Other urls found in this thread:

tankler.com/japan-to-hire-1-million-filipino-nurses-90
vimeo.com/41383840
fapality.com/2909/?b=br
youtube.com/watch?v=49lw0lD7zcA
maldraw.deviantart.com
youtube.com/watch?v=zPb_ThaPE_0
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
freeadultstoriesdaily.tumblr.com/post/110966965921/my-first-bbc-a-little-asian-sluts-journey
youtube.com/watch?v=ytkOwZAhH4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We still coming

Any idea why they are?

>2.1 is replacement

Still a long way to go.

You just need Islam

In the 12th century, Ibn Rushd, claimed that women were equal to men in all respects and possessed equal capacities to shine, citing examples of female warriors among the Arabs, Greeks and Africans to support his case.[68] In the early history of Islam, examples of notable female Muslims who fought during the Muslim conquests and Fitna (civil wars) as soldiers or generals included Nusaybah bint Ka'ab[69] a.k.a. Umm Amarah, Aisha,[70] Kahula and Wafeira.[71]

Is it that not being hypocrisy?
You don't like immigrants in your country, but want immigrant become Japan to that you?

It's not even at 1.5, FAGGOT.

Wow it's almost like birthrates constantly fluctuate and no population is just gonna let itself go extinct or something.

It's all the phillipino girls that married 70 year old men for visas.

Japs never had a problem in the first place.

Their tiny island is overpopulated and eventually the oldies will all die off.

Everything is going great.

Just be islam

You will eventually accept immigrants it's only a matter of time. Japan's economy cannot be sustained much longer like that.

Good job, Japan.

tankler.com/japan-to-hire-1-million-filipino-nurses-90

rice benis in bagina :DD

Congrats.

I understand the importance of protecting your culture and racial heritage, but can I be one of the few allowable white people to live amongst you?

I promise I'm not a weeb.

Both the Qu'ran – Islam's sacred text – and the spoken or acted example of the Prophet Muḥammad (Sunnah) advocate the rights of women and men equally to seek knowledge.[36] The Qu'ran commands all Muslims to exert effort in the pursuit of knowledge, irrespective of their biological sex: it constantly encourages Muslims to read, think, contemplate and learn from the signs of God in nature.[36] Moreover, Muḥammad encouraged education for both males and females: he declared that seeking knowledge was a religious duty binding upon every Muslim man and woman.[37] Like her male counterpart, each woman is under a moral and religious obligation to seek knowledge, develop her intellect, broaden her outlook, cultivate her talents and then utilise her potential to the benefit of her soul and her society.[38]

*sound of economy booming *

Just be Muslim

Oooga booga where da nip women at? JK, don't let immigrants come.

The interest of the Prophet Muḥammad in female education was manifest in the fact that he himself used to teach women along with men.[38] Muḥammad's teachings were widely sought by both sexes, and accordingly at the time of his death it was reported that there were many female scholars of Islam.[37] Additionally, the wives of the Prophet Muḥammad – particularly Aisha – also taught both women and men; many of Muḥammad's companions and followers learned the Qu'ran, ḥadīth and Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh) from Aisha.[39] Notably, there was no restriction placed on the type of knowledge acquired: a woman was free to choose any field of knowledge that interested her.[40] Because Islam recognises that women are in principle wives and mothers, the acquisition of knowledge in fields which are complementary to these social roles was specially emphasised.[41]

Want to fuck?

Be Muslim first

Well you know... The US fucked the sandniggers and who is taking the refugees in?

But don't worry Japan I'm coming to increase that birth rate of yours so that your people don't totally dissapear. Thank me later

I'll add to it by flying over and raw fucking all your women.

>G'day nips, where ya shielas at?

While it was not common for women to enroll as students in formal religious schools, it was common for women to attend informal lectures and study sessions at mosques, madrasat and other public places. For example, the attendance of women at the Fatimid Caliphate's "sessions of wisdom" (majālis al-ḥikma) was noted by various historians, including Ibn al-Tuwayr, al-Muṣabbiḥī and Imam.[43][43] Historically, some Muslim women played an important role in the foundation of many religious educational institutions, such as Fatima al-Fihri's founding of the University of al-Karaouine in 859 CE.[44] According to the 12th-century Sunni scholar Ibn 'Asakir, there were various opportunities for female education in what is known as the Islamic Golden Age. He writes that women could study, earn ijazahs (religious degrees) and qualify as ulama and Islamic teachers.[45] Similarly, al-Sakhawi devotes one of the twelve volumes of his biographical dictionary Daw al-Lami to female religious scholars between 700 and 1800 CE, giving information on 1,075 of them.[46]

It's not that we don't want immigrants, we don't want low IQ criminal shitskin muslims. Asians, in my eyes, are welcome in Europe.

But our economy has stable 2% growth and the GDP 6 times bigger than of Dutch. Also many technology, inovation, brands, etc. Do you think it that not enough?

Some scholars[62][63] refer to verse 28:23 in the Quran and to Khadijah, Muhammad's first wife, a merchant before and after converting to Islam, as indications that Muslim women may undertake employment outside their homes.

And when he came to the water of Madyan, he found on it a group of men watering, and he found besides them two women keeping back (their flocks). He said: What is the matter with you? They said: We cannot water until the shepherds take away (their sheep) from the water, and our father is a very old man.

Phillipina dream: be trap; marry old Kapanese man for visa; be nurse in Japan; be Rent-A-Girl.

Not good enough

Convert to Islam now

Based Nippon. How do Japanese people think about European immigrants? Japan seems like a cool place to live in for some time, but i'm not sure if the Japanese are hostile or not.

I don't get why ANY country is falling for the low birth rate meme. First the leftists tell us the planet is overpopulated, then they tell us the population is too low and therefor we need to be flooded by seventh century barbarians who want to murder us all.

