying you shill, our country is filled with niggers and shitskins it's impossible to deny it. just open your fucking window you basement dweller.

whitey you buy? five dorra, no buy? 4 dorra fifdy cend. Good buy.

Problem us chinese people lie constantly. So you have to keep your boot to their neck to get the work done properly.

Ever ordered from alibaba? Did you get what you ordered or a fucking chink pancake arrived instead?

leaf country is best country.

Oh boy, we sure need you. Not like we haven't moved our factories to Mexico, Vietnam, or any other piss poor cheap nation before.

you gys are dehumanized as fuck, i suppose it was always like that, using corpses as cement for great wall and shit, fuckin ants, my friend who taught english there said they have to lock candy bars in shops because you fuckers would die to get them

Sorry we decimated your mining industry. must be the foamy sawdust.

we know, but there is nothing to be done about that till we have education reforms. 5 year plans guys.

Well, China gets better & better.
Besides that, you fight for your sea. Thats what I really respect.

And also Chinese tourists are (with the Japanese & Russians) the only ones that have respect here. When I see American tourists here, I want to nuke them.

keep going....

at least they don't let the mudlsime population rape thousands of girls and then try to cover it up.

>another urban fag in despair
Countryside here, R.A.S.
Next time chose another mayor... Or try to live in China if you think it's a better country.

>0:19

So, asian mothers are "educative" like Latine mothers?

Lol, put that bitch in his place.