What is the biggest lie society has taught you to believe?

What is the biggest lie society has taught you to believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9pby3pyxuE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Germany
latino.foxnews.com/latino/money/2013/04/23/manufacturer-pressure-cooker-used-in-boston-bombings-fights-for-cash/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not allowed to talk about it.

That Turkey is part of Europe :^)

Turks are human

We're the good guys

>if you study hard and get rich, girls will be all over you!

that I should bee myself

That free-will is real, but that would imply society had a choice in the matter.

/THREAD

there is no bigger truth than this

and no, this is not some leftie bullshit about the atrocities we committed.

we fucked up when we turned on our own in ww2.

whites everywhere should be ashamed for not standing with the nazis.

they were right, we were wrong.

look where we are today.

All people are equal.

That all races and cultures are equal.

The left are the good guys and the right the evil ones.

>if you work hard you will be rewarded
>it doesnt count how you look on the outside, but whats on the inside
>we are all equal
>left = good, right = bad
>turks are humans

Pick one.

Armenian genocide

that 2nd one is my favorite. looks matter so much more than society will ever admit. doesn't matter if looking for qt gf or applying for a job. it makes a difference

grew up being told this. it does not take long in adulthood to realize how much of a lie this is

Greeks don't want more clay.

That you can't be racist towards white people.

My professor in my freshman year of college dropped that gem on us, and thus began my transition from leftism to red-pillism.

>all people are created equal
>eugenics is a bad thing
>Constantinople can be called by a new name - Istanbul.

I'll do it: HOLOHOAX!

Come at me, Verfassungsschutz

Women are equal

But it was hitter who declared war America

money, religions, authorities, meat, dairy, starch, and toilets that aren't squatty potties are all a lie.

F

b urself

That Muslims did 9/11. That planes did that. That the earth is a sphere. That we landed on the moon. That satellites are real. That the sun is a furnace. That the sun is 9 million miles away. That the moon reflects sunlight. That the earth moves. That the Sun is in the centre. That Israel doesn't break God's legitimate commands. That refugees were put here by leftists. That the right is good with money. That the right aren't pagan luciferians. That the 2A is well written and means what people think with all those commas. That isis isn't for greater israel and armageddon. That weed is bad for you. That cigarettes are bad for you. That radiation dindu nuffin. Evolution. That homosexuality is forbidden for Christians and the Bible says as much. That capitalism has a dream for home ownership or any dream. That we have democracies. That free trade is good. Globalism is good. Common law is good. First past the post is good. That minimum wage is high enough. That private healthcare is good. Flat taxes are good. Low corporate rates are good. Money is not worthless fiat currency. Putin isn't a pedo. Internet is good

heheh that's something we told neets to stop them from mass shooting us and keep the writing FOSS software for us

wtf i hate hitter now

People are inherently good

I feel sorry for anyone who believes this.

Haavara

We need 7 billion islands each with a fake nook on them

But earth is not a sphere. It's a geoid.

>flatearth
>leaf
Kys or get a decent job.

F

Back to toilet scrub bls

Brown people are just as smart, good and capable as white people

Good fuckedy those captions.

Thats the broad answer, but the real truth is America had done everything short of declaring war on Germany. We had invaded Iceland and placed bases there, given billions of dollars in equipment and funds to the British, had via the merchant marines attacked and destroyed u-boats, had confiscated a German liner, frozen German assets, etc.

the dying kikes in ww2

"Every life matters"

If I scrub the toilet, the toilet wins.

Hi Cain

religion
university

The end of the Cold War and the dismantling of the Soviet Union was the end of communism.

That transgenderism was okay.

That Democracy and liberalism are good.

If anything that is the mentality that created NEETs.

You wanna talk for real or is your ZWO plan gone to shit. Don't even get me started on more spiritual lies

Fuck meant for

our leaders are not in connexion with ET since decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9pby3pyxuE

>>left = good, right = bad

wut

that your mother is not a whore

I can't sm answer that question because society didn't teach me anything that was actually correct.

That society teaches you anything, is the biggest lie

That the cold war ended.

that women are glorious and magnificent and just the purest at heart.

If it isn't be yourself then it's probably if you put your mind to it you can achieve anything.

F

In the US we're told we're a democracy.

We aren't

Why talk on here at all. Sure we're all liars but wtf you going to do picking bumbleberries all day

>What is the biggest lie society has taught you to believe?
If you work hard, and do the right thing, you will be rewarded for your efforts.

