Why Hillary's campaign is in the shitter

No real men. Look at her team of cucks.

Sure they are great liars, supporting the world's most vapid cunt.

I guess this is a Hillary Hate thread. Post your memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/78MWubtIe3c
youtube.com/watch?v=BTQxzNFFxCY
youtube.com/watch?v=fQrhLiRdAT4
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8
youtube.com/watch?v=o1p7dTqElXY
youtube.com/watch?v=6_3C5jB4_TA
youtube.com/watch?v=h4at3XCC3SM
linkedin.com/in/eurrykim
hillaryclinton.com/forms/om-hvf-hrc-birthday/?utm_medium=om2016&utm_source=fb&utm_campaign=lb-hrcbday16&utm_content=106899606
youtube.com/watch?v=WM7-PYtXtJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now I want to fuck her

Poison

That picture really does explain all her faggotry and why she's getting destroyed online.

>cramped

that place lookd fucking huge

youtu.be/78MWubtIe3c

They should be black listed from tech jobs after the election

Why is Jack Lee wearing a pear on his head?

There's a couple of chinks (and one is obviously gay), but I am shocked and appalled by the lack of diversity. Where are all the black technicians?

WHERE ARE WOMEN?
THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN IN A SEXUALLY HARRASING WAY
THIS PHOTO IS SEXUALLY HARRASING ME
I GOT RAPED BY THIS PHOTO
THEY RAPED ME
HELP

I originally saw this pic as a bunch of coffins for some reason.
It occurs to me that coffins might work better with that caption.

I love this election cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTQxzNFFxCY

McVeigh details Oaklahoma as a counter attack since no one was held accountable.
youtube.com/watch?v=fQrhLiRdAT4

ITS A HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA

looks like a sorority for faggots

Because he is being wacky and funny in the uniquely annoying way gay men are.

When you laugh at the pear, it's an embarrassed laugh, because you are thinking about cocks caked in poo... and AIDS.

Why no baser black? Does her even know black are base?? Plus on average we got 14 inch dick
Rolling

Here's a picture of her campaign HQ in NY from the SHO show The Circus

They have fucking beanbags

It's like a shit tech startup

>nu-males: the photo

They had to go out and buy hammers to smash her phones with, because no one owned a fucking hammer.

You damn well know most geeks go for Trump.

They have shitty STEM occupations (me included), cant score shit with the girls, so they take their frustrations on women and minorities.

A perfectly legitimate position though. Le us just be honest about it.

They sure have a lot of spare time to stick pointless shit to the walls.

I have never worked at a place that had so much shit on the walls.

I guess we weren't trying to keep employees brainwashed, though.

>to my friends at /r/
cuck

...why are there no women? Or black people?

Holy fuck how pathetic. No wonder we're winning. Every one of those people is so out of touch. They have no fucking clue about the world

Is that Hebrew I see?

They all look like they are waiting for the bull to arrive.

Maybe this time their shared wive will let them watch!

>Where are all the black technicians?
Hillary becomes easily startled around superpredators that havent been brought to heel

Wow. Where is the diversity?

Meanwhile in Trump world:
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8
youtube.com/watch?v=o1p7dTqElXY
youtube.com/watch?v=6_3C5jB4_TA

None of these daycare center bullshit.

did he mean reddit or

Not even my company's headquarters has this many logos!

This isn't a campaign this is a cult!!!

Sometimes being a asshole bites you in the ass. Try not being a corrupt bitch who is mean to everyone.

Where are females? Seriously, her entire campaign is about having a vagina and there are no fucking women in her team?
Yeah it probably doesn't show entire team but SJW retards won't notice that. Cred Forumsacks with good fake twitter accounts could manufacture fake controversy to further lower her support.

Nobody uses /r/.

#HilarysWhiteMales

#HillarySoWhite

#BlackNoBlue

#DiversifyDems

Man, it sucks they're not lumberjacks with axes and shotguns. How do they expect to do office work?

wtf i hate hillary now

Women are unable to cooperate with each other. Catty bitches hate each other. The best they can do is gossip about women they hate more.

Fake crowds at Hillary speeches.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4at3XCC3SM

Pic semi-related.

These are the guys laughing at Bo Burnham.

All white males? That's worse than Paul Ryan's picture the left thoroughly mocked.

Haha.

>pointless shit to the walls

I don't get it, there's no one there.
Who is running his campaign?

how do we compete with this?

