They can't do this

They can't do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/barack-obama-black-personal-insult-community-voting-donald-trump-hilary-clinton-speech-a7314431.html
youtu.be/PBISbypnMHQ
youtu.be/77SyQ2Qn7c8
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA
youtu.be/C2FquR7XaaQ
youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU
archive.is/eVD7D
archive.is/5eCpb
archive.is/OCkCX
archive.is/MlZSa
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
archive.is/M4alp
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
archive.is/ffexb
youtu.be/sfZDKWo2LxE
archive.is/XdOQ5
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY
youtu.be/gXZ-ydyUAXY
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/07/who-killed-ferguson-activist-darren-seals/?utm_term=.042a65f0e57e
electproject.org/home/voter-turnout/demographics
nypost.com/1999/03/03/israel-blackmailed-bill-with-monica-tapes-spy-hunt-ended-after-mossad-bugged-prez-sex-chats-book-exclusive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crying_CTR_Wojak.jpg

no they're just not afraid to admit supporting trump anymore

YES WE CAN!

dems own blacks, they told me so

>buddy tells me he won't even get 5% of black vote
Laugh at him and say he'll push 20%

No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

>Black guy hears shit about Trump in lib media
>Hates Trump
>Black gay looks into Trump's policy's
>likes Trump

The only blacks that vote trump would be the successful ones who can escape the race war.

Poor blacks (read vast majority) are still voting dem

>Trump saw a 16.5 percentage-point increase in backing from African-American voters in a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10 to 19.6 percent through Friday.

>Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4 percent on Sept. 10 to 71.4 percent.

>Republicans getting 20% of the black vote.
>Democrats only getting 70%.

Holy shit.

Stole my post, Britslim.

It's fake. Blacks aren't voting for Trump. He's said too many racist things. Plus Obama spoke at the black caucus last night and influenced everyone.

>passel

MAGA

>So I asked black people to vote for me

>And they actually did it, the absolute madmen!

is this real ?
this looks real

We need a couple famous black actors/musicians to grow some big balls and publically come out for Trump.

Many Americans are sheep and will follow.

>Implying even black people like Obama

My record has officially been corrected. Here is your IOU for $0.02.

Sick try CTR nerd

#Niggas4Trump

Not very many black voters to begin with.The majority are felons that can't vote or they're too lazy to get up to go vote.Successful blacks will turn to Trump.There's more to profit from Trump than there is relying on profit from Hillary.

Don smoking weed with homeboys. 9D CHESS CONFIRMED.

You stink.

>new york post

Opinion discarded

Go ahead and list a few of his many "racist comments"

Obama was the only Dem who got more than 70% and that's cuz he was a nigger. ~70% is pretty much standard for dems.

If it is fake then why did Clinton play a double edged sword like the northern movement?

It is very real.

almost as real as

Where are you getting these numbers?

What's wrong?

Why wouldn't they?

Trump wants to keep out the people they have to share low level jobs and welfare with.

Clinton represents white upper class America.

Estimates say he needs 31% of the black vote to win Illinois.

C-Can he do it?

An alpha New Yorker does better with blacks than most Republicans. A woman with KKK ties does worse with blacks than most Democrats.
Not a surprise when you put it like that.

He's being tongue-in-cheek, lad.

based sleepy doc

Yes, both those pastors are publicly supporting trump, that pic was from his outreach to the moolis in (I think)Detroit

How can one man be so based

Wrong. Dems got 91% in 2000 and 86% in 2004

Many black voters are conservative, but have only voted Dem because they felt beholden to them. Now Trump is offering them a new opportunity, and they are coming onboard the victory train. The "what do you have to lose" statement was genius, in itself.

>9D

You can't do 9D. Idiot.
It has to be ratios of 3.
He's doing 12D.

Donald Trump raps Mac Miller's "Donald Trump"

youtube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo

>If you dont vote for Clinton you're insulting me and muh legucyyy

Despicable.

Trolling or retarded?