Plus, in the case of America, this is coming from a government that tells us the unemployment rate is only 4%...since they no longer count anyone unemployed for longer that 6 months in a country where 94 million have no jobs.

learn gooder english

Otherwise, good job on the population growth tho famalam. Abe needs to get cracking and remove all that anime so your men have no choice but to go 3D.

Medieval bimarestan or hospitals included female staff as female nurses. Muslim hospitals were also the first to employ female physicians, such as Banu Zuhr family who served the Almohad caliph ruler Abu Yusuf Yaqub al-Mansur in the 12th century.[72] This was necessary due to the segregation of male and female patients in Islamic hospitals. Later in the 15th century, female surgeons were employed at Şerafeddin Sabuncuoğlu's Cerrahiyyetu'l-Haniyye (Imperial Surgery).[73]

Because Asian chick literately belong to the white cock

Just let Islam do the work

good for you shinji you didnt run away

The Japanese don't care about political correctness, they probably see what's going on in the rest of the world with muslim subhumans and want nothing to do with it so they're just not pushing the low birth rate Jew meme anymore.

According to all schools of Islamic law, the injunctions of the sharī'ah of Islam apply to all Muslims, male and female, who have reached the age of majority – and only to them.[25] All Muslims are in principle equal before the law.[91] The Qu'ran especially emphasises that its injunctions concern both men and women in several verses where both are addressed clearly and in a distinct manner, such as in Sūrat al-Aḥzāb at 33:35 ('Verily, men who surrender unto God, and women who surrender...').

Compare the egilitaarianism of islam to this shit

>Birthrate increasing despite the herbivore men crisis
>Economy rising despite the lost generation/abenomics crisis
this doesn't fit the narrative at all! I wonder who's behind that?

Automation will come soon. Hold out, Nipbros.

And they all want and need islam

2 nukes weren't enough

Just be islam

Islam is needed to finish the job

niggers sneaking in

vimeo.com/41383840

It's a lot harder to be an immigrant to Japan than it is to America. Apparently they are losing the restrictions to import more foreign manual laborers because Japanese youth are too apathetic and lazy to actually get a job and help their country.

Most Muslim majority countries, and some Muslim minority countries, follow a mixed legal system, with positive laws and state courts, as well as sharia-based religious laws and religious courts.[92] Those countries that use Sharia for legal matters involving women, adopt it mostly for personal law; however, a few Islamic countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen apply the entire sharia code in legal matters for Muslim women.[93]

Fuck off white pigs.

You are the most hypocrites.

You talk white race superior to black because of IQ, crime rate, divorce rate, university acceptance rate, when we Japanese have higher IQ, lower crime rate, lower divorce, higher university than you. Not to mention we not as immoral like you.

All white can brag about is how they was kings, they have bigger penis when that is precisely what that to complain to that blacks/negros.

You talk like barbaric savage, "ooga booga imma immigrate Japan", "ooga booga imma fuck all Japanese pussy", "ooga booga aaaah" like fucking negroes and blacks in your very own country which is what you dislike most.

Tokyo 2020, will be of that the last straw of the desert... When people finally become realize you are stupid. And the Parliament as they have of been discuss to ban citizenship to gaijin marry native Japanese, they will enact law and make it become ban for that. And Japan will turn more xenophobic than ever, because your thoughts are actions that become thoughts for Japan.

Underrated post.

According to verse 4:31 of Islam's sacred text, both men and women have an independent economic position: 'For men is a portion of what they earn, and for women is a portion of what they earn. Ask God for His grace. God has knowledge of all things.'[109] Women therefore are at liberty to buy, sell, mortgage, lease, borrow or lend, and sign contracts and legal documents.[109] Additionally, women can donate money, act as trustees and set up a business or company.[109] These rights cannot be altered, irrespective of marital status.[109] When a woman is married, she legally has total control over the dower – the mahr or bridal gift, usually financial in nature, while the groom pays to the bride upon marriage – and retains this control in the event of divorce.[109][110]

Oy vey but you cannot do it you racist!

Just convert to islam

I noticed many nip girls have had major nog fever lately. Nigger man is Japan's new Charisma Man kek

Come to Islam submit to ALLAH

it's a meme coinslot nigger

They better have some Islam to fix that

You're still 1/3th short Japan...

>nd the Parliament as they have of been discuss to ban citizenship to gaijin marry native Japanese, they will enact law and make it become ban for that.

pls do the more countries turn futher right on these issues the better

Don't worry bro its all banter...Most people like japan here. I like japan very much, because of it's culture, history and the mentality of its people. So I hope you don't change

nice try takahashi

Japan has too many people anyway. 100+ million on those small islands is ridiculous

Qu'ranic principles, especially the teaching of zakāh or purification of wealth, encourage women to own, invest, save and distribute their earnings and savings according to their discretion.[109] These also acknowledge and enforce the right of women to participate in various economic activities.[109]

It's 2016, how can you even be this racist, honestly you are everything that is wrong with this world. Not only are you utterly stupid, bereft of any kind of logical thinking, you are belligerent about it. You are driven to browbeat others with your monstrous lack of intelligence. What you need to do is kill your family, your children if you have any (God forbid), and then stick a shotgun in your mouth and blow your own head clean off for the betterment of the human race. Do it. Promise everyone here that you will. So that we can sleep better, you disgusting piece of shit.

Sorry towelhead, despite some political differences, NE Asia has chosen the glorious enlightened path of Western civilization.

Your moon God offers only stagnation , endless war, and kebabs.

the niggers will come wether you like it or not, naruto.

whites and asians were created to serve BIG BLACK COCK

I myself am the son of a superior black alpha male who BLACKED my gorgeus white mother.

Asian men must abstain from sex in order for true diversity to happen.

In contrast to many other cultures, a woman in Islam has always been entitled as per sharī'ah law to keep her family name and not take her husband's name.[111] Therefore, a Muslim woman has traditionally always been known by the name of her family as an indication of her individuality and her own legal identity: there is no historically practiced process of changing the names of women be they married, divorced or widowed.[111] With the spread of modern, western-style state bureaucracies across the Islamic world from the nineteenth century onwards, this latter convention has come under increasing pressure, and it is now commonplace for Muslim women to change their names upon marriage.

