Do you know what state this world is in

do you know what state this world is in

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/09/16/technology/youtube-fast-food-reviewer/index.html
youtu.be/1g01UYegwrQ?t=40m39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a true intellectual

He stabbed his father in an autistic fit of rage and was forced to spent almost a year in the psych ward. He lives with his mother now and is on heavy meds.

All he does now is review fast food and listen to shortwave radio, because that is what he used to do with his dad.

pic related.

>He stabbed his father in an autistic fit of rage and was forced to spent almost a year in the psych ward.

Fucking leaf, not only do you fucks suck but you also have to spread lies about decent people?

I wish he was redpilled but I do not really think he is.

Link?

Sounds legit for someone who reviews frozen pizza.

Your obsession with him is ridiculous. Kill yourself.

>slowly turning into patrick bateman

Anyone got the gif of him always being alert around black people?

I can't remember the last time I was that happy.

Is he "our" guy?

Love you, brah. No homo

>2016+0
>not bateposting

i get the impression most of his fanbase are liberals

What the hell has happened, is i the latest generations or what?

Canadians used to not be such shit people now they need to be murdered in cold blood.

FUCK LEAFS YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN MEXICANS

you seem upset

it makes me so comfy to think I might be unknowingly conversing with reviewbrah on here

Yes I want to kill every single one of you maple nigger sacks of crap, you think calm is the source emotion at play here?

Die in a fire.

>tfw reviewbrah makes more than you

>admitted to orchestrating a year-long mass advertising campaign involving thousands of runescape spam accounts
>people still think he's above making this stalking crap up for the publicity and sympathy donations

>stabbed his mum with a dart thinking she was a nigger and got booted out of the house
>sat in a hot car for 6 hours so he could "get better lighting for a drink review"
>the deranged look in his eyes in his recent videos
>now this

United states?

a neverending slow spiraling chaos covered up by false hope and morale

What did he mean by this?

>admitted to orchestrating a year-long mass advertising campaign involving thousands of runescape spam accounts

What?

He's the /ck/ ambassador for Cred Forums, just like how
>latsbrah is /fit/'s ambassador
>Clifford Lee Sargent is /lit/'s ambassador
>Paul Joseph Watson is /x/'s ambassador
who else is there?

Oh yes, he's been shilling his channel for years:

youtu.be/1g01UYegwrQ?t=40m39s

He posts threads about himself here all the time too, it started on /fit/ back in 2013 and since then spans across several boards. You can always when tell it's him because the OP has a distinctive posting style and he always just happens to discover them and give a little Q&A

Now i feel like i've wasted my youth on nothing. I could have been an autist yt star.

I would give anything to sit down in a dim room, have a drink and have a smoke with this guy.

>I never will

I love this guy.

Why is he crying?

you know nothing

One does not have to be redpilled to know not to relax around niggers.

Well, it is what it is.

>$1,800 a month
My rent costs more than that, kek.

It is not bad for a 24 year old that is just staring out.

Paying that much in "rent" is not something to celebrate, it highlights that you are a fucking moron.

I came here to post this.

UGLY
FUCKING
PIG
FACE

Can't make up for it with muscles, buddy.

can we just ip ban canadians already, I've never seen serious discussion from them

Must be an alt-right intellectual

My rent is one property tax payment that I make in February. You will never know that feel.

He reviews food you dumb nigger.
Fuck off outta here

Sauce? I play runescape and only heard about him on /ck/

Not all of us are that way, it's just some of the fucktarded Albertans who lost all their oil money and are angsty and emotional about that and shitpost constantly now as a result.

how do we unjust him

You forget him saying he doesn't earn anything from doing the vids

Who cares if he's lying or not kek? Shit is hilarious, just don't give him anything if you don't trust him.

Also runescape was a diagnosis test for autism.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHO THIS ROBOT IS AND WHY HES ON MY BOARD?

>it's a Cred Forums defends aspy fedorafag who has an autistic obsession over energy drinks at the age of 22 episode

Kek Canadians are worse than Mexicans honestly because Canadians rape dogs.

Egg man was r9k's ambassador (He retird)

here

A

I want to fuck him when he crossdresses

>22
He says so, but I don't buy it. The man is 20 at most

i'd fuck him

I actually ran into him at a supermarket once very briefly. I was walking into the store as he was heading towards the exit with a bag full of monster.

He was dressed in an unusually oversized suit and was stopped by a black security guard who probably thought he was shoplifting. However, instead of consenting to any search, review brah just pointed at the bag of monster and repeatedly said "it's all there".

He just kept fucking saying it, each time getting a little more aggressive. The security guard finally let him go. When I left the store I saw that he was still in the parking lot, but now he was just mumbling "1488" over and over again while sobbing a bit

Really weird

I actually don't know why people want to fuck with him so bad.

Wow, he makes food reviews on YT. What a heinous crime...

This shit reminds me of when Cred Forums used to fuck with innocent people just for the lulz. I thought we grew out of that, and that's why we're on Cred Forums. Guess not.

Thank you for the (you)

sauce?

You think I am a dumb ass leaf or something?

Fuck you

because he shills his shit everywhere

They need to be banned from the fucking earth!

Again what the hell has happened?