>9 isn't divisible by 3
American education

RIP democratic party, you'll be buried with clinton
you won't be missed

It was a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, you monkey

I'd also like this.

Why not both?

wow thanks for correcting the record my greatest ally

I told an SJW that opening our borders to illegals and Islamists negatively affects black employment levels, and he was visibly torn about which of his pet brown people he should be championing, lol. This is a good idea to push.

Every single aspect of this post confuses me

>It has to be ratios of 3.
Dude. We spent all this time getting rid of the American Education meme. And your fucking post undoes years of work

Who cares? Whites are the majority in much of the "Blue Wall" states.

Trump is losing the white vote in majority white blue states. This election is turning out to be just like the last few. Trump isn't as transformational as you said he was.

niggers hate obama now tho

>Implying black vote matters
he needs the hispanic vote

thread/?

democrats are just racist nazis for not supporting trumps black supporters.

Starting to like blacks a lot more lately desu. They seem to be knocking off the BLM shit and getting redpilled more frequently.

>things were better for everyone in 1890

I have a feeling clinton's support among blacks is going to be far, far below anything they are anticipating in the wildest dreams.
They all came out to vote for obongo thinking they'd get their "free obama phone" and that obama would pay their rent. they are still poor, lives still suck (bc they are lazy) and very, very few going to even bother coming out.

If anyone wants to help me, use a photo of a random negro rapefugee fresh off boat in europe in a twatter and shill for gary johnson/jill stein, say that they are proising free shit but the media isn't covering it bc they want to keep running those private prisons that nillary makes money from.

you'll be amazed how well this works on blacks if they think you are black too. type like a black, but don't overdo it as in "halo der! I done be a gary johnson supporter hera!"

Just promise them free shit and focus on hillary making money from private prisons. Try to find as many in cleveland and philadelphia as possible.

pls help. takes 3 mins to et up a twatter and we could literally swing election for trump.

>This confirming quad
>ywn live like huckleberry fin

That's a word.
You should know that by now.

Who dat

Fucking hell.
I know this kind of guy isn't representative of the US as a whole but when someone is that retarded, you can safely bet he is american

It's true too. It hurts blacks more than anyone.

It's about time Republican reclaimed the black vote and became the party of the working class again.

>If you don't vote Killary you're insulting MUHH LEGACY!
he's just encouraging blacks to vote Trump at this point

>We need a couple famous black actors/musicians to grow some big balls and publically come out for Trump.
not gonna happen. fuck, all but the most arrogant and wealthy hollywood celebrities are keeping out bc automatically 50% of population will then hate them.

trust me anons, you can do a lot of good work on twatter by using a picture of a negro for your twatter and steering pro-clinton negroes to johnson or stein.

have fun dying of smallpox at 50 and waiting 5 years to get news about global events

>Digits confirm 3 no longer be square root of 9

We may produce some of the world's smartest people, but holy shit, we crank out the dumbest idiots too.

Listen, you've all had your fun. Now please, delete this thread. We all know blacks will vote for Hillary. You can just delete it now.

DON'T THEY KNOW WHO FED THEM? DON'T THEY KNOW WHO KEPT THEM ON THEIR WELFARE?

FUCKING INGRATES

*punches CTR intern*

SOMEONE IS GONNA BE SUICIDING OVER THIS.

Porque no los dos?

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

Kek

>Hillary in red
>trump in blue

BRAVO VINCE

blacks are much more socially conservative that white people. most hate gays and trannies. it makes sense that the smartest and richest (aka the ones not on food stamps and non-celebrities) would vote republican/trump especially since clinton is the most unappealing democrat candidate ever probably.

There's some redpilled blacks out there, shocking amount at the RNC, but a vast majority of hoodrats only have YG as a father figure, they don't know a god damned thing but their phones tell them Trump a raciss he gon send us to Africa, Clinton ain't never say shit about blacks. -Actual argument from a dishwasher at work.

