I AIN`T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

Never trust polls
Ever
Even if they have your candidate favorably

We've all seen how (((reliable))) they are this cycle

Just wait for the debates.

Just wait for the debates.

CORRECT

>mfw this guy is one of maybe 10 shills out of thousands who realized how to change his ID over and over

It's easy with a Cred Forums pass and a VPN

la times poll is not reliable , dont kid youtself

We'll see if it's the same after the first debate.

This tbqfh

Also my captcha kek

We'll see if it's the same after the first debate.

It is common knowledge that the LA Times is biased.

I've been told that LA Times is biased.

NOW IVE LOST IT.
I KNOW I CAN KILL.

thank you for correcting the record!

-H

>LA times

Looks like the shills are here.

5 cents have been deposited to your account.

lol, do you really think hillary is capable of standing for 90 minutes durring a debate....

ya, she wont show up, and if she does shes seizing up on stage.

This. We can't claim polls don't matter when Shillary is up then sing their praises when Trump is up, it's hypocrisy

>polls show Hillary winning
>Cred Forums: "P-polls don't m-matter!"
>polls show Trump winning
>Cred Forums: "HAHAHA CTR BTFO CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!!!"

.... the thing they didnt want you to know
>trump was always up

i will shove my dick down your esophagus if you post again.

let me get a mic-pick-two

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh DXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!
HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL GOOD MEME SORRY I MEAN GREAT MEME GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!! NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXD
LE UPBOAT XD WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EPIC MEMEING Cred Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA IMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? ahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

>LA TIMES

SHE WAS LOOKING KINDA DUMB

This desu. You all know they're just setting it up to dump his numbers right after the debates.

POST YFW HILLARY FUKCING DIES

no not this m8

its simply him winning despite the bias of the polls so take his lead and multiply it by at least 5 and now remain nervous as fuck shill.

The methodology is present for us all to see and the under polling is fucking clear as day

no, I would say he's actually got a real chance of being right.

or at least that could have been the long game..

but I still think for the fact that hillary wont even do any interviews or press conferences she cant talk without a teleprompter, and shes falling down / seizing up constantly she wont actually go to the debates.

PUHUTKO TALLA KIELELLA DESU?????

WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB

THE

Sorry m8 you have no evidence of this the polls methodology is biased and has not changed and despite this he is still winning

what's more plausible the lady with that literally dead bodied in front of the world and wash tossed like luggage into a van lost support or the conspiracy against trump is so deep they didn't even need to make the methodology so obviously biased to raise suspicion and lessen the intended effect your spewing and suggesting they want

IT WAS WRITTEN.

I can tell I'm a little older than you, I've seen elections as an adult at least a couple times before, so I want to be clear BIAS doesnt equate conspiracy.

if you think there is no bias in media you are literally a retard.

This guy isn't even shilling, it's been proven over the last like 6-7 years that polls are really unreliable. In the 2015 election, we were told the Torys were going to lose seats from the already minority they had, and yet they won a majority. Look at Brexit. Obviously these are all British examples, but the problem is universal. Very few people take them anymore, plus you've got your shy Tory thing as well. They're really inaccurate.

M8 I am 32 years old, You are simply blown the fuck out.

what your suggesting is a conspiracy as in they are playing with the numbers on demand.
What I am suggesting is bias which is a single biased methodology being used to this day and now being BTFO by sheer volume of Clintons fuck ups.

your done son

Exactly, this isn't even 'election' material.
Death by a thousand papercuts is an apt explanation - a high number of small but otherwise harmful actions, a number of small but biased articles, can turn a tide.

It's no organised conspiracy, it's just hivemind bullshit.
We see it here for fucksakes, why can't it exsit within newsmedia...

Hello multiple ID same post CTR

seeWhat these queers are suggesting is conspiracy m8

they are asserting they are cooking the numbers on demand despite the methodology not changing.

How long before Huff Post damage control headline "Polls don't matter, here's why"

I actually never thought they mattered but now that they're in Trump's favor mayb theyre too high to rig. I mean Clinton's had awful turnout all year why would she have been up in the polls?

