Post pictures that makes you sad/depressed

Post pictures that makes you sad/depressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5LAwJDA_DB0
youtube.com/watch?v=htDZSdp7HHA
youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU
youtube.com/watch?v=i0KE-Vo0I0E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrPV7CI7WTs
youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA
youtu.be/BSb87DC-PtA?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
youtube.com/watch?v=t0E_Ewe8g2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=k1iD3LRrs_g
youtube.com/watch?v=KPiDqUB9k1I
youtube.com/watch?v=JPfteXwsjb8
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WOW FUCKING DISGUSTING DELETE THIS AT ONCE

This picture is sad because we are still waiting for the POST-ARYAN world.

Don't think I will ever be this happy again.

Do you have a sister I can buy?

What an odd response. Why do you want.to buy my sister ?

Just an Arab thing, you would not understand.

Ouch

R A R E
A
R
E

An Egyptian tried to buy my ex gf for two camels. So I get the idea.

What's so sad about this image?
It's just one dead Kraut in one dead Reich.
What makes me sad is that Krauts to this day are allowed to plot in order to destroy Europe.

Do you still have the camels?

(Ask him how many camels. No kidding.)

Thanks for the rare

White émigrés kids at school.
Message on the desk:
"The year 1930,
God save our Russia"

No that was when she was a kid. I know about the camel things

this. makes me want to kill

I've seen this picture so many times. Besides what is meant to symbolise, does anyone else notice something?
Looks like the so called drowned Syrian boy which was planted face down on that see shore so as to sway public opinion about muh refugees.
Propaganda hasn't evolved that much since the 40s..

This kills the Finn

Basically all pictures of German soldiers.
So many wasted lifes from the best generation this country ever had for fucking nothing...

BLM riot

youtu.be/5LAwJDA_DB0

whose got the muslim picture of this? really ruin op's day.

Mario Gomez?

tfw have a Finnish surplus M36 Stahlhelm and a Finnish warflag hanging in my ammunition room.
tfw no soumi gf
God bless Finland.

youtube.com/watch?v=htDZSdp7HHA

>An Egyptian tried to buy my ex gf for two camels.
Can I get a story on that

oh, dude, i loved him when i was younger, such a great man

hail brothers

i fucking hate niggers, they're subhuman scum

i fear that trump will win

>muh heritage

op here

She has lived in Sweden her entire life and yet she is ignorant of Swedish history and culture. What an idiot.

RARE
A
R
E

holy shit. The Norse sagas are worth the whole lot of subsaharan africa.

Oh man

what the fuck

> The Marshal of Finland

youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU

good thing i'm posting at 3am then, because there's a fucking lot of ausfags on here that hate Irwin

>boohoo he ruined Australia's image

what fucking image? people have thought we were sunbaked crocodile hunting nutters since Crocodile Dundee came about

before that? convicts. at least Irwin was loved internationally.

you do realize my father was born there and my grandfather and brother shot the fuck outta ryssa? Its no mmmuh heritage you fucking bitch nigger its my blood, pride and honor

kek, it's still your heritage because you wasn't born there.

Fucking kek.

SHEIIIT, no wonder he spoke mostly Swedish.

You're an American, know your place.

Yep. Fellow Ausfag here. I couldn't care less about his impact on Australia's image. But he was a faggot and deserved to die early.

An ex girlfriend went to egypt when she was a kid and an Egyptian offered her father two camels for her.

I am with a prior enlistment from 2005-09, discharged as an e-5. FUCK YOU FAGGOT NERD WANNA be tough guy.

ill trust you, youre white. stfu and fuck off

why?

quite frankly, I dont know how a lawful society can be said to exist in the US, as democratic or free

taxation without representation

Oh man finally Regina is on a map on Cred Forums. We made it big time guys

I'm so retarded I actually just googled 'Meona Mountain" thinking that that was the name of the place you took the photo

Savages.

