This Fucking Picture

This fucking picture makes me believe Hillary no longer wants to be president.

She's being forced to wake up at odd hours of the night she's not used to and forced to give comments about random wackos in the country she literally gives no fucks about and thinks are beneath her.

She's realizing this will be her life for the next 4 to 8 years and she no longer wants it.

This picture makes me believe Hillary is just done and wants this all to be over with. This is her 2nd time running for President and 2nd time losing.

I fear once the Democrats lose office they will then let the economy and its people fall into a massive freefall in a bubble we all know we're currently in - and then blame it all on Trump.

I fear once Trump is in office the media, ALL THE MEDIA, will do daily hit pieces about 'how Trump fucked up today' and disregard any credibility whether it's actually true or not.

Scary times are ahead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKTsNBD5hJQ
archive.is/L5yDy
youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok
youtube.com/watch?list=RDs9xokE0fRok&v=CiJYGV8faZw
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474215608028.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=jBMI6ojyvfU
youtube.com/watch?v=DVC28oemocA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She either becomes President, or Chelsea goes to gitmo.

ONE THING - I DONT KNOW WHY

She's not alive and ok. If you want to know the truth go to this website. 82.221.129.208 just copy and paste and it will take you to a site that will show you EXACTLY what is happening now. Hillary was arrested on 9/11 the Hillary you see at south carolina is a COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE, cgi, it's what they do in hollywood and what they do when they want you to think planes hit the towers on 9/11. Go to th site and look at the photos.

where's the video of this?

that interview was fucking despicable. she has no passion, and that is why she is losing. she is literally just saying such generic and shitty statements, typical copy and paste politician. disgusting. i cant wait until she does.

They'll try and spin how it's proof that Nationalism is bad just like during brexit.

reminds me of those photos of McCain with the creepy lighting that starting getting posted late in the 2008 election on here

I think she's realizing that she won't be president, but she can't back out or quit even though she's sick and tired.

>82.221.129.208
nope. also why would the government arrest her then hide the arrest.

OP I think that picture is just the face of someone who woke up to be told something happened yet again that will help her opponent beat her.

>She's being forced to wake up at odd hours of the night she's not used to and forced to give comments about random wackos in the country she literally gives no fucks about

That is exactly what the job she is applying for is.
Dumb bitch was never fit for the office if this is her outlook.

not really scary.

nobody watches the news

DRUMPF SHILLS GETTIN NERVOUS

She is definitely drugged out on something

Let this happen, please entertain me

>one single image of Clinton looking tired mid-interview is enough to change my entire perception of her campaign
The worst part about this is that you don't even realize how stupid you sound.

I personally believe she's running to save her life or families lives. All the money she has taken from foreign governments wasn't for nothing. She has to deliver something. And if she doesn't win there will be hell to pay. I fully expect a huge ramp up in terrorism during Trump's first term as a result of Hillary not being able to deliver what Saudi Arabia and others feel they've paid for. And of course she'll be dead soon, probably with Bill, Chelsea and her family.

She doesn't want to be president, she HAS to be president.

Screen cap some shit and post it here.

did somebody say Dukakis?

or Nixon walking on the beach?

nice proxy leaf

the tegretol is making her drowsy

>Spicy

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

That's an interesting point burger.

Not even close to the same thing, moron. In this picture she's doing what every other candidate does, which is talking to the press. If this lone image of Clinton looking a bit sleepy, of all the fuckups and mishaps that have happened during her campaign, is the thing that changes your view of her intentions, then you're retarded.

Remember when it was Trump everyone was saying doesn't even want the presidency? Good times.

this is just a still image.

she's still a wicked revenant who wants to be president.

Youtube link to the interview?

She wants it. I don't think she knows why she wants it anymore, but she'll want it until the last light fades from her eyes.

All of this has happened before. All of this will happen again.

nobody here is pro hillary unless they are being paid to be here

I actually got hard reading this slowly.

She looks like shit

Most women of her age are slowing down and enjoying retirement, not running the world's superpower

She's delusional

Feminism meets reality, if she had a ball bag she'd have the energy to do all this

It sort of seemed like she was trying the new Obama approach, where he acts very blase and tired of it all. Like, "come on guys get it together!".