>waiting 5 years to get news about global events

>Have fun not being inundated with a constant stream of bad news
This site is proof of that being a bad thing

>black people
>liking obama

>We all know blacks will vote for Hillary.
it;s not set in stone. go look at tapes of obongo's first election where old negresses were painting pictures of him and all sorts of other shit. this time, energy is on our side.

the few niggers who try to work realize, their insurance has gone up to where they can't pay it. There are some great clips of hillary talking about locking up negros for life, all we need to do is plant the seed that she owns stock in those private prison companies.

telling you, 1 person working hard on twatter can swing 500 negro votes. Esp helpful if you concentrate in swing states. Fuck sake, imagine a year ago if I told you pepe the frog would be a lead story on international news channels.

we're outjewing the jew. this is doable.

Obama is not the king of black people, they're not a hivemind you fucking idiot.

Didn't he get beat up by his dad, walk into some redneck war of 20 people and had to get adopted by some nice woman to avoid his poverty?

>waiting 5 years to get news about global events
>this is bad

Who took down the mob? Italians in the FBI. Guiliani and many others. The mob kept saying that there was no mafia and that everyone was racist.

If blacks can figure out that they need to clean themselves up then they can fix their own communities. I really hope they do.

Then we just need to get the jews to take down their own international bankers and we can have world peace.

shhh. don't ruin this for me

Hi! You see to be new here so let me explain how things work. People here don't use names. Everyone here is just "user," which is useful in many ways: namely, if no one ever takes "credit" for anything, then no one ever takes blame. See how that works?

So, you can now delete your "name" since we have no special snowflakes here, everyone here is just "user."

No need to thank me, just doing my duty by explaining how anonymous image boards work.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/barack-obama-black-personal-insult-community-voting-donald-trump-hilary-clinton-speech-a7314431.html

Wew

yeah but he fucked the nice MILFY woman....

mmmmm

Its bens birthday today

Is LBJ's spirit visiting Obama telling him to secure the nigger vote for another 200 years?

Who is the last repub candidate who won the nigger vote?

Yes. I know that. I only use that Id when posting music and sometimes I forget to take it off.
sorry lads

shoeonhead lookalike

Straya pls turn off proxy.

>niggers
>working
Let's not get too carried away, there, friend.

Anyone notice the surprising amount of niggers on youtube saying they want to jump the black people that vote Trump? If anything would make me vote Trump it's that alone so I can piss off those losers.

It's too nicely rolled to be blunt. Looks factory made

>they're not a hivemind
they arent any kind of mind 2bh

lol , that is so badass

i'm starting to wonder if they will even vote.

The truth is racist.

checked.

Someone will need to build the wall.
Someone will need to man the concentration camps.

Don't speak for me bitch, I'm voting for him.

>Who is the last repub candidate who won the nigger vote?

Surely was early or mid 1900s.

The last Republican in the modern era to get a significant percentage of the black vote was Richard Nixon in 1972, who got 32% of the black vote that year. It's been all downhill ever since.

Lincoln

Who would have thought that the magic formula for getting blacks to vote Republican was directly calling them losers and chumps for voting Dem.

I bet the bow tie wearing republicucks of the last several decades are feeling really silly right now.

love how the Liberals are like Fucking Niggers better vote for us and not that racist Trump guy

>ywn be Barron Trump

Yea I don't see how a black voter would hear that and be "Wtf I'm a Hilldawg now bruh!"

Trumps not hillary, he's not going to parade around in some garish bright red suit.

Black vote=virginia
Thats a state he could desperately use

Well it makes sense.
Lots of blacks still work by that tribal mentality. Show you're the alpha that'll get shit done and they will respect you.