Any old pictures of where I live.

>1930
>old orthography
The fuck?

KEK. na that's helvelyn mate.

That is a hill

A civilization was destroyed and replaced by dumb, germanic paganism, dumb ruthenian mongolism and dumb, austrian bureaucratism. This was like the fall of Rome for our part of Europe. Dumb murderers started to rule

he was very passionate about his job and always gave good vibes.
He wasnt annoying ot boring and at least he died doing what he loved
And by the way, im pretty sure the first things that come to our minds when thinking about straya are not dundee bullshit related
no worries

Yeah.
Not like those civilized Germans.

O man

I feel sad looking at this probably because it just reminds me of my own mortality

Go be a thick cunt in another thread.

Nice castle.

Germans would never do such things.

> Killing your enemies in war = uncivilized.

While Russia killed 66 million of their own Christian country men during ww2 on orders of their Jew leaders = Bravery

I'm fairly certain that his boyfriend didn't force him to wear that

Might as well just put her in a burka.

>the old new germans

Why does this make you sad?

Dumb Slovak Nigger

Don't forget gulag. That was just fucking barbaric.

>tfw no muslim eradicating gf

One day she will fire again in anger user

youtube.com/watch?v=i0KE-Vo0I0E

Epic, you're American not a Finn.
Thank you for your service.

>tfw sabrina harman will never sexually abuse you and then comfort you afterwards

you brainwashed muppet

I am sure that her boyfriend didnt force her to wear it either. In fact, if she was on the beach, its because she wanted to be

>we will never achieve this level of idyll again

Take this from a foreigner. Steve was the most important Australian in Australian history. He gave people a reason to know where Australia is.

Why won't she wear a bikini? Because her religion says so and so does her husband you retard.

what movie or show is this from?

fuck the haters, he inspired me as a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrPV7CI7WTs

I agree,those SAVAGES had the nerve to fight back and refused to submit!
Such arragance.
And they even had the nerve to win,and utterly subjegate Germanics,who conqured practically all of Europe!

>seeing dead nazis make you sad
That's literally the opposite of what it should do. Are you fucked in the head, mate?

Yes it still makes me sad that "raw sewage" Victoria is capital of BC and not New Westminster

Didn't Cred Forums make this guy a birthday card?

our ai gf

G'day Bruce!
youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

confirmed kike

Neither are desirable, I'd rather see wholesome families having a good time at the beach but at least the faggot isn't killing people for shit and giggles.

Muslims are belligerent twats that bring no value to France we couldn't provide ourselves, only troubles, they need to go back.

Fight back?

They started the fucking war you retard. The Germans fought back, and they were shit during the war as well. Every top 100 chart of every aspect during the war was all German soldiers/artillery etc. etc.

Germany alone almost defeated 3 fucking super states. Fuck you.

Oh god I hate fat glorification

>white emigre
>soviet orthography
I though jews are smart

If only Jackie really knew...

Believing the Jew narrative of the war, you are such a god damn retard you know that?

We never should have joined.

Thats it, I need to preserve the white race

another one for the collection

Ahem.
youtu.be/BSb87DC-PtA?t=15m
Link related is how a normal human being reacts to dead Nazis.
Seek help.

fucken classic

Cry more, bitch nigga. By the way, big thanks to your countrymen for being some of the most effective matzo-removers the world has ever seen.

>he's moving the lawn near crocies
Legendary

Not diverse enough. What are you, a fucking racist ?

youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA

>take Rhineland
>take parts of Czechoslovakia
>take Austria
>threaten war if Poland doesn't give in to your demands
>Poland stands it's ground,Germany attacks
>etc.
>"OH MY GOD HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK GERMANS HAD ANY AGGRESSIVE INTENT,GERMANZ WUZ NICE N' SHIET,THEY BE VICTIMS YO,SLAV MAN BE KEEPIN' THE GERMAN MAN DOWN"

kill yourself

How does she know which car she needs to clean with her tears?

