Smuggies thread

Post smuggies

I have his Muslim neighbor here.

The qualities of these are inversely proportional to the number of words.

Jimmy Fallon is smart. As the election gets closer and it becomes more apparent that Trump is going to win, MSM will start hedging their bets and doing what Fallon did

Really? I don't see how CNN, MSNBC, or NPR could possibly back down from their positions.

They either back down like Jimmy Fallon or they lose their audience. Either way, Trump wins and our ideology prevails

This is me.

This thread makes me feel like there's no hope.

Then we have succeeded

>sociology isn't real... science
It's not. I don't give a fuck what your commie-fessor told you

The argument I usually hear for this is that the police is the KKK and their usuing this to justify offing niggers

chekd

kek, all this is true though, look into the origins of social science and the 'research' that the initial claims were based on.

This is the world /ppl/ lives in. They honestly believe that reality is their own imagined strawman projections onto people.

CNN and Msnbc will be considered nutjobs like fox news was during the obama era

when did these start getting called smuggies?

I don't get this one...

It's making fun of people who think race exists by saying these "racists" are only citing few works of evolutionary psychology to prove that niggers commit more crimes.

I actually had this argument used against me...like, almost word for word, except the girl's muslim friend was accepting of her homosexuality...therefore, islam likes homos.

Ironically other blacks off each other at a far higher rate...blacks confirmed for kkk members

>Ironically
>blacks offing each other
Nothing ironic about that. It's in their nature. Check the stats

its in this thread

Too much text

The patrol guy looks comfy as fuck.

Fucking love those two guys