Black not speaking ebonics
Shorted the leaf's brain

>he fell for an old copypasta

MY SIDES

But wont King Nigger Obongbongo take such things as a personal insult to his 'legacy'?

fuck you niggers!! fuck all niggers!! you will vote for the queen!! or you cant vote at all !!

we gave you fucking criminals rights to vote back for a reason !! do not dream of voting Trump or Jilly Juggs Stein or O.G. Johnson

People only like obama because hes a well spoken gentleman he didnt actaully make our lives any better

Videos:
Dr. Martin Luther King's niece Alveda King endorses Donald Trump
youtu.be/PBISbypnMHQ

Mississippi’s First Black Mayor Charles Evers Endorses Trump For President
youtu.be/77SyQ2Qn7c8

Quannell X, New Black Panthers leader, on Donald Trump.
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M

RW Bray, VP of MLK society, introducing Donald Trump
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo

Clarence Henderson civil rights activist
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA

Black Pastor Darrell Scott Brings Down House at RNC: The Democratic Party Has Failed Us
youtu.be/C2FquR7XaaQ

Ice Cube: ‘Donald Trump is What Americans Love’ About ‘The American Dream’
youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU

Articles:

RZA Praises Trump
archive.is/eVD7D

President Obama’s Brother Endorses Trump for President
archive.is/5eCpb

Azealia Banks "Trump is the only one who truly has the balls to bust up big business. Hilary is too tied in with them"
archive.is/OCkCX

Outreach:
Donald Trump’s best speech of the 2016 campaign, annotated
WashPo August 2016 archive.is/MlZSa

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Charlotte, NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA

Trump pitches black voters: 'What the hell do you have to lose?'
CNN August 2016 archive.is/M4alp

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Dimondale 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8

Trump brings message of unity to black church in Detroit
archive.is/ffexb

Full Speech: Donald Trump Speaks to African American Church in Detroit 9/3/16
youtu.be/sfZDKWo2LxE

Donald Trump Fought to Include Jews and Blacks at Palm Beach Golf Course
Impulse Today March 2016 archive.is/XdOQ5

Jessie Jackson introducing Donald Trump (1998)
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY

Trump 80's Interview, Helping Inner Cities
youtu.be/gXZ-ydyUAXY

>I don't recognize pasta
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

That's true. Immigrants suck up service jobs, which are traditionally black employment areas. Since 2000 all new employment in America has gone to immigrants. Guess who gets hurt worse?

He has Boss Nigger.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

>Move black vote to 80% D.
>Lower turnout to 65%.
>Touch nothing else.
>Flip FL, OH, and VA.

This is now completely within the realm of reason. If I was a Democrat I'd be panicking seeing that.

Based Ben

Republicans actually peeling away the black vote in a significant way is the Democrats' worst nightmare.

The country is still pretty evenly divided between the two major parties. Democrats have won the popular vote in most presidential elections the last several cycles, but Republicans can clean up in midterm elections. The Dems are completely reliant on low-information minorities voters to turn out in big numbers for the presidential elections. Too many of their voters just don't give a shit about voting if it isn't the presidential election.

In order to achieve this parity or slight advantage, the Dems also need almost the entire black vote. Blacks are about 12% of the population but Democrats win something like 90% of their vote, usually. So if that hold starts to loosen they could quickly be fucked. They need American blacks to basically be a vote plantation for them. If black Americans start deciding that decades of loyalty to the Democrats hasn't gotten them much, and start trying the Republicans out just a little, it could remake the entire political map.

The Dems are probably terrified of this. Remember Darren Seals? He was a Ferguson protester who was found dead recently:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/07/who-killed-ferguson-activist-darren-seals/?utm_term=.042a65f0e57e

>Seals was among the most vocal of the Ferguson protesters who backed a plan to send a message to St. Louis County’s elected leadership — which consists almost exclusively of Democrats — by voting for Republican candidates in the first round of elections following Brown’s death. And he often criticized President Obama, whom he voted for, for not doing enough to reform police departments and rid minority communities of police violence and racial profiling.

too bad 75% of nignogs can't/won't vote

African Americans started out as Republicans.

Come home, black man.

Blacks turned out heavily for Presidential elections lately. They will not turn out as heavily now that Obama isn't on the ticket, but they still turn out in comparable numbers to non-Hispanic whites.

electproject.org/home/voter-turnout/demographics

When will the right stop living in the fucking past and accept blacks as americans
RACIST RACIST
no but really cut the shit, Trump's America is a good America for everyone.

