MUSLIM SYRIAN REFUGEE INFLUX

Guys, just got info from my family member who works social services in San Diego:

The Feds are handing down 1,000 families to be resettled in San Diego from Syria.

Take a guess at what percentage of those are Christian...

You guessed it! ZERO.

I am an American of Syrian decent and belong to a congregation of the Orthodox Christian faith. Our congregation have many families stuck in Syria. Good Christian families who are trying to escape but the US government just won't accept any Christian refugees. I have family that have applied for visas 10 years ago and have been waiting in line legally. Now they're stuck in a war zone and the West wants to keep them there for THEIR GENOCIDE !!!

Instead, San Diego is now receiving 1,000 families and they are all of the pic related type: Niqab wearing Wahabis.

Obongo is really applying scorched earth policy and it's clear he's against Christianity and pro Muslim. DESPICABLE NIGGER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuySfjyYSNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep in mind, this is just San Diego. GOD KNOWS how many other cities are getting jammed up with America hating human garbage...

Your anger may be justified but Obama is neither for or against Christianity or Islam. Unfortunately Islam has become a political talking point to leverage against the Republicans and in order to hold authority on that talking point they have to actually bring in muslim refugees. They don't really care about them and thus they don't care about the stranded Christians. Additionally, the democrats have stated clearly many times that the Republicans are there greatest enemy and whether or not they believe it they have been politically locked by their own rhetoric and therefore they don't care whether or not these things have consequence because there status relies upon the narrative.

Obama has explicitly stated before that he stands with islam and that he is sympathetic to islam.

anger is a gift

According to the list approved by Paul Ryan, the goal is to bring 3,000 to San Diego. Ironically SF will get only 5.

Why only Muslims ?!?

That's because they don't need to change the bay area from red to blue.

I'm in LA, if SHTF I'll come down and help out you guys in SD, this city is beyond saving unless Trump is elected.

that is a recipe for disaster, Camp Pendleton USMC base is located there. The muslims and the marines are going to cause tension and the fist fucking faggot citizens of SD are going to side with the muslims, then SD will be hit with a medium scale terrorist attack that the news will barely cover.

>not staying in your country and fighting for what you believe in
You're a pussy, just like all other American immigrants

Im am Lebanese Orthodox. I hate muslims as well. Pisses me off.

I hear San Diego is surprisingly right leaning . I don't know if that means anything, but I don't think the US is gonna take the bullshit Europe is glad to bend over for .

We literally tell you what we're doing and you dumb goyim don't believe it.

Fuck off shill. Obama stands with Islam against christians and christianity. The slaughter and persecution of Christians in the ME has been ongoing for the last 8 years. At home, christian rights have been assaulted, continuously.

Yes... Please bring reinforcements.

If you guys watch Mark Dice's videos, that's all in San Diego... This is the shit we are dealing with. Thankfully these are the mostly transient college crowd and the conservative upper class still carries the vote in this city... But man, they're flooding us. 1,000 families is A LOT!

I don't think that's going to be an issue. Pendleton is far away from where they're settling this human slime. The real problem in San Diego is the trendy faggots in Up-town (Hillcrest) that are flooding the surrounding neighborhoods. Fucking hipsters... We (conservatives) still own the suburbs though... Even middle easterners here are majority Christians (Iraqi Chaldeans mostly) and they are die hard republican.

Funny that Mid East Christians who have actual experience living with Mudslimes know enough to vote Republican. To a mid-east Christian, seeing a liberal white person is the most confusing thing we have ever seen.

I'm actually half Leb. Visit there every 3 years.

Right leaning still... But the faggots are encroaching slowly.

Same reason why they are flooding Texas and Idaho, to change demographics. I read somewhere Montana is going to get muzzies from Somalia and Congo soon.

SOURCES OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN.

ALSO IF YOU'RE REAL WITH WHAT YOU SAY SEND A TIP TO ANY MAINSTREAM MEDIA NEWS OUTLET TO GET IT AUTHENTICATED YOU DESPICABLE NIGGER.

what area do they settle in?

Over the past year I've started noticing a lot more Muslim families/beggars harassing people for money near the malls in the UTC area. shit just started happening out of the blue

Basically the majority of Greek Orthodox Syrians have Greek genes imported to Syria by Macedonian and Byzantine settlers. Many of them still call themselves "rum" (from Greek ethnic name romios) or "Antiochian Greek". Before the outbreak of syrians war I have been to Syria to celebrate the Orthodox Eastern and literally felt like I were in Greece.

My best wishes to all christian Syrians who suffer the most from mudslims.

They try to settle them in El Cajon or South Bay, but from what I understand, there aren't enough vacancies there so a lot of this next batch of 1,000 families will be settled in North county (Escondido, San Marcos, etc) largely conservative white neighborhoods although Escondido has a large pocket of Hispanics (especially near mid-town Escondido)... So I imagine they'll be dumped over there.

