youtube.com/watch?v=AyA1aEjaLTE
youtube.com/watch?v=dBEBkZ7sPMo
youtube.com/watch?v=XUNzOIMo898
youtube.com/watch?v=ABszILFWVOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>crowder
>alt right
lel

just the lastest trendy buzzword/boogeyman the left uses since organized racism is an easier target than individual racists

you'll never hear it a year from now

their only useful job would be to redpill normies and they're not funny enough. They think you can persuade someone by having a rational argument.

>alt-right
Another form of nu-male from the fucked up USA

>Sargon of Akkad
>Alt-right
Pick one

>shoe
>TrueCapitalistBrony Ghost
>Reddit
>Havin McGiggles king of unfunny ironic humor
>gayfaggot jew attention whore
>memegon of Fuckkad
>louder with literally who?

>shoe
>burn coal

no

SAGE

sage

the sad thing about that picture is that the reddit trump page represents the alt right more than any other thing shown.

Crowder is literally the most stereotypical conservative out there

How you box him in with all these other "alt-righters" is beyond me

>milo
a jewish faggot
>sargon
liberal
>r/the_donald
oh wow
>shoe
attention whoring boxxy wannabe
>Gavin
wannabe tough guy, degenerate as well
>Crowder
"Ok, both sides are bad. Both Trump supporters and anti-Trumpers. Vote Estabalishment Cruz, a true conservative"
>Ghost
dirty capitalist

You didn't even try

>Crowder
>no Stefan Molyneaux
>no Black Pigeon Speaks youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

OP you had 1 job

it does not exist. saged.

Memeneux is egoistic jewish cult leader though
>le not an argument maymay
>You shouldn't spank your children, it doesn't work

th'eir alt right with me ;^)

It's the "Ult Reich", not the "alt-right", you fucking moron.

All terrible but at least Gavin can be funny

>Milo is an opportunist hoping on every trend so he can do shitty "conferences" saying nothing interesting and still getting paid
>Crowder is average conservative
>shoe is boxxy with an opinion
>Sargon is trad-liberal
nice try

woaw how do you do that

None of these are Alt right. To be alt right you have to be aware and able to accept race realism and none of these people do.

how

The "alt-right" title was made so it's easy to label and ignore or demonize people with a certain view point.

Wish I could that

I had 9th grade English with Steven crowder when he was a skinny annoying little shit!

The fuck?

mod, you should be cleaning the catalog, not shitpost here :^)

noice
swaglord he's being cool

Crowder is our Guy youtube.com/watch?v=ap9Hqum9_6E

a facade, pic related
wasnt this bitch a degenerate cum guzzling slut a few years ago and now 'kills liberals' and is self proclaimed 'queen if the alt right'

The only one I like there is Ghost
also
> Sh0e the colaburner
> Sargon of Mossad

Maybe you can do it when you don't spend your time sucking black dicks.

But how could you know, you're swedish.

Back to plebbit you faggot

He thinks hitting children is wrong?!?

WOW SUCH CULT LEADER

SUCH EGO

WOW

Examples of actual Alt-Right:

Vox Day
Radix (Richard Spencer)
American Renaissance (Jared Taylor)
Stephan Molyneux, I include him because he's a race realist now.

The Alt right is a fucking kek of the Left's insane imagination.
You can't truly understand the insane, without becoming insane, do don't bother to try.

>Milo
Gay Jew

>Cuckkad
Cuck,not Traditionalist

>Shoe
Woman, Race traitor

>Gavin
Cuck, See Cuckkad

>leddit
Normies, not Traditionalists

>Ghost
Libertarian

>literally who
Literally who

Not to mention that fucking faggot Richard Spencer

If we hold her to that we are no different than filthy muslims

No Richard Spencer, Radix, The Decline of the West, Daily Shoah, Fash the Nation, or Moly?

They're fine.
>Pic
None of these are alt right

I haven't watched Shoe in a long time. Is she really a race traitor now?

youtube.com/watch?v=ap9Hqum9_6E
Crowder is a good man

GET OUT, MOOT: YOU QUIT

Absolutely none of those are genuine Traditionalists
While they are all oppotunist narcissists

>alt-right
>1 of the 7 pictures actually represents the alt-right

If you even fucking googled 'alt-right' you'd probably get a more accurate set of images

It's a magic trick called
>bait

>chekd
satan fucking knows

The SA were good men too
Good tools

youtube.com/watch?v=c3LJc8R2npo

fuck off NSA stop making these threads

Wtf dude

Your quads script fucked up there

all of which has nothing to do with him being considered alt-right or not

>gay degenerate narcissist
>reddit
>attention whore
>drug addicted leaf that shoves dildos up his ass
>cuck

>"Ok, both sides are bad. Both Trump supporters and anti-Trumpers. Vote Estabalishment Cruz, a true conservative"
he's actually managed to get to "I'll probably vote Trump but I'm not happy about it"

i don't get it

Sargon and Shoe aren't even right wing. Little Stevie Crowder is about as conventional a dumbass Fox News-style conservative as you can find. Milo and Gavin are the only ones there that are actually part of the alt-right.

