youtube.com/watch?v=_XvhNqX22zI
youtu.be/_XvhNqX22zI?t=1545
youtube.com/watch?v=P4Yow0ttgoE
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=r6Rp-uo6HmI
twitter.com/francisdominicu/status/777253987728973824
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8
youtube.com/watch?v=r5fvtyRqX3w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_distortion_(photography)
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/16/utah-hispanic-activist-who-criticized-trumps-mexican-rapist-comments-arrested-for-raping-illegal-immigrant/
youtu.be/nCP3HIhQgLI
twitter.com/cronikeys/status/777227526141804544
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=9g-c7aSIzc8
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=-TAXlKOFsMA
heavy.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-greensboro-north-carolina-rally-photos-returns-after-pneumonia-pictures-health-speech-how-is-she-protests-crowd-pics/4/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-greensboro-north-carolina-rally-photos-returns-after-pneumonia-pictures-health-speech-how-is-she-protests-crowd-pics/5/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
youtu.be/HjI6K4m4E80
youtube.com/watch?v=PP6Q-OEXm4k
youtu.be/h4at3XCC3SM
youtu.be/HjI6K4m4E80?t=96
youtube.com/watch?v=h9PiJHRIV9I
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-used-green-screen-to-make-a-fake-crowd-in-nevada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She walks directly in front of the man filming on his phone.

She is nowhere to be seen on his screen. The scene is entirely different than what we see. There is a crowd in front of him.

She just. Isn't. There.

I can't, and I am disturbed that they would go to the effort to shop in a crowd in front of her, but yet that appears to be the case.... fuck em

different angle youtube.com/watch?v=_XvhNqX22zI

None of the phones show Hillary or reflect the actual scene we are watching. People filming from the front row have a crowd appear on their phone.

A CROWD. THAT ISN'T. THERE.

This is too much!

What am I looking for at what time?

go to 21:00 and watch from there.. she literally DISAPPEARS at one point.. podium and all.. but the background stays the same..

Does anybody else feel like they slipped into fucking deus ex or some shitty Hollywood film. What the fuck is going on. I watched the entire speech and it gave me a very weird, uncanny valley creepy vibe.

In the beginning and end of the video you can see the people holding their phones up.

>American education
Explain this

skipped trough the video to find her and got this lol
youtu.be/_XvhNqX22zI?t=1545

They've got their phone on selfie mode and are filming themselves at the event with the crowd behind them. You retard.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I caused, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious assassinations of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, murdering, pathological cunt.

It's a robot.

>sweden
top cuck
i wasnt even born in america you stupid fucken nigger lover

wtf I hate invisible people now

All of them on selfie mode? Nobody filming the candidate they support right in front of them?

Explain this.

>American education

Finally, US stealing from China!

She's dead.

Why is the audio boosted to high hell?

Something seems really fishy...

What are compression artifacts?

Imagine the rage building up in that hag. She worked her entire life and got BTFO by a feminine nigger and a orange reality-tv star. She won't live another 4 years so this was her last chance.

She worked so hard to bride officials and acquire blackmail and it has all been thrown away. She will go out with a bang, trust me. She will get Trump assassinated.

Fuck you and that fucking noise

This thread is so embarassing.
Stop pushing this dumb dogshit already.

She's Andross.

I mean I usually roll my eyes at this kinda shit but I have to admit this image is really fucking weird.

Like even if it was just some kind of glitch how would she disappear irrespective of the flag behind her?

Its not like the camera would have the information of something that should have been blocked by her body to even display.

This doesn't really make sense.

thanks doc

what the fuck is this resolution

You forgot the photoshop the time on the video as well.

>the scene is entirely different than what we see
Yeah so he wasn't filming you fucking retard, he mistakingly opened a picture while thinking he was filming

It's not even a good greenscreen effect, there are artifacts all over the place.

WHY DOESN'T THE BACKGROUND GLITCH WITH HER?

