How can Cred Forums be so deluded?

How can Cred Forums be so deluded?

Other urls found in this thread:

hbs.edu/competitiveness/Documents/problems-unsolved-and-a-nation-divided.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This image is debunked almost daily.
Lurky more fey-gut etc.

Put some more effort into your shit posting, newfag.

>40 year low in workforce participation
>Implying the president controls gas prices
>Forcing people to buy insurance or pay a fine makes insurance rates go down
>Thanks to Bush expanding domestic oil production
>Young people hav ing kids is somehow a bad thing
>[CITATION NEEDED]
>Ignores the fact Obama more than doubled our national debt
>Wall St. getting richer is a good thing
1/10 for getting me to respond

lol except democrats had control of congress during Bush and republicans had control of congress during Obummer.

And +9kkkkk of debts. Well done!

But you spent time typing out all of that. You felt the need to respond even though you know it was bait. I would say 10/10 on your behalf.

>2016
>still blaming bush

Lol 3 points for nostalgia.

I'm pretty sure bush will poll higher than Obama on his last day in office.

>presidents have direct control over teen pregnancy
wut

>What is copypasta

You wouldn't spend your presidency impregnating teens?

iPhone model:
Last bush year: iPhone 3G
Last Obama year: iPhone 7
Yay Obama!

>doubled the deficit
What did Obama spend it on honestly? He never really got into any full on wars and the country's infrastructure is still shit.

It's a fact that the United States has ALWAYS been more profitable for the bottom 95% under liberal rule. Cred Forums hates this because they still buy into the "trickle down" shit that has never worked once in all of human history in any country.

>3.7% growth
>accurate

Fucking no. We have less than %2 this year.

Occupy democraps puts out nothing but lies.

They both sucked Jewish globalist dick.

reality check incoming

Before i even get past the first "unemployment rate" bullshit, welfare counts as employed. As does JSA in the UK

>believing the unemployment rate

If you've been looking for 6 months or longer they stop counting you. The real unemployment rate is nearly 10%. The number of people unemployed or under employed (i.e. STEM degree holder stocking shelves at Walmart) is close to 20%.

The population employment participation rate is worse than it was under Jimmy Peanut Fucker Carter, and back then most women were still stay at home moms. Libtards always forget that last part when talking about "muh retiring boomers."

We've never had so many people in the 20-30yo bracket living with their parents. Housing starts/sales are shit because the millennial generation can't find jobs, and can't take on more debt even when they do have jobs (student loans).

Car sales are surprisingly robust, but that's thanks to interest rates, loan standards, and lease plans that would have NEVER been acceptable before 9/11.

This economy is teetering and it's going to crash again unless someone with some business sense makes some changes.

Is this true?

This man is right, Cred Forums. Why haven't you stopped blaming things on GWB? It's the current year after all

Sean hannity thank you for all you do

The correct answer is that Bush left office during the greatest recession in recent history, so the numbers don't reflect how he actually ran the country. And no, he wasn't responsible for the recession. It was something that had built up since the 80s and would have happened regardless of who ran the country.

wtf I hate george bush now

>based leaf

Everything I was saying, but in graphs. Thank you and saved.

>100 million people not working
>unemployment 5%

Okie doke

How the hell do you measure black inequality? Is it like the difference in income or something?

Good question, beacuse what the fuck does "black inequality" even mean and how can you put in in a chart?

well I don't think they fucking made it up Ivan

If you spend an hour of your life in honest research about our employment (((figures))), you would shat yourself at the level of deception.

Fortunately you're a nogunner with no say here, because I know you're not interested in the reality of our situation.

>more people out of jobs with the nig
>gas cost lowered because the dakotas by pass federal law by using private property
>force everyone to buy insurance and still have 9% rate
>it more to do with millennial men refusing to fuck feminist whores
>it's actually 1% growth
>stock market bubble and it'll burst the second they raise interest rates

I cant understand how does the prices and food stamp grow if they are printing money and collecting debts.
Money are going in a secret place?
I think that your pic is pizdec if its true Sidney.
We had the same situation in 80-s

Thank you Leaf. You are honorary Burger for a day.

it's probably just black median income vs white

I'm not a fish

Bush: Recession
Obongo: No recession

Reminder that one of the biggest arguments against bailing out Puero Rico was we would have to bail out California next and that would start us down a path of no accountability for poor-performing Democrat states.

>unemployment rate very nearly starts with a "4"
>n-no that's not the REAL unemployment rate, despite the U3 being used as THE measure for unemployment for fucking ever, you've got to look at these other number which are clearly more important!
>now look at these graphs of bad things going up immediately after the 2007 financial crash, thanks Obama!

you fucking people man

That sig holy fuck, I got to shoot one like 3 years ago and always wanted one since.

Well if you want the history of the housing bubble it started in the Carter Administration but chucklefucks on both sides of the political play board used it to their advantage.

wow what a surprise bush supporters are ignorant racists who would have thought

>shit posting
>punctuation mark for added effect
>the rules sticky

Kill yourself newfag

>poor-performing Democrat states
That's rich considering Red states are the biggest welfare queens on the planet

>mfw all ten top10 states will go to trump

>Believing government statistics

good goy

You know those awesome restaurants that start up downtown that are super popular and always have a line out the door but still go out of business within a year due to poor management? That's California, NY, Illinois, and Obama's America. We're living in a new gilded age where everything is shit coated by a thin layer of gold.

Oh yeah, we have more welfare recipients because we have more mexicans and blacks. Move them up north and see how fast the numbers switch.

the recession happened in 2009, Obama's first year
What's your point

ye mayne

>occupy democrats

hbs.edu/competitiveness/Documents/problems-unsolved-and-a-nation-divided.pdf

this is a study from HarvardBusiness school showing how much Obama's economics have bombed.

If Trump gets elected his trade war with China will easily create 100 million jobs for Americans