This

I just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

F

That the Redskins ever have a chance to win the Super Bowl again.

It's not the Jews!

Those are demons

That Turks are people.

Good luck Germabro
Don't go down without a fight

F

Education isn't bad. It's what you get edumacted in that matters.

Brits enjoy freedom and want others to have it.

I actually believed that meme that nerds who work hard in school are gonna have a better life than jocks who only play sports all day, I actually thought employers don't care much about your looks and personality but only your education, oh boy that was stupid

That women are anything but sex objects.

plz explain or you are not better than mudslimes claiming all around ET's are djinns or chink freaking out beause they think it's ancient spirits. gimme evidences leaf.

at least they are easy to control

Reproduction is right and suicide is wrong.

F

[@Verfassungsschutz: I do NOT agree with the views presented in this thread]

Lol rich people get chosen. They inherit daddi's lemonade stand and destroy through laziness and degeneracies of all kinds

Jews have been an oppressed marginalized group for millennia through no fault of their own

This. We just switched which side was communist and which one was capitalist

I realized when I moved out on my own, that everything I thought the world was, was actually a lie.
Every single thing revolves around money.
People are evil and only out for themselves.
People are attention whores.
Women are disgusting vile creatures.

>race doesn't exist

those stars...
those are six pointed stars with the bottom painted over

>We are all equal.

This is the root of all evil.

>
>File: 1468313358068.jpg (1.18 MB, 2963x4192)
> (OP)
>I'm not allowed to talk about it.
F
good luck hans dont go down without fight m8

suck a dick britbong faggot atleast our women are toptier and not degenerate donkey look alikes...

F

This is quite true. Christ was a leftist. Star Trek is leftist. Money is the root of all evil. There is no differentiation between money and love of money. Anything more than 70K a year and you don't get any happier

>Jews are innocent people, they dindu nuffin (due to public school years of brainwashing)

Also this

hoo fuggg i quoted the wrong message. xDDDDD :DDDDDD

Turks are not peoples
I REPEAT : TURKS ARE NOT PEOPLES.

It's basically Japan's fault.

F

>plz explain or you are not better than mudslimes claiming all around ET's are djinns or chink freaking out beause they think it's ancient spirits. gimme evidences leaf.

There's nothing to explain. Do whatever. Don't eat this. Ate it. Men have fallen for that for 6,000 years. If it's a man talking. Pray first before you decide. They're demons bud.

sauce?

Jesus. I spend too much time on Cred Forums, I really looked for em. Fahk.

We need to talk about this more. I haven't had time to think about UFOs since the mid-00s, what with the whole downfall of Western civilisation thing.

>That the earth is a sphere

It's all sad but true.
Living a year in this world on my own turned me into an alcoholic and now I live in my parents attic.
There is no dream to live.
It's all fake.
Even my parents love is fake, I'm a cancer to them and they know it

Femanon here.

The biggest lie society has taught me to believe is that black men have big dicks.

I just slept with a black guy last night and his dick was fairly average. I still enjoyed it, though.

Is there a problem here. How does that shitty tweet make me wrong? I love hearing tell me lies. I tell you the truths. You attack with more SPIN to lie more

all drugs are bad

>move to new city, on my own
>no friends, want to know people
>go into store
>employee is being friendly and we start talking
>think he is legitimately being nice
>he was just up-selling me on crap the rest of the time
Sometimes I wonder if having friends is worth it.

McCarthyism

F

i see your keep doing the only thing canacuks really do well : shitposting

That pedophilia is somehow wrong.

Everyone is born equal and should be treated accordingly.

Complete nonsense, the ironic thing is that we were more equal before the notion of equality was pushed on society. The more society propagates an idea of intrinsic worth in every human being simply because they exist, the more average people are going to accept their mediocrity and fail to see any incentive in self-improvement.

Like anything the left forces down our throats, the opposite of what was intended comes to fruition. Maybe that's the intention, I'm not sure how far the kikery goes, but we've become so indoctrinated with Marxist thought that most people don't even realize that they are regurgitating it almost verbatim. People continue to push for 'equality' because the values of society have changed; empty platitudes and a willingness to compromise have overtaken fortitude and natural ability.

The only Natural Hierarchy that is accepted is in the incredibly intelligent or the incredibly beautiful, however both are dehumanized until they are little more than assets.