The idea being to emphasize her as 'cool' under pressure I suppose. But it back-fired

see
If you want to frame it this way then use a photo of her collapsing or coughing. Right now you guys just look like idiots.

We should all tweet this to her.

Add that to the giant pile of crimes she's committed that she will have to answer for if Trump wins and she has a hell of a lot of motivation.

>She's being forced to wake up at odd hours of the night
This interview was at 8:00 pm. The woman is dying

The media attacked Reagan everyday for 8 years. Trump can withstand it.

how much money would actually be lost if hillary loses the election

This must be numbers that no normie could even write out

If nothing else the (((MSM))) is finally being exposed for what it is worldwide. Any credibility they had has been flushed right down the shitter. For this alone we should vote Trump.

KEEP THAT IN MIND I DESIGNED THIS RIDE TO EXPLAIN IN DUE TIME

she's just a chemical machine at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=eKTsNBD5hJQ

sounds tired as hell desu

This is what happens when you make a deal with Moloch.

Backlash is a bitch, no matter how much fake Karma and humanitarian bullshit you organize. She cannot escape what she is guilty of.

As above, so below.

So she has made a deal below, for great power it comes at a cost.

>nobody is pro hillary unless they are being paid to be
ftfy

yeah and nixon too

even when Nixon was the one that ended Vietnam war, fucking leftist media was still against him

Recent gallop poll shows the following amount of people believe the media:
Democrats: 52%
Republicans: 14%
Independents: 30%

overall: 32%

No one believes the media anymore.

Right, this wasn't even the infamous 3am call. No excuse to look that unpresidential during an attack on America.

lol and then the msm shit on trump for saying condolences , because 'trump was hoping everyone in new york died' ?? this is how fucking retarded the media has become

Feels great man

this all day every day this. i've been saying the same thing for over a year. at this point if she does get in office within the first 3 months she will sign more executive orders and pardons than any potus in history and then she will resign or die

I honestly hope the media keeps ramping up their attacks on Trump. The more outrageous their claims get, the less credible they make themselves in the eyes of the public.

I ain't clicking that shit nigger

Trump has brought so much garbage to light. Not just the media, but so-called conservatives had to take off their masks. He has a knack for flushing out the enemy within.

I dont think trump wants it either. Its like that little league south park episode

This is different

This time the media are breaking themselves upon the rock that is Trump

He will survive it, bit they wont

This was proven to not be her, but a similar looking hag

Too spicy.

>beginning: "I've been briefed on the bombings"

>reporter: "What's your reaction to Trump immediately calling the explosion in NY a bomb?"

>"UMM I THINK ITS IMPORTANT THAT WE KNOW THE FACTS FIRST"

don't feel bad for, wish for her death

That was glorious
Thank you user

What pisses me off is they're not. My dad still supports Hillary Clinton and he actually believes that her collapse on 9/11 happened solely because of her non-contagious pneumonia that has been getting passed around her campaign staff. He thinks everything happens the way the news says it did and I've given up on redpilling him.

Low energy. She definitely isnt ready for the 3am phone call if she cant handle a 10pm commentary.
Sad!

that sleepy eye is fucking weird though

it actually looks like she legitimatly had a stroke

>if you kill your enimies, they win

That poor reporter that took the photo. He committed suicide by shooting him self in the back of the head, twice, while bound and tied to cement weights. Then he jumped into a river.

Where the fuck is the JUST edit? Fucking pol losing its touch.

>No Diazapen Dick

>I fear once Trump is in office the media, ALL THE MEDIA, will do daily hit pieces about 'how Trump fucked up today' and disregard any credibility whether it's actually true or not.

Kind of like how both sides of the political spectrum have done this since the implementation of free speech?

One side of her face droops more = stroke.

She is being weakened because of her attacks against Kek and his prophet Trump (dbuh) One day Kekism will rule the world with an Iron fist and we will all obey the laws of Kek.

Becoming the president is the only way she can get away with everything she's done at this point

It leads to "Jimstone.is - World Class Investigative Truth"

Someone post screencaps. I don't want to risk actually poking around on the site.

Thank you Lao Yang

Also I doubt she enjoys getting roasted by Trump daily.

>She doesn't want to be President
She doesn't want to be a convict either.