Alt Right and SJWs are two sides of the same coin. /thread

>Sargon
>right

>Shoe0nhead
>right

no sense of humor - filthy liberal scum spotted

>crowder
>sargon
>shoe
what?

Dude is definitely a cult leader. I cannot believe anyone would encourage people to separate themselves from parents who abused or otherwise treated them like shit in (current year ). That belief, alongside other idiotic beliefs like not abusing your kids so that they do not develop any sort of psychological issues as they grew older is such a primitive belief, typical of any supporter of that big meanie Drumpf

Four core tenants of Traditionalism aka "Alt right"
>People are unequal and should be treated as such
>People to rule, people to serve
>The Jewish Question and the Rejection of the Other
>The Divine and Initiation rituals
How many of those can you attach to the """"alt righters"""" in this thread?

>Milo

As a-right as you can get

>Shoeonhead

Nope, she mocks feminists but that's about it

>Sargon

A fucking islam and negro apologists, he's 90% bluepill, except for feminist shit

>Leddit

Depends on the board

>Rebel media dude

Also never speaks out about the negro problem

>Others

I don't care

go do ur job cunt

>Sargon of Akkad and Shoe0nHead
>alt-right

wow so intelligent. much clever

i don't get it

Stop using the fucking label they made for you

ya imma need a name

Shoeonhead is a disgusting nigger lover, she is not a part of the alt right

here are the best alt-right casters

youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c
OY VEY JEWS ARE SMARTER THAN YOU, THAT'S WHY THEY CONTROL ALMOST EVERYTHING. WHITEYS ARE JUST DUMB.
Have you donated to him today, goy? According to him one dollar isn't enough, he gives you content. Just donate already.

>Sargoy of Cuckad
>Alt-Right
U wot m8?

Got nothing, burger. Had it for years and never found a source.

If I recall it was posted by some normie bitch with "tfw little sister has bigger boobs".

Here, have an apology.

These threads always have many replies.
None of those people are alt-right.
kys senpai

>tranny manjaw
>alt right

Jim is alt right?

>Cuckservative Chowder
>Alt right

thanks for saving me the effort of making a kill list

None of them are even close to proper Traditionalists
They're just shades of normies/narcissists

Who those are aristocrats of the soul?

>yfw she goes through chest reduction surgery so she stops getting attention from those disgusting males and stop triggering her turbo cunt feminist friends

>alt right
>lists a bunch of leftists, lolbertarians and center right people

>flag checked
wew

dunno half of them

but here's what I think of the rest

(a star of david is not good)

Neat

The alternative right is nothing more than a bunch of angsty white cucks angry over the obvious decline of the west. The funny thing is that you guys throw the word "cuck" around but you're all cucked in reality. Your women will breed with niggas like me at the drop of a dime, they'll happily get shit on by Arabs for cash and in in 20 ish years will take everything you've ever worked for.

You are most likely a sexless, childless and / or jobless piece of shit who's only experience of power is talking shit on the internet. You weren't born into a world like your dad where all your pasty asses had to do was wake up, be white and have the world handed to you. You're a bunch of entitled cucks who would neither give your life to save your race / nation or be capable of doing so. Your opinions and crack pot theories don't matter, even if half true. You are niggerized and you know it.

All of your dicks are gay.

nazi fanboys that are to afraid to call themselves nazis. im all for nationalism to a point but, saying no to race mixing and all jews deserves to get thrown into a oven is ridicules.

Alt-right (Alternative Right), the fuck?

Im not right, nor left. Alt-Right seems like a (((tool))). Fuck the alt-right. NatSoc is the only way

>sargon
boring idiot
>shoeonhead
coal burner attention seeker
>steven crowder and gavin mcinnes
retard conservahipsters
>milo
kike loving attention seeking obnoxious fag
>skull guy
who?
>the_donald
mommy issues

Sargon and Shoe, are not alt right, they are Alt-left.

>no to race mixing

Disgusting. Also, the holocaust never happened, but we should do something to the jews, send them to madagascar or something. Or maybe make an actual holocaust on them, since theyre trying to exterminate us.

