Its 2016

>Its 2016
>Real, actual, president candidates for the POTUS are really, actually, seriously, talking about frog memes
>News outlets are reporting on 'dank memes'
>Stupid internet jokes that have no base in the outside world, have become part of that outside world
>a fucking cartoon FROG that has been shitposted to hell and back is top fucking news right now, regardless of how right or wrong they are about it

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU PEOPLE DO?!

It's not a cartoon it's real

RIGHT WING NEO NAZIS ON STEROIDS

Cred Forums has awakened an ancient chaos deity and influenced the real world with the collective influence of meme magic. Each individual has expressed their will in such a way that ideas came into a living, breathing existence

i dont know, it all got out of control fast. it was just some shitposting and then all of the sudden, we're the front and center of the media. i think we may be outjewing the jew.

Look in to your soul and you will know that we are all pepe. Nothing is more real.

Memes are transcending reality.

We won it for the Donald, not by convincing people that he was good, but by baiting the left into looking like a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics.

I won't rest until Spurdo makes the news

That takes me back..

We have controlled reality

Cred Forums has crashed a plane once

Who knows

>>News outlets are reporting on 'dank memes'

is this being old? thinking it was just a brief moment ago but actually it's been years?

>pepe
More like poo poo pee pee

with no survivors.

Frogs are winning.

We are showing the rest of the world how dumb the liberals really are.

Life is sweet!

Internet > Culture > Media > Politics

We're funnier than the Left, so we've hijacked the culture, and it's snowballed from there.

Like it or not, Cred Forums has influenced world history.

THREE HUN-DRED SIX-TY FIVE DUH-GREES

Burning down the house!

This tbfh

>out-jewing the Jew

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

INTERNET HATE MACHINE

>he doesn't like roleplaying
FUCK. OFF. Cred Forums IS NOT FOR YOU

You don't even want to know what we're pulling from outer space.

We baited more than anyone thought possible.

>implying kek isn't real

as impossible it may be, i think that's what we're doing, either indirectly or directly.

what sucks is that we didnt even come up with bad feels frog, it's from tumblr originally

there we go

just right wing retards ruining everything like they always do.

We needed a bigger bait to keep normies away
Now it all comes TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN