HILLARY LITERALLY CORRUPTED

I̢͉̠̱͉̠̙̹̬̰̦̰̠ͧ͑ͣͫ̑̀̏̋ͭ̄̏̈́͡͞F̖̮͉̳̭̖͔̥̩̲̬̭̬̐̈́̔̏̂ͤ̾͂ͦ̾ͨ́ͅ ̴̸͔̤̘̗͙̥̱̏̇ͨ̒ͨͤ̃͋ͯ̎ͧͪ̊̎̀̅̅́͝͝Y̢̡̠̣͚̠̣̳̝̓̔̄̈́̍̿͊̌̒̊͊̅̋͛͑̑́͠͞O̴̴̧̙͕͓̺̭̱͇̳̣̩̫̳͚̭̭̜̬̣̊̌ͬ͂̓͌̎ͤ̓ͤ̚͡U̵̢̼̹̖̲̻̻̱̘͕̩̮̦̦͉̥̮̱̿́̔͂̌̓ͦ́̃ ̧̧̮̻̲͙̬͔͓̻̯̲̻̙̫ͬ̽̑͊ͬͨ̄̅ͯ̃̓͒͢ͅB̷̯̙̝̮͎̪̠̣̲̌̒̎͂ͨͮ̆ͭ͊̍͒͘E̋̓͆͐̽ͦͪ̐̈́ͦ̇̾̓̊ͬͧ̅͏̭̳̦͇͔͍̙͔͕̥͖̠̼͍̭͡L̴̷̩̳̩͇̤̫͖̬̰̩͖͇̜̠͕̜͐͊̂̀̚͜͟ͅI̸̡͕̼̱̫͔̣̳͉͎̻̬̗ͭ͂͐̇̈́͂ͬͯ̐̋ͭͭ͗ͦ͂̚͝Êͦ͗̂ͩ̆͆͛̊̾ͦͧͭ̋҉̸̵̛̝̜̭̜͓̯̝͉̪̠̺̙̗͙͇V̇̏ͩ̍̐̋ͬ̅ͪͦ̇ͨ̈̏҉̵̴̺͎̲͖̪̖͎̰͇̯͡ͅE̶̷͇͔͇͔̻̗̩̠͉̘̳̣̯̲̪͇͛̅ͮ̓̎̄̌̾͑ͤ͑ͧ̊͐̆̏̀̈́̕͠
youtu.be/eXZp2LZucP0?t=1256

What did she mean by this Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_distortion_(photography)
youtu.be/HjI6K4m4E80?t=96
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
youtu.be/nCP3HIhQgLI
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-used-green-screen-to-make-a-fake-crowd-in-nevada/
youtube.com/watch?v=5iZMD_eCpEo
rowvid.com/?v=eXZp2LZucP0
youtube.com/watch?v=x7OBEQSlaPA
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=6lSZr1BInl0
youtube.com/watch?v=FJKDRXz4SWo
researchgate.net/figure/222519857_fig8_Fig-14-The-error-free-and-concealed-MPEG-2-video-frames-the-Y-component-of-a-P-frame
youtube.com/watch?v=YWHmrLR6kE8
youtube.com/watch?v=flBfxNTUIns
youtube.com/watch?v=5pWwt9gzOs0
dofmaster.com/dofjs.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like packet loss.

I wonder if vietnamese use zalgo text to write their language

>join us

I think her being a reptilian is more likely

is she CGI?

IT'S JUST THE SCREEN GLITCHING DON'T MAKE US LOOK RETARDED. BACK TO INFOWARS.

>shill containment thread

how could the packetloss keep the background behind Hillary intact though? Isn't that basically impossible unless she moved out of the frame recently in the video?

If it was just the glitching and her disappearing for, I might be able to accept packet loss + poor encoding. But that combined with the fact every single phone recording in the audience had the same picture, but didn't match what we could see.

There's no way this is real

>didn't match what we could see.

Well yeah...

The telephoto flattens the entire room, the people filming were actually way farther from Hillary then it looked.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0
Look at 6:30 and 8:30 there are two different men that appear in the lower left corner. Based on the side of their head relative to clinton it is impossible for the flag to be so far away as pictured

It's actually completely possible if you knew anything about lens distortion.

Pic related shows 300mm, this event was likely filmed with over 400mm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_distortion_(photography)

there was a vid of a guy analyzing it before
at around 21:12 mark she completely dissappears with background still intact for a frame

>was likely filmed with over 400mm

Or it was not, got any prove for your claim?

3D space BTFO
What focal-thingie does the human eye have?
I think we can 'see' depth good, but there are probably other animals like owls or something that might be better.

>*****KEK MAKES PRESENCE KNOWN AGAIN****

This picture is of two completely different areas and angles.
This picture still escalates the entirety of the subjects

this does not explain how we do not see a single recognizable feature in the phone viewports as again that would mean the user is seeing the same screen and unable to track what they are filming unless you are saying they were filming the wall on purpose.

They would have to see Hillary in their viewport to make a proper recording of her

Yeah no one has yet to address this in ANY thread so far. the background is COMPLETELY intact like its on a different layer or some shit.

Even if it artifacted, it should take the flag in the back with it, but the flag is 100 percent perfectly in line.

Holy shit.
If I had 400mm lenses in my glasses, I could see like jesus!

The human eyes focal length is around 17mm.

No.....it's just how telephotos work, to shoot something from really far away you need a long lens. For example sport events use gigantic ones like pic related. A rally the size of a gym would probably be best shot with 300-600 if the camera was in the back of the room.

Anyone I tried my best to explain but I guess I failed, bye.

This is the best post I've seen all day. I had no idea.

>No.....it's just how telephotos work,

So you got no prove, you got nothing

wtf I hate cameras now

It's a continuous vertical background. I'm all for sending to crook to prison but let's focus on real crimes.

I'm pretty sure she is dead. This was their plan all along.A nice hologram president. Oh Orwell...you knew it was coming

Sorry m8 the lines would not stay straight If it was a compression algorithm glitching over the podium and Hillary.

>What focal-thingie does the human eye have?
Not possible to calculate

>shill damage control containment thread

How does perspective distortion explain this?

The backround is a series of vertical bars.

If the glitch is that one or more lines from the tops of the image are being repeated down the screen then it would cause this effect.

At times when it glitches it also catches the top of her head or more of her and this is repeated down the screen as well.

The glitch duplicated the top of her head to where her torso is. The flag you see is a duplicate part from above her head.

Are you stupid on purpose?

The user is simply giving his idea on why it is. He provided instances that support his claim. The instances are not specifically from the rally considering they probably weren't there.

did the podium really disappear? this is important

it was SHUNPO

Yes, the podium disappeared.

you don't need to see the glitch to kno0w it's green screen. anyone with a brain knows what a green screen outline looks like.

ROFL YES

HOLY SHIT

image reminds me of that metal gear poster

this doesn't explain the podium perfectly disappearing as well, the podium has horizontal width

The corrupt video aside, look at what she does at the end of her speech:

youtu.be/HjI6K4m4E80?t=96

She points and waves at the screen! As if supporters are behind her!!!

I hate this warmonger too, but this is pure autism.

Wew. I guess that *could* be the codec interpolating missing data, but if so it's really bizarre how sharp and clean it is. H.264 and H.265 both work in terms of rectangular block regions in complex ways, this is like babby's first compression algorithm that simply assumes a whole vertical line of pixels must be the same.

This is going to amp the "she died on 9/11 and you're seeing a body double now" conspiracy theories up to 11.

Yes it does.

If an entire row(s) of pixels across the top of the screen are being repeated down the screen, and the background is a series of vertical bars, then everything would seem to disappear, including the podium.

Sometimes it is not just rows of pixels which inlcude only a part of the vertical bars being repeated and you can see the top of her head or whatever being smeared down the screen as well.

it's a greenscreen, there's your explanation

ALL MOTHERFUCKING DAY, GUYS. THE BEST POST THIS FUCKING WHORE HAS SEEN ALL GOD DAMN DAY!

>it's 8 am on a Sunday

the lightning on the top part of the flag would then be copied to the lower parts in segments you'd be able to see then

But this doesn't happen. The flag doesn't change at all. The lightning stays the same. EVERYTHING stays the same but Hillary and the fucking podium disappear.

