MSM coverage of Syrian situation

Sorry to interrupt, but what the flying fuck are MSM telling the americans about the killing of 62 Syrian soldiers? Are they trying to change how things really happened or they don't even care anymore?
Not that I particularly care, but I'd like to see how the SJWs and similar shitheads will react.

It happens on all wars...

Americans don't give a fuck what happens in other countries. Sorry to burst your bubble, dago.

Told my father and his girlfriend; they said "it just happens".

American's don't care about what they or their government does, they only care about their media cycle and what is currently being spouted out of their brainwash box.

If Rachel Maddow, Megyn Kelly, or some other "legitimate" news source isn't talking about it then it must not be that important.

This country is going to fall.

Of course it does, but I'm interested in knowing how much MSM feel free to modify the truth about this, knowing that this event could be the spark for a fucken meltdown.

It won't, fucker. So just fuck off with your whining. Go make a pizza or whatever you greaseballs do all day.

They are saying it's a mistake.

It talked to some family about it, and told them the attack helped ISIS and has bad optics.
This time of attack is based on bad intel, just like the bad intel we were given that the US was actually doing better against IS then we were.

I believe the attack was intentional at the higher levels by neo-cons and people trying to fuel this war. I believe the people pulling the trigger probably believed they were attacking ISIS.

The people at the top knew.
The attack helped ISIS.

Obama admin is helping them.

I mean, years and years of "fuck isis, let's put a flag filter on our profile pictures", and now that motherland Russia calls them out for being responsible nobody gives a fuck?

A purge of the population will save the country.

Unless it directly affects them, I don't think most citizens in any first world power care about their government's military business unless it directly threatens them.

Only people concerned over international affairs would care about this. You'd have to understand the significance of the Syrian situation and it's relationship with ISIS and Israel to actually find this screwed up.

A week ago the MSM here threw a very strange curveball on the Syria thing.
They sided with Putin
Putin reportedly said "I'm fighting for the recognised Syrian governemnt, who are you fihgitng for?" to our Prime Minsiter and tehy mocked the fact that he had no answer.
Now this has happened and they've been fairly neutral, "Australian jets were involved in mistaken attack" We'll see how the public react

Unless they were planning on having ISIS storm it right after and kill all of the survivors bombing that base would be pointless. Just look at the international reaction and blow back.

The pilots fucked up and bombed the wrong area. The weapons the US uses are extreamlu powerful and accurate that drop 500kg dumb bombs and rockets that can't hit the side of a barn. The US fucked up bigtime but it's not supporting ISIS. The US gets nothing out of this.

The pilots were following orders, they didn't fuck up.
Whoever gave the order fucked up, and whoever gave them the "intel" is to blame.

US refuse to coordinate their intelligence with Russia and then kill 62 people over intelligence mistake

The MSM and general public couldn't give a fuck about this.
1) For the MSM, it doesn't help the Democrat part, the President or Hillary to make it a top or in-depth story.
2) For the general public; Its Sunday, the NFL is on TV.

The internet era has made any type of purge in a western environment impossible. There will never be a Holocaust 2.0 or anything resembling a day of the rope as long as humans will put their own life above the well being of the planet or the race as a whole.

Someone, somewhere had the sudden though that life is precious; I think a better word would be that life is chaotic.

Which is why Americans are top 10 worst people in this world

Once the economic collapse happens all the normies will be rounded up in FEMA camps. At least we will be free of the idiocy then.

It's an escalation of American aggression. Being ignorant about it doesn't make it go away.

I'm so wary of this mind fucking bullshit, that desu, I'll welcome a mushroom cloud with open arms.

No wonder people around the world cheered on 9/11.

>The pilots fucked up

sorry, but its retarded to blame people who were literally following orders.

US is and its secret services are totally behind ISIS.

Do you know we smirk and laugh every time you say this? You know it's like a meme to us, right?

Nice meme, buddy. The (((USA))) are the instigators of (((Arab Spring))), and have been planning Syrian episode since at least 2006. They have killed hundreds of thousands by proxy, or are you people goldfish-tier? Friends of Syria, anyone?
TOWs? US planes landed in Croatia to pick up "donations" to "US Marines" for "opfor training", only for us to see beardies wielding them in Syria.
USA are the top dog, and command Turkey, Jordan and EE NATO countries what to supply and to whom. And what about DoD and CIA training of "democratic armed opposition"?