THE DELEGATES LIE JUST BEYOND THE POLLS

No, they aren't suggesting conspiracy.
Not At All.

They are suggesting that a large number of small agents are doing similar acts, which overall make movement.

They are not suggesting that these units are acting in unison - this is very much 'covergent evolution' if you will.

If you want to a silly but applicable exmple, take memes, one person to just distribute an idea, a number of covergent agents, to push it around.
You can't order it, in fact the 'hivemind' as it were resists orders, it's very random.

Conspiracy is organised, this is not, this by it's very definition, Chaos.

Conspiracy would be tolerable, this is, scary.

IN THE SHAPE
OF AN L

UNDER HER SKIRT

>polls show Hillary winning
>you: "HAHAHA Cred Forums BTFO IM WITH HER
>polls show Hillary losing
>you: "P-polls don't m-matter!"

inb4 "Its ok if we do it"

>Conspiracy is organised, this is not, this by it's very definition, Chaos.
>They are suggesting that a large number of small agents are doing similar acts, which overall make movement

>You all know they're just setting it up to dump his numbers right after the debates
>they're just setting it
>to dump his numbers right after the debates

Are you fucking retarded m8

CHANGE METHODOLOGY

The tory majority in the election against what the polls showed were hilarious, they were so off.
The Brext polls were also a complete fail.

So don't believe the polls, they are used to shape opinion rather than predict it.

>An individual tree releases it's spores as pollen
>100 thousand other trees do the same
>I'm allergic to pollent
>The trees are conspiring against me

KINGS

I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHEH-ED

Wow just wow
now your just blown the fuck out and talking about some crazy shit
HAHAHAHAA

>they are not talking about conspiracy
They are literally talking about tactically and methodically waiting until after the debate to drop his numbers on demand m8 this would require a control of the polls despite methodology changes and that type of control would require again conspiracy.

Youre right, it doesnt matter since the poll should display him winning in a landslide.

I

Am

An

ID

Shifter

THEY'RE AMONG US
AHHHHH

TEACH ME HOW WIZARD

CTR lizards confirmed

>rigged polls
>no amount of rigging can stop trump
>7 pt lead

You shills realize he's probably up by 30 right?

>polls don't matter

You're the only redpill here, friend.

The kikes are always manipulating the polls. All of them. Trump's "rise" is engineered. They know that if they keep showing Hillary as a landslide victory despite her having absolutely zero organic support that someone will question the election results as the blatant fraud it is.

The kike needs to temper the goy into thinking Trump is legitimately still tied up in a very close race with Hillary so that when Hilldog wins the election by a .1% margin they can say "well, it was so close, but Democracy is fair, right goy?"

The Jew knows, basically because no one could shut up about it, that just assassinating the Don to get rid of him would mean their immediate return to the ovens and the start of a civil war. They dropped that plan quickly and have changed tactics. Now they're just relying on electoral fraud in hopes that the goy will simply be angry, but not violent. If there is no spark there is no fire.

VARUS, GIVE ME BACK MY DELEGATES

youtube.com/watch?v=zzOLF0F77d4

Did you forget when she stood for 11 hours over that nonsense?
Trump would never last that long. He's too fat and unfit.

What confuses me is how this is the LA Times. I know the margin of area is pretty high, but how does one of the bluest states vote red?

Idk bro, this election defies all rules.

I'm from California and I've seen people publicly support Trump on the streets. "Honk for Trump" signs, getting a lot of beeps too.

Meanwhile I've seen surprisingly few Hillary stickers and no signs.

exactly this tbqh famalamadingdong

It's a national poll conducted by the LA times, not a poll of solely California

source?

Use a smartphone and switch airplane mode on and off.

Because the polls are obviously rigged and the methodology is wrong. Majority of this country is formed by independents and independents are underrepresented in these polls.

We laugh at polls showing god emperor winning because despite rigged polls, he is still in front and that is pretty fucking amazing.