What the fuck is going on Cred Forums? Someone tell me what the FUCK is going on

>read the OP
>huh, what is this guy on about`? CGI/green screen?
>lol what a fucking retarded tinfoil hat
>watch the video myself
holy shit, you might actually be right lmao
the phone screens don't match at all and the weird graphic glitches are a common sign of green screens

Nah all phones have a similar scene on them. Look at the other pics.

2:07 PM - Atlas: I set the speed to 0.25 and she definitely disappears
2:07 PM - Atlas: check it out
2:07 PM - Atlas: it happens around 21:10
2:07 PM - Atlas: 21:15*

God I hope it all boils over during the debate and she goes apeshit on tv.

That's the top of her head and the background above her head being repeated all the way down creating a blinds effect.

Seen this too. This shit is spooking me out bros

ITT: Retards

The compression algorithm takes the red/white pattern from above her and repeats it. Because it is such a uniform background, this looks genuine.

Look at , you can clearly see the top of her hair repeated several times, this is the same effect.

This is fucking legitimately strange. Shillary starts artifacting badly at about 21:13, and then by 21:15 she disappears completely from view. The whole event was green-screened, that much is pretty obvious, but why? For what purpose?

That definitely explains the obvious greenscreen

Someone find the link for that disney software that can photoshop a face onto a vide feed in real time.

Body double confirmed

The phone is tilted in an angle towards to the podium.
as are almost all phones.

It looks like the cameras are pointing streight towards her. they are not.

ohh look, it's this shit again, even though there are videos filmed from different angles. you conspiracy retards are going too far with your voodoo

Ok you cunts listen up I'm not a shill.

But look at this video at 42:39 Then take a look at OP's pic.

Then take a look at this frame - It matches the frame on the phone.

I really wanted this to all be faked, but at this point it's just an elaborate ploy for Cred Forums to waste it's own time.

Have some complementary Trumpwave.

>youtube.com/watch?v=P4Yow0ttgoE

PS: if this gets me no (you)s then i'm gonna be pretty fucking disappointed with all of you.

S-SHE'S FAST

this whole thread explains why Alex Jones has an audience

Predator Alien Hillary

The cell phones look green screened

i just read the last line of your post

:)

listen to this guy.

Gotta admit, I was denying this as just crazy nutjobs looking for shit, but this is starting to look very interesting now.

If it was just compression artifacts, wouldn't the background be all fucked up with her? It looks like she's the only one glitching out. Still probably doesn't mean anything, but I find it interesting nonetheless.

(you)
That's fair enough, but still doesn't answer the specific glitching of Clinton.

Your whole country explains why penal colonies should remain as such. :^)

You know what really gets me is the way she glitches while speaking. It's not the screen, it's just her. Why the fuck did they do this?

its either that or swamp gas

>but still doesn't answer the specific glitching of Clinton.

shitty fucking video compression. There are millions of web videos that the same fucking effect.

I agree with the sentiment of this user - I'm still on the fence, though - I mean, it could be faked and she's fucking dead as shit, or it could literally be a malfunction of a camera.

I don't know just yet, I'm just waiting for some more indisputable evidence yet.

Previous thread for reference

Why does she only talk to press in her plane? Covered from all sides, doc choc waiting behind a veil, carefully vetted "journalists" only... ?

>Cameras record whatever they're pointing at
>They go to a Hillary speech to record the drapes
>"LOL DUM CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!"

youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

This?

guys, have you ever seen hillary supporters rock a plain "USA" sign? it's always a "hillary" sign or "stronger together". the signs in the video are generic props... WTF

capped, just turning that into an image.

Yeah how does it glitch out where she disappears?

That doesn't make any sense.

watch this

>youtube.com/watch?v=r6Rp-uo6HmI

it's literally just shitting fucking encoding/compression.

She disappears at 20:51

>Repostin' laugh track cuts off..

GUYS LOOK AT THIS TOO

twitter.com/francisdominicu/status/777253987728973824

WHAT THE HOLY FUCK

The clocks been ticking to 1984 faster than we ever imagined.

its a conspiracy

A glitch in the Matrix. Since we've all been redpilled, we know the illusion. But to the blue pilled, they expect the universe to follow the script being fed to them. When reality finally glitches, the world gets woke

but the background is fine

Member when everything wasn't a lie controlled by the 1%?

But if it's compression, why does she disappear but what is behind her stays?

How does the camera know what's behind her?
Wouldn't it be white space or just leave her cloths blurred?

yeah this ones a bit weird tho.

Might be audio guys fucking with the gain

Can anyone legitimately explain why only Shillary glitches out? Wouldn't the background too?

Underrated

Yeah, and when they do, the whole video malfunctions, not just one person in the video, that's the difference. I've seen glitches like that all the time, and it's never just one area in the video, it's everything.

That doesn't prove anything, granted, but I find it suspicious. If the whole video had glitched, then I would be right with you on this. This way, it looks more like Clinton herself is the one with shitty compression.

Thank you user, I had this up in Gimp trying to make that very same picture, trying to figure out a way to resize it right.

Looks like the news station uses VLC media player.

Sounds more like personal confirmation bias - you think it's happening because you tell yourself it's happening, so you tell yourself it's happening because you've told yourself to think that it's happening.

Which it very much is, by the way.

If that made no sense feel free to ignore me, I think I've become retarded.

So is it real of fake? I can't tell anymore.

Made a video for you to spread to other channels, Short enough to keep the attention span of normies.

I think your digits tell the truth, my son.

That's what I don't understand too. I know datamoshing and how it looks, but it shouldn't somehow ignore the background behind her.

Doesn't really matter
She is a walking corpse anyway

Now I know.

You guys are missing the on thing that I find to be the oddest of all
all the phones are showing the room but from a different aspects, the flags on poles are there, the flags in the upper balconies are there
they are also all showing a blue screen
which would explain Hillary's phase out and why the flag seems to stay static when she disappears
a "blinds effect" doesn't explain this, when that occurs and a small portion is repeated there is still a break, repeat, break, repeat... so where the break occurs there should be an out line of her head which would cause the flag to have defects
The flag stays completely uniform throughout the frame and that makes no sense

yeah because it's only two fucking stationary colors.

When the encoding fucks up on common encoding/compression scripts due to hardware or whatever instead of just having black pixels the encoder will just use the most common uniform thing in the video to fill in the blanks.

It's noticeable error minimization. All modern encoders have this to some extent.

Source: i make internet videos >youtube.com/watch?v=r5fvtyRqX3w

It's an effect of the telephoto lens, the people you see with phones are actually way farther away from the stage then it looks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_distortion_(photography)

t. camera enthusiast

what is with kek blessing canadians

truly the god of chaos

Who is talking at 20:55? Did the voice modulator bug out?

Oh shit I guess I'm voting for Bernie now

I agree with this - you can fault the camera and the relay for the disappearing act, and you can fault her for being ill, but how do you explain the multiple cameras showing something that should be there as it's aimed right at her, but isn't?

Is there any information from someone who was ACTUALLY at the rally?

A real video glitch would't magically make Shillary invisible.

The red and white background wouldn't show through her - it would appear as pure black or pure white, or the entire scene would be glitched out.

This is 100% green screen

see
it's a recording of a fucking live stream. Two layers of encoding for whoever the fuck recorded this. Fuck tones of error pixels 99% you don't notice.

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Hispanic Activist Who Criticized Trump’s Mexican Rapist Comments Arrested for Raping Illegal Immigrant…

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/16/utah-hispanic-activist-who-criticized-trumps-mexican-rapist-comments-arrested-for-raping-illegal-immigrant/

I don't believe so, no.

