Ask a pajeet who actually poos in loo anything

Ask a pajeet who actually poos in loo anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's your favourite curry ?

Whens the next indian election? Is Modi a good president? Who are india's allies?

How do you deal with toilet witches?

What did you do to get rid of your loo witch?

how long is your dick (in cm).

She's a Qt
Is she toilet trained?

Is that like being a Jew that names the Jew?
Are you shunned by your co-nationals?

which street do you pour your bucket of shit out?

I'm not a fan of curry.But butter chicken

Which part of your country is the most beautiful?

Next election is in 2018.Modi is better than Manmohan imo.

Poo jokes aside, do you identify more with white people or with exploding Muslims?

Do you like white women?

How about a trade, we could send you all the British women, and in exchange, you send over all the Indian women? Deal?

One day some poor sap will take our women. Not even niggas try to get one up on "whitey" down here, they ignore english girls and go for the poles instead LMAO. Even niggers know british women are evil.

Its 5 inches.A bit longer than 5 inches desu.

East India.

Good. You learned to poo in loo. Next rung on the ladder of civilization is to shart in mart.

how do you cope with the undeniable fact that poonigger women prefer big white cock?

I like White people.

where can i go in your country for some fun, without having to wade through poo?

will it be cheap, or are the places worth going to just as expensive as anywhere else in the developed world?

Why don't you poo on the street like a normal Pajeet?

Yep White women>Indian women

>Ask a PIL anything

What's your bank and credit card pin number and more importantly what's your Gf's phone number ?

Goa

kys you brainwashed faggot

Can i lick her arse user or will it be all pajeety?

Fuckoff Bangladesh.

No question here,
Fuck you poonigger hahaha

Her name is disha patani.Shes an actress.

Really?

Even white british women? They'll literally the devil. Evil incarnate. Nothing but hostility in their soulless black eyes.

Goddamn, what do your women do to you in India?

When will Modi make Culcutta great again?

how did Bangladesh manage to teach all its people to poo in the loo and why can't Indians learn to do it?

tell me more

and is Bengal as naturally beautiful as i imagine it to be?

also, are you a hindu dindu, or fully sikh?

Don't know if that answers my question, do indian actress gts have clean buttholes?

I think he hasn't ever been to England and only watched movies so thinks British woman are good.

>what do your women do to you in India?

Get raped

Goa is full of beautiful beaches.If you are into rave parties and shizz then that's the place.
I don't know much about Bengal.Kolkata is really populated tho.
I'm a Hindu.

Aren't you afraid of toilet witches?

British women are kinda ugly that I know.

What caste are you

I'm not from any reserved caste.

Where is the designated shitting street?

cool beans, thanks pajeet

what are you like, do you work? if you can poo in a loo, i assume you're able to pursue your interests.

would you leave india?

What caste is the girl in the OP

when you've got 600 million women in your country there's bound to be a handful who are beautiful

I'm in uni.Yeah id like to leave india.

No idea.Prolly upper caste.

Which Touhou would you fuck?

how long did it take to potty train yourself?

Yeah the area where I live is filled with hot modern chicks.Feels good senpai.

Mom dad did it.I think I was potty trained by age 3.

where do you want to go?

because 'public shaming' doesn't work if they didn't have any shame in the first place...an avrg Indian streetshitter usually proudly proclaims that he likes that gentle breeze hitting his anus as he lets loose a steaming pile...why do you think a large numbers of public loos that thid govt built are largely unused/underused ?

Some Scandinavian country.I wanna live in an area with less pajeet population.

Post a picture of your loo with a timestamp

where are you from

In your Indian opinion OP, why don't more you guys use beautiful clean toilet?

Gurgaon.Its in NCR.Near Delhi.

I heard Sweden is pretty good, Norway is very cold, and it rains a lot. Go to Sweden, they love your kind.

I have no idea t b h.I think poor people can't afford plumbing and shizz required for a toilet.Proverty is a bitch.

still unanswered, second this.

Haha I'm not a Muslim tho

Greater Bangladesh/Bengal was a beautiful place naturally....but when you cram in 250 million people in such a small place, it doesn't stay beautiful

Why do pooinloos get so annoyed when we say Bombay, Calcutta, Madras etc. The Germans don't mind that we call München Munich.

Lol those were the names during the British invasion era.I like those names than the current once.

post loo

Why is there no middle-ground when it comes to your populations looks? Your either 10/10 or 1/10. How come!

How easy is it for a westerner to get some Indian girls to suck his dick

Are you from northern india or southern india, are you more white or more black?