JUST

Alright I caved.

The website seems safe, but it's batshit crazy-tier.

>You guys

She's pretty low energy in that picture. The video is even worse. Her handlers didn't even dope her up before sending her out.

You're kinda the idiot here.

she could have just retired to private life when she quit being secstate. Republicans in Congress would not have press her as hard about benghazi and the email server.

It's just a thread on Cred Forums not a thesis paper.

I counted 16 uhhhs and ummms in that 1 minute video. Low energy. Also, it's painfully obvious she wasn't even listening to that reporter's question.

Can someone please post the gif from last night showing and explaining that Matrix glitch?

She is turning into George Soros before our eyes.

wtf is wrong with her ear, that's not a normal human ear

>dubs
>punching pepe
Fucking witnessed and saved user

I image when Trump wins the media will act much like they did in Hungary when the right-wing party won after 8 years of left-lib rule.
>OMG IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE THE ELECTION WHY HAVEN'T THINGS GOTTEN BETTER YET? SEE, THESE RIGHT-WINGERS ARE ALL INCOMPETENT LIARS!

this is why the chinese are taking over

But if trump or any other decent person had won, she'd go to jail for the emails and murders and pay for play, it just never fucking ends, how the fuck could she possibly get away with that unless a democrat won and pardoned her?

Optical illusion, her hair is making her ear lobe look super long. Her hair is the same color as her skin though which is weird.

She's trying really hard to make an "I'm ready for the job!" face but she just looks depressed and sleep deprived.

Yeah they might have a month of shilling before Trump's AG gathers enough evidence for the arrest warrants.

this.
this sums it up nicely

I think she's trying to imitate what us humans would consider a solemn expression.

The reason I don't like this bitch is because of how unapologetic she is. Who the hell coughs so much close to a microphone and doesn't even say "excuse me"? Instead this bitch cracks jokes as if she wasn't subjecting thousands of people to her flem.

>implying we haven't been non-stop posting about how she collapsed or all the gunk she spat out since it all first started in early September, if not before
Nice try.

Ia! Ia! Clinlhu Fhtagn!

52% of democrats. That is pretty low for people repeating their bias and viewpoints.

Before the autists get mad at
>She deserved, it not him
This pasta is from Hillary's perspective, that's the kind of narcissism and self entitlement she has

this is copypasta of which may itself be copypasta , but i dont think so

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I caused, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious assassinations of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, murdering, pathological cunt.

Yikes. She looks like Laci Green.

50% of democrats are berniebros

most liberals get their "news" from late night satirical comdey talk shows.

i get my news from RT, Al-Jizzera, BBC, AP, Reuters, local network news(not the national networks news), and what ever Cred Forums provides links for.

Archive link
archive.is/L5yDy

She should have learned from FDR. America likes their leaders to look strong. Which is why he went to such great lengths to hide his polio and his crippled legs.

How do you want your campaign ma'am?

Nah, she's just dying.

I am surprised when I talk to bros online how bitter they still are. They might say they will vote for her in a poll but I am certain they will be too apathetic to vote on election day.

Ready to crash this plane, no survivors

OF course they're bitter. The primary was fucking stolen from them. From the initial reaction you'd think they would be firebombing campaign offices.

the frog go to her

I hope this cunt dies in terror and humiliation while filling her panties with shit surrounded by people that are scoffing at her disgraceful exit.

>This fucking picture makes me believe Hillary no longer wants to be president.
She looks like a zombie.

Praise Kek.

Wasnt she overheard screaming at some donors " he'll see us all hang if he wins.."

>this whole thread

It's not about her outlook, it's the fact Trump is threatening to prosecute her and she owes a lot of foreign powers a lot of favors still.

Wow let me cherry pick a picture where trump looks bad and say he's not interested in being President anymore

Fuck off

I realize that it was rigged but I think that he would still genuinely lose. Hillary had all the black support.

Kek cucks to the very end

You cough into your elbow not your palm. Absolute barbarian.

hahah there we go

Fucking Amen.
Most of what made me enjoy Trump was how he completely cleaned up all the idiots the Republicans had thrown out.

For the record Trump never said that, Rudy did.

