/Kraut/

In 5 minutes (8am German time) the polls open in Berlin!

Today is the regional elections in Berlin Germany. We had the entrée a few weeks ago with AFD BTFOing CDU and today we're hoping to do it again. Long live the AFD!

>Can we win?
Not a chance
>Can we come second…?
Very unlikely

The point is to get a high score, every point above 5% is a giant FUCK YOU to merkel, and could serve as the catalyst to removing her from next year's presidential elections. Results are expected at 8pm tonight German time.

#berlinwahl

Official Cred Forums chatroom: theupdate.info

Other urls found in this thread:

zdf0910-lh.akamaihd.net/i/de09_v1@392871/master.m3u8
youtube.com/watch?v=ctq0oDXelVM
theupdate.info
wahlen-berlin.de/Wahlen/BE2016/afspraes/details_gemeinde-1-berlin_gesamt.html
wahlen-berlin.de/wahlen/be2016/afspraes/zweitstimmen_gemeinde-1-berlin_gesamt.html
wahlrecht.de/news/2016/abgeordnetenhauswahl-berlin-2016.html#prognosen-hochrechnungen
wahl.tagesschau.de/wahlen/2016-09-18-LT-DE-BE/index-content.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also mention that the car of one of the AfD-leaders, cute Frauke Petry, got firebombed by lefties yesterday

Old thread

Take back your country, Germany.

The holocaust was a lie

Before the war start'd, jews were being force out of the east, they start'd flooding eastern europe causing the raise of mussoline and hitler.

The league of emerates (the easts version of the UN) refuseed to take them back, and the rest of europe didn't want to help them out by taking some of the jews for them.

I did my part just minutes ago.

MEGA

Germany were forced to build detention centres and seizing land so they could re-home the jews all over europe, or forcefuly send them all back to the east once they became strong enought.
europe didn't want someone else ruling them so nautraly they all fought germany.
Painting the detention centres as concentration camps, claiming the nazis to be pure evil.
giving the jews a free ticket to migrate to the rest of europe.

you're all doomed

Wir sind das Volk!

after the war, Isreal was form'd and allot of the jews were relocated back to the east, were they orignal came from. and the same people who forced them out all attack'd isreal...... Islam

Nice. With pepe guiding us and keks power behind us we can only win!

MACHT DAS REICH WIEDER GROSS

We are facing the same problem again from the east with massive migration from the east again.
give the mudslimes a Islamic state, and close the boarders to Islamic nations.

Berlin is the most degenerate city, a leftist, communist pothead stronghold with state funded antifa terror - everything above 10% would be a huge victory for the AfD

Are there any polls for the results?

AfD @ 13,9%

I wrote 5% for a reason, I am with you that anything higher would be a dream. But I am realistic

11,5%

What does the polls say of the outcome?

its berlin m8. Take a guess. You'll get it right

God's work, user, god's work!

Good luck Krautfriend!

What the fuck is GRAUE PANTHER ?!! :_DD

nigger?

pensionary party only for old fucks

No fucking way :D :DD

We will see, there was such a massive terrorwave against the AfD, supported by all other parties.
AfD gatherings were attacked, the buildings that hosted the gatherings were attacked, the people that rented the buildings to the AfD were threatenes, Berlin mayor called the AfD nazis that need to be fought, 225.000 AfD flyers were stolen right from the production hall, AfD-Memberd cars were burned, their adresses published on leftists websites and NO reaction about that from the other parties because they silently support it

Yes, they want more gibsmedats

Wtf, so foreigners were allowed to vote by the lefties despite that the law says they are not? Why doesnt he call the police?

It would be actually cool, if whole Cred Forums would start making patriotic memes about Gray Panthers!

Old people need to be respected!

they are scared, they know that they will be hanged first then the rapefugees

pic related

13,8 % AfD 17.32h

Kek they are almost as irrelevant as the bible party.
They need to pay, I cant bear this shit any longer, in everysite you see packs of shitskins taking over, if this doesnt change there is no future for us

Fuck AfD. Zionistic Jewish Minions need to be killed.

Gut gemacht.

RESULTS WHEN?

LIVESTREAM WHERE?

where do you see it

Well, i sure would want to see if Panthers AP round would Benetrate bible!

What a racist!

D I C C

RESULTS WHEN?

LIVESTREAM WHERE?

Good job friend

>RESULTS WHEN?

How fucking old are you?
How fucking studid are you that you cant google ARD or ZDF stream?

dude wtf?

