BREAKING! FIRST OKTOBERFEST RAPE

TURK TRIES TO RAPE KOREAN WOMAN!!

merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/oktoberfest/oktoberfest-2016-polizisten-verhindern-vergewaltigung-6757592.html

WHOOOP WHOOOP

Also for Lügenpresse reasons comments are deactivated.

bumping this again.

For all your memes about a rape spree duing Oktoberfest, the refugees sure have been tame. Maybe they actually integrated, contrary to what you though?

your people dont have the sense god gave a cat when it comes to taking a shit. Shut the fuck up

I remember when german women tried to claim oktoberfest is full of raping german men, turns out even the few rapes there are turks.

Also shut up poo in loo.
There are daily rapes in germany now thanks to brown subhumans.

If having sex with a drunk chink is rape now we have a serious problem desu

This

>he likes his drunk chinks being fucked by turks
c u c k e d h a r d

bump

I was near the central station in Munich yesterday, saw a pack of black as night negros hollering at passing women like a bunch of monkeys. A coworker already told me she's taking a different route home until Oktoberfest is over. I expect this shit to escalate before the week is over.

Dang Germany, share some Korean pussy with the rest of the world would you?

Bitch got redpilled hard

>Turk in Germany rapes Korean
what the fuck is anything?

Only one raep?? cmon turks...kurds would do it better.

>Turk
>Korean
Please mind your language. I think you'll find they were both quintessentially German.

I´m surprised it´s actually a muslim this time...

>tried to rape a korean woman

She was probably asking for it

Tanned German robbed of opportunity to express his physical admiration for his jaundiced German girlfriend by fascist AFD CIS police pigs

>korean woman

who cares

noice

You fucking Germans always post your shit like we all are able to read your fucking cuckrunes.

>jaundiced German

Germans are already avoiding the oktoberfest this year.

It always a muslim

Just use google translate or something. Not my fault that 90% of our rapes and crimes commited by refugees only get reported by small local newspapers and nothing ever makes international press, because leftists dont want anything to leak out.

>You fucking Germans always post your shit like we all are able to read your fucking cuckrunes.

>This goy can't understand a latin based language
>Southern education

Why do men even get refugee status? Women and children only. Men should be fighting to get their country back

>go to germany
>get raped

Why?

I wouldn't be surprised if much of it is being covered up. They've done it before.

Translate your news, shitlord. Nobody speaks your dead language.

But turks here are integrated and have a german passport. They are also not refugees. I really don't get your argument, Wutbürger.

rape all the german women you like, they all asked for it by voting the way they did but leave the qt koreans alone! They have done nothing wrong!

FICKI
I
C
K
I

>But turks here are integrated and have a german passport.
Only goes to prove that even 3 generations cant get the rape out of a muslim, so we have to deport them all.
None of them is remotely integrated.

The day I agree with a swede

Arent we still in september?

Are germany really this racist?

>Turk trying to rape a Korean in Germany whilst Syrians & Libyans are also on the prowl

Hurray for diversity!

>turks here are integrated

t.ahmed

Kek... predicted these exact shill post arguments in the last Oktoberfest thread.

Its because there is police everywhere and preventing your niggers and sandniggers to try in first place. outside of the wiesn protective ring the niggers and sandniggers rape like usual.

>it's another german misrepresenting facts in order for super cool Cred Forums cred thread

>even original roaches hate the alemanci subhumans

What facts were missrepresented you turd burglar?

of all countries you should know why

I thought cucks loved brown people though
Why would they avoid them?

HEEEEEEY

SEXY LADY

this is what happens when you disarm civlians

>tanned German boy confused about Korean visitor
>cant rule out white supremacist motives yet

>not wanting to get raped is racist now

Why is this news? Rape happens all the time

More like avoiding brown people because they're rapists is racist.

>vote for floods of brown cock
>avoid them

It's like they don't even play "forcey fun friends" outside Turkey

>TURK TRIES TO RAPE KOREAN WOMAN!!
why is this news here?
it is pol we discuss politics. Only libs and feminazis think this is a news worthy topic

>18 September
>Oktoberfest

Shadilay.

>lack of guns are the problem
>not the rapists (((we))) invited to destroy you
>muh DA JOOS WE DINDOO NUTHING ITS ALL JUST COINCIDENCE YOU FIND (((US))) BEHIND EVERY ANTI WHITE POLICY, EVERY KEKED LIBERAL AND COMMIE AND ANARCHIST!

Come on mate, you have to be a bit more subtle than that

You celebrate the arrival of October.

>Germany accuracy

He's not a Turk, he's German and just tan. Quit your racism. Also, this shit happens all the time in and out of Oktoberfest.

You sound like a SJW. "muh rape culture, a man looked at me weird" "one woman got weirded out at oktoberfest, immigrants are hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>Arabs mass rape throughout the cities
>Police is like "We were not prepared!"
>Some turk wants to fuck some girl in Sodom and Gomorra party
>Police is like "THE TURK! CATCH THE TURK!"

To be fair, India wouldn't exactly be a good judge on "tame" rape.

I see you're new on Cred Forums, but have realized the jewish menace is to be taken seriously. Some advice: Israeli people are usually conservative, Israeli Cred Forums posters even more so. They don't care about internationalist kikes based in the USA or in Europe. They want to live on their soil with other like-minded people, and they want Arabs to stop fucking with them.

They are nationalists, not international marxists like the American kikes controlling global affairs. Calm your autism.

many of them have turned some are still cucks but a lot has changed in the past year

nice bait, nigger

Turks are good. Korean are fuckable !

>drunk people making out
>rape

Are Sweden really this cucked?

Nice proxy, JIDF. A true Indian doesn't type like that.

POO IN LOO

I swear to God, 99.99% of Turks are sub-humans. I have met maybe one common sense person in my 22 years in this shit covered crater.

This is truth

"Diversity is our strength"