Yep. 21:14 in OPs video as per the comments.

You're right. It's much more logical to assume this is just a hologram of Hillary Clinton and the real Hillary died last week. Also the podium was a hologram too just for kicks.

that is really weird. packet loss should not cause that, as the podium was static.

is this photo allegedly from the same rally? have a higher res version of that? that is interesting

woops wrong post

meant this one

lLook at these areas while she's giving her speech

We can stop assuming at green screen. We don't know why it's a green screen.

>yfw she was an Ad all along

>HAYAI!

>I didn't understand what was happening in the first place but let me explain to you what would happen if it were happening

Get the fuck out already.

They green screen the bitch because her health is horrible and cant travel and the podium was the only consistent object in front of her and was apart of the scene where ever she was filming and keyed in with the same layer as Hillary hence it drops out when she does

the perfectly straight stipe lines in the space that Hillary and the podium disappears is the smoking gun

Not enough niggers. If she were a commercial she'd be black.

This is when it isn't only catching the uniform part at the top of the screen.

if yhis was compression issues or packet loss, the background would have lost color and teared as well.

this seems fair

Yup.

>b-b-but

Nope

Relax everyone, it's just the red pill kicking in. the fun doesn't happen untill everyone wakes

>an error occurred. Please try again later.

Fucking jews at it again

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

It's just an aborted shapeshifting into her reptilian form, nothing to be alarmed guys

Also (according to Video DownloadHelper) the video codec used here is indeed the super-common H.264, specifically "avc1.64001F"

What do you do when you can't hide the tons of shit everyone know about you ?

You start more, completely retarded theories about you, so that the real one will be lost in the flood.

Stop propagating CTR shit.

>Is a hologram really so far fetched, in a day and age when such technology exists and is used for entertainment purposes?

So will the news talk about this "little" incident?

>no one mentions her waving and pointing at the fucking flag

All shills kill yourselves
youtu.be/nCP3HIhQgLI

All those things she complained about; aren't they obongos fault?

america pls correct me of i'm wrong

Next time Hillary is caught doing shady shit, they will surely mention that glitch conspiracy alot, to make both look completely retarded.

I just woke up, what is this shit?

green screen, not a hologram, you retard. green screens are incredibly common. stop moving goalposts.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-used-green-screen-to-make-a-fake-crowd-in-nevada/

Things might be okay.

CTR trying to make Hillary opponent look retarded.
With some success apparently.

it's the people to the side of the flag. stop shilling with this shit you fucking faggot

This is a valid point. I just ignore the cunt, because I truly wish she were dead, so I just pretend like she is. I'm happier that way.

There is literally nothing wrong with supporting Hillary Clinton.

I certainly hope somebody downloaded this video

Greenscreen technology has existed for decades. only question is in the UNC event
like, I would love to see more images like this:
with the high-res that you get in a modern cellphone

I am certainly not saying that we should run to the press with this - especially not this press

It's thought our eyes have roughly a 21mm field of view but we only have the center in focus which is something comparable to a 40-45mm focal length. This is why "standard" lenses for most cameras are 35mm or 50mm

see

GO Cred Forums GO

YOU ARE ONTO IT

YOU ARE GETTING CLOSER

NEED MOAR TECH-SAVVY Cred Forums ANONS IN HERE NOW

I agree this is pretty retarded.

>nearly dies as a presidential candidate
>make it about no monies for medicine

getting barraged with shills that have no idea how video codec or video streaming work at all, the glitches in the video are way too much of a coincidence for packet loss/bitrate errors

All I'm seeing is this part of the screen being repeated and CTR shills trying to make it into a retarded conspiracy.

that's what you get for using VLC instead of MPC

Awesome, but question the mark needs work

Alternative explanation : perhaps meme magic is erasing her from our universe?
Pic related

OFUG WHAT IS HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=5iZMD_eCpEo

ABSOLUTE HARAM

USE ROWVID TO VIEW THE VIDEO FRAME BY FRAME

rowvid.com/?v=eXZp2LZucP0

HER GLITCH IS AT 21:14

SHIIIEEEEEET the hologram projector must be malfunctioning.