Calm the fuck down Germany

(((Phoenix))) livestream: zdf0910-lh.akamaihd.net/i/de09_v1@392871/master.m3u8

paste into VLC or whatever

>Actually thinking that you right-wing Europeans are going to win

Not a single fucking chance ; Your women have total freedom and we are guaranteed to have them ALWAYS vote against what is best for you (((Whites))) beacuse of shit like 'muh nazism' and 'muh hollacost',
your men brainwashed,utterly pussified as well as completely brainwashed by Communist propaganda (you shouldn't have let the USSR survive for more than 10 years) to do anything about it

Thanks. Results when though?

ayy lmao forgot to mention that no matter the result,the vote 'counts' are going to be with AfD probably getting the least votes.

Oh look a shitskin

18:00 Uhr

Bin stolz auf dich

Thanks. It's getting exciting now. Glad I made it in time. Hoping the AfD can get double digits in Berlin.

Oh look,a race close to extinction

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

DAY OF THE ROPE ANY DAY NOW

HAIL VICTORY

Is this the new /cuckold/ general?

What were the polls putting AfD at before today?

How will the actual results represent the polls? Better, on point, or worse?

Ahahaha
Cucklin.
Fuck this city

>12,5%
Not bad.

Probably better because the voter participation was higher than in the last elections in Berlin.

>only 11.5%
cucks

Grüße aus Bielefeld. Möge Pepe uns leiten.

SPD: 23.0 %
CDU: 18.0 %
Grüne: 16.5 %
Linke: 16.5 %
FDP: 6.5 %
AfD: 11.5 %

Rest: BTFO

Not bad.

I told you niggers

How are they supposed to get a lot of votes if there's little to no germans left in Berlin?

I'm absolutely not informed when it comes to these elections, but I remember reading that the big coalition experienced such drastic losses, that the only coalition possible will be (the even worse) spd, green and left, is that true?

afd 11%
failure...
germoney is cucked

Ummati qad laaha fajrun farqubin nashral mubiin
Dawlatul Islami qamaat bi dima-ish shaadiqiin

Dawlatul Islami qamaat bi jihadil muttaqiin
Qaddamul arwaha haqqaa bi tsabatin wa yaqiin
Dawlatul Islami qamaat bi jihadil muttaqiin
Qaddamul arwaha haqqaa bi tsabatin wa yaqiin
Li yuqamaddina fihaa syar'u rabbil 'alamiin

Ummati fastabsyiri laa tay asin nasrul qariib
Dawlatul Islami qamaat wa badal 'izzul mahiib
Ummati fastabsyiri laa tay asin nasrul qariib
Dawlatul Islami qamaat wa badal 'izzul mahiib

Asyraqat tarsumu majda wantaha 'ahdul ghuruub
Bi rijaalin aw fiya in laa yahabunal huruub
Asyraqat tarsumu majda wantaha 'ahdul ghuruub
Bi rijaalin aw fiya in laa yahabunal huruub
Shaaghu majdi khalidil laa laysa yafna aw yaghiib

Ummati ALLAHU mawlaana fajuudi bid dimaa'
Lan ya'udan nashru illaa bi dimaa-isy syuhadaa'
Ummati ALLAHU mawlaana fajuudi bid dimaa'
Lan ya'udan nashru illaa bi dimaa-isy syuhadaa'

Man madhaw yarjuna mawlaa hum bi daaril ambiyaa'
Qaddamul arwaha LILLAAHI wa liddiina fidaa'
Man madhaw yarjuna mawlaa hum bi daaril ambiyaa'
Qaddamul arwaha LILLAAHI wa liddiina fidaa'
Ahlu badzlin wa 'athayaa ahlu judin wa ibaa'

Ummati fastabsyiri qad asyraqat syamsush shumuud
Walaqad sirna jumu'an li rubal majdit taliid
Ummati fastabsyiri qad asyraqat syamsush shumuud
Walaqad sirna jumu'an li rubal majdit taliid

Linu'idan nur wal iimaana wal 'izzal majiid
Bi rijaalin thalaqud dunyaa wa fazubil khuluud
Linu'idan nur wal iimaana wal 'izzal majiid
Bi rijaalin thalaqud dunyaa wa fazubil khuluud
Wa a 'adu ummatil amjaada wan nashral akiid

THE ISLAMIC STATE OF GERMANY WILL RISE!

ALLAHU AKBAR!
INSHALLAH!

rot-rot-grün

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice I'm happy that I helped keep those racists out of the parliament

Mist, so wenig :(

burn in the eternal hell, cuck

You fucking faggot that's my picture

ITT: Ronny & Kevin BTFO

Viel spaß in eurer national befreiten Zone im Niemandsland

Did you faggots expect 51% or something?
This is a decent result.