This. This is what I was saying last night. This guy shows it. Share this.

youtu.be/nCP3HIhQgLI

shillary is moving and the background is not

it's real. Unfortunately.

The guy's phone is tilted up towards the bunting so it's too high. Phone on the right shows Hillary.

Hmm....we might be btfo on this one.

just like David Duke these are payed shills to undermine us.

Just like the "Hillary body double" theory, now we have the greenscreen theory.
I want these shills to leave and STFU about their fragile half-death candidate.

REEEEEEEEE

That's why I made the video man. I wanted something concise with all the stuff laid out to show people instead of a half an hour youtube link, and a twitter link, etc.

Not in that shot she's not.

Here's another pic showing the same effect.

Everyone look at this. I am starting to believe that it's just the way the phones are facing. As for the disappearing act, an user last night sad that the way a video renders or something is by only looking at the change is color etc. So since she's the only thing movie in the shot she's the only thing that disappears/gets pixelated. inb54shill

thanks.

this shit is wasting time for the stupid cunts who don't understand encoding or fucking angels.

I'm more concerned that she has somehow mastered the art of a working (super?) predator cloaking device
twitter.com/cronikeys/status/777227526141804544

This is definitely very strange, but I don't think people should be focusing on it until we have more evidence.
Maybe she has pre-recorded videos spliced together to create the illusion that she is actually doing shit, but it's also possible that they simply planted a few people to watch videos on their phone just to rile up conspiracy theorists.

If I was Hillary Clinton I would create really crazy conspiracy theories that Trump supporters would latch onto.
Remember how Hillary had massive health problems and all news outlets censored it, but they didn't give a shit about people claiming Hillary had a body double. They didn't care. They love that kind of shit.

All it takes to create this Hillary is a hologram conspiracy is a few plants in a rally with phones in their hands. That's all it takes.
Unless you can sneak into the rally and prove that she wasn't there, you should be staying away from this shit.

Still missing the draped flags and the grandstand to the right of the stage.

This makes sense.

But shouldn't the people aiming the cellphones be smarter than a bunch of retards and be able to aim their phones properly?

If the answer is yes, how come their photos are all so different?

Not saying you're wrong, by the way.

it doesn't work like that.

This proves that Hillary is a shapeshifting lizard part of the illuminati!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=9g-c7aSIzc8

Firstly - She clearly doesn't move enough at 0:30 to reveal the entire background.

Secondly - explain why the completely static podium disappears, revealing the background behind it?

Yeah, I could understand if she was moving real fast - that could produce this effect, but the podium?

But it cannot be. This would mean that all my work has been for nothing. Everything that I have tried to . . . a failure! It can't be. Be. Be. Be.

the podium was stationary too dipshit

see

this is one of her old ralies in greensboro re synced with new audio

hence the glitches

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Wait what? This is actually mysterious and can't be chalked up to compression.

I'm searching through the Sept 15 tweets so far not too much...

this guy is being paid to dissipate anti-hillary mentality on this board. Don't ask me how i know this but don't listen to a word he says.

Listen to this guy, don't believe the shills in this thread. She is just a computer animation. That's also why the speech was so short. Hillary is dead folks.

Kek. Praise em'

No one seems to have been to her rallies.

A question that I've never seen answered, is why do people have their phones out at every Hillary rally, and yet you can't find any amateur pictures or videos from the rally? And why do people have their phones out in the first place when it's well known that photography and recordings at Hillary rallies are prohibited?

Don't mind me just disappearing from the set

Gtfo. Hillary shill.

oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck
the picture 404'ed
what the fuck is going on?!

You fags have never heard of long lenses?

Is there a name for this kind of CTR technique? Like, take something genuinely weird, and overblow it to try and make it look silly. Ie, "huh duh see shapeshifting lizard XD!!!", a poor attempt to discredit something by lumping it with a more ridiculous conspiracy?

It's a pretty common fallacy, does it have a name?

so many shills in this thread lads. don't listen. this is gas lighting. for real. hillary has people on this board.

