Wearing cross 'un-Christian,' says Church of Sweden

You literally can't make this shit up, Sweden never disappoints.

>Leaders of the Church of Sweden, the official government-endorsed religious body, say that wearing a cross necklace is “un-Christian, and that God has a pro-immigration and open-borders philosophy."

>By the way, they insist, homosexuals should be low-key so they don’t “provoke” Muslims.

>The stunning positions taken by the Swedish church group were uncovered by Nima Gholam Ali Pour, who warns in a report for the Gatestone Institute International Policy Council, that the nation is very close to having a “new religion.”

>"In Swedish Christianity, Jesus has been reduced from being the son of God, to an activist fighting for multiculturalism and open borders. According to Archbishop Antje Jackelén of the Church of Sweden, Jesus has clear political positions on both migration and integration policies,”.

>"The leadership of the Church of Sweden no longer wants to lead a Christian community; they want to lead a general ethical association for humanistic values,”

mobile.wnd.com/2016/09/wearing-cross-un-christian-says-church-of-sweden-official/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Reich_Church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessing_Church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are swedish people not hanging these people from the lightposts?

This is blatant treason

Thats what you get when the church receives government money

too pussy to do anything.

This has to be BS, I refuse to believe that these opinions exist in this time and place

It's idolatrous as it violates the 3rd commandment
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image

>Only threat is prison
>Swede prisons are like 5* hotels
>Literally nothing to lose and everything to gain
>Still do nothing

Part of me likes to pretend that Sweden isn't lost.

That makes me uncomfortable. They are destroying the true christian traditions and giving space to the mudshits. What the fuck happened to the viking and shieeet?

So there is still something below what current pope does.

But soon i thing catholics will reach that level too.

Well, the younger generaiton is either cucked or extremely uncucked, I've heard a lot of people talk about stoning feminists

Kill left scum without remorse!

But that's backwards thinking, no?
Shouldn't they be progressive and allow everyone to express themselves and their culture equally?
Dem double standards Sven.

>I've heard a lot of people talk about stoning feminists
Those kids are muslims.

no, muslims don't give a fuck about feminists in sweden

>extremely uncucked

This will happen eventually it just depends on whether or not it'll be too late. All younger generations rebel against older generations, every generation gets slightly more degenerate than the last, until things are so degenerate they rebel by going in the complete opposite direction and go full traditionalist.

Actually Muslims are fucking feminists in Sweden

Imo the only way for it not to be too late would be if it keeps getting worse so people become less cucked and militant

otherwise the indoctrination will just sink in and we will become like usa (60%)

That is what's going to happen. How long can you beat a dog before it rips your face off?

After the murder of the French priest by the ISIS terrorist, the Swedish curch wouldnt bring out a statment, they eventually came out with something pc-shit that meant nothing and as a reaction of that a group started on facebook called "MittKors" which means "My Cross"
In this group people were encouraged to take pictures of themselves wearing their cross as a sign of solidarity for christians all over the world who are being persecuted and killed.
It wasnt any political group behind it or anything like that, it was 3 female priests who started the group and people started joining it and taking pictures of very diffrent kind of crosses.
How did the Swedish Church react to this? By calling the group suspicous and "fishing in murky waters", bascially a phrase used when they referr to people who are talking like racist and far-right people.

After that i sent in my papers to leave the Swedish Church

tl.dr Swedish Church are cucks who dont like crosses, so i left them

>Jesus has turned from the Son of God to an activist fighting for multiculturalism.

Worst superhero ever

>Jesus has clear political positions on both migration and integration policies
Muh fairy tales! This is not canon reeeeeeeeee

Why didn't you stay Catholic?

>By the way, they insist, homosexuals should be low-key so they don’t “provoke” Muslims.
The level of cognitive dissonance is strong with Swedish

a Captain Sweden of sorts

>i sent in my papers to leave the Swedish Church
It's like a club that you sign up for?

Been there seen that:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Reich_Church

It's time for the Swedish Christians to do this, or better even, actually succeed: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessing_Church

>Leaders of the Church of Sweden
>a cross
across from what?

>bishop
>her

White Western women are going to be our downfall, based Japanese and South Korean girls are the only ones worth going for.

because they're swedish, my favela-dwelling monkey friend

You have to send in papers to leave your church?

You dont know what it means to be a member of a congregation?

Yeah a public display just doesnt cut it anymore

The snowball effect now in full force in Sweden

>and that God has a pro-immigration and open-borders philosophy."
WEW LADS! You cant make this shit up!

They've always been like this. Remember, the Visigoths who the Swedes have long attempted to claim as their ancestors invited Muslims into Iberia and then converted en masse to Islam. Nothing has changed.

nigger, visigoths are not anyone's ancestors swedes is the oldest germanic group

>government-endorsed religious body
what are you soviet russia?

>The Spanish and Swedish claims of Gothic origins led to a clash at the Council of Basel in 1434. Before the assembled cardinals and delegations could engage in theological discussion, they had to decide how to sit during the proceedings. The delegations from the more prominent nations argued that they should sit closest to the Pope, and there were also disputes over who was to have the finest chairs and who was to have their chairs on mats. In some cases, they compromised so that some would have half a chair leg on the rim of a mat. In this conflict, Nicolaus Ragvaldi, bishop of the Diocese of Växjö, claimed that the Swedes were the descendants of the great Goths, and that the people of Västergötland (Westrogothia in Latin) were the Visigoths and the people of Östergötland (Ostrogothia in Latin) were the Ostrogoths. The Spanish delegation retorted that it was only the lazy and unenterprising Goths who had remained in Sweden, whereas the heroic Goths had left Sweden, invaded the Roman empire and settled in Spain.[42]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths

Also lol @ Swedecucks getting rekt by Spaniards.

mommy

>This is blatant treason.

No it really isn't.

Besides, religions can have whatever crazy ideas they want. And these ones are atleast grounded.

Welcome to europe. Grab a state church and start a holy war!

Cuckristianity is now the new Swedish official religion.
SWEDEN YES

>government-endorsed religious body
>what are you soviet russia?
says american

>true christian traditions
>protestants

Because most of Sweden isn't Christian, or even religious to begin with.

Even after 500 years, protestants are still fucking shit up.

AND COLD IS GOD'S WAY OF TELLING US TO BURN MORE CATHOLICS

(((commandments)))

New Testament only

>Church of Sweden

Well they have never been christian in the first place, those damned heretics

Sola fide sola scriptura. top kek.

>when the E hits hard

But the flag has a cross..

Estrogen filled cowards

Ah yes, the Molochian cult takes their next step in leading people to the slaughter.

Luckily I know that Kek is the only light now.

its like you dont know anything about America friend :^)

>speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html

Flags will be removed alltogether because they are racist.

>You have to send in papers to leave your church?
Yes. Everyone born before 1996 is born into the Swedish Church, and is forced by law to pay 1% of their income to the church. You have one opportunity a year (end of October) to leave the church by sending a paper to your local congregation.

What are you a Cathar?

>Matthew 19:17-19

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

18 “Which ones?” he inquired.

Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.'”

enlighten me then. You were supposed to be secular country, but the fear of communism made you add religious traditions/symbolism