Yeah it's mostly like that.North Indians are better looking and you might find some 5/10s there.

North.

NRIs are less conservative.Try those in your area.

the Girl in OP's pic is from a 40% Muslim area of UP...

Lmao

Why the hell is my entire corporate office completely full of Indians who have been there for decades?

Why do some Indians look Mediterranean white like the girl in OP while most of them are like this Is it related to castes?

It's from when Alexander the great REKT them 2000 years ago

Do you think British rule was good for India?

And what do most Indians think? Do they think British rule was bad or good?

Have you ever been tested for intestinal worms?

Punjabis are usually fair skinned.And North Indians in general aren't dark.

Don't know about most indians but I think we'd be lagging behind even more if it wasn't for based Brits.

How 'united' do Indians consider themselves, how much infighting is there between the different ethnic groups?
If I aks to the average Indian person if he considers himself Indian in the first place or his particular ethnic group what is he going to answer?

What about you?

Where exactly?

They'd consider themselves Indians first.Indians are very proud of their heritage and culture and take pride in their country's achievements(ex: Mars mission).
There is clash between certain ethnicities tho.

As for me.I don't like my country

See this

Neither is my mom (who is South Indian) but she's mixed Jewish but my grandmother (father's mother) is dark as hell even though my dad is a medium shade of brown. I have no idea if I can pass as a Northerner though

Is it true a lot of Indians support Trump and hate leftists?

My uncle does and my dad leans toward Trump but I have no idea about the Indians back in India

>Gurgaon
Native Jat boy or just suburban Delhiite?

None of the people I've net likes Trump.They think he's a lunatic.Media here doesn't put Trump in a good light either.

>Is she toilet trained?

The latter.

Why do white people like India so much and not realize how much of a shit hole the country really is? (I've been there multiple times)

>big white cock

Why do Indians use this abomination to take a shit in?

Id assume they are mesmerised by the heritage and the vast culture.It is a literal shithole in some areas tho.But insanely beautiful in some parts.

so the (((media))) there is also liberal inspired, what else should i expect i guess

Most of the upper and upper middle class uses the western one.Also the toilets available in commercial buildings and malls and hotels and stuff are western.But yeah this one is more prevalent tho.

Where is it insanely beautiful?
>inb4 kerala
That state should burn along with it's communist propaganda all over its streets

I think North East is truly beautiful.

But I was talking more about the traditions and stuff.Politics aside India is one of the only few countries which still respects its heritage.The vast amount of festivals and rituals we have is insane.

american born pajeet here, I fucking despise India
it's an awful country but at least most hindus and sikhs hate mudslimes

Do you guys have some sort of water machine to wash off everything once you're done?
In MENA, we have pic related. Handbidet!

Yep.Bidet.

Like the Italian kind?
Btw how do you feel about Pakistan and the Pakistanis?

What the heck are those sulfur candies that you people eat, and why?

The one like in your pic.
Indians usually dissent pakis.

Sulfur candies?

Interesting.

Do you think India did the right thing by fighting for independence though?

Also I'm sure there are some Indians who resent the British for being oppressors right? Or do you reckon most people don't feel strongly either way?

How much of an impact does the littering of plastic have on the sewer system? I hear it is a major problem that causes constant flooding? Serious question India plz answer

Fuck indians.

Yeah I know but how do you personally feel about them?
Also is the tension between you guys more religious or like ethnic? Do Indian Muslims get discrimnated against?

yeah, little pellets that come in pill bottles that are not sweet, that you suck on. Tasted like sulphur

I think they did the right thing.It was inevitable.But Brits have done some good to our country too.
Most people I've met don't really have a strong resentment against Brits tho.

Our sewage and waste disposal system isn't the most advanced so I'd say it's possible.

Oh yeah are they Brown in color?
Those are for digestion.

I just hate Muslims like most of Cred Forums does.
Pakis have atracked India (26/11).So there's that.
Also there is a certain level of discrimination as far as I can tell.Like some tenents don't rent out to muslims.

I love this. I can't ever imagine using fucking tissues to clean my ass. Absolutely disgusting. It's the only thing that makes me glad I live in a muslim shithole.

>Oh yeah are they Brown in color?
>Those are for digestion.
kek

what are they called, and do you like them?

A close relative of mine recently had a meeting with some Indian officials, they were working on buying bio-degradeable plastic for the country and the urban flooding was the reason they gave for needing the new plastic. That's why I asked

underrated

Meh its alright.Kinda sweet and sour.Not a fan tho.
You can get hajmola in Canada too.I think you'll find them in Indian stores.

is muslim birthrate in india higher than rest of the population?