NO!!!!!!!!!!! you need a lower population so we can import """doctors""" and """engineers""" from the third world! globalism is the future!

This precisely.
Although I did not understand half of the last parragraph I get what Nipman says.
Any Cred Forums argument for saying that whites are a superior race relative to blacks can also work to argue that asians are a master race relative to whites.
And anyone who unironically wants to immigrate to Japan, fuck a Japanese woman, etc, has precisely, precisely, the exact same behaviour as a sandnigger who comes to Europe as a rapefugee.

And western civilization got its values from Islam

>Fuck off white pigs
>only reason not living in semi-stone age is because of white people
>Japan doesn't need any foreigners
>still uses Chinese characters and customs from a 1000 years ago

Bernard Lewis says that classical Islamic civilization granted free Muslim women relatively more property rights than women in the West, even as it sanctified three basic inequalities between master and slave, man and woman, believer and unbeliever.[112] Even in cases where property rights were granted in the West, they were very limited and covered only upper class women.[113] Over time, while women's rights have improved elsewhere, those in many Muslim-dominated countries have remained comparatively restricted.[114][115]

Aus/Jap would be a Wise Choice, we need to Deus Vult somehow with the Japs technology and our Genetic superiority the New World Crusade Purging shall be splendid!

Time for them to switch to Arabic and ALLAH

Combine with Islam and purification of
AUSNIGGER culture

Arab women msu submit to BLIG BLACK COCK too.

fapality.com/2909/?b=br

Women's property rights in the Quran are from parents and near relatives. woman, according to Islamic tradition, does not have to give her pre-marriage possessions to her husband and receive a mahr (dower) which she then owns.[116] Furthermore, any earnings that a woman receives through employment or business, after marriage, is hers to keep and need not contribute towards family expenses. This is because, once the marriage is consummated, in exchange for ‘‘tamkin’’ (sexual submission), a woman is entitled to nafaqa – namely, the financial responsibility for reasonable housing, food and other household expenses for the family, including the spouse, falls entirely on the husband.[64][65] In traditional Islamic law, a woman is also not responsible for the upkeep of the home and may demand payment for any work she does in the domestic sphere.[117]

Civilized blackbird that is

Fuck off it did Mohammaed

Based. Good luck, Japan.

Yes you do!

When I read this thread I feel sad, because I past liked Europe and America persons, and now is uneducated to Japan.

I do not want be impolite but I ask not to come Japan, because is our country, and you have your country, too, please.

Yes it fucked off from AUSNIGGER tiny brain

Japan can't handle the banter. Sad!

>be nip
>work 16h per day
>live in shoebox

better lazy ruin than that...

Lets go cunt how'd you do last crusades? oh yeah Christianity fucked you off the face of the earth back to shithole countries

Well done! Probably the most healthy culture and people on earth.

I am sad you not muslim

>Japanese technology
>most advanced toilets in the word
>city hall doesn't even have one fucking computer
Kind of goes hand in hand with all those no guns that you have is Dawnunda

Okay Malay faggot come back when you aren't shitting in the streets stupid monkey chink

We won the crusades and got the BYZANTINE and BECOME THEM

Chinks are xommie insects

Not
Muslim

Property rights enabled some Muslim women to possess substantial assets and fund charitable endowments. In mid-sixteenth century Istanbul, 36.8% of charitable endowments (awqāf) were founded by women.[118] In eighteenth century Cairo, 126 out of 496 charitable foundations (25.4%) were endowed by women.[119] Between 1770 and 1840, 241 out of 468 or 51% of charitable endowments in Aleppo were founded by women.[120]

How's the Jewish cucking going my friend? sorry Jewmerica isn't invited gl with Hillary Clinton in office

Muḥammad favoured women to men in some aspects of testimony: in matters concerning women, the testimony of a man is not accepted by itself, whereas a woman's testimony alone is accepted.[156]

The real reason he is sad is because all the arab women go with SUPERIOR BIG BLACK COCK

Come on, Achmed, accept your fate as a sissy femboi cuckold slave...

It is time!

How can you have a birthrate of 1.46? Is the 0.46 a retarded baby? It should either be 1 or 2. Whole numbers make more sense with regards to the birthrate

I am Japanese and I have legal register weapon (rifle).

If I see foreigner touch my family I shot them in face.

Get fucked muslim DOG

Don't worry bud I'm coming to give you attractive, tall, hafu children.

Discussions on the topic of domestic violence and Islam tend to centre on part of a single verse of the Qu'ran – the thirty-fourth ayat of Sūrat an-Nisāʼ (4:34) – which has been claimed to permit mild physical discipline of a wife as a last resort in the event of 'disloyalty', such as an extra-marital affair or similar phenomenon. However, this claim is seen as problematic on at least two important levels.

Firstly, the word in this verse which is understood as 'beating' or 'hitting' in English – 'w’aḍribūhunna – is derived from the Arabic root word ḍaraba, which has over fifty derivations and definitions, including 'to separate', 'to oscillate' and 'to play music'.[159] Even within the Qu'ran itself, the most common use of this word is not with the definition 'to beat', but as verb phrases which provide a number of other meanings, including several which are more plausible within the context of 4:34, such as 'to leave [your wife in the event of disloyalty]', and 'to draw them lovingly towards you [following temporarily not sleeping with them in protest at their disloyal behaviour]'.[160]

>proxyfag
>people baiting a proxyfag

Are you people bored or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=49lw0lD7zcA

Get Raped Fear my Steel you shall feel the slashing of my cold iron through your chink head, your soul purged cast down to hell Muslims will be history by the time the God King Rises and sends forth his army upon the shitholes of this world Islam what?