>why do people have their phones out in the first place when it's well known that photography and recordings at Hillary rallies are prohibited?

this bit of logic just blew my mind

the DNC had a no camera rule too

thank you

no I"m agreeing with you
I don't think she was
I think the blue screen and the people where there and she wasn't
The dots and the bracelets would give them points of where to put here into frame
she's sick, she's had deep vein thrombosis in the past as well if she's passing out that can be a precursor to a stroke
that all combined a DR would tell her not to fly for one thing until all the test could be run

>red and white above illary
>red and white to the right of illary
>red and white to the left of illary

Nah, the error fixing algorithm will choose the one set of colors that only exist on one axis instead of the other 3 to correct the video.

Fucking use some logic you daft cunt.

So what are you all saying?

That she's a hologram?
That the event was green screened?

>trying to prevent embarrassment and giving the other side ammo
>shilling

I don't see it, because he doesn't disappear and the background doesn't stay. Am I missing something?

It just gets choppy.

that all happened within a second... you fool, he was obviously scanning through frame by frame. Watch the original video at the time shown in the picture and see for yourself.

The point people are trying to make is that she's too sick to hold an actual rally and that this was all just some backroom editing

I'm neutral, don't blame me

Reposting this from 3 weeks ago

Jesus fucking Christ you people are retarded.

Kek is playing you along. The savour of your tears shall be that much sweeter when your hope is crushed. I am so excited about coming here in November, and experiencing the most colossal amounts of butthurt in human history.

Wait, what? Really?
nigga the fuck I uploaded an image with that now it won't let me repost

That's exactly why it's more probable that they are trying to bait conspiracy theorists than faking the entire thing.

Also another point is that if 50 people show up for her rally that means 50 people who need to keep their mouths shut about what they saw.
It's more likely that they would have 48 civilians and 2 plants that need to keep their mouths shut about what they know.

>Gotta admit, I was denying this as just crazy nutjobs looking for shit,

Like how everyone was doing when people were bringing up Hillary's health?

According to multiple eye witnesses, Hillary suddenly became translucent and briefly transparent before vanishing entirely before the quaint, low energy crowd.
"That's the most transparent thing I've ever seen a Democrat do before." said a witness.
Unfortunately Hillary re-emerged in our reality to continue this absolute train wreck of a campaign.
When she did re-emerge from her interdimensonal phase there were several sighs of disappointment from the small crowd gathered, mostly to see if she'd fall down the platform stairs.
"Dangit I fully thought she was gonna hit the deck again, maybe next time."

They are at the very front also, you would assume those are reporters.

Shes like the fuckin predator but uglier

yes. Controlled opposition.

I wish cunts would hurry up and realize this.

CTR must have a new team leader or something, they are getting marginally better with their efforts.

I'm saying that's blue screened
you can see the blue screen on the camera phones
green screen isn't used much anymore it's mostly a blue screen now

>post yfw Trump has been running against a ghost for over 3 months

Saving this for later.

Holy fucking shit you're right.

see

>its the render sofware
>background not moving
>the microphone and podium not moving
>render sofware can render the background but not the microphone+podium?

Are you retarded?

>A question that I've never seen answered, is why do people have their phones out at every Hillary rally, and yet you can't find any amateur pictures or videos from the rally? And why do people have their phones out in the first place when it's well known that photography and recordings at Hillary rallies are prohibited?
Because she is a cgi vampire.

If the image in the background is green screened in, the glitching of Hillary and only her could be caused by an interrupt of the digital video feed from the camera.

Yes, the Hillogram theory is a red herring. Decompression algorithms "predict" the frame then partially fill in the frame-frame differences. It's basic DSP.

However, see No one knows that the fuck is going on, but there IS something strange happening here.