Mind that these videos are from last year. I only linked them that Trump hires normal people not fucking kids.

>equality
>progress
Yep, gas these people.

Cred Forums has gooks too, ours are better.

2 chinks, 3 balding cucks, and 2 numales

I think this is the No Man's Sky team

>No women

KEK
E
K

They're on duty eating HRC's pussy to help her recover

>NH

Now seeing signs go up that I'll have to take down. This bitch is not going to win my state

Fuckin lol

I love this image, it is a pity that it is a fake

>Campaign Finance Reform

lol nigga u in the wrong place

Hello Wayne

I only see two pieces of campaign swag in that room.

>income inequality
>male handwritting

Fucking pathetic

>WE THE PEOPLE

>WHY are you HERE?
I can't help but take that with a negative connotation.

This is sad...

>smiling

wait until they're subpoena'd like the other tech guys

>we actually made Ben Garrison great again

we are :^)

jesus christ. how embarassing

>Because my sisters know they can ________

Well?

is there a way to get to these cucks and mess with their operations?

imagine when elections heat up and half of them have mac issues or have their feelings hurt over some disturbing jpgs. when any of them screw up costing hillary something I can imagine hillary throwing a rage fit and one of the butthurt nu-males going to social media to expose her antics.

I think pretending to be giant cucks and trying to contact them with infected emails etc is a good way to start.

>California

Why does /poo/ supoort a United States if California is part of it?

Already a thing my dude. Gotchu.

>freedom for the whales

holy kek

suck my cock's cock

Not to mention those nu-males are tiny

There would have been if some faggot hadn't pointed out the fact that they showed the password to their network in the staffer's thread.

>fighting against slavery WORLD WIDE
>accepts donations from countries that still practice legal slavery
jesus, Hillbots are fucking brainwashed

They keep the "men" in the back.

Underrated

I'd fuck that faggot in the front. no homo

>3 leaf clover
Holy shit

Daily reminder that Webb Hubbell is Chelsea Clinton's father

Is that really what alinsky said?

California is only not a paradise if you're poor or not white. Stay home, suck more poo-cock, curry breaf.

chelsea clinton is so fucking revolting. Id bang those two nasty obama kids before I'd touch chelsea

>this is all Hillary has to combat the tens of thousands of jaded, soulless Cred Forums shitposters

No wonder she's resorted to attacking a green cartoon frog. The Bernie bros were much more internet savvy and at least put up a decent fight and disinfo campaign.

Hillary's shills can't even post here without immediately exposing themselves due to the way their posts are structured and the words they use.

I think she's kinda cute desu

What a pathetic bunch of faggots

If you actually believe that you should feel really bad.

That's because men are overwhelmingly voting for Trump

The only ones that support Hillary are the beta dregs

Are numales/cucks the new yes men?

you mean like every group photo anyone has ever taken, ever?

Hell i still have doubts any of them post here and it isn't trolls trolling trolls with elaborate trollsqerades.

Like a society in trolls pretending to be in several sub sects competing to troll the uninniated.

Like a moron in a furry con whos convinced he's about to fuck a human tiger. Who is also 100% female.

>"tech office"
its a social media office of philosophy majors, failed journalists, and male gender studies grads.

I bet you they wouldn't even know what an if statement is.

Are those the guys paid to shitpost on Cred Forums during the week?

They are organized by pay rate

HOLY SHIT!!! No wonder we're destroying this stupid cunt. Not 800, but even 800,000 numales won't be able to dent Trump. AYYYYY LMAO

>Apple products

NO WONDER THEY WERE HACKED SO MANY TIMES. KEK!

Why would a white male work for Hillary Clintons campaign?
What the fuck??

Looks like normal hands to me

You would think that Hillary of all people would be willing to hire a pair of office tits.

Are women not capable of doing this job?

That room isn't just low test, it's a goddamned test vacuum

I want to obliterate the guy with glasses on the middle-left and the guy to his left with the retarded dumbass faggot smile of his

Some nu-male nerds and a bunch of artsy fags, this explains everything.

Best example of Nu-Males

typical urban millennial "job"

where you do completely useless shit on your apple laptop while lounging around and lauding how progressive you are.

AHAHAHAHAH what a bunch of pussy faggots, I'd fuck them all in the ass

That's an interesting thought OP, it would explain why she's accomplished so little while outspending Trump 4 to 1.

it's like a shitty corporate cubicle factory where the management tries to engage employees with this type of corny shit.