WILL BE FIXED SHORTLY.

Around 23:05 a cameraman also disappears during a glitch.

*teleports behind u*

Then why are we able to see what people are recording on their phones?

She's a high energy hologram

Clearly swamp gas.

Can anyone explain her not being on the cell phones?

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

You aren't understanding. She turns around and points at people behind her. There are no people behind her, as this 100% authentic video of Hillory Clontin indicates.

*unzips diazepam*

>Citing snopes for anything political
Snopes is a fat ugly catlady and her beta husband, as you would expect they are extremely pro-democrat / Shillary.

Also, jews

>I...
crowd cheers
>will be
crowd goes wild
>fighting
crowd goes nuts
>for you
heads explode

They just used VLC.

Once again, MPC is superior.

There's some to the left

Thank you for correcting the records

Even the cat is obese lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=x7OBEQSlaPA

How the fuck would you know? Did you see them on the camera? You stupid fucking cunt.

>have headphones on full blast
>start playing this video
>eardrums explode

ouch

she is pointing at the wall m8
this shit is over.

You do see them earlier when it zooms out. They're in a grandstand.

Post pic then

colors don't even match, there's no fucking repeating bars anywhere. FIND ME WHERE THEY ARE

If this really is legit what's going to happen when hillary and trump do a face to face debate? If she doesn't show up it means she will have surely lost right?

yes they are on camera. right after she puts her arm down and walks off the stage, theres women standing behind her. not directly behind her but still

She's not pointing to a "grandstand".

You realize that one day we are going to deliver justice to you and your family, right? You will get no mercy, we will grant no quarter.

The shadow is from the youtube interface you literal retard

Which is it, shill fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

THIS

the angle she is pointing and waving at would have her profile visible this shit is becoming obvious and its got the shills scared like fuck.

Oh didn't know that actually. I didn't sample the color from there though. I still can't find where the block repeats. It doesn't look like it does, and if it does its so fucking clean that its impossible to tell which SHOULDN'T happen

Watch top right of this video. You can see the shadow moving back and forth in the feed.

Checked and keked

not a shill, trying to be objective. i'm going with it is a green screen

>he didn't watch past 23:15

this is a grand stand behind her

youtube.com/watch?v=6lSZr1BInl0

Did anyone pass this to infowars? PJW would have a field day with it.

ok actually nevermind you're a faggot

true murican cat
fuck yeah!

Go look at 21:48 when a piece of her head is repeating down the screen.

If only she were in that location when she was pointing at them

is this so hard to believe its not really "live" but after a quick post production?

no shit but the background is still a different layer. What we're seeing is a bitrate error on top of a green screen error.

You know you can use the , and . buttons to shift through a video frame by frame directly on youtube? Nobody seems to know this

ITS A HOLOGRAM!!!!!!!!

>every single phone recording in the audience had the same picture

Wait what? Are you saying that every recording of her at that specific moment freaked out?

Could it be attributed to some kind of radiation wave messing with all of the equipment in the area?

Dafuq is vinesauce her media manager?

if only she was. Look at the shoulders her body is on an angle.

if you slow mo it at 21:13-21:15 you will see it clearly in the vid

IT'S A CURRENT YEAR FFS

Some minor editing vs completely stages are two different things.

If it's not a repeating pattern, why are the bars perfectly straight when she's gone and slightly slanted when she's there?

youtube.com/watch?v=FJKDRXz4SWo

>i have no idea what i'm talking about

That's nice.

America in charge of knowing youtube overlays a black gradient on the edge to make the white text more visible

So she's alive and functioning?

did it again without the gradient, you can still tell if I cut out any segment and repeat it down the video.

Notice in the artifact the top of her head is copied all the way down, now do the same using the top of the image, its not very noticeable because of the vertical symmetry but look how the flag goes from small imperfections to straight lines. That is exactly what happened.

If it's a 1 pixel segment there would be no noticeable pattern like that

Interesting. We may need the expertise of Cred Forums - Autism (and possibly /gd/ ?) on this one, H.264 encoding is pretty complicated.

yes there would, it would be impossible for the bottom edge to be EXACTLY the same as the top edge and cascade down seamlessly.

there would still be a repeating seam when she disappears, which there's not.

checked.