I honestly dont get why people aren't actively fighting the media more.
Not hard to turn clickbait into nulled

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Underrated

YOU COULD HAVE IT ALLL

Botox forehead?

Her neck looks like a huge foreskin

>mfw internal polls
>sick and tired of this

She's aware her popularity doesn't exist beyond the virtual world of msm.

>not taking the persuasion pill
stay weak

Britney, if your foreskin looks anything like hillary clintons neck you need to go to the doctor.

Thanks for correcting the record!

Wtf, I hate Trump now

She only had a chance because she is married to Bill, has a D next to her name, and Obama's approval rating is still over 50%.

Take away one of those and Trump would be looking better. Take away two and Trump would be running away with this.

Her whole campaign is being sold as Obama's third term. Much like how Bush Sr ran as Reagan's third.

...then do it

LOW ENERGY
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

gj
doing keks work m8

ok. we await your CTRing memeskills

Make sure to also get a picture of Trump collapsing, and having an unstoppable coughing fit.

Or can you?

Is it even possible to cherry pick a GOOD picture of her from last night's abortion?

hahahahaha fuck

I love scott adams, I see him around town sometimes. Great dude.

#Sorosleaks sounds like a PSA for incontinence.

she looks likes a heavy glass wearer who just lost them

#SoreAssLeaks

Holy shit Laci Green is a jew? I honestly thought she was a goy looking to make some money by pandering to feminists and giving numales an excuse to look at titties without feeling bad. Coincidences everywhere in this bitch.

How YUGE is his mansion?

I lol'ed

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself. .

Do you also have video of him being dragged into the back of a van after collapsing in a gutter?

>Kind of like how both sides of the political spectrum have done this since the implementation of free speech?

The media has nothing to do with free speech. The media's only job function is to report on factual news - that's it.

Reporting news and "free speech" have nothing in common.

As soon as you implement "free speech" you are implementing opinions.

Opinions are not news facts.

double dubs. Hillary confirmed old one.

topkek, old crooked illary looks like she's starring in a hostage video every time she's in front of cameras

>those eyes

Pretty sure she's a mormon.

t. observer of the youtube atheist "community" circa 2006-2010

>She's realizing this will be her life for the next 4 to 8 years and she no longer wants it.

Once she's in she can go on vacation.

MY SWEETEST FRIEND

Looks like Hillary is having a pretty ROUGH RIDE

please post screenshots

Your dad is a faggot. Show him this post

USA USA USA USA

Good luck

YOU ARE

Kek

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie

checked and underrated relevance

post screen shots

fucking dead woman I bet she is on a zombie ritual (scopolamine)

Lol ur dad is retarded my dad isn't even White and even he can see that trump is the people's choice.

Looks to me like she was caught off-guard without make-up.

Well done sir.

I've been thinking this too.

What better way to nip the rise of nationalism in the ass than to crash the western economy about 3 years into Trumps first term. They will view it as a just punishment for our bigotry.

Not really, it's typical Cred Forums tier stuff
But it is really interesting

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch huh?

Holy shit fuck her. Fake jew.

jesus christ I never actually saw the footage till now

How is the media getting away with just calling that a "spot of pneumonia"? She doesn't even look conscious in the video yet they never posted it once

Based Ecclesiastes

Even worse, the media called it a "stumble."

>daily hit pieces about 'how Trump fucked up today' and disregard any credibility whether it's actually true or not.

Considering they tried to smear him as irrational for claiming it was a bomb during the (pic related) interview right after she told them it was a bomb, hit piece would be an understatement.

These people may literally be mentally unstable.

Jesus, she has less energy than Jeb!

I used to work in the law courts here in Australia. I noticed something about the female lawyers\judges, they all seem to genuinely become crazy and basically act as if they have alzheimers or something after a certain age. It's as if males have continuous nervous energy throughout their whole lives, while women simply melt down if they're active anywhere near the level of males for that long.

This is what Hillary reminds me of. Female judges literally walking in and almost sitting on the laps of other judges in the middle of court cases because their minds are that far gone.

The irony is that Asuka is actually the doll and it's a huge part of her character how she's projecting that to others, mostly Rei. It's rubbed in your face so much it's amazing how most Asukafags completely miss it too.