That Chink on the right looks like he got Down's. Then there are the (((tribalist establishment climbers))) who are probably more interested in jewing Clinton for her campaign shekels than making her win, just as (((their))) duplicitous and seditious nature intended. And fucking nu-males. And they're in Brooklyn - nigger and white traitor central.

It's all for shows. She's backed by corporations therefore she's guaranteed the will win.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

NU MALES
U
M
A
L
E
S

This was a thread I wish had gone further

Has this been torn apart yet for having no females?

>Bitches get stuff done

Yes, I'm sure she will. After thousands of tragic suicides.

B..but Apple is better you racist.

O K L A H O M A

Hillary's social media team are all reddit-tier nerd cucks.

The mistake Hillary's campaign team made was in not realising that redditors have shit memes.

"men"

Looks like something they'd get school children to make.

That would be Clinton voters.

Yeah, that's been her problem since the beginning. They've employed feminists and nu-males who are so completely out of touch with society and out of touch with reality in general. You can tell that these beta fags were behind her "nazi frogs" speech, they are probably also behind every undank meme that has come out of Chillary's campaign. This is who we're up against and it's why the fight feels so easy.

>thinks on her feet

Bitches get stuff done, after 74 daily pauses for pee-pee, make up adjustments and breakfasts, 43 pauses to talk shit about each other, 55 pauses to chat with the bitches they were just talking ill of, 18 pauses to talk about movies and songs, 3 hour breaks for lunch, leaving 2 hours earlier because of headaches, children, husbands, periods or cosmetic appointments, arriving 3 hours late because of having to prep themselves and look pretty (not for the evil men, but because of the colleagues that will talk shit if they don't), after they throw jealousy fits because their companions did better or got promoted or have an acessory of clothing they'd like to have too, all this summed up to the time spent on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and mobile phone in overall.

And in the end, blame it on "men" who don't let them work.

Wtf that's not her is it?

>they probably spent a whole hour making this

Top fucking kek

Hey it's the photo with thier network password

>Grandmas blouse
Does Hillary know he raids her closet?

Wtf man

>meaningless, vapid political statements on sticky notes
One of the notes just says "progress". What the fuck does that even mean? Progress to where? Progress isn't an inherently good thing. Cancer progresses.

>>"Because it's time for a female president"
Isn't voting for Hilldog just because she's a woman just as sexist as not voting for her because she's a woman?

>love is love
wtf im with her now

And now for something completely different

>that Chad Thundercuck

>#she's lit
GAS THEM ALL

It's not sexist if you are doing something in favor of women instead of men. Just like you can't be racist towards white people. :^)

>every child deserves the best

Abortion?

>I like her hair

>Yes we can

all of them are numales
unbelievable

It's only logical

That pic sums up everything
The establishment is trying to turn every male into this faggot

To be fair, that's what most IT look like.

I fucking hate when normies use that phrase. so fucking retarded and gives no context for whats actually happening

>Girls just want to have
>Fun-
>damental
>rights!
like the right to kill their babies free of charge

8 MALES

WHAT KIND OF SEXISM IS THIS?

we need to spread this to the SJW for MUH EQUALITY

THIS IS BLATANT SEXISM

8 males ZERO females in the tech team

FIX IT

How come they're all young? Is this some sort of job people do during or after University?

Extreme levels of low t, I think I gained estrogen just looking at that picture.

is this where they think of new awesome memes to destroy the evil nazifrog?

You beautiful son of a bitch

I see a mix of Macs and Chromebooks.

90% of them probably are using Gmail considering Hillary's handling of her own emails. We know they use Facebook for marketing so people on the campaign likely use their personal FB on company time too.

Go look at the LinkedIn page for the people working on the campaign, ex: linkedin.com/in/eurrykim

You can get more info from how they're set up by what people have put for their experience for the campaign.

IMO I would go for their HipChat/Slack whatever they're using for collaboration after you get in with a spearphish.

This is all theoretical though.

All these women need to be raped and ravaged by multicultural refugees

Abortions are fun. You're not a complete woman until you've had your first abortion.

>t. György Schwartz

>Freedom for the hales!
>I like her hair
>A WOMAN IN THE OVAL OFFICE
>4 CAITLYN JENNER*
*Supports Trump openly

kek are her staff trying to troll her or something?