Shit, meant this as a reply to

If that happened it would actually be Democrats' worst nightmare. 25% black turnout would basically guarantee a Trump landslide.

It's not just a good idea to push, it's arguably *the* issue of this entire election.

Trump should be hammering my this constantly. He talks about it from time to time me but I think he needs to emphasize it much more.

At the very least he should explicitly confront Clinton on comments she and Bill had made in the past talking about the negative effects of mass immugration

Furthermore, the liberal cognitive dissonance would be so amazing to behold if Trump wins the presidency largely due to over-performing typical Republicans with the black vote.

But-but-but, he's a RAAAAACIST! How did black people put him over the top???

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but DAVID DUKE!!!!!

BASED BEN!!! HE DID IT!!!

Is that Malcolm X? Wasn't he a muslim?

That's what I'm wondering too. They came out in droves for Obama for obvious reasons, and I'm sure not many follow politics too intently.

And it's not like Trump has said anything '''bad''' about black people like he """"did"""" to Hispanics. I think black voter turnout will be nowhere near 2012 or 2008.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him..

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

THE SLEEPER IS AWAKE

Just wait until he visits the new smithsonian African museam.

Based Ben mocks with the Jew hands.

Like everybody, they won't turn out if it isn't their in-group.

ITS OVER HILLARY

I HAVE THE DANK MEMES

When Trump brings out Rza at a NYC rally, it will all be over for Hillary

WOW don't you stupid people of colour get it...? Trump is LITERALLY Hitler

>poor blacks
>bothering to vote

That's totally fine desu, Hillary is more than welcome to their """"""""support""""""""

Maybe if you say it louder next time.

Will Jay-Z endorse Trump?

Who is Ben Shapiro voting for?

Holy shit
She officially turned into Jeb!

bump

Right, turnout will definitely be lower than the Obama elections, but it's not clear how much it will drop. If Trump can actually make gains with African-Americans, it will be a double whammy. There will be less of their votes for Hillary to get in the first place, and she'll get a significantly smaller percentage of them.

It's a bressing. And a burse.

Please don't put Jeb and Clinton to the same group.

No
Jay-Z is a bitch and Beyonce owns him

Doubtful, look at the shit his wife does

Clinton needs to check her Democrat privilege. Just because she's the blue candidate doesn't mean she's entitled to POC votes.

good pic, saved

Personally I think Jeb still has the potential to become a friend of Trump.

I don't see Clinton doing the same thing. Jeb's a human, albeit part of a dark dynasty that shouldn't be allowed to have power, Clinton is Satan's whore.

Remember that Cred Forums stated months ago that blacks would vote Trump because they respect the alpha male.
Remember that Cred Forums is always right.

Have you been reading those Jane Goodall threads?

>math

Well 2 3s make an 8
Double that and minus 7
You got yourself a 9er bud

Trump wouldn't let Yeb get his coffee at this point
Behind closed doors, Yeb is an arrogant condescending prick
Fk him & fk Illary

good thing the 20% supporting trump will be entirely contained in the 25% that vote.

nypost.com/1999/03/03/israel-blackmailed-bill-with-monica-tapes-spy-hunt-ended-after-mossad-bugged-prez-sex-chats-book-exclusive/

Jay.
Oh.
Bee.
Ess.

There will be no economic revival in the Black community until the good paying jobs are brought back. This is what the Democrats are trying to prevent. They need 'ol Darkie to remain on the Democrat vote plantation.

> In 2014, he joined the Fannie Lou Hamer Coalition and helped rally a movement to vote against the Democratic candidate for St. Louis county executive, by backing white Republican candidate Rick Stream. The move in the highly Democratic African American community was an attempt, as The Washington Post described it, to "demonstrate that their votes should not be taken for granted." He was an integral part of this effort. His leadership connected the community and politicians to move 22,000 Democratic votes to the Republican candidate.

Yeah, the Dems did it.

They love and respect Big Dick Swagger from a successful hustler

MAGA

Who?

>They aren't a hive mind

I don't think you've been around that many blacks, at least American ones

sleepy doc! the most based.

