Concerning KEK and meme magic

Hello Cred Forumsacks.

Recently i have seen a woorying series of threads where people use what they refer to as "meme magic". I have been an adherent of meme magic until today, because today, i found out that the world is indeed ruled by Jews, more commonly known as the Illuminati.

Nothing they say is true. Nothing they do is good. Even the meme magic itself isn't real. Illuminati wants you to believe meme magic is real, because that way you would be helping them without even knowing it. Trump will win, whether you use meme magic to help him, or not.

KEK is not real. He is pure fiction created by yourselves, and given power by the Illuminati. They influence Cred Forums through meme magic. Power lies in the hands of Jews, who have become able to wield power without let or hindrance, simply by stigmatizing everyone who tries to expose them as insane.

Cred Forumsacks, you are being duped. KEK doesn't serve you, and neither does the meme magic. It was planned for them to come into existence. They both serve the interests of the elite.

They have infiltrated into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of fooling, bemusing and corrupting the youthful members of society by teaching them theories and principles that we know to be false.

While they tighten their grip on the world, you are being made into their obedient, stupid slaves who don't even know they are enslaved. Rise. Throw off the yoke Jews gave you, the yoke you willingly put on your necks, the yoke of false omnipotent imaginary friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice pic

if the world is gonna burn anyway, might as well enjoy it.

>The Illuminati is supplying us with rare pepes
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

>Kek not real
There are countless Hieroglyphics and references of him in multiple cultures the fuck out of here. Also Kek aided me in some black fucking magic recently so I know he's real.

BTFO you heretical scum. Magic of chaos is real, we actually woke up an ancient god.

He needs our energy to make chaos and burn our civilization to let it reborn from their ashes.

HE NEEDS OUR MEMES

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

Praise kek.

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

>shill trying to convince us that our chosen meme egregore is somehow under their control

Remember who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is infinite and eternal) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.
What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus), except our focus is not to reduce terrorism and crime per se but to meme Trump's presidency into 'reality' (among other things). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE. Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

Check'd and witnessed

PRAISE KEK

Abrahamic and Pagan gods too. They are masking the true evil, which controls all, demands worship, lying, nurtures people the illusions of immortality, threatening with eternal torments. The true evil is always disguises itself as good. It is forced to have some signs of goodness, otherwise people will turn away. Masons and jews are just a tip of iceberg. Kek is simply a little consolation. Ray of light in the darkness. Little hope. But you're right in many respects.

Exactly. Adult having an imaginary friend? That's just plain stupid.

You Moloch cultists and your desperation to attack KEK is getting a little too blatant.

CTR's war on pepe continues I suppose.

This attack on meme magic is so exaggerated and perverse that a child can see through it... but i have a feeling that other people, less level-headed than myself, might be taken in by it.

>Says that
>Doesn't even post an uncommon pepe to validate point

Guys, we have our first traitor.

Heidenreich, get off this board.

> Adult having an imaginary friend?
I call it "cyber Tulpa". I do not think it's stupid. At least, it's an interesting experiment.

>Willingly posting pepes with CTR around
>Wanting your pepes to depreciate in value after Hillary gets her mitts on them.
Sorry m8, the market is hard enough as it is and we all saw what happened to the Vivian James memes... Here is a discounted, used meme for your troubles.

OP is a disinfo shill!
Meme magic clearly works from synchronized and collective consciousness (minds co-operating in memespace).
Illuminati magic is meant to break consciousness into faceted and fractured individuals, it does not involve co-operation with other minds but adherence to draconian rituals which enslave thought.
Meme magic is the best weapon against government oppressors.

>44
OP eternally BTFO

But you are misusing it.

Illuminati is the reddit of jews

I stopped reading at illuminati holy fuck some of you autists need the kevorkian treatment

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Cred Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and in eternal rewards for dying a martyr would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Are you retarded? You could probably look at old archives and find the threads where people came to with the idea of meme magic.

So we're ruled by Beastmen?

all this talk about meme magic always reminds me of my favourite book: Illuminatus! by robert anton wilson and rober shea. Group of discordians that worship Eris greek goddest of chaos are fighting the illuminaty.

Traitor!

good text