You cucks really don't know how little of an "attack" this shit was

You cucks really don't know how little of an "attack" this shit was.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York_hurricanes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I forgot, it's 2016. It's not a terror attack unless people die and a Muslim is behind it

It's a state of how sad things are really. Multiculturalism has conditioned people to be used to these types of things. And they don't even realize this.

Sand niggers just tried to kill Americans because we don't follow their shit tier religion. We shouldn't just brush it off and pretend it's nothing because no one died. If you're not outraged by these shit heads, then you're part of the problem.

Any attack upon us must be met with complete annihilation.

You're the stupid fucking cuckold projecting your woman getting dicked by niggers onto Cred Forums.

That's sad
They've become so desensitized it's normal now
They don't realize it's not normal
Like a child that thinks being raped is ok because he was raped his whole life
They just don't know better anymore
They're lost now I can only hope the children that will grow up in a safer generation will understand this is not ok

New Yorkers are some of the most brain dead people around, so it really doesn't surprise me that they'd be the ones to throw themselves into danger for no reason.

>Explosions are normal, murder is normal, everything is normal
>OMG YOU'RE A TRUMP SUPPORTER?!?! #TRIGGERED

It's apparent that we've crossed the Berenstein-Berenstain event horizon. We are living on Bizzaro world.

Easy...

EAASYYYY false flag to distract the media while the US army directly attacks Assad's forces.

if there's one thing I learned from Marvel comics is that New Yorkers have seen so much shit they no longer care.

Dc comics teaches it's horrible and it's never normal but you hold on until a white male saves the day

>explosion injures 25 that can be tied to terrorism
>"n-no w-we're just fine. s-shut up New York stronk"

>New York gets hit with a weak-ass, barely category 1 hurricane a few years ago
>OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY IT'S LITERALLY THE END OF EVERYTHING, NEW YORK NEEDS YOUR HELP A NATURAL DISASTER JUST DECIMATED OUR BEAUTIFUL CITY. PLEASE GIVE US MONEY

New York Values, amirite?

Didn't Juncker said we can get used to terror attacks or something like that?

Because new york isn't prepared for hurricanes fucktard we aren't Florida. We aren't built for that shit.

>Israel schemes against you
>Give 39 billion to Israel

So if i punch you in the face you will start throwing money at me

It's nothing when a muzzie does it but it's a huge deal when the perpetrator is white

We get over it because that's how we show that we don't fear the opposition. We show them that we are stronger and we'll never waiver. The moment we start bending our will out of fear, is the day that the extremists/terrorists win.

also,
>leaf tier post

>new york is prepared to be bombed by terrorists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York_hurricanes

>coastal city that is often in the path of Hurricanes
>not prepared for large storms
Sounds to me like you guys are just weaklings. I drove through the middle of a category 1 last week to get some checkers. You guys had your whole city, one of the largest in the world shut down for weeks afterwards while you begged and whined for the rest of the nation to clean your fucking mess.

But you're built for bombs?

Sandy did actually fuck up LI's South Shore really badly, destroyed a lot of homes and there was flooding all over the place. My power was out for four days, other people were without electricity for about a week.

Hey faggot why don't you fuck off, we're not all cucks in NYC like that bitch and we want to know who did it like the rest of the US.

>we should get used to terrorism like it's a normal occurrence

Little attacks shouldn't be tolerated at all you fucking buffoon OP.

Y'all need to realize that the New Yorkers did the right thing by not letting ISIS intimidate them. By carrying on, ISIS's "terrorism" didn't really win.

Yes, we are built for bombs. We have so many cops out today you'd think we're in a fascist state.

We are not "often in the path of hurricanes". Are you serious? We have subways. They flooded. Downtown Manhattan is barely above sea level. Are you fucking kidding me?

sounds like a threat to me. Reported

>We have so many cops today you'd think we're a fascist state
Fucking this, can't go near Broadway without national guard everywhere

Please kill yourself with you're cuck trudea logic

You get over it because you are cowards.

You are like a whore who gets punched but gets over it fearing to leave the abuser

Lol gonna tell everyone that ied that blew off that kids foot was let over fireworks?