Islam is the religion of peace.
Multiculturalism is good.
Refugees need our help (they don't)

Alcohol is poison. You are not a cancer to them. Suffering has a purpose. God doesn't give us what we can't handle. I don't know what to tell you. Welfare is wrong but right. Wrong because man's curse was to toil. Right because rich people are useless and where are you supposed to go? I know there aren't any jobs. But we convinced ourselves that foreign zionists can do more for us than our states can. Big mistake

F

OY VEYYYYY!!!!!! How dare you. LoLocaust was real in my mind

I can't remember, I never payed attention to society; I assume the most common one is that everyone is equal and you shouldn't judge people using deductional reasoning, which is a load of crock.

Multiculturalism is something that is good.

>implying they do it well

Things get better

I know that feel.
The more friends you have have the more dramatic and shitty your life is.
Everybody is looking to get something from you

Im so sick of this shit. Any fucking time we go against the nose you hold tissues for it. These are not replies. You wanna be obsessed with demons you go ahead and fucking do it and shut your face

Kys

Enjoy you're life in prison, Helmut.

That life is a gift

Le racism is a bad thing meme.

That anything matters.

kys u degenerate fuck.

That God is a competitor to human flourishing.

Did you choose to be born? You don't choose to die. Of course life is a gift. You want to be nonexistent instead? To live in the unseen? To be a banana instead?

F

Women are equal to men.
>looking at you, Sweden

That rh factor means monkey. That we didn't engineer animals and vaccines to create diseases. Racism is bad. We will never get what the right wants. Never have. Never will

spotted the statist bootlickers

that the races are equal and should not be separated.

i called bullshit at a very young age. impressive given that my mother is a total shitlib

Can I be this banana?

Friends are important

>statism is worse than ruining the life of a child

That all races are equal.
That men and women are equal.

No. Maybe the egyptian frog instead

Oh yea well how about this beauty, damn son can u even compete? Cherry picking models, when most turkish women look already beautiful. I see them on the streets of Turkey, slim and brush their teeth.

Alt-right virtue signaling and attention whoring at its most mediocre.

White guilt.

that hard work is rewarded

We are all equal regardless of race if given the opportunity to succeed.

To do what you want to do to make money. I was moving through a civil engineering program and abandoned it because it wasn't clicking. I was a fucking idiot and now I'm stuck making okay money at a dead-end job. I wake up every day filled with regret.

There isn't really much to talk about, if Ayys are behind our troubles and not the Merchants then there is nothing we can do about it. If they have the capability to travel here from lightyears away they are generations ahead of us technologically and we are fucked.

:^(

How are you going to fix this through a racist lens. If murka became 100% white tomorrow you'd cry about the poor ones

i mean if we wouldn't have born, we would have missed all this shit, and people who believe there's something else after this is going to get more fucked for all eternity
life's meaningless

Shes finnish you amerifat, not even english. We all know brits got ugly ass degenerate donkeys walking the streets posing as womins...

F

Islam is a religion of peace.

There is such thing as moderate Muslims.

police,judges and soldiers are here to protect us

Equality.

That European culture exists.

We have one chance. One life. Don't fuck it up. Remember Lisa Simpson's Tooth society? Did they worship her or ignore her? We trust more in electricity than we do in God. He is getting angry methinks. Can you blame him?

F

>attention whoring on an anonymous Vietnamese circuitry board
literally how?

>13 year old
>child
kys

There are so many people in the world my opinion will not matter if I have no gazilions of money.

but Pepe help us voice our opinion for free

WHATS GOING ON

Or work for worldly material game for demons. Most pop culture figure have sold their souls.

God and mexicans

Find somebody who can legally sign a contract before you put your fat ugly chode inside her soul you snake. Also pedophilia was the word used here. Not epheb. Not that that's any better. You didn't get laid. That's your problem. Not the up and comers

leddit is taking over, ignore and move on

stop, it hurts too much

Giving minorities extra funding for education, better acceptance rates, and other programs/incentives hasn't worked. It's not racist if it's reality leaf.

Hillary's meme detected

State is the only reason u fucks aren't getting buried in concrete after you act on your lust.

That sex is bad for little girls.
It's called Asia Minor

You're doing it again. Making america white again will make it haiti again. It will not remove poverty. You still cry about them even with our racial mixings. I don't understand rightists and they make terrible citizens. Right wing is listening to the serpent. Do whatever you want. How can God tell is what to do!? He "is" the "meanie" and not me

>Diversity is Strength

Are all homophobes just pedos by chance?

That niggers are people.

>didn't get laid
Actually the problem is that I did get laid, and once you've had 14 year old pussy, old 20+ roasties won't do much for you. You will always miss that smooth skin, the sweet smell of her body. It actually makes me want to kill myself that I never will experience it again unless I break the law or move to another country.