What someone should investigate, is where are these videos from the cell phones or ANY credible witness who attended. Anyone know anyone from Greensboro? Any leads on the location or if secret service was around?

i wonder if they used the same crowd twice

Well, if this is the case and the camera's are confirmed not pointing in the right direction (which seems to be the case)

/thread

That's why the background stayed and the podium didn't right?

Thanks. I'm saving that. More salt for your salty wounds come November.

Not a shill - I would like to see her spazz out and die at the first debate. I agree with Assange when he said she is a demon.

Anyway, continuing with tweets from Sept 15. Pic related is from press conference same day. Same clothes, same podium.

PEPE!

what is this happyspine shit you keep posting, lad?

Learn to read, faggot.
>no one is allowed to film her rallies
>people clearly are filming her rallies
WOOOOW CGI HILLARY???!?!?!?!

No, you fucking retard.
What that says is that although they are prohibiting filming they ALLOW these phones in there.
Ask yourself why these people are allowed to do something that everyone is prohibited to do? Also by pure coincidence it just happens that these phones that aren't even allowed at her rallies are being used to fuel conspiracy theories.

Very convenient.

explain why someone whocan see her is staring towards the stage as she passes by. Explain why the secret security guard is on the camera but she doesn't appear. Tell me. Is she not the same level? Huh? Is that your fucking excuse now CTR shill?

Anyways, how would they do this? Young Democrats would probably expose this if it was them appearing there. So what in the hell is this?
I'm ready to hear your bullshit.

You just proved your shill, brah. Gtfo, you've been exposed.

it was in the transcript of the speech

The crowd isn't in front of the phone you fucking pain huffer leaf

Hillary know rallies do nothing for her "demo" they're all virtue signaling, pseudo intellectual life long democrats
it's add time and back room deals that will get her the presidency
there should be video from those phones some where on social media, in someones time line on Facebook, on twitter
There is one camera angle of the entire thing on ever news outlet meaning they just buy a reel to play on the news from either one outlet or the campaign's social media division (youtube streaming camera)

Yep

It wasn't that long ago that they couldn't even greentext properly

GET THE STAKES WE HAVE A VAMPIRE TO HUNT!

Thank you leaf.

Enjoy a rare trump.

there is the strawman falacy

Guy say something X
You say he said something Y
You start to really prove how Y is wrong and so what he said is wrong

I don't know anything about this technological stuff in regards to compression artifacts and green screens but this is a very interesting thread lol.

Yeah this thread

THE BLUE SCREEN

THEY ARENT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT ANYMORE

this is fucked up america

there is something wrong with her and her political alignment

You guys are literally fucking retarded.

>greenscreen
>filmed months ago

One of the first things she literally says "As you all know I recently had a coughing problem that turned out to be pneumonia."

You fucktards are making me not wanna vote trump

in a country of three hundred and fifty million people i'm sure anyone would have a hard time finding any one of the 400 people who have been to a Clinton rally.

czech'd

Don't respond to this post, please. Maintain civility.

That's the point of this false flag.

I almost feel bad for her because she is a woman, and women should never be in her position to begin with.

But she is also a total cunt.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

That's it guys. We memed too greedily and too deep. We're probably removing Hillary from existence at this point. It's already happening. First on the video, next from the reality.

img. related

also, why the fuck is he filming the back of her head?

Oh cmon people... I'm on your side, I even love Hitler, but seriously...
heavy.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-greensboro-north-carolina-rally-photos-returns-after-pneumonia-pictures-health-speech-how-is-she-protests-crowd-pics/4/

Fucking kek
Australia bringing the heat

they are mostly CTR, with a few low IQ MAGA (it's ok, we still love the low educated) folks that fell into the trap.

Iv'e noticed a significant change in CTR tactics recently. Their plan of attack is much more organized than what we have seen the past 12 months.

You're all right about no one being there though.
heavy.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-greensboro-north-carolina-rally-photos-returns-after-pneumonia-pictures-health-speech-how-is-she-protests-crowd-pics/5/

Yeah nahhh she's a cunt.