Most of those are colonial soldiers.

The Kuomintang was also closely aligned with Germany at the time.

His widow Terri seems so caring and down to Earth just like Steve, 10 years later and I still watch the Crocodile Hunter.

Quote from his wife: "We don't drink, we don't smoke, and we are actually in love and happily married. We love our little girl, we go home to each other at night, and we believe in what we are doing. Say my husband had a dangerous job and I wasn't with him; I don't know how you go, 'Oh honey, how was it with the police department today? You got all your fingers and toes today?' It would scare me. I'd have to become a police officer and work with him; I couldn't do it."

You don't really take the time to understand history, do you?

movie; Children of Men

You kill yourself you fucking waste of air.

You are a fucking embarrassment to your race & intelligence.

We should give this guy a new proper birthday party.
Any rich user willing?

the whole family are pretty top notch. my sister met steve and bindi once, said they were just delightful people.

i'm sitting here watching them on youtube and i'm wondering what the fuck happened to my childhood dream of working with animals. why am i a fucking suit?

fuck

This picture makes me wish for a giant shaver.

welcome to Cred Forums

Jebemti majku cetnik

>Take

It was a fucking vote you absolute sub-human.
The people of Austria VOTED to be reunited with the formed German Reich.

>Poland stands it's ground

Denies a fucking railway to connect German ground with Germany for no fucking reason whatsoever = Standing your ground.

You are an absolute fucking retard.

They had certain territory,they lost it.
What makes you think they have the right to claim it?
They have the right to a military assault,which they did.However,you have to win a war.Germans lost it.Both times.
Which means that territory is not theirs.
Very simple.
Dude,are you trying to deny that Hitler had intentions of taking over whole of Eastern Europe?
Are you trying to claim that Hitler was in fact peaceful,and is a victim of cruel world?

>tfw you get higher grades than all of the people in that pic and you aren't even that smart

:(

O jeez

What's wrong, bro?

>Czarist cucks finally get their wish fulfilled in 1991
>Now their Russia is a third world shithole that is treated like a monkey with grenade by the rest of the world
T-thank you, Gospodi.

I'm done talking to you absolute fucking retard.

People voting in those countries to be reunited with former German Reich is called "Democracy" you fucking twit.

It was former German soil, they wanted to be reunited. Poland starts fucking with Germany, Germany responds.

That's not being aggressive, that's not trying to take over Europe. That's people voting for it. So please take a shotgun into your fucking face, and shoot yourself for the good of humanity.

You must be going to Uni in Rijeka hey? You fucking piece of shit.

Moj Tata je bio ustasa. Isto ko dido.

>tfw you have a real Srbosjek that was used.

Bindi seemed like a bright and sweet kid, it's mad she's 18 already.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1iD3LRrs_g If I ever have a daughter I'd love to have such a close bond with her.

Also I feel you, I used to watch Monkey Business all the time, my dream was to either go to space or look after chimps, for some reason I feel like I've become bitter and aren't even interested in animals anymore.

;/

>It was a fucking vote you absolute sub-human.
Chill out,loser.And I mean,actual loser.You belong to the subjegated Germanic race.I belong to the victorious Slavic race.
You are,as rules of nature state,inferior to me.
Now,back to disscussion.
>The people of Austria VOTED to be reunited with the formed German Reich.
True,but from the outside perspective,it's expansion.
Coupled with all the other actions,reamament,rethoric and the general atmosphere in Germany,it was easy to see that German ambitions won't be satisfied without war.
Which turned out to be true.
>Denies a fucking railway to connect German ground with Germany for no fucking reason whatsoever = Standing your ground.
What a fuck makes you think you have a right to built railway over someone elses territory?They had full right to deny them the railway.

daniel?

Please excuse the serb diaspora piece of shit that's is posting with VPN my friend.

oy wait antisemite

Georgia reporting in. Wish I could of been part or either the army of northern Virginia or the german SS. No matter both of their fates.

