>>89347065

Kek

Can we borrow this gentleman for a bit when you're finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/27/is-there-a-secret-plan-to-create-an-eu-army
independent.co.uk/voices/if-you-re-voting-for-brexit-because-you-think-british-troops-will-be-called-up-to-an-eu-army-you-ve-a7024221.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember when people who said there would be an EU army were called conspiracy theorists?

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Not laughing now, are you

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/27/is-there-a-secret-plan-to-create-an-eu-army
is rankin a jewish name?

But goy, it's not an EU army, it's just multiple armies from multiple countries working together.

independent.co.uk/voices/if-you-re-voting-for-brexit-because-you-think-british-troops-will-be-called-up-to-an-eu-army-you-ve-a7024221.html
how about besch?

Thanks lads, I appreciate it.
Try to keep it up until we vote onze Geert into power.

>we cannot trigger article 50 yet because we must retain our voting rights to keep vetoing le evil EU army

What a coincidence. The perfect excuse for delaying Brexit ad infinitum just fell from the sky.

Thank you, bongs.

Remember when people who said the NSA were spying on us were called conspiracy theorists?

Why don't you want it?
Everyone knows the Germans control Europe, so a Euro army is just a German army that Germany can use without everyone accusing it of being another shoah
> What are you talking about, '4th reich German militarism'? This is a multinational EU army assembled by democratic consensus of member states. :^)

euroforce is a cool idea tho. makes more sense than fifty shitty little armys.

A broken clock might be right twice a day, but that doesn't mean you should rely on it to give you accurate information.

Can't wait for WW3 lads. Should be a good show.

>>Britain will veto measures to build an EU army for as long as it remains a member of the union
not a bad idea

why dont they veto to be traitorous faggots in europes back for once? Would be refreshing.

>needing the consent of 28 countries with vastly different national interests before being able to take military action

yea man sounds sikkkk

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

We already lent him to you at the RNC and that speech he gave for Trump.

They want to create the EU army and then make it illegal to leave the EU. The EU is nothing more than a scheme to turn Europe into a continent-wide superstate with a centralized government that the people have no control over.

Back in the cuck shed, Hans.

You forgot tyranny.

A centralized government that the people have no control over is tyranny.

Theres nothing particularly wrong with that
The issue is that its run by kikes and communists, and that the individual elected governments act like the EU has actual authority over them when in reality it does not.

see: How eastern euro countries just tell them to fuck off.

So the supposedly conservative parties in france/germany/britain/etc are treasonous cucks who don't want to be seen as treasonous cucks.

MORNING NIGEY!

>for as long as it remains a member of the union
Good thing you're going out extra fast, right? Or are you staying for another 40 years?

God speed britbong.

Will this not mean that the other eu countries will make negotiations extra shit for us?

I mean this is just trolling that will backfire on us spectacularly.

>I mean this is just trolling that will backfire on us spectacularly.
Nah, it will just force a hard Brexit - just like you always wanted.

Yes, but you are a FUCKING AQUAFRESH!

The very fact that this scheming by the political elite to form a superstate without anybody's consent at all makes it wrong, even if it was for the best of intentions.

A little longer?

We're gonna just stay on the sidelines and continue to fuck over the euro

MEANWHILE WE ARE STILL FUCKING PAYING INTO THE EU MEMBERSHIP

ARTICLE 50 NOW OR WE FUCKING RIOT

FUCK

After the EU army is created no more countries will follow in Britain's footsteps.

B A S E D N I G E
A
S
E
D

N
I
G
E

I love messing with the EU, shame we can't do it anymore.

Britain has no power they said.

The EU members do not deserve you as a guardian of their freedom

Kek. One of the smartest people alive and he's a nationalist.

WWIII is sounding more and more like it will just be global scale civil wars everywhere.

Nigel Farage is my fucking hero.

After I saw how people looked down on him and scoffed at him, just for him to go on and BTFO all those cucks, inspires me.

I heard his family and him went through shit, and his kids got bullied.

But they stayed strong and won.

God bless them. God bless Nigel.

Once again the little island that says NO!

Ye, he should basically be an honorary American having that much balls.