Dont you dare call yourself a nationalist if youre pro-race mixing

>alt-right figure-heads say Alt-right is all kinds of ideologies except white nationalism
>media says the alt-right is white nationalism
who is right?

cucks

Skull guy is Ghost, hes boring now, he used to be funnier

>jim
>alt right

he sees them as a fun trolling grupp and nothing else.

>two Liberals
>a Neo-Con
>2 mainstream Conservatives
>a fucking Reddit board
>Don't know much about the other guy but he's called "Capitalist Radio" so I assume he's an Anarcho-Capitalist/Libertardian

T O P K E K

O

P

L

E

L

off by one

Sargon and shoe aren't alt-right. People like Ramz Paul and Aurini are alt-right.

Louder With Brain from Arthur.

never said i was. as a black Swedish man, i love white girls.

im gonna fight for my right to race mix with them.

>insults people who 'throw the word cuck around'
>throws the word cuck around

>Sargoy of Blackdad
>Shoe0nhead
>Alt-Right

none of these are alt-right except gavin and milo (maybe)

you fucking retard.

ok kid, necking myself right now if it means escaping you fucking retards

No such thing as a black swedish man you nigger

>Black Pigeon Trips
>Sane enough to not be institutionalised.

its 2016 user. this is the future you chose.

Did you bully him?

It's called the alt Reich

eaeaeae

Alt right is a fucking meme.

Saying your political identity is "alt right" is like saying your religion is "atheism". You can't identify as a not-something.

Why does he do it for free?

The white fear of race mixing is ridiculous. How many White people race mix? It's definitely less than 10 percent of you. And even still most of it is between whites and Latinos (who are literally white) or Arabs (who are technically huwite). If there's anyone who should be mad about racmixing it's the American Negro who is actually being genocided right now.

The Friday episode was pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=AyA1aEjaLTE

;^)

they're

Explain

>Sargoy

Swaglord is a mod

Fag and tranny enablers.

I dunno, how many people here think they are pure white but actually mix cause daddy diddled the slave next door and mommy had a wild spirit in 1873 on the frontier plains of North America with Tonto

Holy fuck, No such thing as latinos in Europe, and America is the most irrelevant country in the entire world. America is a capitalist show ran by fucking kikes. Yes, you guys did the moonlanding, yes you did some ebin shit. Im talking about now.

In Europe, we are all white, brown, black hair doesnt make you non white if you think that.

Race mixing is disgusting and should be forbidden. No man or woman should EVER racemix, i want black people to live on, i want white people to live on, i want all races to exist. I dont want to blend all people into that nice coffee colored skin as you americunts want.

Once again Common Filth is right.

None of those people are alt-right.

None of these people are AltRight

I think that it does not exist.

You madman.

>Holy fuck, No such thing as latinos in Europe
What is the Mediterranean sea?

Latino=/=Mediterranean
Latinos are your dirty mexicans who are mixed with natives.

Med people are pure white people with different eye color, hair color.

Fuck off with your latino shit

I am Alt-right right you narzee bigot!

I'm giving up on Cred Forums mods

youtube.com/watch?v=dBEBkZ7sPMo

>different eye color, hair color

Sorry, i meant their hair is usually, brown, black, eye color is usually brown, green and blue i think

All of those people are alt-lite anti-SJW's.

They are not the Alt Right.

>Black Shill Speaks
>good

>Alex Jones
>not a kike

Reconsider your continued existence

You should use fewer words when you attempt to meme.

Opposed to being raped and mixed by black Muslims from the south?

>lol fuk evry1 elsebut reddit is cool w me!!! Haha;!
Kill yourself

Jim is a constitutionalist

Sister Who is the leader of the Alt Right.

Her gf got killedby a nigger.

Once again, Arabs are technically Caucasoids like you. Second /pol cucks and the alt right are putting too much stock in genetics and not enough in culture. I'm not sure about Europe but America can and probably will survive it's demographic problems. Culturally Black and Latino Americans are very much like their white counterparts. Things like BLM are just there to scare White folks into supporting a militarized police force. Migrants in Europe are a bigger threat. Arabs are very hostile towards the west and unlike Blacks and Latinos pose a threat. But hey they're all white too!

This is my movement now bitches

Yes, some are raped by mudshits. And?

Gavin always talks about the nigger problem, he has Jared Taylor and Jim Goad on his show talking about it at least once a week

>Culturally Black and Latino Americans are very much like their white counterparts

STUPID ALERT STUPID ALERT

how the fuck is that different from lat...wait a minute you are tricking me into defending mexico...It won't work this time!