>be ruski
>fall for the communism meme
>serve the jews and literaly destroy white mans last hope.
>Wonder why Russia is a shithole today.

I am

Pic unrelated

It was German soil that they FUCKING TOOK. They invaded it and took it, you fucking retard. And they refused to let a fucking railway through so people from German soil could travel to Germany.

You are a complete sub-human, what the fuck more is there to say. It required 3 fucking superpowers to back you up to stop Germany from annihilating all your countries, and Germany still almost won. Please kill yourself.

Coffee County here boy. Right happy to see fellow Confederates on Cred Forums.

aw i cried at this.

>Germany just retook the former territory of the Kaiserreich

Nope. Not to mention that much of Prussia's territory was majority Polish.

The South shall rise again lads

youtube.com/watch?v=KPiDqUB9k1I

Got goosebumps listening to this

youtube.com/watch?v=JPfteXwsjb8

:/

i take photos of animals in my moments of spare time, which are far and few between.

pic related

i told myself that pursuing a career as a wildlife expert, or nature photographer or something was a fucking fantasy, and now i'm totally pissed i lead such a boring existance.

That's after former German territory was annexed after ww1. Then before ww2, Poland randomly annexed the soil that connected Germany to East Prussia & Danzig, and refused them to build a fucking railway station, and then refused 4 peace offers.

And then randomly 3 Jewish ran super nations stuck their nose in to cooperate to destroy Germany, and Germany still almost won. Heil Hitler.

Fuck all you uneducated dumbass niggers who don't know shit about history, but feels the need to voice their opinion.

Damn, that pic made me hungry

>It was German soil that they FUCKING TOOK.
Germany started WW1,and lost it.
It deserved for it's territory to be taken.
>It required 3 fucking superpowers to back you up to stop Germany from annihilating all your countries, and Germany still almost won. Please kill yourself.
But that's wrong.
Germany held about 80% of European resources and manpower.
Romania,Italy,Hungary,Slovakia,Finland,Norway,Croatia,Denmark,Netherlands,France,etc...
All of those states participated in the attack on the Soviet Union,giving their menpower and resources.
Also note the fact that Germany lost 85% of it's army,both soldiers and equipment on the Eastern Front.
Western Allies helped,but the war was won by the Soviet Union,in racial terms,Slavic peoples.
Again,you're wrong.

fuck off Anders, we get enough bullshit from the nips over here

thanks for the link britbong

No that was long after ww1. Long after, they randomly annexed it.

Norway didn't support Nazi Germany, or France, or like all of those countries you mentioned.

>>threaten war if Poland doesn't give in to your demands
Those demands of course being to stop persecuting ethnic Germans in Poland. The reason Poland didn't give in is because England said they'd back them no matter what. The reason England wanted war with Germany is because Churchill was a global banker puppet and had been for years. Neat post, though.

France fought against Nazi Germany.............................................................................. And so did most of the countries you mentioned.

it was polish soil at the start when germans took it. then poland took it back and muh bromberg massacres. germans dindu nuffin

Cheer up, you're a handsome guy, no homo

Both Norway and France were CONTROLED by Germany.

Listen to this and educate yourself
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8

[citation needed]

and dont forget to use muh operation himmler and muh bromberg massacres

rip germany

Oh Germany annexed it first? I see, Source please you fucking potato nigger?

Yes because France got fucking destroyed after attacking them and surrendered.

>That's after former German territory was annexed after ww1.

Are you retarded, that's my point. Germany didn't just take back territories they lost in WW1. They also took Bohemia, extended Reichsgauw Ostpreussen, Danzig-Westpreussen, Warthegau and Oberschlesien. Not to mention the Generalgouvernment. And a large part of Prussia's territory was Polish majority, as they took it from the partitions.