>Non-contagious pneumonia
>Passed around by staff

Did you slap him for being a fucking retard?

It's not even a 3AM phone call.

this is usually how presidents look after the second term. tired as shit, ready to get back to the ranch and pull some weeds, do some fishing....if she can barely make it thru the campaign stage, what the fuck will she do if she makes it into office and actually has to do the job??? fuck this gay earth.....

It's because it's not true and a stupid smear by idiots who care which cartoon girl is better.

I know these feels

She needs to be powered up. Women need their rituals to prepare. Hillary probably needs longer than usual to get ready.

"nigger i dont give fuck....where's my ripple?"

We aren't paying you for this
pathetic shit-tier shilling attempt.

Her face at 3AM.

>3 AM phone call

Maybe she tried on some gauges to appeal to younger voters.

they are just reaching so far with their attacks, its pitiful. they look and sound like angry children.
i agree, i dont even think most liberals can honestly convince themselves to believe this shit.

Citation needed

Because they are dishonest and conniving kikes

Women belong at home with the kids and taking care of home making. That's just all there is to it.

#HILLARY4COFFIN

>of all the fuckups and mishaps that have happened during her campaign, is the thing that changes your view of her intentions, then you're retarded.

He reached the tipping point. That's science.

Who's the idiot now?

Idiot.

KHANNNN!!!!!!

Should I request a cum shop of this, or is that too low?

I love seeing that kike Blitzer getting BTFO, got any more?

youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok

where's the video?

>those faces

JUST

>Clinton's funeral service just ended and I gotta say, she looks livelier than ever

youtube.com/watch?list=RDs9xokE0fRok&v=CiJYGV8faZw

Someone get this woman a vacation asap

>Rudy did

You mean the AG in 2017?

> Be campaign photographer
> shoot 653 shots of Hillery
mfw this is the best shot of the bunch
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474215608028.jpg

I love the cuck culture of submission and surrender - this guy actually wrote this article when they still have the better chance of winning.

Good analysis,

I cant wait for talk radio tomorrow desu

The record has been corrected

Nice one, Bong.

They surrender so fucking easily
KEK
U
C
K

The Bernie people are not only permanently pissed about being fucked over, more and more of them are realizing that Trump is the lesser of two evils as more and more proof comes out and exposes her audacious lies and sheer corruption.

Bitch would have faceplanted if they hadn't carried her like a sack of smelly potatoes.

Shlonged

>I fear once Trump is in office the media, ALL THE MEDIA, will do daily hit pieces about 'how Trump fucked up today' and disregard any credibility whether it's actually true or not.
So everything will stay exactly the same, and even fewer people will trust the media. Not sure what the problem seems to be

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

hillary is a synth ausbro

a synth of the nwo

EXTRA CRISPY

Am I the only one who'd love to get a bj from her?

Why should that rancid piece of shit get a vacation? Her whole life has been a vacation from responsibility and accountability.

I've worked my ass off my entire life. In my entire professional career, I have had two legitimate vacations. 14 years, 2 vacations.

Fuck that bitch. I need a vacation on HER dime, not the other way around.

May the Clintons burn in hell

>that picture
>my sides

i bet 20$ she has cancer and they are drugging her with morphine, she doesn't look good

wonder how she'll be at the debates, she cant be that out of it on stage, so she'll have to go up sick and sober

did someone photoshop her eyes?

explain the implications of this

Henry Clay ran for president several times, but he never gave up until the 8th try.

She'll probably be on a cocktail of things just to keep her standing during the debate.

Though from what I hear they're going to segment the debates quite heavily, they'll probably give her alot of resting time between segments..

Damn this has been a fast week. Election night will be here before we know it. Honestly I'm very scared of what the Clintons/DNC might be capable of pulling off in spite of her falling support. Here in PA I can't believe that she is still up in the polls. Outside of Philly and Pittsburgh, and probably Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, it's major Trump country.

It's called being tired user

>what the Clintons/DNC might be capable of pulling off

They have massive amounts of money, and Hollywood in their pocket.

Prepare for "We are the world" style pro Hillary idiocy.