>red, red, green coalition
Well, at least Berlin will serve as the Canary in the coal mine.

Nice shop
As if any AFD voter is old enough to even vote

The linkspartei took votes from the spd. The greens grow, because the pirates imploded.

Yeah, what the fuck did they expect from this communist shithole? Everything above 10% is a big success.

Go back to /deutsch/ mehmet

But the greens lost votes.

quoting myself

I was right with 11,5

Do you expect people on Cred Forums to understand german elections especially on a regional level?
Or that it's fucking Berlin

Grüne 16.5% weeeew just nuke this city

>Do you expect people on Cred Forums to understand elections

fix'd 4u

you should put the drawing inside the box too

Did they? Then they would have been btfo without the pirate party collaps. They probably shrinked because of growing voting numberws.

Gute Arbeit mein Freund

>still waiting for 2017 elections in NRW

I just need the old hag to fail.
I don't even speak german, but from the ARD stream its clear that the liberals are very happy.

>As if any AFD voter is old enough to even vote
m8

I'm going to vote CSU when it's our turn.

>Die Linke actually gained a fairly large amount of votes
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah they only lost 5,5 %

>1 post by this id
leave shill youve been exposed

Piraten hatten 9%.. oh Berlin was machst du nur.

:DDD

Bielefeld ist leider schon verloren.
Grüße aus Paderborn

Waren nicht Wahlen als die Piraten grad neu waren?

If by "old hag" you mean Merkel, then rest assured that she's getting more worried with every of these elections. The CDU is losing votes hard and the voices questioning Merkel inside the party are getting louder.

Based Wagenknecht is just too qt to not give her my secondary vote :3

Ja kann sein aber da waren die auch noch eine Internet Freedom Partei und nicht so wie jetzt einfach nur anti Deutsch.

Die Wähler die das letzte mal noch Piraten gewählt haben sind zur Linken zurückgewandert.

I just cant understand how anyone would not vote AfD.. I just cant..

Why is it that faggots always have purple IDs.

Red Red Green will be a nightmare for Whites in Berlin. The Police will suppress freedom of speech even more in social media. Niggers and Muslims will be allowed to kill, rob and rape whites without consequences. It's over.

>Grüne 16,5

ffs the greens are THE WORST CANCER IMAGINABLE

AfD verhindert!

My family has been voting CDU for 2 generations and Zentrum before that.
Same thing exist with the SPD.

I hope so. Because whatever happens in Germany has effect on the other countries as well. For example the old hag is supporting our PM Borisow (he is a good dog of hers) and he is not only incapable, but also completely harmful for my country.

>all those salty cdu and spd cucks

kek

fuck green fuck linke

>going extinct in your own country
>AfD is getting 15% at most

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Sure it wasn't sven petry?

Gut so, Sören. Zeigs diesen rechten Hirnis.

P.S.: wo sind diese AfD Wähler?

Yeah and now? Dont they see how our streets look like? How many niggers and other subhumans live in Germany already? Do they want their country to die?

Wie hast du das herausgefunden?

Berlin is 30-40% shitskin and the rest are mostly cucks so everything over 10% is good desu

People too stupid to not trust the media
Its a fucking joke how much they censor the news right now

Our media is doing everything they can to paint everybody who slightly questions Merkel's open border politics as a right-wing extremist Nazi who eats brown babies for breakfast.

Video bitte.

And why is it that triggered Ronnys always have brown IDs.

>Niggers and Muslims will be allowed to kill, rob and rape whites without consequences

You must be the smart One in your family, please reproduce a lot of little Ronnys with your Mandy and don't leave your Kaff. Ever.

t-thanks Frauke

FUCKING WHITE MALE

It's Berlin and probably still the best result any party after ww2 got on their first entry into the berlin state parlament.

have you ever seen the kind of """people""" in berlin? jesus i can't even believe they got 12% in that cucked city

First prediction:
>SPD 23,1%, CDU 18,1%, Green 16,6%, Left
>16,4%, AfD 11,7%, FDP 6,5%, Pirates 1,7%,
>Others 5,9%

>SPD 37 Mandates, CDU 29, Green 27, Left 25
>to 27, AfD 19 to 20 und FDP 10 to 11.

Most probable coalition: SPD - Green - Left
Resulting in an leftist ultra cucked weak coalition

People are terribly uninformed and believe whatever the electric jew tells them. My little sister literally thought there were border controls and they only let in the educated ones, lol.

The worse it gets, the better the AfD turnout in 2017. And this is our main goal, guys. Once the AfD is established, reasonable minded people will gain control over our institutions again. If the capital needs to burn, it's but a humble sacrifice for the greater good.