I don't think I've had that problem in my area.But I wouldn't be surprised if it was a thing tho.Indians aren't exactly known for their cleanliness habits.

Why is this not the norm here for fuck's sake.

The idea of everyone walking around with shit still between their cheeks that they missed during the wipe disgusts me.

No.I think Hindus have the majority here.If that's what you were meaning to ask.

>125 replies
>Noone has asked Pajeet to show pic of his loo with timestamp

Go ahead Patel
Post a pic of your loo, will ya?

Wait a sec bro.

Is the pope Oriental Orthodox?

He's spicy beef flavor

I see what you just did.
And I like it.

cancer runs rampant in cuckchan

>poos in lol
Burn in hell
People like u is why Indian culture is dying

Woops got the date wrong

A R Y A N

thumbnail looks like POO IN HAND

This
LOO OR GTFO

I'd like to visit India. A really interesting and vibrant country. I mean that. We and you have a lot of shared history; more than a little of it is bad, but I think some is good, too. There's so much beauty in India. To think I might die before I see even a little of it myself, is to me unthinkable. But, like our past, India has its bad spots, too. But to dwell on them is a disservice.

So you're against toilets because you admit Indian culture is shitting everywhere?

I'd butter her chicken.

>British women
>White

Hey man you should come visit us once.It can be a nice experience.

>he prefers ugly britbong women over desi chicks

Ancient indian proverb

A poo in the hand is worth two on the street

Not all Brits are ugly.
Also avg Brit chick>avg Indian chicka.

>British women
>Women

what do you think about Abrahamic religions?

ever compared Christian mystics with your local stuff?

>we and you have a lot of shared history; more than a little of it is bad
Yet more liberal lies

White hand white toilet. 10/10

Thanks. Yes, I would like that I think.

I would also like to visit Lahore; though it now lies in Pakistan, it is still in my opinion undeniably Indian. There is an old gun there, Zamzama. I would like to see that.

Kek
Must be a shop

>tfw indian
just kill me rn

We did it.
We made them white.

We do have Indians who are Christians.

>not all brits are ugly
You can say the same for Indian girls as well though
>avg brit chick > avg Indian chick
That's probably because of our large population.
Besides, I'd prefer an Indian chick over a British chick any day of the week even if the British one looked better than the Indian one simply because their personalities are horrendous as well. (no offense to brits in this thread, I'm sure there may be quite a few brit chicks who are also nice personality vise but I'd rather not take that chance)

You seem really knowledgeable and excited.Totes should visit bruh.

kitne saal ka hai bhai?
Uni mein kya padh raha hai?

B-but that white pussy...

I think Christianity is the third most popular religion in India after Hinduism and Islam. Or is it Sikhism?
Not sure.

18.Cse

Cse=?

18 here, too. second year.

Computer science and engineering.

wew lad
same

You're in first year though, right?

>soulless black eyes
you know that most indians have black eyes right? retard.

Black eyes are rare as fuck. Brown eyes are the norm, along with lack hair.

>B-but that white pussy...
From what I've learned so far, the best white chicks are probably from Hungary and its neighboring countries, you're probably confusing them with Brit chicks when you say "that white pussy"

Brown actually.

Yeah.

*black

Another pajeet here, 6.7 Inches

>their personalities are horrendous as well
We all agree with you, Pajeet
Even the beautiful ones are repugnant thanks to their stupidity, self-centred nature and unbelievable delusions about their desirability

>still wouldn't marry an Indian though

But Brits do have White pussy.Scandinavian chicks are best btw.

Goa or the himalayas, lots of jews there though.

>tfw 5'11"

Most girls are midgets. Literally haven't sen a girl who was over 5'8"

Mains score?

>inb4 dark brown isn't black
they all're black

nice toilet my man, i'd take a shit in it and flush.

You canliterally see that they're brown.

Plus, it doesn't matter.

Kek.
~200
Wbu?

do you make a good bit of money?
how are your women?
is it easy to get drugs?
what is there to do for fun
is it dangerous?

all I see is the ugly indian flag when did so many pajeets get in here

DIE you cunt!

>still wouldn't marry an Indian though
Good.
Find yourself a good natured brit girl and settle down with her before some paki cunt takes her away.

Scandinavian chicks are extremely hot but I for one rather prefer this combination in a white girl "pale skin + blue eyes + black straight hair" and Eastern European women tend to have such features which is why I mentioned em

youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

Once maybe.