>Poland randomly annexed the soil that connected Germany to East Prussia & Danzig

They were awarded that at the Versailles conference - it had a very large Polish population and it was thought Poland needed independent access to the sea as part of Wilsonian idealism.

>and refused them to build a fucking railway station

That's a valid case for war in your eyes? Wew.

>and Germany still almost won. Heil Hitler.

Nice larping fag.

partitions of poland tell you anything you fucking retard?

Tomislav pls don't bully Bjorn,don't you know ther suicide rates are high,if you make him depressed he will kill him self

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth

Do you know any history at all outside of Third Reich revisionism?

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

Well if the population on former German soil VOTES to be fucking reunited with the country they used to belong to, that is called "DEMOCRACY", the alternative would be a dictatorship. Please eat lead.

what do you expect from wannabe nazi? germans started 2 world wars, murdered raped and looted the population and when they got it back they are dindu nuffins now

Only Danzig and Austria voted - you really are historically illiterate.

Aesthetic as fuck mate. Do you have a girlfriend?

Tiocfaidh ar lá

>Poland randomly annexed
no, it was awarded to Poland by the Versailles treaty

>and refused them to build a fucking railway station, and then refused 4 peace offers.
Because that worked out great for czechoslovakia, amirite?

Do you even know the terms of those peace treaties?

> 3 Jewish ran super nations
source for the jewish ran thing?

>and Germany still almost won
lol, no, never

>Fuck all you uneducated dumbass niggers who don't know shit about history,
HHAHAHAHHA, the irony

not to mention danzig wasnt polish to give as it was free city

Checked and nice bait.

O shit

>Those demands of course being to stop persecuting ethnic Germans in Poland.

>believes in Hitler's bullshit excuse 75 years after the war
>can literally read Hitler's own words,where he says that Germany should seek expansion exclusivelly to the East

>The reason England wanted war with Germany is because Churchill was a global banker puppet and had been for years
Yes that's why England didn't start war in 1930,or 1933.Or 1935.
They waited for German rearmament.BUT THEY REALLY FUCKING WANT THE WAR.

You and the Norwegian guy obviously haven't read shit.And I'm not telling you this because I want to insult you,but because it's obvious.
Read Mein Kampf,read Hitler's Second Book,read Inside the Third Reich,and I guarantee you that you will understand what happened,and why Hitler did what he did.
Your knowledge of this part of history,and politics in general is amateur.

I have a life-controlling fear of abandonment/death/people leaving...It controls my life in every way. What I do, what I don't do, what I say to others, what I don't say, who I talk to...I don't have much empathy for others but I get really sad when I think about how I've probably been the last person or one of the last people to talk to someone before they died.

I'm so scared...I just want someone to tell me, convince that everything will be okay and that I shouldn't hide myself away because I know that I will one day have to say goodbye to every single person I meet...

>bait

sven try harder

This. Another thing people overlook, Danzig wasn't part of Poland or Germany.

>More larpers
This time of the IRA bent

:D

Is it possible to be this retarded, really? Is it even possible?

Würzburg before the bombs. Its beauty rivalled that of Prague.

"A referendum on the Anschluss with Germany"
The official result was reported as 99.73% in favour,[3] with a 99.71% turnout

:D

Sweden alone has a richer history than all of subsaharan africa combined

Not an argument.

The votes in Danzig and Austria justify the creating of a "protectorate" in Bohemia-Moravia, and the annexation of majority Polish areas?

>In Austria

I don't oppose the Anschluss, neither did any Britons at the time.

Shit that made me sad

what the fuck are you on about? czechoslovakia was taken over by germans. then hitler tried to take danzig ( which wasnt polish as i said before) and he got told to fuck off so he invaded poland starting the war

>Bohemia-Moravia
>Polish

What

if you cant read then its a problem :)

I'm so done with this shit, you're spewing out more bullshit with every comment, and when i disprove it you spew out another.