You libs need to get out of my city before you allow more.

This. Our enemies need to be grounded into dust, they must understand our resolve is infinite and unholy.

Only 29 people were injured and literally nobody died. This probably won't even effect the train schedules. Why is this even news?

I live in NYC, and I want to smash open the skulls of every faggot liberal I see.

>Be New Yorker
>Get Bombed
>Business as usual

sounds like poor planning to me then.
Can we just come to a consensus Cred Forums, because I know it's on everyone's mind.
New York should have it's status downgraded to "pussyville" and have all of their jews currently living elsewhere forcefully repatriated to their garbage, flyover state.

Meanwhile FLORIDA will take their place they once held as the "best state in the union". After all they can't even handle a category 1 hurricane AND they, like a child pretending they aren't hurt, try to act tough when they get bombed while in reality they're all scared shitless.
How can New Yorkers even compete when we flop our category 12" "hurricanes" out in front of their wives.
Everybody knows non-jewish New York women are destined to be slaves to the Florida cock.

don't refer to it as an "attack" shitlord

>American government colludes with ISIS to defeat Assad, disregards ceasefire and betrays their nation and the West
>ISIS says thanks via mass stabbing

>Americans gleefully wonder where the next European terrorist attack will be
>It happens in America

America deserves everything coming to them, just a shame the common-man will be the ones to suffer

lmao how shit is your infrastructure

>Only 29
If 29 people were injured in a muslim-related bombing in Tokyo every sandnigger in the country would be in police custody within hours. The fact that you think it isn't a problem shows how much kike media has infiltrated your brain. Wake the fuck up.

> implying

I bet they'll catch the perp by the end of tomorrow at the latest.

Well easy for you to say, you got like 17 of them in total and 4 of them are already in jail for rape.

>gibsmedat: the comic
pathetic

THE TERRORISTS WANT ATTENTION. ITS NOT LIKE IGNORING THEM MAKES THEM ATTACK MORE.
#hugsnotbombs #islamisnotterrorism #taqqiyaisnotrealyousillyinfidel

No one is scared of a little bombing. When was the last time anyone cared enough about Florida to bomb it? ISIS doesn't target you because hurricanes do. It's a waste of resources to bother trying.

Imagine a conservstive responding to a mass shooting like this.

So showing contempt for the enemy is cowardice? Ok slavfag, whatever you say

Just a few light terrorist attacks aren't a big deal, its not worth turning away poor starving refugees over.

This, eurocucks and leafs are trying to get high off the schadenfreude and they're failing, badly

really seems like depriving the rights of some prospective citizen is better than depriving citizens

spoken like a true pussy

>NYC on high alert
>large contingents of police combing the area to keep you precious jewboys safe
>"w-we're not scared"

>When was the last time anyone cared enough about Florida to bomb it
Largest mass shooting in US history just a few months ago, schlomo. And do you know what happened? Unlike NY which tries to milk as much cash out of every tragedy as possible, Floridians didn't even care since it was only gays that died. True, heterosexual floridian men are the most powerful creatures on the planet and are born with the ability to command local flora and fauna, including the dangerous Alligator! So if there was even ONE heterosexual Floridian male in pulse (there wasn't, so nobody cared about the shooting) it wouldn't have happened. That muslim would have been devoured by gators or masterfully disarmed and torn in half by that red blooded Floridian man.

>barely any people got hurt and nobody died so um maybe stop being racist and xenophobic against Islam ok?
Literally everyone on my kikebook....

>Spoken like a true faggot

>Police and system responds
or
>YOU ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT

Which is it, Orangepeal?

You guys realize this is because of the debate right?

Making a big deal out of this would help Trump's campaign and give him momentum in the debates, so the media is trying their damnedest to get everyone to treat it like it's no big deal.

Then when Trump brings it up during the debates all the braindead normies will be like "lol drumpf is making a mountain out of a molehill"

This is bait, but on the off chance that someone who actually believes this shit reads this thread: Bataclan and about a million other mass attacks have started with small bombs being detonated followed by larger attacks. Ignoring this kind of shit so you can go out and get trashed with friends could end with getting your balls stuffed in your mouth while some goat fucker films it for propaganda purposes. Fucking idiots.