Arab women favor BBC over mini muslim micropenis

>have legal register weapon (rifle).
>If I see foreigner touch my family I shot them in face.
XD

Open a 餃子の王将 or a バミア and a モスin New York and I won't come to Japan anymore. Deal?

Fucked with Islam being true philosophy

Japan doesn't actually have a herbivore men crisis.
The western media just like to report it because it is a fun story.

>the japanese don't have sex, lol xD
>Wow, a whole nation of people that don't have sex :O

Meanwhile, Japan still has a higher birthrate than several western countries. Its probably even higher than those of white people in America and Canada.

That's a long fucking way from accepting africans, indians, europeans, middle easterners, pacific islanders...

zitto animale

But those blacks are muslim

>economy worse than 25 years ago
>work all day to afford shoebox home
>watch animu where everyone looks white because you are jelly of how we look

Maybe you guys arent all that smart, just betas. Why not give your women to a white if you dont want to fuck them anyway?

Gratz

If you see foreigner touch your wife you fall to your knees and submit to him, obediantly watching from the cuck shed.

We're not going to immigrate. We're just going to fuck your wives and girlfriends. We already did your mom.

We have to protect Ortjodox from Catjolic

Bullshit.
What gun is it?
Post timestamp.

we need to diversify japanese animes

Cool

Secondly, accepting physical violence – no matter how symbolic – as a legitimate marital disciplinary tool is perceived as being contradictory to the ethos of marriage as described in the Qu'ran: (i) according to 30:21, one of God's signs is the creation of the 'love and mercy' between married couples which is meant to characterise this type of relationship; and (ii) at 4:19, men are exhorted to 'consort with their wives in kindness'.

>implying africa isn't filled to the brim with christians

Sharī'ah law addresses domestic violence through the concept of darar or harm that encompasses several types of abuse against a spouse, including physical abuse. The laws concerning darar state that if a woman is being harmed in her marriage, she can have it annulled: physically assaulting a wife violates the marriage contract and is grounds for immediate divorce.[161]

yeah, living here I can't imagine where the media get this from.. they guys are all as horny as fuck and the girls are rather keen too..
Honestly I think it because some fat yank reporter couldn't get laid and decided to assuage his ego.

>where everyone looks white

I love this meme. Here's what you really look like.

CHRISTIANS are left to die while
Merkel
Take in muslim

>MUH ECONOMY IS THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE
>WHO CARES ABOUT SOCIAL COHESION AND GENERAL SAFETY WITHIN SOCIETY

>MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

>RIGHT MY JEWISH OVERLORDS??!?!

Please fuck off you stupid faggot

also

>implying your women worship anything other than BBC

This is completely hypocritical on my part, but i don't care.
Japon is going to be the last human country on earth, and i fully intend for my bloodline to partake in galactic exploration and colonisation.

It's not like i'll be a drain. I won't touch welfare, i'll know the language, i'll work, both sides of my families have always been law-abiding and quiet, fighting in wars when needed.

Don't worry, as long as you don't change your immigration laws, you will never have a problem about immigration.
Changing immigration is your second biggest potential threat, the biggest being a simplification of japanese.

You'll be fine.
We'll be fine ;3

Just be Muslim cunt

AR-15 5.56 45 mm.
And I won't like bullshit, because stinks...
I think picture is good?

We will be fine when Islam takes over the world

Once they come to germany however, they all (both the women and the sissy arab men)convert to BBC WORSHIP

Just keep voting to keep immigration practically non existent, and I'll keep coming over every now and then to throw tourism money at you in a reserved manner so long as you dont turn into north korea

I hate black men and I am sloghtly gay

Shut up! Economy IS the only important thing in life. Even Salazar knew that

Someone get this heathen out of here.
This is a Christian imageboard.

Wait
Are you a girl or a boy

It's the same type of bullshit like "Lol, Japan is weird, you eat squid." like really? Americans put Pineapple on their Pizza or Ketchup on their fucking steak or peanut butter/banana sandiwich and they have the audacity to call someone else weird?

All bias.

Also witness my awesome drawings from Drawthread God

maldraw.deviantart.com

aren't the muslims too busy fucking goats and children to worry about girls ?

Sharī'ah court records from the Ottoman period illustrate the ability of women to seek justice when subject to physical abuse: as a notable 1687 case from Aleppo demonstrates, courts gave out penalties such as corporal punishment to abusive husbands.[161]

Mind you we are the builders of western civilization

We was and are the Byxantine empire

>Economy IS the only important thing in life

It really isn't faggot. Salazar lived in a different time then you and me.

Am i so ugly that you don't know?

A sixteenth-century fatwa issued by the Şeyhülislam (Shaykh al-Islam, the highest religious authority in the jurisdiction) of the Ottoman Empire stated that in the event of a judge becoming aware of serious spousal abuse, he has the legal authority to prevent the husband hurting his wife 'by whatever means possible', including ordering their separation (at the request of the wife).[161]

Why did free thinking Christian European created so many nations

Yet "best religion islam that allows womanz and men to be equel" are still stuck if not reverted to economical status of nations from 600-1600 AD?

If Islam soo great , why nations such as Iran , Afganistan , Turkey which for awhile embraced secular law are destroyed by Islam revolution.

Fact is Islam is good for for war morngering and coqunering , it creates s medium were you follow or you die.

Secondly you are not free to explore , build and grow... you are a servent for GOD and your religios leaders.

Thridly you desexualize womans so they don't have power over men , what kind of men needs to disarm womans ... weak men who cannot control their womans.

Men who control woman , don't progress are not better , since they don't strive to be better. It's easy mode to breed when you just pay the father and her some dowery, to breed.

Your religion doesn't allow thinking, it punishes does that question your ways , usually with death. It rewards blind followling and faith... but i'm sorry these are not enough to build great nations.

Now you speak of equality and that woman were given rights tell me the name of a few Muslim womas devote followers who in the last 1600 have made great made a name for themselfs and the last 100 years don't count.
You speak of exception, tells us what the
Quran says about woman.

