Drumpf just got BTFO by my gal Jane Goodall!!!

Drumpf just got BTFO by my gal Jane Goodall!!!

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-chimpanzee-behavior_us_57ddb84fe4b04a1497b4e512

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then that would make him a successful black person considering most chimps aren't even 5% succesful.

We got a chimp in office now, don't see the difference

wtf i hate black people now

cuz he alpha as fuk yo

Didn't she get arrested for fucking chimpanzees?

Ayyy yo das racist

WHAT

i wonder what you would say if the title started with "obama"

Drumpf is finished, there is absolutely no way to recover from this.

Huffpoo is liberal pig vomit.

Brilliant.

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

Please the only chimp in this country is our current Chimp in Chief, Obama.

You wouldn't vote for a chimpanzee, would you /pol?

I know this is a bait thread but holy fuck does Huffpost and similar news networks ever get tired of posting petty attack articles at Trump? I mean shit it's like every day some person has something to say about him and they're like HAHAHA DRUMPF WE GOTCHA. LOLOOLOLL. LIBERALISM!!!!!!!!!!

You'd think Democrats would be all for a chimp in office after the crazy acceptance movements they've already pulled off.

Wouldn't it be an endorsement coming from Jane "CHIMPED" Goodall?

what the fuck is that hideous font

Wow. Jane Goodall is a Trump supporter.

Spread this around.

holy shit DRUMPF BTFO

It's the genious font. It marries the best qualities of cyrillic with the roman alphabet. It's all-inclusive.

Can't remember the video it's from. I just thought it was funny that his name was Genius and he's got tattoos on his face and he has the dumbest fucking lyrics.

genius

>mfw America is about to elect its second chimp president

Imagine if they stopped for a day and realized how ineffectual they are as shills. The first ones to jump off the roofs if he wins will be these ((("""journalists"""))) who spend every waking hour attacking Trump for how he holds his spoon.

WHAT THE FUCK

They cant keep getting away with this

It's funny to me that people resort to calling people "Chimps" in the US. I'm pretty sure that is a favorite raghead slang insult, i.e. "you are the son of a pig and a monkey" or something. No surprise that the libcucks are on board with a Halal slur against a Great Man.

Mfw reading that

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

>sage

Lol look at my picture's filename and my edits.

>Chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutans have been living for hundreds of thousands of years in their forest, living fantastic lives, never overpopulating, never destroying the forest. I would say that they have been in a way more successful than us as far as being in harmony with the environment.
TRUMP GOOD FOR ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS

>Chimps are very quick to have a sudden fight or aggressive episode, but they're equally as good at reconciliation.
TRUMP GOOD FOR FORIEGN RELATIONS

>The part that always shocked me was the inter-community violence among the chimps: the patrols and the vicious attacks on strangers that lead to death. It's an unfortunate parallel to human behavior - they have a dark side just as we do. We have less excuse, because we can deliberate, so I believe only we are capable of true calculated evil.
TRUMP INCAPABLE OF EVIL

THANK YOU FOR THE ENDORSEMENT JANE! CHIMP-TRUMP '16

I love how all of these liberal "intellectuals" have no idea how condescending and smug they come across to people. They have such an ivory tower arrogance about them and I don't get why

>In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks

Trump doesn't do these things, nor does the article outline other ways in which Trump is chimpanzee-like, other than performing spectacular displays to indicate his dominance, which is true of most living things that are capable of spectacular displays.