Trump's gonna win - compare Hillary's crowd in Greensboro (334 people) next to Trump's (pic related). She's fucking done.

TLDR nigger

really makes you think

SHE'S DEAD

So is this some /x/ shit or we actually got something to pitch to infowars about

You would certainly be able to find pictures. And that still doesn't answer why people have yheir phones out despite photography being prohibited.

They're already on this shit, something like this is a wet dream for Alex Jones

>Like, take something genuinely weird, and overblow it to try and make it look silly
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Look at the right corner. The issue rendering or something. Youtube only took the top line of pixels and drew that down.

But... why?

Why would they allow phones and run the risk of being discovered if they were using greenscreen and this is all a charade?

Why wouldn't they just do it without the phones?

The platform she's on is also 3-4ft off the floor at the base of the flag. That black man is 8ft tall.

They're on it. Posted last night..

youtu.be/HjI6K4m4E80

> the record is corrected

>TLDR nigger
Here's the short version.

(((UNDERRATED)))

hillary has been holding fake rallies for months now

this video is from august 25th

she seems good to go, looks like trumps gonna have a run for his money!

I really hope this is a giant meme and all of you arnt retarded

isn't that from the alt-right speech?

If so, we had "PEPE" user there during the event, so we have a sort-of guarantee that she was there for that one.

R-Right?

do they make you transform into (((them))) ?

sick...
she's dropping on polls, will be replaced by new candidate citing health concerns, before October WikiLeaks drop.

see

>Why wouldn't they just do it without the phones?

That would look fake

Thanks Doc.

They want her to seem cool and hip - thus greenscreening in a fake crowd with phones. Either the crowd was embarrassingly small, or she was too sick to do a live rally. Fake either way.

Do you know anyone who has been to a clinton rally?

I had a quick search on YouTube for "hillary clinton rally crowd" or "from crowd" or "in audience" and there are a lot of videos showing how small her crowds are, but none from within the crowd. Maybe if we search for individual rallies to narrow it down.

i saw her motorcade once in 2008

she might have still been alive then but i can't be sure of anything now

she might have died decades ago

FIRST UNDEAD PRESIDENT!

why are you arguing with a paid CTR shill?

You realize he's not listening to you, just shitposting and moving to another of his 50 open threads?

Is she using mirrors to make her rallies look bigger?

Last I'm aware of was the guy who shouted "Pepe".

Looks like a fake rally!

>pay your team and their close familiy
>they attend a fake rally
>make some photos for the press
>later make a speech with green screen in a private studio.

The paid people get a video from a past rally / speech of some random person.
They stand around, hold up their phone and play the video.

Found a jewbook with short video and some pics from someone who was actually there.

jewbook com/hatteras.stella/posts/1449047031778315?match=aGlsbGFyeSBjbGludG9uLGdyZWVuc2Jvcm8%3D

if the assholes were dumb enough to use AOL for matters of state without thinking they could be recovered, it shows that they are either just lazy and stupid having been in power for so long, or than thy are so arrogant, so disdainful and dismissive in their hubris, that they just don't give a fuck cause they always have some other ploy cooking up.

That was from a press conference.

youtube.com/watch?v=PP6Q-OEXm4k

Looks like it might be okay guys.

You can see her green pantsuit in everyone's phone but it's quite small on the screens. Watch as she enters and walks up to the podium.

bad

Same deal from a couple weeks ago - again the phones are a dead giveaway.

youtu.be/h4at3XCC3SM

More vids taken from the crowd right up front where the relevant cams are..

jewbook com/maddyruthpeek/posts/775788815894523?match=aGlsbGFyeSBjbGludG9uJ3MsZ3JlZW5zYm9ybw%3D%3D

this essentially proves it

they're using holograms now

WTF is going on???

shadilay, niggers

SHE POINTS TO A WALL!!!!!!

A FUCKIGN WALL!!

WALL CONFIRMED BUILT

controlled opposition, strawman, check em

Checked and Shadilay

Are you literally retarded?

So not only do vampires not have a reflection, but also don't show up on smartphone cameras. WHO'D HAVE KNOWN

I believe hes actually calling out op as a hypnotist

Wtf Hans?

Suddenly the resolution goes straight to shit the second Killary comes out.

>When a little boy in Flint, Mi. can't drink his tapwater because it has lead, that get's me going.

Surprised somebody didn't even noticed she pointed at the fucking wall like there's someone there

what

Both people are filming the same thing at different angles. - this is huge

If you are gonna regurgitate my speech at least post the screencap shitlord

The wall is 30m behind her, maybe she pointed to some fat feminist in the back?

Something about her voice seems very shaky, it's a little off-putting

I'll assume you just woke up and forgot to rtft.

Also if you go to twitter and search for "hillary greensboro" there are hundreds of people posting about it.

Holy shit how in the fuck are the polls even close
I know they are fixed but fuck me

>implying I'm here to see everything and get everything

What I don't get is... if there's a green screen in front of the standing crowd, why aren't they filming solid green? They're filming either an empty room or another room, not a wall of solid green.

That's not a shadow, that's a negro. I know they look similar, but here's how you tell the difference.

Bodies produce shadows in light
Negroes produce bodies in night

Wag The Dog the movie: Reality version.

because the stuff on the phones isn't real you retard

okay ive been wondering this shit since last night and now you fucks see it too

what the FUCK

>he does it for free

As in what, the phones had video superimposed on them or everyone pressed play on a video together?

Why is no one freaking the fuck out about this video? You KNOW they can do this even better now. You can't believe even what you see anymore. Jesus Christ.

She doesn't walk directly in front of him dipshit. They're pretty far away but the camera's focal length makes it look like they're closer than they are

Compression algorithms do repeat and fill in information but it's extremely unlikely it would fit the exact pattern.

one of what u said probably.

youtu.be/HjI6K4m4E80?t=96
She points and waves at the screen!!!

So, what the fuck is this shit. Why must Americans always be so fucking sneaky and shit. Why can't they just be normal...

what angle of lens is needed to change a red and white-striped background to a blue curtain? I'd like to invest in this technology.

I think so, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9PiJHRIV9I

does this video sort of debunk the green screen thing? the weird thing is that the red and white wall isn't there, therefore they must have added that in digitally after the fact for whatever reason, but it seems as if her and the crowd are actually together.

Kek.
Kommst du klar oder...?

>using VLC

>Be me, go to a Hillary Rally with some friends
>We play the same video on our phones, pretending to film the stage
>Create a Cred Forums thread about it
>Get paid by republicunts
>mfw all the retards believe that the rally was greenscreened.

>hurrr durrr i only watch muh animes on cccp becuz Cred Forums told me 2 lmaooo XD

kysf

wut

Did they pay for the flights from Germany?

???

TRUMP'S HIGH SCORE OVERLOADED KILLARY

daily dose

this post is famous on reddit btw

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-used-green-screen-to-make-a-fake-crowd-in-nevada/

Confirmed fake!!!!! Drop it guys there is nothing here!!

>the hand is directly in front of the camera and yet not shown on the screen

Wat da fugggg :'DDD

>Hillary's walking on stage
>Quick let me aim the lens at a wall with nothing there

S P O O K Y

guys the normans are waking up

>that tiny fucking crowd

Maybe she should have faked it.

The arm with the red dot on it is on 2 of the screens

hillbag is devious, not creative. you give her way to much credit.
she is limiting her public appearances because she knows she can fall at any moment and break her hip.

stop bumping this fucking thread you speds.

there were some bizarre moments during that speech, she looked like a reptilian hologram

wew. That really corrected my record.

Bump limit
New thread.

Here's a version with reactions.

Hillary is a reptilian candidate

SHUT IT DOWN. can't let you do that star fox.