>do you make a good bit of money?
in uni.
>how are your women?
okayish
>is it easy to get drugs?
nope
>what is there to do for fun
shit in street
>is it dangerous?
sometimes, if you try to shit on another person's shit (we call it shishit) you can accidentally let worms and flies into your anus.

Goa is overrated and expensive my dude
Kerala is a much better place to visit.
And if you're looking for a cheaper and more peaceful alternative to Goa, maharashtra has several beautiful beaches that are empty at most times which is good if you're a person who doesn't like rush and crowds and stuff

very fucking insightful

Which college?

>tfw 6'1 so feel like I'm a giant
Too bad that when I went to Croatia for sightseeing I felt like I was a manlet. Why are they so fucking tall?

it was not my question, we have Buddhist here too

I have read John of the Cross, Desert Fathers, Tao Te Ching, Bhagavadgita and some Zen stories and more desu, pretty interesting although I think Taoism is closest to the Christian thought

maybe you are not the right person to ask

>giving away locations on the internet
nope.jpg

Good nutrition/genes.
Plus, everything there is catered to people around 5'10", in India I can't even sit comfortably in the public buses. They're all built for people below 5'8"

Are you a newfag?

Seriously, is Cred Forums now full of newfags? This thread would have been buried with memes and "WAGON WHEEL" if it was made two months ago.
What the fuck happened?

Squatting on your haunches is the natural position for humans.

Where can a white tourist go without being swarmed by beggars?

I hear the north of your country is beautiful. Just stay away from cities?

Who here /hate india and can't wait to get out/

>Just stay away from cities?
Prepare to be swindled.

IMO it's better not to visit at all, there's nothing here.

>do you make a good bit of money?
Still in uni so haven't started to earn any. I do part time jobs when I'm out of allowance but apart from that zero.
Did you by chance intend to ask what social standing we are from? Then I'd say upper middle class
>how are your women?
Most are okay in looks, there are a bunch of them who are hideous while there are a lot who are very good looking.
Not prone to adultery but are very materialistic so unless you have a stable income and stuff they won't consider a serious relationship with you.
>is it easy to get drugs?
Where I live? Fairly easy.
There's a Nigerian drug dealer who loiters around not too far away from where I live. While I've never consumed any, one of my friends did tell me that he can fix some weed up for you at a pretty cheap rate.
>what is there to do for fun
Several places to visit. Unless you live in central India, literally every other place has access to beaches and stuff. Lots of wildlife parks and trekking is quite common.
>is it dangerous?
Depends on where you live I suppose but most places arent.
All these years I've never gotten mugged, robbed or anything of that kind.

>I do part time jobs when I'm out of allowance
where?

Lmao loo or gtfo

It's especially bad in passenger trains re
Feet are always sticking out of the bed.

>this thread would have been buried with memes if it was made two months ago
It's gotten better since last year t.bh
I remember at one point it was so bad that you couldn't post a single thing without people spamming you with poo in loo and designated.
I'm guessing that they're getting bored of it by now I suppose.
Constantly spamming it takes the fun out of it

lmao @ u

Help out neighbor's son in biology (medicine fag here)

Lmao manlet

Confirmed for proxy. Elections are in 2019.

you said, ask me anything, and I obliged. Dammit ganesh.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Is India really this bad?

thanks bro, also just one question. is the whole Indo-paki rivalry real or is it just bants?

Kolkata is gone and will never recover.

It's real.
Most Indians hate or at least have a distaste toward Pakis and vice versa.
Of course there are always hippies who say shit like "let's get along guise xDD" on both sides but apart from them I'd say it's a real thing.

I'm not OP.

5'11" isn't that bad.

Literally everyone goes to some shitty class, why is he taking tutions from you?

okay ;^)

>Feet are always sticking out of the bed.
yeh, totally forgot about that. Sitting is torture, too.

>It's gotten better since last year t.bh
more like last month

My 16 year old brother is 5'12""

Gurugram, faggot.
Also known as the true rape capital.

Because squatting is better for your gut.

when will india get its shit together so the 1st world doesnt have to compete with shitskins who make 4 dollars a day?

>5'12""
hahha

>when will india get its shit together
literally never going to happen. Do you think crowded cities and overpopulation will somehow fix itself?

He's a chutiya who doesn't pay attention in his coaching classes so his dad asked me to help him out a bit in biology.