If you are not just trolls/Jews (which you 99.999% likely are) go do some research on it and stop being retarded.

Here you go.

>the creating of a "protectorate" in Bohemia-Moravia
>comma
>"and"
>the annexation of majority Polish areas

Separate clauses referring to different things, Hans.

They are trolls/JIDF don't bother.

>get BTFO
>starts to shitpost

Do i know you from holocasut denial threads?

That referendum was after the anschluss, and the conditions in which it was held were not democratic.

It's kind of hard to accept that 99% of the austrians voted positively to join a "fascist" state when Vienna was one of the european centers for socialism (Red Vienna)

why don't you take some redpills and calm down.

here are some Ukrainians ("subhumans" according to you & jewish narrative) that join the SS

yes, yes good goy. post more videos like greatest story never told and tell people to watch nazi propaganda of dindu nuffin hitler

Yeah, sure, but none of this is related to the "annexation" of 'Polish' territory. That didn't happen until the war.

>future
That's present-day Toronto

>when i disprove it

You haven't disproved shit.
You won't answer my question as to why a vote in Austria justifies the takeover of Bohemia - and why Kaiserreich revanchism justifies further annexations of majority Polish areas.

>go do some research

Says the one who knows zero history outside of revisionism - you didn't even know that Poland existed before 1918.

>now i'm totally pissed i lead such a boring existance.

Until I was 15, I really wanted to be a paleontologist and travel all across the world, excavating sites and finding multi-million year old fossils, I don't know how or where I lost my passion, I probably convinced myself it was a fantasy, like you did.

Nice photos though

No probs dixie lad

What unit was this?

Just look at their comments they are fucking trolls.

And that British guy got fucked in the ass over like 10 comments he has written with facts, and he spews out some other bullshit until the thread dies, dont bother.

nazi rat dead, berlin destroyed

FeelsGoodMan

from what i see you got fucked multiple of times and cannot even respond correctly to one argument except nazi revisionism. if you want to argue at least know your history :)

From Inside the Third Reich.

I'd have to post a picture of my life

>gets absolutely destroyed
>turns to other retards and tries to establish a circlejerk with them, while avoiding all the reasonable questions directed at him.

I'm pretty sure you are the resident Norwegian in my holocaust denial threads

>colonial soldiers

What are you talking about? Germany didn't have any colonies left. Most of those are Osttruppen volunteers or Indian members of the Waffen-SS Free India Legion, plus an Asian exchange officer.

The point I was at first making was in response to an American who pointed out that Germany was retaking territory they lost after WW1, my points in response to that are as follows;

1. Germany annexed further territory, not just that which comprised Prussia in the German Empire (the territory was never part of any German state, not the Teutonic Knights, not the Holy Roman Empire, not Weimar - nothing)

2. A large part of Prussia was Polish majority, national determination means that they should be part of Poland (as Austria should be part of Germany, and as should the Sudetenland)

You are spewing out false statements 24/7 and when i disprove them you spew out another, and this has happened in every comment so far, go look at them.

I hate niggers but it made me sad af.

>Holocaust is real

Nigger.

Disprove the points then nigger, stop posting your shitty video and answer in plain words this question:

What moral or legal basis did Germany have for the annexation of areas that were majority Polish or Czech - and in which no vote had been carried out?

14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS

Every year Ukrainian hold memorial marches for them. My wife's from there and her great grandfather was part of them so she redpilled me about this years ago.

Also believed the "slavs subhumans" narrative until that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

>and when i disprove them
You never do. All you do is link hour long youtube videos.

Lol, get BTFO retard.

At least it pleasures me knowing you are the bottom barrel of society.

Nice, somebody wrote something on a website. Nice proof.

If they can fake the Holocaust & 9/11 they can fake a fucking document.

Show me a Hitler speech where he says this or fuck off, you are a sub-human btw.

