Fresh propeganda to my door via qt Spic chick

Fresh propeganda to my door via qt Spic chick

Located in Tampa, Florida

Back

>make our roads safer by granting drivers licenses to all

how does this work

Everyone is able to get insurance, and we'll have less hit and run incidents.

Florida?
Eh, I'd be more worried if it was a swing state, I'm pretty confident Florida will go red.

That being said, the metric load of shit information that card has on it is hilarious. They are desperate as fuck lmao

>murrica

>Niggers.jpg

Deport them.

Illegal immigration comes with human trafficking, drug trafficking, slavery, murder and many other crimes.

leftists dont belive in personal merit or biology only enviromental effects
>Just giving people a drivings licences will make them better drives
>Sending stupid people to colledge will make them smarter
>Giveing people money will make them improve

they be pretty crazy

>Everyone is able to get insurance, and we'll have less hit and run incidents.
We can deport illegals and solve that problem too.

Illegals will still hit and run, because they are illegal. Why the fuck would they get a driver's license and pay extra money for insurance when they just don't do that now.

You can do lot with a driver's license. How do they propose they get a license? How does an illegal alien prove who they are and where they live?

You forgot prositution. That's the big one in europe. Whores are handled like a tradegood, shipped all over the place, seldomly staying in the same place for long, compliant because of their addictions - the later which many of them "got" in their line of work anyways.

We need our own radical right wing propaganda. Flyers and ads showing how immigration is bad. How forced assimilation must be enforced or deport immigrants who refuse. Also we should start destroying Mexican or asain or black owned businesses.

>sideways text
no thanks

Jesus, they have one whole bullet point that doesn't piss me off, and it is about safe children and higher quality education... Things that anyone is likely to agree with.

It was implied with human trafficking. It's bigger than prostitution because more crimes are committed.

>not a swing state
>went blue last 2 election cycles
fl is infested with spics and northern liberals oh and btw publix subs are dry as fuck and overrated

which means getting rid of common core which these spics are against

>Make our roads safe by giving away driver's licenses to illegal immigrants
REEEEEEEEEEE

Also, so everyone is aware, absolutely none of those bullet points is up for a vote in Florida.

We have laws for taxes and solar panels, not this "open boarders and free licenses for everyone" shit.

>spic chick
>tampa florida

Was she hot? That might have been my cousin

Front

Back

I'm a spic in Florida and this libtard shit has gone far enough. My parents came here to escape commies and libtards back in Cuba and have become very successful through hard work and determination in this country. Now these god damn South American and Boricua trash come here and ruin it for all of us.

Go fuck yourself, Cuban trash, make me one of your shitty panini rip off sandwiches and smoke a cigar out of your stretched out as whole. You ruined your country already why do you have to ruin ours?

Same. Also hate it when I see cubans that fall for this shit. Luckily one of my hippy friends cant vote.