How the cool kids are voting in November

>archive.is/zi2bE

Jesus Christ Cred Forums, how desperate is CNN? This is isn't even convincing propaganda, it's just sad cringe worthy. Even the comments are blasting the article.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zi2bE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2964063/Gay-mom-says-gay-want-daughter-gay-too.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Kohn
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>archive.is/zi2bE
Sally Kohn is an idiot who doesn't know anything about anything. This garbage is allthink.com level writing. It further shows how awful CNN has become.

Why do all the paranoid schizophrenics on here use archive? Posting a link wouldn't do anything.

So, are they trying to get 13 year olds to vote for Clinton? I don't get it.

Well shit, if Katy, and the other no talent tits of the day are down with Hillary.........

WTF I hate Trump now.

I've been watching you, shill. I'm outside your house, fag.

>archive.is/zi2bE

(((Kohn)))

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2964063/Gay-mom-says-gay-want-daughter-gay-too.html

another gem from sally

it would give them views and more money

Mainly to reduce any page views CNN gets, even if it's minimal. Also useful for when libs try to throw things down the memory hole.

>Sally (((Kohn))) was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania, to jewish parents

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Kohn

chuck norris endorsed trump
the articel is deplorable

Anyone else notice that CNN has gotten even worse the past few weeks? They're now constantly bashing Trump in at least 9/10 stories. I feel like these past few weeks I've tuned in I haven't heard a single pro Trump story.

Florida Guy @floridaguy267 18m18 minutes ago
BOOM! LA TIMES POLL TRUMP'S biggest age group of support are Millenials (18 to 34) TRUMP 46.8% Hillary 38.4% +8.4%.

chegggem

Die nigger, actually I can take care of that

yep. not sure exactly how long since they dramatically upped the ante

Katy Perry is a confirmed frogposting Nazi.

>literally "SHUT it down" in your name

You obviously misunderstand the fundamental purpose of archive. It's not for any sort of "protective" reason to ensure no one clicks the link to get "tracked" or whatever. Its purpose is to not give page views - and therefore traffic and ad revenue - to shitty clickbait sites. That way you can read the content without financially supporting it. Think something like the journalistic equivalent of saging a thread.

Of course it doesn't make a big difference, bit even small differences can add up.

Holy shit....Cred Forums was right again!

It never fails....whenever there is communist/marxist anti-American activity.....you can bet dollars to donuts that there is a jew somewhere nearby pulling the strings.

This is fucking cringe.

73. If you express astonishment at someone's claim, it is most likely just a clever ruse.

I don't know either but it's not very subtle at all.

>crying about a non-issue
you're only confirming it works

>This is fucking cringe.

Not from the point of the communist jew who runs CNN.....the article is geared towards impressionable youths and as such Mr. Goldstein and his merry band of marxist/communist reporters in the:

Communist
News
Network

...realize that they need to start indoctrinating the youth of today with their marxist/communist propaganda.

Aw shit, a middle aged jewish woman is saying that the cool kids are going to vote for Hillary? How can I argue with that logic!

What's cool and what's popular at any given time are rarely the same thing.

Katy Perry for example hasn't been "cool" since around 2006 before she even became famous.

Always knew allentown was a shithole. Pretty sure they gave us tay tay though.

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

>sage

>feminism versus misogyny and racial justice versus white privilege and supremacy.

nope, no bias here at all

>Hip hop is significantly more mainstream because it reflects social and cultural aspirations -- or, in other words, what's "cool."

Is this woman 80 years old?

MOMMY I WANT TO BE COOL AND CNN TOLD ME HILLARY IS COOL SO ILL VOTE FOR HER

DNC has major MSM networks by the balls, CNN especially. Basically you can gauge the panic level of the DNC by the headlines CNN has.

I fully expect CNN to make HuffPo look like the National Review by election day. You'll be seeing headlines like "SHOULD TRUMP VOTERS BE TRIED FOR TREASON? (YES, THEY SHOULD)" on their main page

Then CNN has really upped the panic level this past couple weeks. They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Every other story is
>muh tax returns

I think that's what is responsible for the Mandela Effect. Eleven years later and I can't find a thing about that shoot out between friendly counter terror police in Jordan.

or hey theirs this frog on the internet. literally how desperate are they that the have to talk about people on the internet being mean.

This is BBC, but I expect it'll make its CNN rounds soon

wtf I love chads now

You what the real 'cool' kids are doing?
They're voting for her because their candidate was robbed of his victory and bought off. He then turned his back on literally everything he said and endorsed his rival.
So now a large group of kids are lost and confused and so they're lashing out there only way they can.
Voting for Hillary.

lol as if Hillary is the model of health. What the fuck is wrong with journalism now?

>yfw nearly all the kids who aren't cool kids hate the cool kids and will vote trump to spite them

>>archive.is/zi2bE
Didn't read haha

I think the shit like 'nazi internet frog memes!' and now this crap are designed to divert attention away from Hillary's health concerns.
The problem is that journalism is no longer about presenting facts, it's about presenting a narrative to make people side one way.

>the musician Sia, actress Leslie Jones and "Daily Show" star Jessica Williams
wtf I hate Trump now

#fatshamingisokaywhenwedoit