>Berlin
I'm probably going to vote AfD but you're seriously underestimating how "conservative" people are with their voting behavior

A grand leftist coalition will probably weaken all leftists parties in Berlin.

tumbling down...

KEK

Der Fisch stinkt vom Kopf!

88 % haben "die" nicht gewählt!

Why is she so perfect ?

>Weimarer Verhätnisse nahend

"Oh no sry you're not educated you can't get come here" yeah giving women rights was the best idea ever

und 77% haben die ersten nicht gewählt

>Berlin, SOZIAL UND ANSTÄNDIG

kek

Scheuer for Kanzler!

You realize that, internationally speaking, the AfD is just a common sense centrist party, right?

We would actually need 1 year of terror, with brownshirts dragging the niggers and jews out of their beds and exectuing them right on the street.

Otherwise we will be a hellhole like Brazil within the next 100 years, your children and grandchildren will be raped and tortured and nobody will care since it will be the new normal.

And you are not even sure if you should vote Afd? Are you insane?

To all of our foreign and non-German friends,

Berlin is the hippie capital of Europe. It is 40% Muslim, 30% cucked millennials, 20% DDR era commies, 10% leftovers who haven't yet fled for their lives.

If anything, 11,5% surpassed our expectations. To see a right wing party win anything in Berlin is an achievement.

11.5% from nothing is pretty good desu. When's the next election?

they used that in Sweden also, in 2010 they said "94% havent voted racist"
In 2014 they said "87% havent voted racist"
then when the larger right-wing party (in atleast retoric changed their minds about mass-immigration) they stopped saying that, wonder why.......

Voted twice for Die Linke and once for PSG, faggots. AfD will fall once people realise their country will not fall apart due to immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctq0oDXelVM

Never. Our country will have imploded before then.

Name?

this

Lul last in the ballot. Fucking rigged shit.

>SPD-CDU coalition no majority anymore
atleast there is that to be happy about
so which coalition will govern?
>SPD-CDU-Grüne
or
>SPD-Grüne-Linke
What do you think?

this!
souce: ich bin ein berlinöör

>AfD 11.5%
>not AfD 88.5%

I'm sorry, but your country remains doomed.

SPD will not make a coalition with CDU any longer, so SPD-Grüne-Linke is the only option.

>leftist and multicultural infested Berlin
>representing the rest of Germany

No.

It's only Berlin.

yep, and they're reasonable. also met some IB ppl in real-life, they're smart and dedicated...

>voting for csu
>trusting memehofer

Enjoy more ficki ficki in bavaria, gratler

SPD-CDU-Grüne I think so at the end it would be worse at the last election

I have no idea, but I really hope for SPD-Grüne-Linke, so that Berlin will ruin itself faster.

Actually, that's by % of seats the parties held in the next election
t. berlinian

>Berlin is the hippie capital of Europe. It is 40% Muslim, 30% cucked millennials, 20% DDR era commies, 10% leftovers who haven't yet fled for their lives.
Sounds like every random European capital
Sweden Democrats are very weak in our capital of Stockholm, if you only look to the results to our national parliament in the municipal of Stockholm they got around 6% while on a national level they got 12,7%
Meanwhile in the county of Stockholm they got around 9%

So AFD is probably pretty strong on a national level

No AfD, CDU, Linke coalition?

Ok. Nationwide what is the AfD support?

>AfD below 50% == doomed Germany

what have you smoked?

AFD is stronger than the True Finns, get a grip Pekka

Ariel Winter

It will get better because no new migrants come.

>>Unironically voting greens.

The cuck is strong

without the women vote surely 50%

I was this weekend for the first time in Berlin a little bit partying etc. I expected a lot of muslims, but to be honest, i only saw a few. There where so much white western europeans and german around the streets, in the bars and clubs. I was in Charlottenburg, Mitte, Kreuzberg-Friedrichshain.
btw. im not a leftshit.

Good luck in wedding. Please tell me you where at Kottbusser Tor. If not you didn't saw Berlin.

Pepe is proud of you bruder!

AFD WILL BECOME 3RD BIGGEST PARTY!

ALL HAIL KEK!

Yeah, because your country is 25% not swiss, for you probably everything is homogeneous

those White western Europeans were mere tourists. the residents were busy stealing or selling/shooting drugs

The difference is that the True Finns gained cooperation with other parties and are a part of the government. They have already been a positive influence in keeping immigration at minimum.

Wheres no other party will cooperate with AfD.

But women can vote, Hans.

You didn't receive as much propaganda by the allies as we. So don't blame us.