It says she MUST ALWAYS obey her father or her husband. There is no exception to this, she is s slave to her father or her husband.

Plus it usually talks about muslim womans , and it speaks of other women of other faiths can be taken as slaves.

So how about you live with your beliefs in peace , and leave the world alone? why is it so important that everybody convert?

Why does your GOD gives you a right to murder those that refuse to convert?

Life is not precious in Islam , and womans are second class citizens

>you have your country

That is no longer true. See you soon.

Wrong

The Quran makes clear man and woman are equal and must be educated

They have equal economic rights
And we was thriving until the CIA supported Fundies

You should continue being a fat dumb
Gypsy

not your country though; if it wasn't for the British you would still be eating your own shit and living in huts.

僕たちは同じ気持ちですよ。

However, the difference is that most of the stuff here is nothing but talk, and meanwhile others are doing those things here.

We made pjilosophy so we are the thinkin man's relifion

Go preach to the gullible.

Wrong. If it wasn't for the British we would be able to invade Thailand and convert those heathens

You look like a qt sissy femboy :3

perfect for BBC

>it's another let's annoy the japs thread

You are the gullible one for ignoring facts

well, thank fuck you failed.

You're not ugly, it's just your yes and skin being too soft. Do you eat anything special for diet?

Nippon bringing the banter!

Thank you Abe.

All these talk about sissy FEMBOYS MADE ME ANGRY THAT ANOTHER FUCKING MALAYSIAN POSTED A PHOTO OF A FUCKING FEMBOY AND CLAIMED IT WAS I THE MALAYSIAN DRAWFAG

FUCK THAT GUY

エアソフト持ってる女の子ww笑
可愛い〜!(*-*)

My diet different in I eat meat cuddle popcorn

Denial.

Accept your fate, little Achhmed, BBC will come to you and arabia will be diverse at last.

Silly Nippon we are winning

Using the west's own media against them

Trump is our instrument to kill of Wahhabis and bring forth the NEW ETERNAL GOLDEN AGE

Whut

You cuddle popcorn?

Too late, Takashi.

You can't stop the pure white Argentinian seed.

You call lies facts, and I'm free to tell you what I think of them: Complete wank.
Piss off.

>countries need immigrants because of declining birth rates
I love this meme.

FUCK YOU

YOU WERE THAT FAGGOT WHO POSTED THAT TWINK PIC AND SAID IT WAS ME

>maldraw.deviantart.com
>cuck chan

LMAO

Habanero sauce meat cuddle popcorn

Peace and tolerance.

What you think is not necessarily true

But don't worry we are overrunning Europe

How do you like it?

Why not be a patreon

Which twink pic?

I already know you crave BBC but I didn't post any twink pics.

Was that in another thread?

NO FUCK YOU

I AM
NOT A FEMBOY

How many babies did you father this morning?

YOU ARE A FUCKING MALAYSIAN IN GERMONEY AND YOU POSTED SOME TWINK PIX AND CLAIMED IT WAS
ME
ON MY
THREAD

REEEEEEEEE

You know I have to respect the Japanese. They've stuck with their culture for hundreds of years and aren't afraid to be proud of it through glorious empire and nuclear annihilation.
Wish more of my countrymen had the same spirit.

if islam ever did ''''''win''''' all you degenerate goat fuckers would do is find another reason to kill each other. sounds like a win to me.

so tsundere :P

Care to explain what the fuck that is?

CUDDLE POPCORN

We only kill infidels and Wahhabis

Empty words, fuccboi.

I WILL MAKE SURE YOU PAY

pls be my human gf

You buy pocket version supermarket as this

>stuck with their culture
More like took all of it from China and then let it ferment for 200 years.

Mohammad is the most popular name in Britian

Mayor of London? Muslim

>Cuddle popcorn
Do you think that popcorn is cute?

get under the burqa you qt little trap :3

imagine that big black cock just sliding down your throat like a haram sausage

Keep being based!

Japan seriously needs 3 more nukes.

and then throw to meat and listen to Prussia army march while eat as this

The ancestors of most Japanese will be proud, we'll be able to look them in the eyes when we meet again.

In recent years, numerous prominent scholars in the tradition of Orthodox Islam have issued fatwas (legal opinions) against domestic violence. These include the Shī'ite scholar Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah, who promulgated a fatwa on the occasion of the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women in 2007 which states that Islam forbids men from exercising any form of violence against women;[162] and Shakyh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani, the Chairman of the Islamic Supreme Council of America, who co-authored The Prohibition of Domestic Violence in Islam (2011) with Dr. Homayra Ziad.[163]

Why the fuck do (((economists))) always freak out over a decreasing birth rate? Sure, you would have an aging population and stress on infrastructures but the younger workers will just work more, it's not like its going to be anuddah shoah and you need syrian rapists imported or bust.

Now stop censoring porn and you'll make them even more horny.

More porn can lead to more fucking.

More fucking can lead to more babies.

It also frees up lots of administrative resources and law enforcement that would otherwise be spent on useless censorship laws.

>Not to mention we not as immoral like you.
>Mass rapes in chingchong

I SWEAR I DID NOT DO IT

ONLY THING I DID WAS YOUR WIFE

We don't want you ugly dumb foreigners, who can only be shitty low English teachers.
You can't speak our language
You don't integrate
You're fucking weebs
You try and rape our women because you can't get any Japanese pussy above 5/10
Fuck off

Why the fuck do you listen to Prussian marches while eating and why a Wehrmacht cross on your food
Nips are fucking weird

If you are feminine enough maybe I'll pound your ass so that you will never humiliate me again

With something that hot you are lucky if you die; much better than being on the toilet all day with a flaming asshole.

JUST CONVERT TO ISLAM

it's because someone needs to a) take care of the old people and b) pay taxes to cover this support and pensions

That 'someone' is the working age population - which is the younger people.

None of this though is reason to fuck your whole country by infecting it with 3rd world scum.