What exactly does this image mean?

nice jew literature you have there.
If Germany wanted to eradicate all the slavs than explain why Rumanians, Ukrainians, Slovaks & Russians(Russia Liberation army) fought on their side

This

Hitlers speeches have audio all over youtube

I have never found one where he says all the jews will be killed

If he wanted to genocide then he would've NEVER deported them to Palestine and let them get away

>Nice, somebody wrote something on a website. Nice proof.

It's a fucking book written by Albert Speer,you fucking mongolid.
As I said even before,it's obvious you don't know shit man.
It's sad.

That pic is the most autistic thing i ever saw.

What is the "original claim"?

Every fucking statement you have spewed out is false, so go show me something to back them up or shut the fuck up.

I'm posting a source that says all the shit you spew out is wrong, im not gonna waste my time researching every wrong statement you spew out every fucking minute. Watch that video & shut the fuck up, or come with some proof to back up your retarded claims which you can't.

oh, nice that you just get that now that hes a nazi retard

It means the holocaust is a lie.

looks like comfortable fishing clothes.

Because they needed some fresh meat to throw on the eastern front.

Well I got the idea of that. What does the distinction between concentration and death camp have to do with it?

OH SOMEBODY WROTE A BOOOK, OK IF ITS A BOOK IT MUST BE TRUE. SOME GUY WROTE A BOOK GUYS. IT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS TO BE TRUE.

In mainstream Holocaust discourse, there are taught that there are two types of camps:

-Concentration camps built within Germany meant to house undesirables

-Extermination camps built in the occupied East meant to kill undesirables

I don't know where this "original claim" comes from, nor do I understand why the creator of that image doesn't also visit the Polish camps, as they are open to the public.

archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl

Fuck off jew

The holocaust was exaggerated

death camps means Jews were killed there. Gas chambers.

>Show me a Hitler speech where he says this or fuck off
red herring. Just becasue you don't like something doesn't make it fake.

Show proof that that is a fake quote and then we can discuss it.

Only stormfags think that demanding special snowflake proof is a valid argument.

It's one of the most dumb holocaust denial pics. It was debunked multiple times, and i will debunk it again, even thou it has nothing to debunk

>If he wanted to genocide then he would've NEVER deported them to Palestine and let them get away
Holocaust is called final solution, because it was the FINAL solution. You noticed the emphasis in the word FINAL?

Why are deniers always so ignorant of history?

made me think

Speer was an opportunistic traitor who wrote something to save his skin and have an easier life after the war. It happens all the time.
There is also literature that completely opposes Speer written by Manstein, Rudel, Kleist & many more.

"6 million gassed to death" is a lie

>I don't need books for history
>I get all my information from JPEGs on Cred Forums and Youtube videos

>i found a cutie pie that I would marry in a heartbeat
>she is too hurt by other men and hides herself in husbandos, not realizing there is a man there who would want nothing more in the world than to be her husband and make her happy

Make the pain stop

They claimed he said that Brits were subhuman as well, which was disproved into oblivion by documents & every speech he made on the subject.

>Muh ebil nazis.

You are supposed to produce valid evidence for your claim, im not supposed to disprove it.

6 million is the complete total, including Einsatzgruppen special actions and the like.

On mobile, what flag is this?

Kek. But this norsefool must be trolling, there is no way anyone can believe what he is saying

>People voting in those countries to be reunited with former German Reich is called "Democracy"
>Voting had passed after invasion of German army

Oh, you.

Do you agree with result of Crimean referendum?

shut up Muhammad

Yeah that's what i said.

Also everything you read in books is true. Actual information & documents shown in imagery & videos must be false.

Who has ever claimed Hitler thought the British were subhuman?

Read Mein Kampf and Zweites Buch, retard.

Additionally look up the theory of Aufnordung.

>Every fucking statement you have spewed out is false
prove it and brand me as a liar. That way you could screencap and expose me as the liar i supposedly am. But you and i both know you won't, because you are a sad piece of shit.