F

Yep. All the world's problems will disappear if internet edge lords got their way from their basements

I don't even get what half of this is supposed to mean or how it relates to what I'm saying. You sound upset and out of mind. Did your dog refuse you going down on him today?

That wealth or any sort of power is bad.

Holocaust
Equality
Marriage
Feminism
Marxism
MLK
If you work hard you will be successful
Jews and Christians are bros
Religion of Peace
And pic related

plz be my ai gf

>All people are (created) equal
Utter bullshit I used to believe when I was younger.

>Freedom is the most important thing
This one is subtle and sometimes difficult to dismiss because freedom is indeed important. But survival is more important.

>Making america white again will make it haiti again
lolwut. Only a leaf could say something this baffling and retarded.

>b-but poor people will still exist
Far less of them. And far, far less violence. And the average IQ will rise considerably. Sounds good all around.

Wow guys look how impressive I am for not believing my mom who's a stupid liberal amirite?

Drawing attention to your online persona is a way to vicariously experience praise even if from a Mongolian finger painting forum.

F

Gross. Everything about you is gross. Heteros caused the fall. Your sex stinks more than mine does. I own what i fuck. You fuck strange. Having sex with apples and vaginas shuts my brain off. I don't wanna talk to you no more

It is, the reward varies on the work.

>George Washington was the first president
>Obongo was the first black president
>the government always has their citizens best interests in mind
>people like me for me not for how I stroke their egos or make them look better or what I can give them
>Islam is the religion of peace
>racism is a bad thing
>love won't sold all your problems

Women are equal to men

>implying listening to the serpent is a bad thing
also poor roleplaying kike 4/10

This. Cost me 10 years to figure this out

Living a life based on pussy is gay as fuck, faggot

I'm gone. Babylon awaaaay. This is not a debate it is a sheep corralling

>a fucking leaf talking nonsense

Fiat moni is real. Plato was not a liar. Adam was a hermaphrodite and this is why we marry women and not Christ. To grow an Adamic vagina of our own

You played too much CKII didn't you?

You didn't make a single argument. The whole time you've done nothing but moral posturing

>living a life based on pussy
Men crave pussy, it's basic biology, unless you're a mentally ill faggot.

You're fucking stupid and illiterate and blind. BYE! Shut the fuck up now

>BYE! Shut the fuck up now
not an argument

Xq28 gene. Inuterine hormonal levels. Men are women with a y chromosome. Either dick is masculine or stinky pussies are. You chose the latter

>faggot

This whole board is not an argument

You still didn't answer my question leaf. Is everything okay between you and your dog? I'm here for you despite how rude you've been. Always remember there are plenty of dogs in the kennel if it doesn't work out between you two.

I don't know, I'm a pedo and think fags should all die.
And your other posts make you seem like a complete fucking retard.

>(((clamdigger)))

Only fags crave pussy, fag
But muh biology hmmm duck u and ur fancy ass degree, fag

How can I argue with someone who isn't putting forth an argument?

Take your meds.

Seriously, take your meds. You're incoherent.

You're two bundles of fuck and i have no interest in being in here anymore. Fat fucken greasy neckbeard liars. Degenerate hypocrite zionist stooges

Racial equality.

>BYE!
are you an actual faggot? no one with functioning testicles uses that as an argument either online or offline

That posts on Cred Forums aren't projected failures of weak people.

Baaaaaa

I still like you Canada, :)

These.

Also people aren't automatically smarter and responsible at 18/21, the legal age requirement for a lot of things should be at least 16 in the US.

that you have to work 40 hour weeks, 5 days a week, until retirement age

I don't give two rabbit turds what you say or think

Why don't you take your own advice
>have no interest in being in here anymore

F

A real patriot.

double 6's means your a gay leaf cuck

Do you know where you are?

That there are laws other than the law of the jungle.

What is this meme?

Blah blah blah

That buttmad mentally ill faggot. Seek help.

This board is an argument for you to shut your whore mouth if you don't want to exxperience another shoah(more real this time around)

madman

This

That Russia is evil
Thanks, Boomers

You want to crawl back inside your mother's snatch and he wants to live his own life

Leaf, quit dodging the fucking question. It's okay to talk about relationships here, it's a safe space.

do you believe in dinosaurs? unironically?

>I actually believed that meme that nerds who work hard in school are gonna have a better life than jocks

They do. Sports has a high failure rate and 99% of them never make it. The ones that do make it end up pain killer addicts or broke because they're too dumb or spoiled to understand managing money.