>implying that means anything
A few more terror attacks on that eyesore and the country will have taken the red pill as a suppository.
Then everything will re-Christianise, Protestants and Catholics will shake hands, then fuck you and all your ilk straight in the mouth.
Fuccboi.

You say that now, but youre women know they want one thing: BBC

YOU WERE IN THAT THREAD I MADE I KNOW IT

>immoral like you
Need more nukes

For real, are you a girl or a trap?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH A GIRL

GIRL GIRL GIRL IN A SCHOOL UNIFORM FUCK YESSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAA

For fun.
You dumb monkey

>winning
The only victory in your shitty country is walking down the street without being raped, faggot

Tell me when your news stop being so SJW

I am girl and I have trap in my apartment if crime, like alarm

Why are you so tsundere?

We all know that most japanese men look like inbred mongoloids, thats why the women what white men.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT WHEN I DON'T HAVE A ROOM TEMPERATURE IQ YOU STONE AGE FUCKWIT?

haha.

going to japan and swinging my big American dick and dollar around is gonna be great.

Japanese women will love it all.

sucka

keep fucking japs, prove the world we don't need cuckery

You are talking about HINDU INDIA

Its because of the immigrants, immigration is good for japan!

no I think you dont quite understand me

I am a superior mixed race BBC ALPHA MALE

you are simply a malasian fuccboi

As your bull it is my job to help you accept your fate as a BBC SISSY KEKOLD CUMSLUT

my dick in your tight little mouth ought to shut you up :3

ISLAM MADE SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY

HABE RESPECT AND SUBMIT

Learn to handle Bartz, you overly sensitive squint eyed fucktard.

You sure are heavily guarded. Gun and traps, based fem nip.

South Korea is following the trail of Japan's population decline.

But despite it, my country's people aren't that dumb to pick Abe again.

NO I WILL MAKE YOU
PAY FOR MOCKING ME THE DRAWTHREAD GOD

YOUR PEIPLE LILE ISLAM

Those ARE the immigrants

Congratz bro, Chinkfag here.

Please tell me you are impotent

Keep up the fucking, Japan.
Maybe get a real army while you're at it.

There is a long and rich tradition of romantic love in Islamic culture. In traditional Islamic societies, love between men and women was widely celebrated,[187] and both the popular and classical literature of the Muslim world is permeated with works on this theme. The Arab love story of Lāyla and Majnūn was arguably more widely known amongst Muslims than that of Romeo and Juliet in (Northern) Europe,[187] while Jāmī's Yusuf (Joseph) and Zulaykhā – which is based upon the narrative in Surah Yusuf, the twelfth surah of the Qu'ran – is a seminal text in the Persian, Urdu and Bengali literary canons. The theme of romantic love continues to suffuse modern and even postmodern fiction from the Islamic world: the 2006 Nobel Prize in Literature winner Orhan Pamuk's signature novel The Black Book (1990) is a nominal detective story with extensive meditations on mysticism and obsessive love, while another feted Turkish writer, Elif Şafak, intertwines romantic love and Sufism in 2010's The Forty Rules of Love: A Novel of Rumi.[188]

AND I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR FAILING TO SUBMIT TO BIG BLACK COCK

On the other hand, we could team up on the japanese trap and make her our muslim bbc slut...

Dirty chink

the most pure form of love in islam is the love of a qt malasian femboi

No. Because I will make you pay for mocking my appearance

I AM NOT A WEAK FEMBOY

All the white males are giving the Jap women children now. YES JAPAN!

This is fake, anything besides a shotgun is illegal here.
Please post timestamp with close ups of the gun with your mask

In Islamic mysticism or Sufism, romantic love is viewed as a metaphysical metaphor for the love of God. However, the importance of love extends beyond the metaphorical: ibnʿArabī, who is widely recognised as the 'greatest of spiritual masters [of Sufism]', posited that for a man, sex with a woman is the occasion for experiencing God's 'greatest self-disclosure' (the position is similar vice-versa):[189]

'The most intense and perfect contemplation of God is through women, and the most intense union is the conjugal act.'[190]

>More porn can lead to more fucking.
>More fucking can lead to more babies.
Why then are we more sexual than ever before but have lower birth rates? Sounds like less sex equals more babies.

Then you will get nuked again and you will worship white dick again Jap bastard.

Your gene pool needs diversification. When I go to Japan I am going to fuck all your top tier women. Might even try go for a threesome. If they are so easy to fuck in Aus, it must be easy there.
They worship white cock.

Wtf nippontas can't speak engrish for shit.

THEN GO FUCK THE FAGGOT THAT BETRAYED ME

B-but Mr Shekelstein said Japan has to adopt multicultutre otherwise you won't survive?

YES YOU ARE

I WILL FEED YOU WITH MY DELICIOUS CUM

YOU WILL SUBMIT LITTLE FEMBOI, AND WILL PROVIDE ACCESS TO YOUR BOIPUCCI

I had an alarm, what is it SECOM? The one with the little plastic key?

Islam will NEVER take over the world, fuck off you filthy shit-skin.

Don't worry about the assholes in this thread, just find yourself a 3D Japanese waifu, put a baby in her and encourage other Japanese men to do the same so that Japan and the Japanese people survive. I'm on your side, kid. :)

>Low birthrate
>Imply niggers will be needed
>Suddenly nipps start fucking

Really would not be surprised if this was the case

NO

I HATE NIGGERS AND PREFER ARAB COCK

'''islamic love'''

Sissy poz-riddled fuccboi.

>More like took all of it from China and then let it ferment for 200 years.
True, though the same as many other countries and maintained better.
The Anglo-norman version of Old French was the official language of the nobility and court systems after the norman conquest of 1066.
America has had multiple cultures prosper or die in its' history. Different national immigrant groups, or home grown groups (eg. Mormons) setting up different cultures and languages even now.