>no black women or men

this is like that republican intern photo, and god i can just see all of the eyes of the women ready to take down the west all in the name of progress and "we dont need outdated traditions anymore".

>To elect the best candidate (Hillary!)

WEW

Literally correcting the record via post it notes.

How do we compete?

someone please edit this pic so that the mug says 'CNN tears'

I'd eat her asshole and sniff her farts, she's fuckin lovely, pls no bully

Bane?

>watch on the wrong wrist

Where can I get a poster like that? I will plaster that shit all over the place god damnit

>password pasted on the wall

And now back to your regular scheduled programming

>why are you posting the photoshop version?

Just ask Jennifer Lawrence.

No, he said this:

Always remember the first rule of power tactics: Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

The second rule is: Never go outside the experience of your people. When an action is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear, and retreat.

The third rule is: Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.

The fourth rule carries within it the fifth rule: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.

The sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy. If your people are not having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.

The seventh rule: A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time, after which it becomes a ritualistic commitment, like going to church on Sunday mornings.

The eighth rule: Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

The ninth rule: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

The tenth rule: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

Looks like the makings of a failed start-up.

'Til the landslide brought me down

NOICE

POWELL SURGE

no, i have read his book rules for radicals, which is a lot tamer than you'd imagine, and that does not appear in any of it.

rules for radicals is about organizing the poor against the establishment. from what i have seen about hillary, there is absolutely no evidence she internalized any of alinsky's teachings. she is extremely pro-establishment she's jerking off the american oligarchs on a daily basis.

Oh, Pepe in the sky, what is love?

I'm sure Bill has given plenty of children his 'best'

this is word for word, Donald J Trump

kek

Can the demon within my heart rise above?

wonder if she has a wall full of skull and spines

Gender segregation? How Islamic

That looks about right

>that pic

Cuk my life into prices
This is my wife's son's chore
Cukacation no breeding
Have to prep the bull before my beating

Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?

:)))

Dat mullet!

Hello fellow deplorables

SHillary Clintons birthday is coming and she wants all of us to sign her birthday card.

So click the link below and sign your name

My names were

Hugh Mungus

Pepe the frog

Dan

Donald trump

Gary Johnson

Adolf hitler

Joseph Stalin

And many others.

Please be sure the love she needs especially since her health is in such terrible condition. Thanks

hillaryclinton.com/forms/om-hvf-hrc-birthday/?utm_medium=om2016&utm_source=fb&utm_campaign=lb-hrcbday16&utm_content=106899606

hahaha... No one, and I repeat, NO ONE in the central valley is pleased with bubble bubba Bill's 90's.

Hillary, you'd better come clean up your tract homes...

Lol, the dot on the exclamation mark in "She kicks Butt!" is a tiny butt.

It's a shit-tier job, basically volunteer work.

>'Til the landslide brought me down
kek

One of the live versions of Landslide on youtube literally starts with 'this is for you daddy'
youtube.com/watch?v=WM7-PYtXtJM

that photo is fucking horrifying

Those weren't hacked. They were leaked by people who collect and trade celeb nudes.

And now Cred Forums is worse than ever because of all the attention it got.

>i know what side of the "wall": i want to be on

You have to go back paco

What part of hilary is like Simba?

I saw two Clinton campaign staffers blowing each other in a car

This. Alinsky is essentially a quasi-anarchist who rejects the typical persecution of social elements in a capitalist state. Like most people of his kind, he is lumped into the socialist/communist label because in America any deviation from a purely unchecked and unaccountable capitalist agenda is seen as extremist due to the decades of anti-pinko propaganda the oligarchs have been pushing. If you dare suggest that the people rise up and fight against the oligarchy, you are automatically a Russian commie hellbent on destroying everything the country stands for.

Isn't it usually the car blowing up though?

I thought Popeye arms were just in cartoons

The left just has no idea how utterly fucking done it is.

Thats a sad fucking office.

I don't give a shit if they have a 1000 times more money to spend then trump or if they got some obsessive compulsive twat to layout their office.

Its fucking sad. It feels as hollow and calculated as their candidate.

wtf where is the diversity?

Kek

Don't you get it? Neat and organized kills chaos.

Hillary knows how to contain the order within the chaos!!!

True dat. Central valley fag here and it's mostly conservative other than the cucks at the universities

Don't know if there's anymore but I'll end it with this.

