Boyfucking & Islam

Is that just an afghan thing, or is fucking little boys up the ass a thing in other muslim countries too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNxQhWXbDdM
info.publicintelligence.net/HTT-PashtunSexuality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah i think they have it in germany now

I'd kill anyone that tried to fuck my ass

but if you kill them they win according to the weedman himself

pakistan

youtube.com/watch?v=xNxQhWXbDdM

incidentally most of the muslims responsible for stuff like rotheram are pakistani

This sick practice is a Pathan cultural thing which are based in North West Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Rest of us fuck little girls like a normal person.

boy fucking is tradition around Iran/Afghanistan/Pakistan/Indian culture.

It stems from the top 10-20% of muslims with money having harems of women, so the lower tier get goats and boy ass. Ever hear of man love thursdays?

>fuck little girls like a normal person.
>little girls
ohh thanks god!

also if you're a catholic priest

RELIGION
IS
FOR
FAGS

.pdf link to The Human Terrain Team AF-6, assigned to the 2nd Marine Expeditionary Battalion's report on Pashtun cultural traditions regarding male sexuality (little boys).

info.publicintelligence.net/HTT-PashtunSexuality

Tripletic consecutive dubs of little boy fucking

Truly a miracle of the universe

>shittalk Islam
>b-but muh Christians
everytime

It's pretty common across brown people, it seems
Why do you think vlad the impaler spent his life shoving poles up turks' asses until they died? He was captured by them as a little boy and almost certainly raped

All Muslims are buttfucking faggots.

Its a Greek thing, Alexander the Fag felt like he needed to spread the wonders of boy-pucci sex Eastwards...fast forward 2000 yrs and........

This is fucking disgusting, I'm in Afghanistan right now and just married my fifteen year old aunt. Forcing young boys to let you fuck their ass is nigro tier shit.

Proof.

post Aunt's pic or GTFO

No, I'm Muslim and I refuse to let anyone look at my wife's face.

As much as I dislike you people, I do believe your sense of humour is dark but still very innocent because you guys actually don't know better.