We already are doing just that as we did before

but he is not here user

only YOU ME and BBC

degeneracy = less babies
family = more babies

If you see my past post I said it was an air soft gun.

im pretty sure my grandfather raped your mother, Kim.
So you shouldn't call is dumb when your basically our unwanted children

probably Airsoft

Nice strawman

Very good

Nobody minds good immigrants, which are cultured, educated, have manners and most importantly WHITE SKIN.

It's just most immigrants are disgusting shitskins worse than animals.

HE IS MALAYSIAN LIKE ME AND I WILL FUCK HIM BAREBACK THAT FAGGOT

When I come to Japan. They will just jump on my dick, only people with degenerate genetics rape

Yes, but still...

Degeneracy = more sex (see homosexuals who have hundreds of partners)
Family = less sex.

YOU LOVE THE NIGGER DICK

ACCEPT IT

DONT YOU LOSE IT WHEN A BIG BLACK COCK CUMS ALL OVER YOUR CUTE LITTLE MALASIAN CLITTY?

Good immigrants are MUSLIMS

that says something like

無人島にありそうなもので

then I can't read the rest,
looks like something you found on google.

I am a man asshole

And I make
Money from dumb pollacks like you

I WILL FUCK HIM TOO

THEN I WILL FUCK YOU

WE CAN HAVE A GLORIOUS FEMBOI BBC THREESOME

>but negroes&abos are evil

And you're not white :^)

a) you don't think Sufi's are 'real muslims' b) see pic

YES, FIND THAT FAGGOT SAKURAHIME HE LOVES BLACK COCK

Fuck off Ahmed. I am whiter than you would every be with Muslims forever staining the French Gene pool.

Haha keep dreaming. I live in Tokyo and have only 1 seen a goodlooking Japanese girl dating a foreigner. Enjoy the shit tier girls and getting scammed 30,000 to sleep with a Chinese girl faggit

Bruh why do your women love white dick so much?
Can't walk through Kuala without your women trying to grab dis white dick.
"Please put white baby with blue eyes in my 15 year old daughter."

Lmao you guys are still cucked by us.

Shias are heretics moron

A SISSY FEMBOIS "COCK" IS KNOWN AS A SISSI CLITTI

THE ONLY MONEY YOU MAKE IS WHEN YOU GO OUT AT NIGHT AND WHORE YOURSELF OUT FOR MASCULINE BBC ALPHA NIGGAZ

> enjoy bbc
> looks at flag
I think you should check on your mother she might be getting raped by shit covered refugees

SO DO U

Oh fuck off that's bullshit

We are not Thailand or Philipines

I can't know because not me that install it. It has green light.
( ^ω^ *)

Not for all long time. Before the Happening [The Economic collapse] every country on earth is fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPb_ThaPE_0

TRAP THATS A TRAP

Whites invented and discovered EVERYTHING IMPORTANT. PIC RELATED. MUSLIMS HAVE NEVER ACHIEVED ANYTHING. EVER. ISLAM WILL NEVER TAKE OVER THE WORLD. :)

Of course that is why we still use a lot of Norman French words in legal practices in the Anglo word. Thanks for the serious reply to my shitpost though, always nice to see someone that isn't always ducking around.

Lol but YoU are not welcome there because compared to Asian iq a moortuguese might as well be n'golo m'balambala

Just for that you will be lurking Cred Forums one day and see my big cock in one of your big titty jap girls

Also I LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR AND I WOULD SEE IT IF THIS WERE TRUE

So this statement proved Japanese are just living in the 1900-1940.

But I am the BBC user

silly shemale...

now how about you open those borders for us?

>Oh fuck off that's bullshit

No it's not. :)

>We are not Thailand or Philipines

Yes you are. :)

9/10 - good effort from Japan!

Woah
Back off lads
She's got a gun

More
Like MUSLIMS

The first
Bettery in the world is called

BADGHAD BATTERY

You seem angry, are you a NEET?

its ok, us white folks will come over and enrich you soon enough.

あれ、だって、外人な女の子なら、いい? 日本人がめっちゃ寡黙な可愛い よく言えた だから... (´・ω・`) まあ、寂しいな男、欲しくない でしょう? 天皇陛下のために ちゃう?wwすまん

Yawn

Tell me that once you fuck me asshole

YOU WOULD LOVE TO GET BIG OLD LOADS OF CUM ALL OVER YOUR QT ASIAN FACE

KUALA LUMPUR WILL BECOME DIVERSE

Must be really big surprise to you since you are English. That you in the picture?

Nothing like the recommendation of shitskin invasion by (((economists))) to remind a good homogeneous nation of how much worse they could have it. Any time someone suggests you import people, remember Germany, Sweden, and the rest of migrant-fucked Europe.

They even can shoot gun properly?
I mean, they didn't get drafted ;_;

Let's colanise Japan and fuck our way into their culture like they invaded ours.
Fucking big titty Asians is fun and we spread the white race.

Mate you'd still be living in mud huts if we didn't come over for a visit
That's probably why your women want our dicks so much

We promise we won't blow you up this time

FUCK OFF

TJERE ISNALSONA XHILE GIRL WHOMLOVES NIGGER COCK IN POL

> Be you
> be faggot
>> be you
>> you
>>faggot
Yeah I'm not too worried, the best you can do is a Chinese girl for $300, always funny seeing stupid foreigners disappointment when they can't get any Japanese pussy. The weebs dreams dying

vaporwave letters please go

You leave me no choice

I will make
You
Pay with your ass

Shut up
I could easily kill you with a spoon

And yes, that is me in the picture.

Yes or a costume gun

>The first

""König thought the objects might date to the Parthian period (between 250 BC and AD 224); ""

this is before your child / goat fucking prophet was fucking goats / children... you don't have a point.

Sounds good s'traya.

We can have a cup of tea and a barbeque after!

暗殺教室か? あの漫画好きなのか? 笑ダサいもの出さないでくれwww
yeah I didn't install mine either. It's the probably the same thing that I had. Does it have smoke and fire alarm too?

