Why do americans dress like this?

why do americans dress like this?

why do chilean women look like this?

Shorts and a tshirt.

Ok.....

Because it's comfy?

Hungggggggg

American HETEROSEXUAL men

You see, the heterosexual American male never learns how to properly dress himself. It is ingrown in American straight male culture that if you put any effort into the way you look, you're gay. So the American straight male lives his whole life wearing poorly fitting t-shirts, shorts, and hoodies to reassure others of his heterosexuality.

Because we can. Stop trying to be Texas.

Boring, cheap looking and homogeneous shorts and t shirt that wasn't even that cheap because it's a label.

YOu sound like a fag that likes to take it up the ass.

Americunt here, I think they all look like faggots

Why does dress like this?

Bang on friend.

Fucking Chads, gifted with strength, tallness, aesthetics.

Eh I don't mind playing life on hard mode anyway

Because we arent homosexuals that read fashion blogs and bleach their assholes.

Also,

I'm more concerned more with their faggy shoulder hugging pose than how they're dressed.

Found the Chilean.

Isn't that the Gronkowskis? Lmao at everyone hating on them, they pull way more bitches than you virgin asses.

Oh hi r9k, long time no see

I wear cheap shirts and shorts because it's so fucking hot all the time where I live, that's pretty much why.

because we have no style

Why do native american skinwalkers look like this?

Each one of those men in the picture has 5 more friends than you.

Low rent Texas.

You sound angry man.

Make your own, Cred Forums.

Most likely one of the Chad's super hot wife that told them to pose like that for a picture and they complied because they all want some of the bussy.

Actually I'm a fag that likes to give it up the ass, but props for trying. Butthurt that I offended your lack of style and creativity?

comfy

Clothes are cheap as fuck here. Even that name brand Under Armor shirt costs $15-$20 and it's probably the most expensive shirt in the group.

Yo quierro Taco Bell

>Butthurt that I offended your lack of style and creativity?

None of that crap matters you mentally ill cunt.

Americans dress to what's Comfortable.

This Is why socks and slides have been very popular here

Why doesn't Cred Forums dress like this?

>th-their clothes arent pretty!

Helps cover the guns in our pockets.

Dressing like that will get you beat up a lot of places.

But why isn't everything skin tight, and where is their undercut?

Found the Chad

>adidas sweatpants
>slides
>socks in slides
>american

That is clearly a russian, comrade

I know right.

they should get some damn fashion sense.

that pic, fucking kek

>I'm a degenerate who doesn't care about being presentable

No wonder America is going down the shitter. Only your older generation has any standards left, millennials are narcissistic, individualistic and degenerate.

Because many states in the U.S. get hot and humid weather and you don't want to be walking around all day sweating your fucking ass off.

Freedom. Something you don't know about, you South American scum

>"None of that crap matters you mentally ill cunt.", he says as he slips off his black New Balance Velcro sneakers that he wears because he can't tie his shoes on his own, takes off his navy blue hoodie his mom bought him from target, and his plaid shorts that he got from Wal-Mart last year that have begun to get tight on him from his weight gain, and sits down in his computer chair with his cringy graphic t-shirt and stained tightie whities. Surely his clothes weren't the reason he never lost his virginity and never had a girlfriend

grown man don't wear shorts

shorts are for homos

So they can better shart
when they find themselves in the wally mart.

I always wondered when Docs became boots leftie pussies think are cool and spend money on. I guess trying to make little part of them tough makes them be able to feel at least a little manly.

Because we massacred their populations and gave them gibs afterwards.

Is that a nu-male Halloween costume?

Shut the fuck up Germany, you don't know what it's like to live in humidity.

I don't know why but exposed ankles when everything is long sleeved and wearing long pants just triggers my OCD. Doesn't look fucking consistent at all.

I don't like it and I don't get when or why they started doing it

Gotta look presentable when Ahmed cucks you.

>glasses

evolution has failed the white man

Can't get enough of stylish hugo boss nazi uniforms.

SS sentry and Honour Guard uniforms seems comfy. Black uniforms are best uniforms. Not many countries have police using fully black uniforms like the norwegian cops do.

t. Norwegian cop

Pretty much. Even though Arizona is >dry heat maymay. It's still hot as fuck and I'm not going to get all dressed up and sweat like a madman in nice clothes.

1st place : 7
2nd place : 2

the rest look shit

not even a /fa/ggot but this makes me cringe whenever i see it.

Russians usually don't wear socks and slides except maybe close to home. Not very effective for squatting or fighting if needed

t. Former Russiaboo

only faggots wear sandals and shorts i wear jeans and boots all year round

Yes, let's dress like a bunch of impracticable faggots. Bet these same assholes complain about rights in China where their shit clothes are made for pennies.

shut the fuck up you absolute cretin

Because we like to be comfortable, we dress very casual

even if you go to church in like florida or california people will dress to feel comfortable

Cred Forums shoul dress like this

Sounds like you pansies can't take the heat.

A fine group of dandy's if I ever saw one

M'fuccbois

>Americans defending cheap mass production cultureless attire sold to them by their corporate masters
Good goyim.

Cause those are NFL athletes who wear athletic clothes cause european high fashion lines make clothes for limp wristed european manlets

Are you implying you want Americans to work in sweat shops? Cause we all know it'd mean more spics getting shoehorned in from Mexico to fill those jobs. I'd rather that role stay to the Asians.

>Cultureless
>Why are they all like this
Wut