Why do you guys always hate on Crowder? He always demolishes leftists and actually does research into what he's talking about.

what is this?

Latino = dirty, short, ugly, smelly
Mediterranean = European master race, white, way superior than latinos, etc.

I dont care if you defend mexico, feel free to do it. Couldnt care less about the continent America

oh lord

He wants to turn back the clock 20 years. stupid because we are just going to arrive at the exact same point.

Scrotum of Mossad

youtube.com/watch?v=XUNzOIMo898

Everything goes in cycles

SoA needs replacing with CfE.

A way to lump us into one label so they can easily refute other viewpoints. There's no such thing as the alright, only people who disagree with liberal retardation.

"Alt right" kids are fucking faggots too. Who watches someone argue one point for 30 minutes

>these quotes

really compels you to contemplate

I personally disagree but I can see how you think that.

going back 20 years won't restart the cycle.

I miss when neoreaction was the thing.

Caucasoid is too vague. We may as well just say that niggers and blonde nordics are the same because their both human.

No he doesnt he bought into the whole Trump would be richer if he invested his money into anS&P 500.

I think it's a buzzword used by faggots to label the angry mass of unrepresented adults who don't conform to their neat little categories.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABszILFWVOo

Actually this episode is the best one.

This. The alt-right is an actual social construct. Anyone that proclaims to be the leader of such a group is controlled opposition.

honestly wtf is this? Made it to 3 mins and I feel like this is full of itself.

Is Lauren actually jewish?

They''re ***

she says so. :(

I like it

Newfags can't contract.

most of them consider themselves liberal

but thanks to there entertaining videos im now redpilled

Thank you anons, I've been wondering wtf this was for about a year now.

Hows my OC? The kind of thing we'll see in an 'alt-right' section of hot topic when the pendulum really swings and inevitably the sjw crowd start fucking it up.

wtf has russia done

No, think about it. Latinos and Blacks worship the same God that you do and speak the same language that you do. The degenerates are usually the ones who haven't been exposed to the higher ideas of the West. If you air dropped a White Australian, a Mexican and American and a Black Briton into a West African country they'd have more in common with each other then any of the natives. the same would happen if you put them in Beijing or Bagdad.

You Whites need to be focused on saving your culture first. The reason Europe is overrun by hostile foreign hordes is because you've lost your way. A sodomite filled, feminized nation does not care about who comes in or whether they follow the rules. If your ancestors worshipped cartoon frogs and fashy slogans they wouldn't have built you a nice throne to piss on.

stop now

>Ghost
Wrong avatar in your pic buddy

Kikes, coal burners and faggots.
They are the useful idiots.

I think none of what you poster is alt right you false flagging nigger kike.

Kill yourself.

All of them are cool except for Gavin.

> If you air dropped a White Australian, a Mexican and American and a Black Briton into a West African country they'd have more in common with each other then any of the natives. the same would happen if you put them in Beijing or Bagdad.

Comparing extremes does not prove you right.
Both Mexican and African American are separate from mainline culture. Mexican a little less so but the division is there.

.You Whites need to be focused on saving your culture first. The reason Europe is overrun by hostile foreign hordes is because you've lost your way. A sodomite filled, feminized nation does not care about who comes in or whether they follow the rules. If your ancestors worshipped cartoon frogs and fashy slogans they wouldn't have built you a nice throne to piss on.

First we will save the people and then we will save the culture.

A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three of those are actually alt-right kiddo get your facts right.

>Shoe0nCoal
>Sargon of Cuckad

Gavin is just a IRL shitposter

I hate the fact that everything i like turns to shit when it hits the mainstream. Like, literal, liquid shit.

>Sargon
He's on the left. He's just rational about it. This is such a rare occurance that people conflate being rational with being right-wing.

I remember that, but he hardly ever talks about Trump. You can't hate everyone that isn't on the Maga train

PLEASUREMAN
Bumbling American
Chicano Studies Major
Cinco Jotas
TOG
etc.

MPC ALL DAY

A bit of a wide tent in its current incarnation.

SHART IN MART

None of those are at all alt-right and the only one there that claims to be is /r/le_donald which is national liberal at best.
Milo says he's ancap/libertarian and not altright but admires them, no idea who shoe or Crowder are, McInnes is a neocon faggot, Sargon is a leftist and Ghost is a true capitalist.

I don't.

The alt-right is just another one of 4chans ebin trolls.

Never argue with someone full of believes, they will never changes unless they feel the boot in theire asses from the ones they've defended

>mfw
she's a gook pornstar sloot, le aut-right is an absolute joke
literally all attention whores