4th Reich Warning - Antichrist is rising

daily reminder kek is a false god

>drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B4lMw4yuCqaBLW05RDdxU0piR0E

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off stasi, I ain't doxing myself by clicking that shit.

Dubs worship is a religion of peace

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

fag

Kek is real and stronger than your penis cutting jew god

You see? Your god gives you only silence, I get digits.

Geh sterben! Kek ist allmächtig.

Gods word tells us the is the almighty the king of kings.

there is no entity or god which is stronger or more powerful.

dont forget only 33,33% rebelled against god and God alone has a larger angel army than satan

>simple math

satan cant create he can only copie and he reverses everything

>earth is flat
>satan telling you its a round ball

>bible says moon stars and sun are inside under the firmament
>satan science religion tells us its trillions billions of lightways away and wir spinning araound the sun
>sun worship

may he forgive you and give you clearsight

People believed in kek long before "your god" came to be. Your bible is just a copy of the tora anyway.

>the opposite of a ball is flat
>33.33% rebelled against god ???????????
>god has a larger angel army
>firmament
>trillions billions of lightways away

this has to be bait

>you play with forces you do not really know how they work
nigger nobody knows how they work. fuck off jew worshipper and praise kek

Did Cred Forums piss off a fundie group again? This is like the 12th thread this hour.

im 100% serious it sounds crazy for you because its the truth

truth is always simple

nasa lies to hide the creator and our true identiy that we are beeings created by our creator not evolution

every human is a unicat and every human is loved

imagine you had a son you would love him

now imagine we are all from god and how he loves us

but greater than you can imagine
unconditionally

Lord Kek is unstoppable

Kek is god.

Next time, try to be at least a little bit more subtle. Americans can get away with flat earth and creationism baiting because these type of people actually do exist in the bible belt. No one will buy it that there is someone from Europe who is retarded enough to believe in that stuff.

If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear.

Deuteronomy 21:18–21

NEVER LISTEN TO CHILD MURDERERS!!!

what do you want to hear that you believe me that im serious and not baiting neither trolling this is a warning i dont care how surreal it seems reality is getting more and more surreal as it was the day before.

dude, the anti-christ rising is part of Gods awesome plan. just roll with it. it's what Jesus wants, honestly.

That's true.

These moloch cultists are really going all out today against Kek. Perhaps it's just CTR's war on pepe?

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Cred Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and in eternal rewards for dying a martyr would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

if true he would give you dubs but he did not

its just a script and coincidence

well he gave them to you, to show you he is fair it seems

Witnessed

Oh ho ho, KEK moves in mysterious ways.

It seems you have a part to play in his plan.

I'll pray for you.

When was the last time Jesus made a sign besides putting his image in a grilled cheese sandwich?

Kek speaks everyday

I pray for wisdom and truth from the one true God, Yahweh. Bless the people of this place and bring them light that they may see their error. Let Trump be a redeemed and discerning leader; do not allow him to be the Antichrist. Amen.

Respond with "Amen." if you share in this prayer.

then I choose Chaos

HERETIC!!!

>christcucks
>thinking they know how the universe works
Kek has given us far more than your false god, your idol, that holds you back from worshipping the old gods, the gods that cared, the gods that loved, the gods that were!
Your religion desecrated their shrines, slaughtered their people, and now you ask that your cuck of a god be worshipped on this chaos-blessed site, a place that thrives on Kek's vision of reality!
Truly, you Christians have no honor, no dignity, no respect for self or others; your entire religion is based on good goy points; you turn the other cheek, while we fight, WE, heathens!

my post just verified that the other lied and kek isnt god. its image idolatry

Oh shit.

Kek appears in the time of greatest darkness to bring forth the Light

You say Kek is a false God, I say Kek is an avatar of God, just as Jesus was

No friend, KEK is real. Your worship of Moloch is what is false. Luckily, despite what you try to say, you still have faith in the ways of Kek from your own talk of repeating digits. there is hope for you yet.

I'll pray for you.

its the false light bringer

the devil can appear as an angel of light

needs more irrelevant clashing fonts

>check flag
>shitpost
Not worth our time.
Saged

You are trying so desperately but we will never worship your false god.

he works in mysterious ways

>the devil can appear as an angel of light

Good that you agree with us then. You are so close, but you haven fallen for the devil known as Moloch.

You are so close to understanding the glory of KEK though, you already do works in his name.

every creature that denies jesus as son of god who came in flesh has the spirit of the antichrist

While I think this whole Kek thing is pants-on-head retarded and pretty adamantly believe that the Second Coming is gonna be within our lifetime, I'm not sure about it being Hitler. Good read though.

I really hate the idiot troll who posted that "lol Hitler recruited me, he's still alive in antarctica" because now tinfoil hat morons believed it and are going to spam us with gay threads.

See you twist those things. Kek is god and you are worthsiping a demon.

One thing to note.

You cannot stop the anti-Christ, if you stop what you think is considered it, then they weren't the anti-Christ to begin with.

i worship jesus christ and you should not take like this about him but he will forgive you if you repent.

Ein loser Zeuge spottet des Rechts, und der Gottlosen Mund verschlingt das Unrecht.

PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE

jesus is a dirty jew and only keke will save the demented followers of Jesus "Hippy Kike" Christ

impressive

They are worshiping the signs and warnings... Not the source.

and and and and and and and and and and and and

We already knew this man. But if there's no antichrist, there's no divine judgement. Cred Forums is literally throwing itself into hell just to bring salvation.

its literally the same

>daily reminder kek is a false god

Only some Germanigger would think this is worth a thread.

>same goes for those faggot frog posters

nu-Cred Forums is so shit

No, G-d sets all things in motion. They are worshiping the push, rather than the one who decided that a push was needed. Honestly, the heart is in the right place, but who knows where this will lead.

plot twist: jesus is satan in disguise descended from the false jew-god YHWH and his own antichrist

HAIL ERIS!

Any proof of Jesus or God?
No?
Okay, opinion discarded.

Nothing more cringe than these good goys still shilling their irrelevant carpentry God.

You believe in an Egyptian frog god, but deny G-d?

Abrahamic memes are lulzy af bruh, good luck with that.

pray to him with your mouth loud and ask him to come in your life

jesus christ

It's because you're being fooled. But obviously you wouldn't know that.

Satan serves you up on a silver platter.

>ask him to come into your mouth