>8 years

I'm glad they're accepting a second term already

f

nice knowing you, user

The implication of his picture is that men and women are mentally as far apart as women and elephants or elephants and chimps

youtube.com/watch?v=jBMI6ojyvfU

wow, at this rate theyll probably all be sat round a table

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as the US, is in fact, the jews, or as I've taken to calling it, jews plus US.

The US for instance has a central bank that is privately owned by the jews. The central bank prints money and the US borrows it at interest. The US has to ask the jews for money if it wants to do anything. This is one of the main ways the jews control the US.

Russia's economy is largely based on oil so the jews had the US crash the oil market. Russia is currently hurting but still surviving. The jews want to run an oil pipeline through Syria to bypass Russia and crash their economy... to force them under their control like the US is under their control. Iran, China etc etc all of these people are future targets of the jews and why the US calls them "evil" just like how Germany was supposedly "evil" because Hitler wanted to create a new German economy.

[So it should be no surprise at all that the US and Israel back ISIS in Syria, they have no considerations for what is right or wrong, morality. The jew and it’s owned states are consumed with a blind, satanic thirst for money and control.]

That's very basically where we are, the jew controlled world vs the independent world

I kekd

Trump has said that she can sit, but he will stand.

The imagery would destroy her. She cannot afford to sit if he insists on standing.

Women and elephants can often have a lot in common, especially the feminist breed of women.
Same with elephants and chimps. They vote for them same party.

>JUST.jpg

kek. Kikes...always up to no good. I second this--any more of Blitzkike?

that's demeaning to elephants

thats donkeys and chimps viktor

Marco Rubio drinking water mid speech pretty much ended his run. Might sound 'stupid' but this is the American public we are talking about. Never was about policies

JEB!/HILLARY 2020

It's not uncommon for elderly people who are on drugs that make them woozy to schedule their doses for the night time when they're going to be sleeping anyway

>Mfw the paid opponent has so few ways to advocate for their candidate they have to defend low ball attacks to retain any credibility

T-that's impossible!

Hahahah, or paying her and want return/results on their investment

Thank you, CTR; 0.01 fucks have been deposited into your account.

>tank rides
>beach walks
>holding a crying black baby
>"there you go again" mid sentence photo

you really miss the precendence of a photo that is seen as embodying the candidate's stature

fuck man, I thought of that connection a year ago while re-watching the 05-now seasons.

great find, Nig.

post the complete set

"Hugh Mungus"

Pepe, what have you done to her?

I'm not referring to their mascots, Crandall.

That's some glorious shitpoting

If the media does that then Trump will be unchecked. If the media sheds it's credibility entirely then it will become entirely useless.

>What we had to do

but-but ... redpill should be voluntary and offered only to those asking for it.

Over $1 billion of Wall Street banker's and globalist elite's money.

They are going to come for her head when she loses.

I thought it was pasta. Was it OC ?

and the best cartoon girl is misato

why is there no white in his eyes?

i can confirm having to work her entire life probably helped make my mother crazier with age. fuck this world, it needs to be rebuilt.

She's LOW ENERGY

Based ching chong

That's a rubber mask

yahtzee

Collapsing in public and getting mad at cartoons is what really fucked her over. It just makes democrats look like humorless crybabies.

Trump doesn't want to be president, he just wants to win. If he did win, he would quit after a month because it would be too much work for him.

>I TRIED SO HARD
>AND GOT SO FAR

>Big brain means smarter in completely different animals
Using your logic whales are secretly psychic super geniuses who can fold space with their minds.

Elephants and whales have bigger brains mostly because their brains have a larger body to control. Comparing humans to elephants is pants on head retarded. while the chimp comparison is more justified due to similar size it makes the difference seem much less pronounced with males having 3.8 times more neurons and females having 3.2 times more neurons than a chimpanzee.

Your point nor its implications are even wrong but by making retarded comparisons you are weakening your own point.

pretty sure it was OC from this morning.
the Chinaman wrote it

youtube.com/watch?v=DVC28oemocA

Shit Schlomo, Get it Together!

Do you have the nudist colony one?

What the fuck is she on about?

>when cucks become allies

All is well, anons.

is she finally realizing that no matter how much money, how many crimes, how many lies, people just dont want grandma at the helm?

poppin fresh oc

Trump was on Jimmy Fallon's show and didn't call him Hitler once