>more like last month
No I meant to say that its gotten a lot better than what it used to be like last year

>He's a chutiya who doesn't pay attention in his coaching classes so his dad asked me to help him out a bit in biology.
how much do you charge him per month? Better be over 1000

Yes, they still breed like rats. We'll never get be targeted by memes like '60% white' though.

>Almost everything iconic in your country,including the Taj Mahal which is the most iconic landmark in your country was built during the Muslim rule of India,providing dipshit (((White people))) with a single good reason to visit your shit-infested peninsula
>Hate Muslims

>Inb4 Non-Muslim Indian workers built them

That's literally what a Communist faggot would think

I am very sure that without Islam,we would've been a few hundred times worse than we are now. I am talking Brazilian Favelas kind of bad.

I actually miss the memes.

Give me a few "WAGON WHEELS" and "STREET SHITTER" memes to calm me.

Wew thought 6' comes after 5'12""
Nvm

Bet you're actually 5'8"

Not monthly re, his dad pays me per class because they only call me when he doesn't understand a chapter.
Usually pays me 350 rs but if I took a class last time and he scored good marks then during the next session he pays 500

Pajeet from Bengal here
Really nothing of much interest around here
there are better places to visit in India

Kek pls manlet over 190cm

move to edison, nj

really not at all like india

Came here for this. 3h later, still not answered.

the fug is an NRI?

So where are you from?

that's pretty good.

How tall are you?

They don't exist.

Non-Resident Indian

>Indian education

Non residential Indian or as you like to call them, Indian expats

>kek pls manlet over 190 cm

>he doesn't know how to greentext

You never told me how tall you are.

What do you think of half white and half black people?

>implying anyone cares about imperial units

I think my sides just reached the end of the universe.

They are still niggers.

I think he might be trying to say that he's over 190 cm tall

What is reading comprehension? Did you just come here from quora?

>tfw 186cm
>tfw fat as fuck (110 kg)
I-I'm going to make it r-right? Currently dropping to prepare for JEE.

>Currently dropping to prepare for JEE
No hope left for you
Might as well give up on life now

What happened in the first attempt?

Ebin

Why can YOU poo in loo but everyone else in India can't?

DELET THIS

Stop greentexting irrelevant shit, faggot. Your reading comprehension is fucked, not mine.

>dropping to prepare for JEE.
kys
Enjoy as all your friends graduate a year before you while you while away a year to attend a slighty less shittier uni

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

What do you think of this?

How to fuck Indian girls? I want their sweet brown puddhi.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

You are making no sense at all.

>What are 5 year programs even?

>t. ugly brown indian manlet not even 170cm
>doesn't even poo in loo

nice try pajeet

I don't like studying. I got 72.8% in CBSE board (lowest in school) and 69 in JEE Mains.
Actually I am somewhat intelligent (got International Rank 1 in Olympiad) but I just don't like to study. Also studying two years in VMC drained my brain out.

wew

I forgot to thank you for this answer. Thank you man.

Finally, some recognition

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

>72.8%
Hey buddy you have to write boards again for jee then.

also who are the prettiest girls in india/where can you find them?

punjabi and

Welcome friend.

Are bhai I fucked it up so bad even management quota colleges wouldn't take me. I'm wasting 1 year to study in the same colleges as my friends, not even better.

Taoism doesn't really even exist anymore

What do you think of Buddhism?

I know. Waiting for Improvement Exam forms. I will have to study IP and English again.

>International Rank 1 in Olympiad
Please tell me it wasn't ISO or IMO or some lame shit like that.

Not everyone is doing them and if you took Science and math in 11/12, 99% of your friends will graduate in four years.

Many punjabi girls have puffy faces and jew noses, and grow up to be fat as fuck.

Try Mumbai or Delhi.

fuck, that's pretty bad.

No one cares shooty schooly john

Tell their parents that you have 10 degrees and a six figure USD salary

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

I'm an atheist but Buddhism looks comfy.

What % of Indian girls look like that?

Are you in iit/nit?

but the belief in nothing is strong

Swiss Francs not good enough? So tell papa I am rich, a brain surgeon who does astrophysics on weekends, and then I can fuck his daughter's brown pussy. Imma churn that desi butter, really pound that parantha.

Original intention of Buddhism and what Western society interprets it as are very different in my opinion.
Buddhism gives off a very nihilistic vibe to me while westernized Buddhism is just something that seems to be made specifically to be marketed to hipsters.
Of course when I say nihilistic I mean traditional/classical nihilism and not the pathetic excuse of what it is today "hey we are gonna die anyway so let's do drugs and shit xDDDDD"

Fuck. IIT students are browsing Cred Forums while I waste away my life. REEE! Give me some tips, niggas, preparing for JEE.