They've successfully imprisoned all the black fathers with Bill Clinton's crime bills and filled the void of 'black father' with the government. The government is now the provider for many blacks and they know there's one party that's going to continue to provide for them while the other is racist and has the gall to tell them to 'provide for themselves'.

they smokin that loud pack.

I see what you're trying to imply, that I'm some sort of kooky conspiracy guy. But I just thought it was interesting. I live in St. Louis, but I never would have known about that "vote for Republicans" idea if he hadn't died and had articles written about him mentioning it. It's a sign that blacks are willing to rethink automatically voting Democrat, even BLM types who seem like the last place you'd find potential R voters.

>my OC
I made this right after South Carolina. Ty senpai.

This still makes me laugh, liberals attack trump for having the kkk and black panthers endorse him.

Then you realize, two rival groups in America have decided to work together to vote for him.

Reminder Jews own Hillary more than Trump.

All they need to do to escape it is to stop stealing and killing whites.

Quannell isn't going to endorse a white man. Neither did Malcom, but they both labeled the same criticisms against liberals.

I'm not insinuating by any means that you're a conspiracy guy. I'm insinuating that it's viable speculation, especially given the suspicious deaths around the Clinton campaign this season.

If one man can make 22,000 black folk vote Republican (the same margin for Hillary's victory in certain strategic states during the primary), that's definitely dangerous to the establishment, and we know they're not beyond killing threats.

someone should spread these in black groups and also spread pictures like this

I've been telling you guys this. I did polling in Wayne (Detroit) and Oakland counties in Michigan. The only group that Hillary wins is black women.

Plenty of black men that I spoke to said they were not going to let their wives vote for Hillary though.

Granted, based on our polling this is a "family" thing. Black single mothers support Hillary. If there is a father in the picture, he supports Trump. The stronger the family, the more Trump support there is, even for African Americans.

Oh, I completely misunderstood you bud, sorry about that. I thought you were being sarcastic and implying that I was dumb for thinking the Democrats had Darren Seals killed.

I think it's totally possible he was assassinated, sure. I have no idea. One wonders if his wounds were self-inflicted on the non-dominant handed side of his body.

A David Brock Wojack would be perfect.

The Shy Trump voter includes Shy Black Man Trump Voters, basically?

>at work the other day
>most people in the office are white libcuck hillaryfags
>stop by cubicle of coworker to have her do something for me
>she is cute black lady in mid 30s
>tfw i see a trump bobblehead at her desk
>tfw talking to her i can tell she is redpilled
>tfw i am also black
>tfw the only 2 trump supporters i know of in my dept are black
>tfw were breaking the conditioning

Get the girl and breed free thinking family

How is it possible? Trump is racist

It's a shop, you can tell because his fingers aren't wide open enough to hold a blunt.

That smoke effect is dope though, I learned to do it in Photoshop high school class :^)

Where are you getting all those pictures

Eh.... it's not even entirely that. For one thing, the (((media))) wants to paint the picture that all black people hate Trump. They don't want to do a split by the sexes for African Americans (like they do with "white men" vs. "white women" all the time).

I mean, maybe what we were seeing in Michigan isn't national... but I would bet that it's really just the media wanting to skew things to push their narrative.

10/10 negros would basketball with

Nation of Islam to be specific, he latter left the group and was assassinated by his former brothers for his troubles.

So why is he giving 2-Pac a baptism?

>when you were gonna clean your room but you smoked some dank weed and made America great again instead

Donald Trump ain't nothing to fuck with

>implying he doesn't want trump to win so he'll have a secure gig for the next 4 years

>secure gig for the next 4 years
>poor people going to work instead of leeching off the government and thus voting for more government programs and no more spirals of infinite warfare and refugees
He's fucked.

Don't know, maybe the artist is unaware about their religious views or is ignorant of Islamic religious practice.

>NA EDUCATION

Dunkin Doughnuts doesn't have mexican food

>lookalike

It's about population... For every smart person you should crank out ten dumb people

T. Leaf.