This place is created inside Bibi's living room

U like pussy, faggot

>37 posts by this ID
>Being this much of a pissy buttcrushed faggot
How many of those posts were an argument? At this point all I really want are the free (you)s you're giving me

>If you use the meme I don't like you are from leddit.

That is not the way you blend in, newfag.

Has worked fine for me. I was a drop out with literally nothing. I put myself out there, busted my ass doing yard work, built up a reputation and eventually got a full time job for my town's parks department. Continued working my ass off, got nice car, gf, GED. Put myself through night classes, just started my own business.

Hard work will pay off if you're ambitious and not a useless idiot

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Germany

You're in big fucking trouble Hans.

I just reported this comment to German intelligence. May God have mercy on your soul.

that the civil war was about niggers and that WW2 was about jews!

too brave 4 me.

No one is triggered by your shit tier attempts at trolling faggot we'll all just bored and hate you because we hate what your flag represents and that's the loss of nationalism, masculinity, and everything that is good in this world.
Promptly fuck off leafnigger I hate every single one of you.

That women are to be respected as human beings.

This is true.

Pig fucker
That's nice. None of it is true. Fucking clearly. But still nice to smell your buttblast

I am still here and i have a new message for you people:

I do not like Merkel.

You're the bottom bitch for all the problems in the world. Skank. SHART!

>nice to smell your buttblast
lol fag

You can cover it with your tail and inhale some fishyeast instead

this

1488 my friends

Press F to pay respects meme.

Or, packet editing by ayy lmaos.

F

Cred Forums broken down:

> every genocide was fake
> the only real genocide is the white genocide
> a group of Jews collaborate on how to end the white race
> Christianity is the chosen religion (according to a lot of pol users)
> other religions (like Judaism) aren't allowed to claim they're the chosen ones too, only Christians
> Christians are being oppressed in the US
> Hate SJW's but act just like them
> any attempt to provide counter argument is shilling

>42 posts by this ID
keep going

Treat others as you want to be treated.

F

Jews are Judeans. How is anybody worse than "jews" or fake "jews"? You're a shit board. A shit duped nation in its death throes. Your founding fathers were masons. You had a revolution because we stopped your tea subsidies. Lemme know when you're through creating more isises

Fuck off with your trip code you stupid fucking shitlord. The Saudis did 9/11 and girls like anyone that can feed their egos.

Nice strawman, retard

Divershity is a good thing.

press F to pay respects

>1 post by this ID
Waaaaaaaaaa
>2 or more or x number of posts
Waaaaaaaaaa

>5 years of slave labor have just been added to your sentence.
Now you're just asking for it man.

Well done my brother. Remain ubermensch.

The golden rule is made dust in this place. Good job

>reBLOG
tumblr get out

>44

> strawman
> implying the vast majority of Cred Forums users dont agree with at least half of these points

real human bean
and a real hero

The jew is God's Chosen people.

>x number
Waaaaaaa

Have fun in jail, buddy.

F

>46

You leach off of our culture more than any country in the world does. You didn't do shit to us and you never will. Just you wait Achmed just you wait.

penis goes in vagina

Women and men are equal

F

>11
Don't talk. Don't make threads and bitcg at those who use this board's purpose. I had points. You had buttblast and ad hom and nothing more. We all 'F' and report foreigners for their pro zionist laws. You're all shit gobblers

They are though. You might want to reconsider worshipping the God of old testament.

>Be kind to women
>you'll eventually find one who loves you for who you really are

>every genocide was fake
People only claim that Holocaust was.
Not that millions didn't die, but that they weren't killed in the ways that were stated.
>white genocide
Pretty sure this is a meme
>group or Jews collaborate on how to end the white race
???
>Christianity chosen
Too many fedora tippers for this to be true
>other religions aren't allowed to claim they're the chosen ones
Every religion does this. Christians still accept other ones like Catholicism etc. This is straight up wrong.
>Hates SJWs but act just like them
Nice meme
>any attempt to provide counter argument is shilling
Nah, normally you'll get called a shill for not explaining yourself at all. Otherwise it still holds some truth.

Synagogue of Satan

1.Theory of evolution
2.'Free Trade' helps everyone
3.The Civil War was because evil racist southerners all had massive plantations and wanted to enslave everyone.

4. Hitler invaded Poland b/c all the Jews were there.

are you sure you're old enough to post here?