>mfw libshit papers like SZ and cohorts have a mental meltdown over AfD getting double digits

>within the next 100 years, your children and grandchildren will be raped and tortured and nobody will care since it will be the new normal.
But Germans don't have children, let alone grandchildren

>They have already been a positive influence in keeping immigration at minimum.
Pretty sure migration increased atleast the first year that the True Finns were in power
>Wheres no other party will cooperate with AfD.
They said that about Danish Peoples Party in Denmark also, still happend, same with Progress Party in Norway, and they are also in the goverment

>actually thinking that Germany/Europe can be saved by voting
pretty cucked to be perfectly honest.

I really like Berlin, considering moving there :^)

Best part is most German cucks in this thread didn't vote.

Yet they keep complaining. Truly, the core essence of millenials.

I don't think that. That was the point I was making.
>Pretty sure migration increased atleast the first year that the True Finns were in power
Due to the EU migration crisis. But again, they have kept it as low as can be. It couldn't be lower without Finland exiting the EU. Whereas without True Finns we might very well be taking the same path as you, Sweden. And the other parties would never agree to leave the EU.

>They said that about Danish Peoples Party in Denmark also, still happend, same with Progress Party in Norway, and they are also in the goverment
We'll see. Hopefully they will cooperate with AfD.

You do realize that the votes for Merkels replacement, happen next year.

It's hard to vote in an election where you aren't eligible.

>Whereas without True Finns we might very well be taking the same path as you, Sweden.
Sweden actually made its law stricter during the migration crisis senpai
>Hopefully they will cooperate with AfD.
Even if they wont, parties will change their policies when they see another party grow to much and taking away to much of their money (mandates, chairs in parliament and such)

>Sweden actually made its law stricter during the migration crisis senpai
I'm quite sure you are taking many more immigrants than us still, correct?

The party scene in berlin is 90% tourists. Neukölln and the rest of the hip areas are primarily Muslim. If you went out to bars and clubs you probably didn't see many Muslims because they don't drink or aren't let in.

During the day you should visit Neukölln, Hermannplatz, Kottbusser Tor, and the rest of the shit. You won't find a storefront not written in Arabic or Turkish on Sonnenallee or Karl-Marx Straße or anywhere else in the rest of the neighborhoods.

Not sure if you are here, but Augsburg bigger than Nürnberg... you what?

Not everyone here is a Berliner you know?...

I only rode there trough with the U-Bahn. but yes, the people who enter there the subway were more or less sandniggers and turkshits.
Thats true, but the most foreigners are from europe, like germans, italians, frenchcucks, portushit. About 5% are muslims and shitskins.
I cant denie that, but I expected a far worse experience. in the end I fell in love with Berlin. Beautiful girls who are open and flirty, peacefully people and good parties. Cant wish more than that in my twenties.

Yeah well Soumi never had high migration numbers, but we went from 160 000, 2015 (forementioned migration crisis) and the projection for this year is around 30000, and thats asylum seekers.

BERLIN IS KEKED

fucking retard city is beyong saving

IT HAS RISEN

In addition to the MSM being propaganda shills, their social media is effectively censored. There's a modern-day Stazi government department that patrols looking for "hate speech". The saddest part is that most of this work is performed via tipoffs from cuck civilians who Do It For Free.

Lately there has been an exodus to the Russian VK.com to try and avoid this.

Russia needs to finish the job and nuke it to oblivion

>AfD will fall once people realise their country will not fall apart due to immigration.
No, the country will not "fall apart", but the culture will change.
That "essence" that makes Germans who they are will disappear forever.

You will assimilate into the Muslim culture. Because I assure you, the Muslim will never assimilate into German culture.

The question of our time is, will we let it happen.

You are one of the good guys

I heard that the lower numbers for Sweden are temporary. Is that true?

Next time you build a wall around Berlin, not through it, dear neighbours.

>11.88

Czech'd

Yeah but if you habe enough money u can avoid these subhumans. Living in Charlottenburg, Mitte or Prenzlauerberg and partying in Kreuzberg-Friedrichshain.
Are you a Berliner? If yes, where do the Berliners party?

Anton, holts Bayern bitte hoam ins Reich. Ihr hobts den wahren Hofer, mia nua den Memehofer.

>lower numbers for Sweden are temporary
what do you mean?
the current law is temporary for 3 years, and will run out in 2019, by then the Socialdemocrats (who are in goverment now) hopes that the EU will have decieded about migrationlaws that will be in affect for all countries
Meanwhile the larger right-wing party "Moderate Party" wants to make the current law permanent.
So maybe?
Depends on alot of things

Wenn die Jungs und Mädels es des nächste mal nicht wieder versauen, dann haben wir auch den wahren Hofer, ansonsten habens die Bayrer bei uns auch nicht besser.