Richard please go

Nah you're just a bitch pussy scared of his own shadow.

>things are good you racist who cares about a terrorist attack didn't affect me things are fine

Literally H.G Wells time machine.

God I hate Floridians. They are perhaps literally the stupidest state in this country

>they'd be the ones to throw themselves into danger for no reason
>by going about our daily business and following through with our previously-made plans in the city we live in

The goal of terrorism is fear. If you shut down and hide in your apartment, their mission was accomplished

How does it feel knowing you will NEVER EVER be Florida master race?

No this is feel good shit parroted during the Bush era. The goal of terrorism is to kill. If they kill you and get away with it and tbe society doesn't care then they can kill again over and over. Fear is natural. Fear is empowering. Fear won us WW2 for better or worse.

It's not considered terror unless a Muslim is behind it. If a black non-Muslim does it then it's just a nigger being a violent nigger. If a white non-Muslim does it then it's due to mental health issues.

Terrorism is a word that implies Islam in some way.

>We're oblivious and living in blissful ignorance. Who cares about bombs exploding, dude I have beers to drink and vapid cunts to meet. Please like and retweet.

Kek, looks like you are europeanizing faster than planned.

And you clearly have no idea where this is really going. I can tell you all right now that the election will go to Hillary no matter what, if there is even an election at all.

>"perpetrator" will be identified as a white male under the age of 30
>he will be a NEET with little to no social ties (easier to frame)
>He will be killed during the "arrest attempt"
>On his computer and social media they will "find": Pro Trump statements, pro 2nd amendment statements, "Hillary for Prison", Infowars, Stormfront, MAGA/Pepe memes, Cred Forums, Ron Paul, and possibly MRA related things to smear him as a misogynist
>He'll have written a confession saying he wanted to frame muslims to help Trump win "by any means necessary"
>Loretta Lynch will launch a special investigation into the "alt-right" terrorist movement, critics of Hillary including a few Trump staffers will be arrested under the guise of this investigation.
>Media will get it's marching orders to finish off Trump, the pro Hillary anti-Trump propaganda will be taken up to eleven
>Hillary will "win" with ~70% of the popular vote, continuous disinfo in the months prior will help to prime the general populace into believing Trump has lost all support and this landslide was inevitable

Should Hillary die before the election due to her multiple illnesses the contingency plan is for Obama to call for a state of emergency and suspend the presidential race. He will spend an extra few months in office while congress votes to install Tim Caine as the next president.

Where were you during 911?

Satanic dubs of truth

>New Yorkers: Explosion injured 27 people a block away.
>They were probably intolerant white male islamophobes anyways.
>Oh Well. Gotta meet my white tolerant friends and token black guy we try to make hang out with us all the time so we don't look too white!

>Rest of US: OMG ISIS IS TRYING TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE IN NEW YORK

Us here in Europe have learned to live alongside terror and terrorists - we have an open society that is tolerant of their views and everything is better for it.

Not to mention

>World is shit time to drown myself in alcohol wow I'm so cool the childless life is great drink drink drink

Have you seen Hillary's staff? You think these feminists and pajama bois are capable of this? The establishment is finished.

Not much you can brag about, considering you let them in

She is the puppet of the Globalists and has their backing.

They will do anything to stop Trump from winning.

>pajama bois

He, I remember when that ad appeared and some Cred Forumsacks were betting it would be that year's "fad" halloween diguise, like Nolan's Joker.

Every terror attack takes Trump closer to the White House; of course the liberal mental illness means therefore you have to deny terrorism is happening.

9/11 was not the work of people you had let in.
I am not bragging. While we were attacked, you were just bragging about your superior immigration, security policies and combat culture. Today I can witness that it was just empty words.
The comments Americucks write in this thread are exactly the Eurocucks ones I read when we got attacked, that's why I say you are europeanizing. Finally the US are the same joke than Europe when it comes to Islam.

It always makes me happy how appropriately the Japanese flag responds in these threads.