These threads get deleted from Cred Forums because people start baiting, we'd need fabricate a different example somehow. Also, the camera feed to the TV station from the camera is almost certainly MPEG-2, not MPEG-4.

Read this researchgate.net/figure/222519857_fig8_Fig-14-The-error-free-and-concealed-MPEG-2-video-frames-the-Y-component-of-a-P-frame

Error compensation in video is not as simple as copy pasting the same chunk over and over.

If the segment was only one pixel like he said, a seamless pattern would be the only possiblity. But macroblocks are larger than 1 pixel so it doesn't matter.

Can anyone enlighten me on perspective and focal depth of telephoto lenses. If the event was filmed from 20-30 metres (judging by perspective), shouldn't the people and the flag be less blured?

Cred Forums here, I'm the undisputed master on codecs and proper video encoding (All hail Daiz PBUH).

It's just shitty encoding and bad java streams being REencoded to HTML5 for youtube's shitty platform.

Wait for the BD to come out and get ripped, it should get fixed then.

I thought the estimated focal length for human eyes is ~50mm.

17mm seems quite wide

Kek

>EVERYONE WATCH THIS GIF
EVERYONE WATCH THIS GIF
>EVERYONE WATCH THIS GIF
EVERYONE WATCH THIS GIF
>EVERYONE WATCH THIS GIF

these threads are posted by CTR to confirm that the majority of users here have single-digit IQs

FUCK ITS NOT FAIR I WANT A HAPPENING

this

since the background is such a simple pattern with big solid colors, it looks like it would remain unaffected

if you look closely you can see some artifacts to the right of her

its like the tearing you see in gifs

Extremely long lenses have very shallow depth of field, it's not possible to have the background, the witch, and the crowd all in sharp focus at once with a lens that long.

I know you're shitposting, but it has nothing to do with Youtube. It's the source feed from the camera to the TV station where the error was.

You're close, the "~50mm" equivalent people like to talk about for human eyes is the zone of acceptable sharpness in the middle of your field of vision. The actual field of view is close to 170-180 degrees when you combine both eyes.

It's not like they haven't greenscreen'ed politicians before. The tech is bretty good at this point, where only thorough discernment can tell it's going on.

The problem with this particular scenario, however, is that the entirety of the audience would have to be complicit on this somewhat grand conspiracy.

wtf trump materializing a few frames forward

Cred Forums in a nutshell

And CTR knows that.

They're using the fact that some of us want it very badly against us.

>fucking 23 minutes

tell me the time marks i should look at you dumb fuck im not listening to this whore for more than 1 minute

THEY'RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS

>I know you're shitposting, but it has nothing to do with Youtube. It's the source feed from the camera to the TV station where the error was.

I wasn't shitposting. It's clearly a digital encoding error.

So the whole thread is trying to talk about a codec glitch while at least a few people, probably shills, are using it to act like we think Hillary was actually not doing a speech in front of people?

Computer. Generate 100 self-aware Hillary Clintons hellbent on world domination. Disengage safety protocols.

not entirely, I thought it was a green screen error because of how seamless the repeat was but

shows that its possible for it to be that seamless and that the background flattens because of it.

but for the most part yeah that seems to be the case

I explained that. It has nothing at all to do with Youtube though.

This is fake. Look at the times in the bottom left corner. The frames are more than a minute apart.

abc15 news just has shit equipment

She's bending space-time

only one of these dahnald memes I actually like. masterful .gif

>mfw it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=YWHmrLR6kE8

the standard 40-50m is a standard because it's a middle ground between angle aberration from wide angle lenses and lack of depth of field from short angle teles, something that was needed for early photographic portraits. It has to do with style more than similarity to human eye.

underrated post

god the nostalgia

The background is green screened and the feed from the camera pointing at Hillary was interrupted.

this is why people dont take you guys seriously

You could make a better chroma key with a phone camera nowadays, abc needs to get its shit together

Explain this then.