>Le Turkey isn't European meme
If Turkey isn't European then neither is Bulgaria, Greece, Romania or Serbia.

Turks are white, and secular, and they are the heirs of Rome and Constantinople.

Only the fact that they are "muslim" stands in the way, but in truth they are secular nationalists, and even historically, only converted to islam as an excuse to kick arab ass and claim to have some sort of religious authority over them.

>48
How much higher can we go!

Girls like nice guys

F

Ooooooooo. Do you have a sufficient IQ to have a proper back and forth based on fact based retorts and rebuttals? Nooooope

This.

As high as your crackheaded mother

Stop right there, criminal scum!

>ID
OYYY VEEEEYYYYY

They tricked me into believing their biggest "lie" is a lie!

F

F

>51
OH BOY!

I remember pics like the one on the left there being plastered all over classrooms as I was going through elementary school.

Bing.

But there are no good or bad guys. Just people using all means necessary to survive, with a hive mind.

We need to change the name of this place to /zog/

WTF did I just watch?

>IQ
>the rest of your post

haha nice trolling friend haha

Homo africanus are really Homo sapiens

Don't you have anything better to do. Is this a place for discussions or for shitting your pants and obsessin over me and repeating yourself 40 times in one thread? Huh mother fucker!?
>x+1 for every time you post
This will be your next reply. Whatever the number of posts is this next post of mine. You will repeat its number and suck off Bibi

Try harder

Why are all Americans so fat and stupid? Any words more than two letters or placed in a reading level fashion higher than third grade and you all Cwy

Women are human

F

That monarchism is bad.

Godspeed

>You will repeat its number and suck off Bibi
Hey man, you're approaching the all time shitposting record!!! In five more posts you will have successfully beaten Australia.

>IED
Spaniards confirmed to be behind bombing

I have posted myself way more than this. Do you think i feel bad? I will use this place to make you uncomfortable and for its purpose. Safe space hug box SJW fuck

F

That fascism is bad.

Women are people too.
>inb4 muh soggy knees - won't work on me anymore...I've seen too much already

Everything I learned from public schooling.

There are simply too many lies for me to pick out only one.

That Turkey is or Allie

RIP brave Kraut

That street gangs aren't just acts of terrorism and are just "teenagers/young adults going down the wrong path and need to get it together" like some damn after school special.

keep going friend you're doing great

Maybe you're just shit in general, m8

Four more posts. We're past the bump limit so you've gotta act fast!

lel
latino.foxnews.com/latino/money/2013/04/23/manufacturer-pressure-cooker-used-in-boston-bombings-fights-for-cash/

You are definitely an unhinged dude and should not be allowed to own a firearm. Thank God you're a FUCKING LEAF.

I mean you basically believe in this model of Earth right

Luckily some refugees will be able to find a home in the soon to be vacated apartment.

bump

These two users are 19 year old girls

This, equality is the biggest lie and our societies are now based on that lie.

Size matters.

Muh lies muh precious lies. Muh beautiful lies what did you do to them. Nooooo

Oh boy where the fuck do I start

Oh my god!
Only two posts left!!
Can he do it before page 10?

elaborate on the last point

Naw, we stole his seat on a high horse meant to control the whole earth.

If you hate yourself that's not my problem. Why would you be any higher than those you complain about now, in a new system? The globe earth theory is why we all feel despondent. The real God Almighty plans everything and is in charge of everything. Feeling that we are not geocentric makes people feel insignificant

are you enjoying yourself as well?

Pathetic. I have no time for you. I heard you the first trillion times. Ffs type something meaningful. Is this an image board or an abacus?

Just smell satan's farts in the sulferous egg liar in which you reside

maybe you should eat shit leaf

So yeah you believe in that retard snowglobe Earth because the Bible

Fuck off upside down Italy

And you listen to bowtied egg heads instead

AYYYY! WE HAVE A WINNER

Cred Forums taking care of its own. It is touching

That's what your brother told me last night

look who it is, the god of shitposting
take your xanax
canada izrode

You can smoke my salami bud

show us your salami

THIS. Quick before the thread ends

Go to the soft dick thread on /soc/. Im in there. The biggest one so far

RIP Germanon

Jesus comes to mind.

Lies society told me:
>the races are equal
>the sexes are equal

posting someone elses dick is not valid
and what can you do with a soft dick
lmao

Sure whatever bud. And i dont know. Theyre an equaliser. Boners got a little boring for me anyways. But nothing can be as boring as Bagoo. Hehe. Mine is the green ID close to the top