Why do Cred Forumscucks love this faggot/coward?

Why do Cred Forumscucks love this faggot/coward?

youtube.com/watch?v=qBDfLdEFdyw

Other urls found in this thread:

newsworldpaper.com/index.php/2016/09/16/thug-fatally-shoots-face-taking-anti-trump-selfie-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't.

Seriously kids. Jews are not your friends. Faggots are disgusting.

Because these idiots will eat up anything if you force it long enough.

King of Cred Forums

>a Jew
>a racemixer
>a faggot
>a homosexual
>a """roman catholic"""
>values capitalism, liberal values

sometimes I don't get this site at all

He's a jew fag sellout who sucks nigger dick.

He's all about himself, not the movement.

I think you are confusing us for the R_Donald.

I mean, c'mon, who doesn't love BBC?

I despise this attention whore Jew faggot.

He's good PR. If any oppositional political movement is to thrive, it must embrace allies who depart from its orthodoxy.

Wanna know what happens to political movements that cling to hard to principle? Have a look at the Spanish Civil War.

He's a good public face, useful. He doesn't have to be alt-right or whatever the hell we are today to impact society in such a way as to benefit us.

That we have diverse opinions :^)

Nobody loves Milo. He did however foolish declare himself Queen of the alt-right, which means he can take all the blame when the made up group goes down in flames. (Big whoop)

Useful idiots and all that.

Going out and saying Feminism is cancer is pretty good. Attacking "body positive" garbage is good too.

His money scams with Martin Shekels are not good though.

I hate him because he's a zionist faggot capitalist.

I wish Hitler actually did have death camps and didn't waste resources on POW's then we wouldn't have to deal with dirty fucking kikes like this.

>another time wasting thread focused solely on infighting against some harmless faggot that is "babbys first redpill"ing normies

So we recognize the Let's major mistakes and are hell-bent on committing them ourselves now. Gotcha.

>>a racemixer

he's gay you numpty, he's not going to reproduce by fucking black guys

>saying Feminism is cancer is pretty good
why?

Legitimately thought this was a screencap for yesterday's episode of World Peace.

>1 post by this ID
>pol is 1 person
>pol is 1 ideology

Op is a faggot.

Because during gamergate when every straight white male was dismissed, the one they feared most, faggotborn, showed up to save the day

he tried to scam people on the_donald

dudes a classic jew clown

Because he frequently scams """right-wing""" redditors and it's hilarious to see them come here with their butthurt demanding we do something about it.

Milo is just a freak who shouldn't be taken seriously. The people who are emotionally invested in what he says or does are precisely the kind of idiots who shouldn't be posing as alt righters ie kike Shapiro. I've seen that weasel literally mention muh holocaust when some shemale got mad and aggressive at him.

milo is a rude, arrogant cockney flamer who has been bought off by the jews. he should use some of his stolen scholarship money to travel to iran, they know what to do with people like him over there.

>Milo is just a freak who shouldn't be taken seriously
this

>Roman catholic
>Values capitalism

But that's a good thing.

Because it is. No one else will go on campuses and say it.

WE DON'T STOP FUCKING POSTING YOURSELF HERE MILO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

MODS = FAGS

BAN OP

>He's a good public face
Nope, he's obnoxious and abrasive. He only drives the fence-sitters away.

>newsworldpaper.com/index.php/2016/09/16/thug-fatally-shoots-face-taking-anti-trump-selfie-2/

It would divide the movement.

Milo and Ben should remain ideologically aligned.

Hey Milo how's it going? Ready for the speech tomorrow night?

Here is your second post, faggot.

You beta cucks really need to just get fucked.

and traitors are the first to go

i'd rather see milo scooped up by the right before he's executed by the left