Our first PM had a Brit wife before divorcing her for another

Let that sink in for a moment

>They even can shoot gun properly?
True

Classy.

Look, you stole our flag. It only seems fair that we steal your country.

I'm over 6 foot so tower all you manlets. Asian girls luv tall men even more than height. When my future waifus are getting pounded against the wall, I will think of this thread and smile.

aww, she cant even type correctly, thats how horny for bbc she is :3

MUSLIMS exidts then

The Israelites where MUSLIMS

たぶん、今警察の人がこのスレをチェックしてるはずだから、みんな危ないことは書き込まない方がいいと思うよ

He couldnt get over his inferiority complexand shame of being a sub human with a white woman, makes sense

Islam is only 1,400 years old whereas the Baghdad Battery is 1,800 years old. I wouldn't expect you to know that though, you pea-brained asshole.

You have to steal me first

Go on fag

Those were the good times.
10/10 would do again

YOULL STOP POSTING THOSE VAPORWAVE LETTERS WHEN I STICK MY DICK IN YOU

were coming for your women hiro like it or not

Yes makes sense that you are so insexuee your only argument is nigger toer?

A simple solution to prevent the gaijin migration coming for your women would be to stop dating body pillows and get to work with the task at hand. Otherwise the Prophecy of Kishimoto will come to pass and your land will be filled with overpowered half-breeds.

Israelites in OT WERE MUSLIMS

BUT I DONT EXPECT TOU TO KNOW THAT

will you let him steal your virginity? :3

これこの子供危なくないのか?
カンガルーってめっちゃムキムキだろ? wwwwww
でも
しょぼんの顔文字ムカつく (´・ω・`)
殴りてえ (´・ω・`)

2020 Olympics there is going to be so much white man sees, Tokyo will drown!!!

Yes to puss you off

Inwouldneven steaddle him

Seed*

I think you are a bit confused.

Your police even check Cred Forums threads?

You are confused

ABRAHAM is muslim Moses is muslim

And they made the BADGHAD battery

韓国女は滅茶苦茶簡単だよな
外国籍欲しがってるから

My 8.5 inch white dick many Asian girls have worshiped will be saluting your women soon enough Jiro.

You: WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Look at you

Imam glad white men are stealing your women

enjoy masturbating to Japanese porn on your lonely flight home, I will smile knowing another weebs Japan dream was crushed

Hey christidiots do it too

Only to detcon the WHOLE OT

well... I always wondered what it was like to argue with a retard... and here I am.

JAPANESE men are so tetarded TJEIR women won't date them

This is why they need islam

The low birthrate proves it

But hey, the typical jap looks like shit

I can imagine beta white girls finding Japan hard now but wait until the tall white Alpha studs come for the Olympics ;)
Your birth rate problem will be solved!!!!

> be you
> can't speak Japanese
> can barely speak English
10/10 good try. Best I can do for you is a Chinese degenerate

No user, I think you might be tetarded.

Are Mods banning Muslims yet?

>implying your not just a little sissy whiteboi

the only men with big dicks are black.

Ausfailians have no xulture but nigger abo culture

And oi oi retardation

Mods should
Ban Ausshits first

まあ、このウェブサイトには大体みんなが女の子って、お母さんしかだけ、会えないと話せないから、こうになれちゃうかな。ムラムラするの猿のようだ。(⌒▽⌒)

Fuck of Ahmed with your trash tier Arab genetics. Your almost as low on the gene pool as Indians

False

My
ARAB cock is the jaegers

IS this why more white girls go for ARAB?

>calling another country retarded
> 3rd world rape shit hole
Amazing autism here

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

わたしも。。。

酷いな...(´・ω・`) なぜか? しょぼんが最高ね。 だれだ、お前? かえろくれ

Amazing autism when your own women who is ugly won't fuck you guys

So sad you have to make sjitty animu just so that you can escape

これは重要なメッセージであるため、 Googleが翻訳使用して:あなたの人々が出て死ぬ前にあなたは、あなたの国境を開く必要があります。あなたは難民に取る必要がありますので、あなたの女性が黒くすることができます。 JAPANは、 BBCの前にネールしなければなりません。

Go to hell

You are no muslim

freeadultstoriesdaily.tumblr.com/post/110966965921/my-first-bbc-a-little-asian-sluts-journey

Ha you dumb nigger lovers can't even get 5/10 pussy
But keep sending your women over who love a Japanese dick and our half Children just to get a visa. Can't count how many of your Aussie women I've fucked

This, my European friend, is what freedom of speech, against a foreign invader, looks like. maybe you can give it a try against the invading muslims... oh wait, you can't.

>implying rice dicks are sexually attractive

wew lad

Weebs shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, good thing their bloodline will immediately stop since their kids will either die alone or kill themselves.

If you want to be Japanese you need 100% Japanese blood, even the Chinese people who have been living here for generations and don't know a word of Chinese aren't considered true Japanese citizens.

せっかく気を使ったのにおまえが毒女だと事実を言わせたいのか

Fick off

You did nothing
We helped the west have philosopjy

Calm down Ahmed, you're just mad because your wife left you and got fucked by us for a visa

Europe deserves Islam. Stay safe and uncucked by foreign devils, based Nip.

Neoplatonism we did it

Aristotle we xauses it

Plato our idea

And Epicurus, our regulation

ISLAM
IS THE FULFILLMENT OF GREEK PHILOSOPJY

Fuck you, you wait to be rapefugeed

birth rate is relative
and rather than increase due to more babies
i believe it is increasing due to more elderly gooks finally dying off
i'm still coming to fuck your nasty teeth having sluts, make ugly gaijin babies with them, run home before the first paternaty suit can clear, and watch them bable engrish on youtube for a laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=ytkOwZAhH4g

That makes 0 sense. Fuck off ahmed

Woah there you silly NEET better not spill your soda all over your messy bedroom floor

> from a country where shit covered refugee dicks are getting more action than you
I know it hurts hans

lmao