It's been done already.

How much you want to bet that those numales in her office grew up in one of those Chinese shanty shacks, never having the fortune to see an almond blossom?

thanks for the flag

how many kids have you fucked you absolute degenerate?

Funny she would have a made a way better POTUS then Obama, wonder how things woulda gone in this country had she won back then

Can I handle the seasons of my life?

kek, I love it, hadn't seen that one before

Thomas Piketty called it "Thoroughly vaccinated against communism" which I thought was apt.

Academic deferments for the draft ended in 1968. So her story is a lie. Like everything she says.

Nice spaghetti on the phonewire there chad

you mean a new cultural condo?

So... how did they get the celeb nudes they are trading?

Not necessary Geert, everyone knows what's in the cup.

>voter protection
>freedom for the whales
>peace & justice in the middle east
>talking about criminal justice
>criminal Justice Reform
>All lives matter

fucking hell, do they even know who they work for?

what does it represent besides 4chin for retards
(not playing with a full deck)

I've seen more colour in a NSDAP meeting.

if she looked like that today I would vote for her anytime !

and maybe a few rides on my ****

Trump is hated or loved. People don't care about Hillary and they target the don't-care people, they make the don't-care people hate Trump, the don't-care people vote Hillary because of this. This strategy used to work very well.

>new cultural condo
If only they were condos in the city of Modesty.... Maybe we could have saved some orchards.

except they are faggot

enjoy your linux kernels you neckbeard faggot

Nevermind, found the final one

That's a staged photo.

Not a chance that model faggot spends all day on the phone with the cable so tight like that.

The chair can't even fit under the desk neither can his legs.
Also look where the mouse is and the positioning of his back to the laptop and the desk.

t. autism

We will mindbreak them.

Shadilay, brothers.

Are you literally retarded?

Probably 5"7'

>My little brother and sister

Hillary supporters confirmed for being blackmailed.

LOL

Look at all those water bottles and fans. Those fags love to stay hydrated and cool while they type more propaganda shit on their mac books

Was about to post it. JUST

>stand up to the NRA

Her campaign is in the shitter because she has no redeemable character traits.

She has a poor staff because her lack of worth as a person is obvious to everyone close to her.

You think hillary is a poison pill? not really sure how/what you mean.

Literally no black people to be seen. It's all just nu-males and chicks who read Jezebel.

one jew/asian counts for like 10 diversities since they're smarter than a standard diversity

>No one should ever have to say "president trump"

the only reason shillary has voters

>humans of new york
quick question: why the fuck do liberals use the word human so much in describing themselves or close friends? Like no shit you're human, what else would you be?

>delet your account
she paid 2M for that line

the rest populate her reddit to make it look like people use it

these are people that you can tell have no clue on how the real world actually works and have never experienced any hardship in their life. its not that they're stupid, they're just naive and don't know any better. It will probably take them decades for some stuff to click

I heard she got pulled out of a herion house or something but could never find it

shit, that's pretty well said. good post senpai

saved

LOL does she ever make it to the shitter with an empty diaper?

guaranteed MrBabyMan works for her as do half the mods at /r/politics

I think it, in part, has something to do with the whole 'Liberals don't see Trump as human' thing.

Hillary's campaign is doing just fine. Her numbers will be back up by the end of this week. She'll maintain a healthy lead over Trump into November. She will win in a landslide.

And the women on their knees.

shitty photoshop

It's called a shamrock. Over here, it represents the holy trinity.

why are they putting up propaganda to convince their own workers of Hillary?

Same here. I guess people just don't know that.
They all know it on St. Paddy's day though.

he s like the son of the russian meme guy, damn i dont have a pic

>freedom for the whales

>all that identity politics
wew lads

Fucking truth man. After getting some pc indoctrinated degree in journalism or whatever they go on to NY or San Fan and move into a trendy area. Which might have been the lteral ghetto where terrible events happened everynigt.

Interesting how the most entitled generation looks down on everyone for being neanderthals.

You'd think that some cow that could afford to blow $1200 on some Louboutins, she would at least get a pair that would fit her huge, swollen pig feet

>equal pay for equal work.

Than get up on that hot rood and change those shingles sweetheart.

La mia liberta, brother

>cesaro
>real american

Sad 35% of men are beta dregs

>to give people a joke

sad times indeed, friendo