Why is the podium missing? Why is the background so sharp/clean?

kek

this is the best explanation

More like a predictive frame failure on a video that wasn't compressed right.

Not quite
>pic related
Left side: non-repeating background
Right side: $hillary's ugly-ass eyes and mouth

Predictive frames.

youtube.com/watch?v=flBfxNTUIns

Just a modest correction: telephoto lenses can both have small and large depths of field. It all depends on which f/stop is set by the user. If the user wants the subject and all the crowd to be sharp, they will jack it up to around f/8 or higher. If the user wants the subject to be sharp and everything else to be blurred, they will ramp it down to f/4 to f/2.8 (or slightly lower). All lenses can shoot with a high f/stop, however only very expensive lenses can shoot at f/stops lower than f/2.8.

>supporting people with autism
well that was no surprise

>16 year olds who have never had a playback error proclaiming Hillary is a hologram exposed by their pepe god

You are pathetic, Cred Forums

im not an expert on video encoding formats but
if it is indeed interpolation & packet loss (which im sure it is), shouldn't the entire interpolated area as seen in be like pic related?

at worst you could compare the pixel values to another, non-interpolated row and see a difference

youtube.com/watch?v=5pWwt9gzOs0

analyze this retards

She's so corrupt it impacts the video too.

You're right about the mechanics of the lens but you still can't get an entire room in focus like that with huge telephotos even at f/16 which would then be too dark for an indoor event with poor lighting. A less extreme example of 200mm f/8 would have the focus reach only 1.5m in front of the subject, not enough to get the front row acceptably sharp. Realistically they're using something like 200-300mm on a 2/3" sensor to get a head and shoulders shot because the press pen is all the way at the back of the room.

dofmaster.com/dofjs.html

>WOW! I feel good
Really

Also, when she rifts over the warp like the fucking chaos minion she is, it sounds like a man's voice. The movie Simone comes to mind, her being an hologram and all...

never seen this kind of thing on here before see image

She's not alive and ok. If you want to know the truth go to this website. 82.221.129.208 just copy and paste and it will take you to a site that will show you EXACTLY what is happening now. Hillary was arrested on 9/11 the Hillary you see at south carolina is a COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE, cgi, it's what they do in hollywood and what they do when they want you to think planes hit the towers on 9/11. Go to th site and look at the photos.

did u edit this?

My current job is LITERALLY doing greenscreens, this looks like a greenscreen

It's still unimportant as fuck, who the fuck cares. If the old lady is sick, let her lead the country from her deathbed
It's the countless crimes and murders you should care about

At the very least we're looking at a digital backdrop, if you look at this screencap you can see how soft the background is compared to the foreground. Watch any bad movie with a bad greenscreen and you'll notice the same thing.

You can also see the greenscreen artifacts around some of the phones, a common mistake when dealing with greenscreen and chroma key.

watch the first seconds of the Video i've posted...

The technology used to hide her lizard form is causing an electrical interfrettance with the cameras. Look out for scales and tails.

What the fuck?

P̸̧̛̛̪͎̤͕͓̙̿̏̋̊ͪ͂ͤͩ͐̌̐͆̏̂͒̚͡Ŗ̸̨̟̲̝̣͎̦̭͂ͯͯ̋̔A̶̡̢̬̥̱̯͚͋ͫ̄̊̎ͭͭ̿̂̅ͭ̾̆̌ͭ͂̀I̅̑́̿͋͏͜͝҉̺̺͎͉̻̰̝̯̲̠̮̤͓S̺͙̠̬̦̼̣̬͕̩̩͒ͫ͛̅ͬͫͪ͠E̸̝̠̖̟͖̺͔̙̩͓̗̖̲̳̼̺ͧ͗̃́͞ͅ ̵͖͓̼͔̠͍̹̝̘͍̖̀̊͌̆ͯ̏̎̚͡͠͞͞Ķ̯͎̺̪͚̻͊ͤ̌ͣ̂ͩ̈́͜͝E̍̈́̍ͬ̇̀͆̇̓ͣ́҉̵̻̫͚̭̣Ķ̷̥̦͙̬̦̈̈ͨ͛̅ͯͭͯ͆̄̔ͭ̇́̀̚ͅ