UP UP AND away with the rapefugees

>removing her from next year's presidential elections

She's the Chancellor, not the President. Do you even Bundesrepublik?

>mfw "dick" means "thick" in German

All right, thanks for the info and best of luck.

Vergelts Gott. Ihr seids ned so arm dran wie wir. Die FPÖ ist weitaus stärker.

all for you Pekka

well the country will fall apart.

Less Germans = less productivity

A majority non white country, except for east asians, will always be shit, will always fail, will always be a crime ridden hell.

So there wont be any welfare and freebies once we Germans are gone, so this country will turn into another Somalia.

>Greens
>16%

You guys are cucked beyond saving lol.

I bet she looks like this just before she comes

>tfw will never find out
>tfw she isn't sat on my face right now

atleast they had something worth saving

Aber junge junge, wie gegen die gehetzt wird, puh....

Das Problem ist das die SPÖ wirklich erkannt hat das sie am abfucken sind, aus nem anderen Grund haben die die Schwuchtel Kern ja garnicht hergeholt. Kern ist bei den Leuten millionen Mal beliebter als Faymann, aber die gescheiten durchblicken auch diese Farce.

good luck krauts

would afd topple the EU?

JASENOVACED

What does it mean!?

Keep saying yourself that.

>every point above 5% is a giant FUCK YOU to merkel

Die Ziele sind aber ganz mickrig angesetzt. Muss echt scheiss sein ein Deutschcuck zu sein.

> for free
No, they think it is their duty.

> Lately there has been an exodus to the Russian VK.com to try and avoid this.

Same shit. Both the dependence on the USA or Russia is something you do not want.

The reason with regards of facebook is that they want to "hack" the social circle of about 180 people everybody has for ads AND influence (news feed algorithm, censorship in the sense not by blocking content BUT simply show it as last result for most people).

The only solution would be a VOLKSBUCH that not optimizes for economical gain, BUT on metrics on societal health.

For instance, you would try to help "powerusers" of the platform in getting into real-life contacts.

Virtually you could also protect people from globalism effects and return to sort of rural-urban structure (urban with free thinkers is needed for science n shieeet)

>Keep telling yourself that
FTFY senpai

votes so far

It's fucking Berlin.

Capital cities or just large cities attract hipsters and liberals like nothing else.

Everything in the world is fine if there's a poetry ganbang at the beatnik café, and they serve organic green tea and vegan cookies. Everything.

>8am
:^)

Wrong election.

Cheers m8y. Come over to the chat, we desperately need translaters. Thanks friend

This.
>tfw FPÖ 35%

Alright comrades, new to thread- how did we do?

Can some kind kraut give me a tl;dr?

Go here. theupdate.info

Start shitposting. You'll be right

Bundeskanzeller Strache :DDDDD

Looks pretty good to me, considering it's one of the tougher battlegrounds.

I don't understand what you want to say.

Your rapist scum are doing white women a favour in a twisted way, I used to be a liberal retarded until I was redpilled violently. And I can speak for thousands of others too, we're a large group and we have now joined the ranks of our men to stop you worming your way into our nations.

dis is gonna be gud :DDDDD

That's kebab vote

Come to the pol chat room. We're struggling without any real translators theupdate.info

AfD are the good ones.

Mettigel sind jetzt übrigens auch voll Nazi.

wahlen-berlin.de/Wahlen/BE2016/afspraes/details_gemeinde-1-berlin_gesamt.html

> AfD atm 16.2%

More than 18% in Neukölln which is one of the most enriched neighbourhood in germany

So sans hoit. Des gleiche machns ja bei der cdu/csu mit der afd. Die meinen good cop bad cop aka seehofer/merkel würde die wähler davon abbringen die afd zu wählen.

>Greens
How can you suck so bad that you are the biggest opposition party and yet not gain any grounds?

My family is German for over 200 years. We all have straight noses blue eyes and walk upright.

I bet up a refugee last weekend because he was harassing a friend of mine as this is not tolerable and I will certainly not loose 'my cultural identity'. If you do so that is because of your weakness not because of muslims.

Ist Schwein drin. Voll intolerant gegenüber besseren Kulturen!

Erster rechteckiger Igel den ich gesehen habe, aber linke wissen das vermutlich besser - wobei ein rechter Igel natürlich rechteckig sein muss.

>Egypt

They indeed gained voters in absolute figures.

>AfD not winning by a landslide

What the fuck has to happen for you krauts to wake up?

Noice!