Absolute horse-shit. I hope those Mexicans force feed them Carnitas..

yeah sources im syrian in san diego too.

theres already s bunch of iraqi refugees in UTC

Thanks Greek-bro. Don't believe we have Greek roots in my family. We did the DNA test and we're of Punic/Phonecian origin but I wouldn't discount lots of Syrians having Greek origin.

You in Rancho San Diego?

I don't have to fucking give you sources... Look it up. Should be public knowledge very soon...

yeah sources im syrian in san diego too.

theres already s bunch of iraqi refugees in UTCIm a grad student at the UC school here.

Parents are secular MDs that cane over. Its just me out here in cali.

wheres the source?

have you gone to the lebanese food festival

How do i fuck a muslim girl?

Yes. St Ephrem Church. I used to go to that Church since a lot of my friends are Lebanese.

hes right my last name is Greek origin. Also my Y chromosome is not Semetic (not J but E which is found in Greece too)

I have a grandma thats Alabanian. 23andMe has me about 40% Balkan. Im on my phone at my gfs place so i cant link it.

i dont mind muslims coming in but they need to be educated

>I am an American of Syrian decent and belong to a congregation of the Orthodox Christian faith. Our congregation have many families stuck in Syria. Good Christian families who are trying to escape but the US government just won't accept any Christian refugees. I have family that have applied for visas 10 years ago and have been waiting in line legally. Now they're stuck in a war zone and the West wants to keep them there for THEIR GENOCIDE !!!
You backed the wrong horse and lost.

cool are you born and bred in SD? wheres the best Arab market?

become muslim and ask her dad

The problem isn't so much the muslims. It's the culture that goes with it, simply said they refuse to learn from others and think they are the inly right ones which holds them back from learning and improving. The worst ones are the wahabbists.

Yes.

North Park Produce is the best. The one on Chase Ave in El Cajon Specifically. There is one in Serra Mesa but it's owned by Jews... Don't go there

you can't. musslims go home.

with your dick

awesome I know the Arab Market on El Cajon (its called Arab market in Arabic)

Thanks for the tips. Anything else I should know as a Syrian in SD.

There's a North Park Produce in Poway as well.

BASED RHODESIAN WOMAN ANALYZES THE PSYCHOLOGY OF KEKS.
youtube.com/watch?v=MuySfjyYSNg

If you like Hooka, go to Nara. The owner is my friend.

Also Al Furn if you like mnakish.

Hate the game, not the player. It's notorious difficult to emigrate to the us any way other than through vagina. These 1000 just won the lottery, that's all to it.

>Also Al Furn if you like mnakish

yes i love manakish.

You like Amardeen? its not bad in my experience

Thanks Soori brah

>"Y...you don't want Muslims in California?"

San Diego fag here

It's true. We have a large military community here with many military bases of all branches. A lot of linguists who were granted US green cards settled here so the Muslim community is growing. Seeing hijabs daily. Burqas less often. They're around and growing. This is an extremely rich county so it's not like the Syrians will be segregated into slums on el cajon blvd like the blacks. After we get our first terror attack maybe I'll see them differently. Who knows?

>Amaredeen

I know the owner there too. He's nephew is a good friend of mine. I don't go there often although I used to live in UTC.

Living in Poway now.

Try 1400 years and youd be more accurate islam has been hitile since its inception

nice thanks maybe ill see you at the next leb festival

I'll wear my Pepe shirt

No, no I don't.

are you in allentown too?

>Our congregation have many families stuck in Syria. Good Christian families who are trying to escape but the US government just won't accept any Christian refugees.

Tell them to come to Canada, they will get accepted in around 12 months here unless its a "family" of "8 youth males".

>commiefornia
don't care lol

Let me guess, they are sunnis, right?

Funny how almost all of the people here who consider themselves christians bash on muslims making no difference between them and yet there are hundreds of muslims dying to protect the holy sites of the christians in the Middle East.

he actually said (((wahabi)))

In a fight anger is a good as courage

Fag on your pic is actually Shia, moreover he's Hizballa, can tell it from uniform. Scum terrorists. Deserve to be bombed.

I said WAHABIS ... Faggot

>Hezbollah are terrorists

You can change your proxy now Chaim, you're not fooling anyone.

>Faggot

Hey, I just was being sarcastic bro, no need to be a dick.

Hizballa and Iran are terrorists, is this news in Venezuela?

It doesn't matter if you are christian, you are stull a sub-human.

There aren't even that many Arabs in SD in the first place.
You should grow a pair OP

>Venezuela

Good one, Chaim.

tell your family to lie on the application and say they're Muslim

Then when they come over bring the hypocrisy to the news

Thanks for helping get the word out moishe.

They're being sprinkled all around the US.

Obama said the future of america must not go to those who slander the prophet Muhammad.

Your problems are not our problem.