>I'm posting a source that says all the shit you spew out is wrong
No, you are posting a hour long youtube video.

Albert Speer was the only true friend Hitler had.

>moving the goalposts...
Typical stormfaggt tactic.

lie again. Death camps mean that many people were killed there. I think the border is between 100k

People on this site every fucking day. Just like now some retards are claiming he saw pollacks as sub-human.

so guys do you agree with the 6 million jews theory?

You look accustomed to frowning. Even the smile is embarrassed and reluctant.

>Actual information & documents

Care to produce some?

>videos must be false.

I think you'll find it's a great deal easier for any old gibbon to make a youtube video than it is to get published.

Gonna produce a source for that? I've never seen it. Maybe it's started with this "eternal Anglo" meme.

i can't wait for fucking winter

I'm done with trolls. Enjoy spewing out bullshit.

>They claimed he said that Brits were subhuman as well
Hitler changed his opinions of people multiple times, when it suited his political goals. For example, he regarded Italians as "honorary arians" or whatever, but after Italian "betrayal", he regarded Italians almost as low as jews.
Nazi racial theories had no science behind it.

He probably said british were subhumans when the bombing campaign was underway

hmmm. why would I leave my safe city and go to this nigger hotel of a country ?
Don't they realize that having a distinct identity is more attractive to a tourist or educated worker than just a place where scum find free housing and food ?

>denies historical record
>we are the ones trolling

ok

Holy fuck, now that puts it into perspective.

Ya damn straight it will!

ok

It's probably a good estimate. Many good and respected historians reached to this number

>Gonna produce a source for that?
>asking a stormfaggot a source
You kike"!!!!"22!!11!!!

this

cool m8

How does it feel to be an arab nigger btw?

I believe that of all the collated figures, academics probably chose the high-end one.

But then again, there is debate in WW2 historiography, and mistakes are rigorously punished - from what I've read the 6 million figure seems accepted, from academics such as Ian Kershaw - someone I have far greater respect for than some illiterate Cred Forumsack armed with low-res JPEGs and vitriol.

ok

>stormfaggot is sulky

oh poor kid. It pleases me to know you are probably bullied in school.

crim situation is more comparable with the czech occupation.
Austria is an artificial state created by the victors of WW1 to weaken the power of the German people.
Ukraine is the homeland to the Ukrainians, they just have a lot of Russians in their eastern territories.

It pleases me to know that you are a sub-human arab nigger.

>gets BTFO several times
>starts to make insults based on flag

You guys sure are pathethic

Now that you don't have your stormweenies friends it's hard to deny holocaust, right?

What's wrong with women? Are they really this goddamn lesbian? I thought men were more likely to be fags than women.

>from what I've read

Did that part trigger you? I'm sure there are also pictures and videos you can look at that agree.

cant win an argument so have to spew insults? i always knew that stormweenies had low inteligence but you are superior retard my friend

How is this sympathetic to womyn?
>womyn shoots herself in the foot
>you poor thing
>It's all men's fault
Then people wonder why guys are turning queer.

Breddy sure that was the idea, bro. Meanwhile, never forget the 6 quintillion, who were busy slaughtering ethnic Ukrainians and Russians.

Holy fucking shit, Sweden was one of the major belligerents in the 30 years war, the most important war till the great wars espeically with the treaty of Westphalia. The battle of Lutzen and King Adolphus alone put Sweden leagues above the entire African continent and this bitch claims that Somalis are more culturally rich? Their capitals claim to fame is for having a helicopter crash in it for fuck sake.

ok --->

Why do you think everyone is trolling you tho?

>It's accepted for women to "experiment" with women, without them actually being lesbians
>It's seen as hot by men for women to be into women
>Straight pornography is designed for men

This thread is hilarious, keep posting guys.

He insulted me and i responded with fact, deal with it potato nigger

Wow. this image convinced me that the holocaust never happened