>hating on mettigel

there are some lines that you cannot cross

Are Linke the antifa megacucks or something?

we need more bombings
pls praise kek to give us major happening

read OP again you faggot. This is beyond amazing.

It's Berlin. Have you ever been to Berlin?

Zweitstimme is the vote you give for the party. Erststimme is the vote you give to the candidate of your area.

Meaning way more people voted for the AfD than for AfD candidates, meaning their candidates sucked.

Your are talking out of your ass man. I do not know a single guy that does not party on the weekend between 16-30y and they all look pretty white to me.. Also I have been to Neukölln, Karl-Marx and several other places and of course you do see sandniggers but it's like 2 or 3 in 100.

Not now.
Maybe 2 weeks before the general election.

Top cunt! Would buy a beer for

Hahaha hah you can't make this shit up. Any good lefties comments under this tweet?

In my city AfD is 3rd strongest party :^)

official numbers: wahlen-berlin.de/wahlen/be2016/afspraes/zweitstimmen_gemeinde-1-berlin_gesamt.html

I am 29y and do not party on weekends.

No, Antifa is a breites Bündnis from SPD, Linke, labor unions, Greens, church and money laundering NGOs, im vereinten Kampf gegen Rechts.

How will Die Linke do comrades?

any stream of the vote count?
or website which shows the votes counted so far?

Would you fuck her?

>Schweinefleisch
Fuck the mudskins !

What is the purpose of FPD? Why don't those fuckers just vote AfD?

wahlen-berlin.de/wahlen/be2016/afspraes/zweitstimmen_gemeinde-1-berlin_gesamt.html

Wrong numbers.... Not representative at all

>checked
her nose looks like a [spoiler]benis[/spoiler]

Nope they are just the leftist. Parties like DKP (want communism) and PSG (want socialism) are more the antifa cucks.

They're classical liberals. AFD are national Conservatives.

Stop linking this wrong site.

>hating on Mettigel

Are you really a post-rape white woman who is now redpilled because of your experince? why aren't you a poster child? we need get you girls a youtube channel.

What's PSG?

Maybe you find some muslim friends than that take you out. :^)

ONLY LEGITIMATE EXTRAPOLATION

>wahlrecht.de/news/2016/abgeordnetenhauswahl-berlin-2016.html#prognosen-hochrechnungen

ONLY LEGITIMATE EXTRAPOLATION

Was ist das Problem mit Fliesentischen?

wahl.tagesschau.de/wahlen/2016-09-18-LT-DE-BE/index-content.shtml

It seems the vote for AfD is stronger in Berlin-Ost than in Berlin-West.. Idk if that has something to do with the past? Probably not.

See

Most raped women continue to vote Grün because they are still women.

Adolf what do you mean by this?. No fucking nazi speak either.

Of course. The East-Berliners are more redpilled because the lack of Frankfurt School propaganda.

That is the official site of already counted votes, not extrapolation.

They want their GDR back

Auferstanden aus Ruinen!

No, just grew out of it. Have plenty of work (and reading) to do.

I have an old Germanic name, that'd be Taqiyah at its finest.

It's the "Partei für Soziale Gleichheit" or in english "Party for Social Equality". They have some good ideas for a - in my opinion - better world but they overdo it. They want to get rid of the Bundeswehr and want a world-wide socialist revolution against capitalism.

>AFD are nazis
>Frauke is literally Hitler without a mustache

Basiert Ossies

Ach Kevin...

Berlin had AFD at 12~%? That fucking le 2016 meme shithole?

That ain't bad

Haben diese Leute noch nie einen Mettigel gesehen? Das ist allenfalls ein Mettbrötchen.

I'm thankfully not from Berlin, but I'm rather happy that the F.D.P. is making their comeback.

This is the problem. These figures will only be accurate when all votes are counted.

Now these figures are completely irrelevant.

can anyone tell me why an aussi is interested in eu politics especially right winger?××××÷

>world-wide socialist revolution against capitalism
doesnt sound 2 bad desu

Eternal FDP shill

>They want to get rid of the Bundeswehr and want a world-wide socialist revolution against capitalism.

Ah, Trotskyists?

Because I made the pol calendar and nobody fucking starts threads on pol.

>voting more than once
>voting just to spite Cred Forums and make people upset instead of voting what is best for your country

>celebrating and hoping for the collapse of Afd because Muh refugees are fine

What is wrong with you? The first turkish migrants were fine because they aren't cowards and idiots. The second generation of eastern Anatolian shitskins from Turkey have gotten gibs more than they contributed, but still contributed.

Without any mention of the culture, Islam, being rapists, and being cowards who left their families and homeland behind just for cash money, the immigration is directly harming your country.