If you're in an urban are or major city, probably 0.8% or something like that.

In rural areas, they don't exist.

maybe?
I don't like to give away info on the internet, I don't trust my fucking ISP.
>tfw ISP injects js into webpages and tries to reroute internet whenever I visit a website
Also, it shows shitty ads, so I just use a fucking VPN now with DNScrypt.
Sucks.

ALso, if you're smart, don't fall for the JIO scam.

myth

Hard to believe you browse Cred Forums and scored 220.I went full autistic in 11th and 12th despite being a good student uptill 10th.My friends whom used to score the same as me and of my same intelligence are in iits/bits.

Fuck Jio. Paid for the shitty phone and now getting 50 kbps speed on good torrents.

Pajeet in italy, 20.75 cm.

>tfw medfag
Feels good famalam

>really pound that paratha
Good luck my dude

Dolphin is objectively best mobile company

Do you even have a girl?

I was getting near 1MBPS and downloaded nearly 1tb

autism hurts

>20.75cm
still taller than the average italian

Touhou fags are almost nonexistent here
But everyone is a Naruter fag

No you fucking idiot that's why I want to curry my wurst. If I had a girl I wouldn't be hungering for punjabi punani.

do you feel satisfied with modi's government?
what did he do that manmohan did not?

Marisa because I have shit taste

Why? Too many vaccines?

>you browse Cred Forums
I used to, and I found this website during the fappening.
And I went autistic, too, but I just studied. Fucking hated 11th and 12th, and hate college even more.
You won't believe it, but It's worse.

And if you are on Cred Forums, you're probably better than them.
If you really don't want to be an autist, just try to go full autist, you'll probably be disgusted at yourself in a month and get better.

Start visiting infinity chan.

You know that the government is logging all data from JIO, right? The ads are wayyyy too suspicious. Free internet? CHEAP internet? fuck no. Thank god FB didn't come in india, otherwise the internet in india would've been fucked.

And if you start torrenting on it, you're fucked if you aren't using private trackers because the ISP (reliance) keeps track of all the torrent trackers and logs your data so that they know when you're pirating shit.

Also, there's going to be a motion to jail people for three years if they pirate.

DOn't do it on shitty networks, DL movies from streaming sites directly, that is safer.

You're a pussy bro. Mumbai HC ruled you can't jail anyone for torrenting. I downloaded 1.3TB no consequences yet.

Hungarians do not marry brownlings in general, not even for a ticket to a better country. In the cases where I have seen them dating negroids and the like, the social repercussions basically mean they and their children (god forbid) will have to leave anyways. Then again, throughout CE, the only women hooking up with non-whites are probably drug addicts and degenerates, so it's a nice filtering mechanism...

>You're a pussy bro
Keep risking jail for shitty movies, idiot.

It's not just the Indian governemtn, the NSA is doing it, too. And it's worse than you think it is.

All the engineering college hostels will get rekt if they started arresting for torrents

Goa

Based user.
The current indian right is more concerned with religion than with fixing stuff. Perhaps the only thing they tried was failure of a campaign called the clean india campaign, but it didn't amount to anything. They make shitty deals, bow down to china and are extremely corrupt (at least not as corrupt as the left).

I never said I wanted to marry a hungarian.
I was pointing out that Hungarian and other Eastern European girls are much more prettier than British ones.

fuck goa, even i know that much. shimla is the best.

Me, but I know girls abroad don't like indian guys.

yeah, probably.
I haven't met anyone who buys DVDs or has heard of Blu-Ray players.

That's wrong, though.
I've been to the US and I regularly saw a couppple of Indian-American/Chinese couples.

But it mostly happens if the guy has an American accent and was born in the US. Immigrants are avoided like the plague.

And raising taxes and petrol, don't forget that.

>tfw 67 INR = 1 USD
FUCK

It varies. Pew research has found that the majority of Indian-Americans are liberal. Personally I'm a libertarian. But I'd rather have Trump as president than Hillary.

Paki knows what's up

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't research dictate that richer families tend to favor Democrats over Republicans?
That could explain why Indian Americans tend to vote Democrat because Indian American households have the highest annual income in America among every ethnic group

I live in Texas which is a conservative state. Most of the Indians I know lean conservative. So I haven't found that to be true in my experience.

>_______ do not marry brownlings in general,

Is a myth brotha

Ausbro laying out the truth

I see
Maybe it only applies to blue stated then?