What are you even talking about? Do you expect people to just blithely listen to what you say if you don't provide any evidence of clarification of what the fuck you're talking about?

Yes that is exactly what he expects.

Also who cares is someone is trying to generate traffic for their site?

Can someone explain why leaf posters are so obsessed with him? Like all leaf posters seem to be. Fuck i hate leafs

and yet half of that shit is just made up

I wish redditfags would fuck off and retreat back to their hugbox instead of trying to make le ebin drama xDDD again

You sick degenerate fuck, there are children in this.

read the thread, buddy because he's shitting up this site by doing so

Stop spreading your jewish lies.

I love this guy, does decent reviews.
Saves me the trouble of eating junk food.

Where is this place? I must find it

The Jews got to him. He was on msm recently, very peculiar for such a small food review channel.

No leafs are shitting up the site by being alive.

A single review thread created by some leaf faggot has nothing to do with reviewbrah.

So because he has marketed his channel before, that means his claims of being stalked are fake? You're telling me this, knowing that post after post about his family was made,privacy invaded, someone broke into his house, etc.? Really? Cred Forums users and plebbitors are not above fucking with this dude for their own sad self-worth.

Also, the only reason his face is ever shown here is so people can fuck with him some more, which means he produces less videos, which is a net loss for him.

Cred Forums is so fucking gay nowadays.

He's not 24, he is not even 20.
Cousin went to school with him in upstate New York. Pearl River to be exact.

is this true, I need to know now

>I visit Cred Forums often and I know what state this world is in, and where it's heading.

>Upstate
>Pearl River
lol Rockland county is upstate now? It's not Upstate, upstate is too pretty, it's not NY metro area, it's a corner of trash.

fuck off zyzz will forever be /fit/'s ambassador

Damn right

Mine is broken up into 2 times per year. Must suck to have to give up so many shekels at once.

But what about Gooby?

I love reviewbrah. He's one of the best entertainers out there.

Source?

So what's up with him? What's happening to him?

Reviewbrah is fine. Most of the theories going around sbout him are bullshit, created by master rusemen or autists overanalyzing his dry humor and his videos.

In fact, he's moving up in the world. Check this CNN article:

It confirms that he's still living with his parents, and how much he earns.

It also confirms he doesn't wear suits all the time.

Hell, it makes it seem like he's more of a functional person than most of the people here.

>It also confirms he doesn't wear suits all the time.

WHAT?!

>Brendan Alimony

The Matured Yoshikage Kira

In the comments he told a fan that he believes god speaks to him through the static of his shortwave radio and he tells him of an upcoming race war, and that he is happy about this.

mate he's been pulling this shit for years. Go ask /ck/ what they think of him, they're the only board that doesn't like him like the rest of Cred Forums. That's because they realised that it was him posting the daily threads about his channel on their board. Then right around the time people started calling him out and disliking him, the daily threads suddenly stop. Not suspicious at all eh?

>marketed
come on man, don't pretend just because you like the guy that it's acceptable for him to SHILL his channel by posting threads about himself on Cred Forums all the time.

>someone broke into his house
that never happened.

>Cred Forums users and plebbitors are not above fucking with this dude for their own sad self-worth.
Of course they're not above fucking with him, it's what the leaf is doing right now, but that doesn't mean he's not making up the gangstalking shit himself. I've followed his channel for years and seen his threads here and it's immediately obvious when he's shilling or telling lies, he's not very smart about it. That "just have to keep moving" shit for example, it's not how he talks naturally. He's making it up for the publicity. As I said, he has a distinctive posting style that you can recognise starting and posting in reviewbrah threads. He's shown for years that he's not above shilling and there's many things off about his story.

>Also, the only reason his face is ever shown here is so people can fuck with him some more, which means he produces less videos, which is a net loss for him.
Recently on Cred Forums maybe, but there have been threads about him since 2012, including ones that he himself posted in to interact with the community, at a time when he disabled comments and rarely replied to PMs or emails, and he got a huge Cred Forums audience as a result. I don't believe he's shilling any on Cred Forums these past few months but again that's no reason to believe he's not making things up

What an orgy of horrible bodies.

So the whole thing is a work?

That makes it even more bad ass.

This isn't the real quote. Fuck your leaf propaganda.

This is true to an extent, he used to and sometimes still does shill pretty hard.

What are you talking about, he's our guy. Nobody here wants to fuck with him except leafposters and no one gives a shit what they have to say anyway.

All leafs must be rangebanned.

they're average

think about that the next time you lift

sauce?

>you think calm is the source emotion at play here?

what are you gonna do about it?

cuck.

you seem fake and gay, mostly gay

My favorite is his review of Walmart best value spring water vs purified water.

This guy is like a CGI rendering of a viking.

we need a mass shooting in cuckandia AND THIS TIME KILL THE OLD FART ON DUTY FIRST

What did he mean by this

mass shootings are reserved only for american's

Political podcasts WHEN

Stop posting this hideous mutant, I can't stand looking at him.

I remember this faggot from /fa/ from a few years back. Why does he still look like a ten-year-old?

Because he's a loser.

>February
Propert Tax
>May
Residential Insurance Premium
>August
Auto Insurance Premium
>Novermber
Health Insurance Premium

Don't worry, I'm fine

I like it.