They don't have skills in the slightest, barely being competent at minimum wage jobs. They're uneducated at best, and their ability to read and write in their own language is extremely suspect along with defacto illiteracy (and 0 years of schooling) being commonplace. Their learning of German and the ability for them to assimilate is impossible for near half of them due to this.

They live off government money without paying taxes, doing work, or even being a citizen. There's no incentive for them to get work, and they are only capable of the bare bottom minimum wage jobs at best due to the previous. There was not exactly a shortage of workers in Germany, especially the urban areas, before the refugees came. Leftist intervention and quotas has placed them in jobs they either can't perform (hiring them over qualified Germans) or shoving them in mass to minimum wage jobs (paying them below minimum wage but still getting gibsmedat) thus creating a labor shortage that fucks the younger generation and second/third generation immigrants hard.

Finally, many of them are not from Syria. They did not escape from a war zone, they escaped to free cash land from having to work hard. Criminals have used the journey to not answer for their crimes, especially war crimes.

The immigration is stupid. Fix your own country before worrying about Syrians

Because some people think beyond their fucking Strebergarten, du Kasperl.

But you have to consider that Germany is the only country in the west whose GDP per capita would rise if you nuked the capital

>Apple News (Deutschland)

Wtf do these Hipster faggots even have to do with politics?

Also: Mett is love, Mett is life.

That's why I gave them my Zweitstimme.

Yep.

>In Berlin ist es vor allem um landespolitische Themen gegangen.

CDU on damage control

Wer ist Kevin?

I'm glad the fucker posted a thread about this election, instead of shitposting some "really makes you think" - meme

It's the cradle of the white race, so of course Straya is interested, unlike the 40% black USA.

new thread

Well, yes, but hasn't the city "landscape" changed? I mean people move out and it has been more than 20 years...

Someone asked for those numbers.

Wirklich macht du denken.

>The first turkish migrants were fine because they aren't cowards and idiots. T
The first turkish Gastarbeiter were bearable because there was both 100% employment for those that came over and it was never planned for them to stay. But Erhard had to "suspend" the rotation principle

Cheap PR for them.

The low quality shitposts are Canadian. An Austrial would never go "really makes you think"-tier.

So schauts aus, Gustl!

Missgeburt

You misunderstood me. Everyone votes three times or better gives three votes that do different things. Also I did not vote to upset Cred Forums that would be ridiculous. I voted those parties/candidates because they kinda support what I deem right. I do not think you should only think inside your country but for the whole world.

I worked with several refugees and many seem to be hard-working and also nice people in general.
That they are unskilled and live of the government atm is true though and has to change asap.

Kevin ist keine Person. Kevin ist eine Krankheit. Du wurdest soeben mit Kevin diagnostiziert. Become an hero today.

And how do they want to achieve their glorious revolution without an army?

As long someone like LeFloid is sitting in Berlin and is doing leftist propaganda (((((((((((((((((news)))))))))))))))))) on YouTube, nothing will change in Berlin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution

k, whatever, I guess

Educate an Anglo. What is that picture of? Looks like some tasty meat dish.

It's meat with onions.

Of course the fucking Brit would enjoy an abhorrent dish like this. It just needs some mint sauce for you.

>German time

We only use real time in burgerstan

I am so, so proud of you!!

>mfw

>mint sauce

Mett is minced raw pork which is quite a popular simple German party snack together with some bread pepper and onions. Of course lefties go apeshit because it's completely haram. Traditionally, people form figures (most often a little hedgehog) from it.

Laber keinen scheiß über Mett du kleiner Muselmann.

>East Berlin remembers how fascistic socialist leftism made them suffer
>they remember being spied on by everybody, with kids as young as 4 and everyone else being recruited
>they remember neighbors and family members turning innocent people into the state, likely to never be seen again, just for some extra rich food or free luxury goods they didn't need

>they remember that Merkel was an East German communist, but that it was almost forgotten despite their warnings

Imagine how the middle aged and older east Germans feel.

They protested, they went to jail, they got beaten, some of their friends and family were killed, all for democracy, liberty, and the hope of prosperity after living in socialist poverty.

They brought down the Berlin Wall and reunited the country after years of separation and near war.

They didn't do it for this. The hopes and dreams have died. The progressives moved their democracy and freedom into leftist despotism. The press is just as propagandized, the culture is just as censored, the nationalism they felt is completely dead and illegal, and people with the wrong opinions are just as oppressed and silenced.

The fight was glorious, the victory sweet, and the future was filled with hope and prosperity.

"How did it all go wrong? Were we the badguys all along? What have I done?"

why is Mitte so cucked tho?

t. Kevin