New Mexico Poll: Trumps Leads Clinton 43% to 38%

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/18/new-mexico-poll/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4L9dTbgAK_c
reuters.com/article/us-usa-campaign-poll-idUSBRE89K0A920121105
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_producing_countries_of_agricultural_commodities
youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw
morningconsult.com/2016/09/18/clinton-maintains-lead-trump-despite-health-scare/
youtube.com/watch?v=QLzJYaMGx9Y
dn.no/staticprojects/2016/08/vippestatspillet/
nmpoliticalreport.com/92378/new-poll-shows-close-race-in-nm-between-trump-clinton/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN11M2A4
hotair.com/archives/2016/09/18/media-grudgingly-admits-trump-polls/
freep.com/story/sports/college/2016/09/18/michigan-football-michigan-state-football/90620780/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MR. TRUMP I'M TIRED OF WINNING,
CAN'T YOU LET US LOSE ONCE?

Who is "Trumps"?

B
B
B
BB
BASED

I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep winning, winning, winning, We’re going to make America great again.

The power of Pepe is taking effect especially on the unbelievers.

youtu.be/4L9dTbgAK_c

>breitbart

Fake and gay

She's most certainly not losing

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

Trump has no chance whatsoever. He doesn't have the woman or minority vote.

I'm worried about you guys. You guys are going to be beside yourselves when he loses.

I'm begging you, God, please let Trump win.

Yeah they're getting BTFO so hard in the polls that they have to make shit up to feel better

>didn't read article
>source is Reuters/Ipsos

Question for Cred Forums - is the national suicide rate going to spike the day after the election when all the CTR shills realize what has happened?

when are you going to post the real polls?

Notoriously biased for republicans and called Romney winning

There will be a wave of weightlifting accidents across the country.

Consider my Record Corrected

>breitbart

Fuck you nigger

Shills do it for pay, they do not actually have a soul or any feelings to be crushed.

It is the retarded liberals who may an hero.

You'll lose plenty starting with the debates. Dumb faggot

I CAN FEEL A LANDSLIDE COMING ON

>$0.05 cents has been deposited into your account courtesy of CTR!

If Trump stopped illegals coming into the US and gave amnesty to the ones already there, it would be the best thing to ever happen to the working class. Their wages might rise since there wouldnt be unlimited mexicans to replace them in their jobs.

Lets hope the people in the US right now realize that. The people supporting Hillary are rich yuppies and total retards.

PAINT IT RED, DON

CTR meme should die it's so gay no one would shill on Cred Forums

KSY nigger

Wew lad, bullshit. That's not fucking possible. There are literally more spics than whites in NM

Cred Forums alone has a larger and higher participating user base than most american news networks. A lot of international users ill give you that.

>Liberal racism

Typical white supremacist like your stupid orange leader

Yep, no one would shill on a site responsible for a majority of the most viral content ever created.

No way, no how.

Bulshit

Maybe they realize they would be the biggest winners if cheap non citizen labor stopped flowing over the border.

Polled only 141 people

His lead among men is twice the lead of Clinton among women.
How can Clinton win without men voting for her?

Like I'm going to actually read an article from Brightfart. You Drumpftards are so desperate. Can't wait until November, four years of Netlfix and Chillary.

Bush won New Mexico in 2004. It's not D.C.

Lol yeah right imgur makes most of the content

God damn, your in for a long 8 years of Trump. Medication and masturbation for you.

>There are literally more spics than whites in NM
>implying legal spics don't want to make america great again

Illegal immigration suppresses lower class Mexican wages, not upper class Ivy league white liberal salaries.

>Netlfix and Chillary.

This meme is dank let's start using it more

The poll isn't from Breitbart though. But thank you for Correcting the Record™ anyway.

shit i need to add new mexico

What are the odds of the media purposely inflating his polling numbers so they can gut them after the debates or at the last second and control the narrative that he lost to the common voter sheep?

Yes it is you dipshit

I dont have to prove anything to you. I can smugly tell you the facts and laugh at your butthurt.

4 chan has 22 million unique visitors a month, Cred Forums is one of the largest boards and people do more than just click around for what they are really looking for when they come here.

They participate.

Cred Forums shapes opinion as much or more than most major american news outlets. I mean everyone knows that the news is owned by the rich. We make the news here.

>2016
>polling only one hundred and forty one people
ISHYGDDT

>according to the 141 likely voters in the Reuters/Ipsos poll released Saturday
I'm taking this with a very big grain of salt, but the trend is good.

Stop righting fan fiction you're bad at it

>Notoriously biased for republicans and called Romney winning
>what is google?

Photoshopped

Why would we care who Mexicans prefer?

Its to create complacency among Trump supporters. If they think they have it in the bag they might not go out and vote and a frightened Hillary voting base might be more motivated to vote than before.

Its standard controlled democracy. The rich trying to control everyone. Its sad that people who consider themselves progressive and left leaning can be so easily fooled into supporting corporatism and far right economic policy.

I really want to see him win NY. I know it's probably not going to happen, but it would be pottery.

Oh well...he'll nab NY for the 2nd term.

Guess you aren't getting your CTR credit points today, Shekelberg :^)

Cred Forums has 22 million unique visitors a month. Many of them coming here.

Why are you here anyway? You hate here.

Trump will be lucky to win any state

When Democrats become more Kennedy-like.

>pottery

Kys

reuters.com/article/us-usa-campaign-poll-idUSBRE89K0A920121105

You know user, it's not too late for you to join the winning team to help make America great again.

Used to live in NM.

Trump could win NM. I don't know why he's forgoing it. There's a huge military presence, and most of the hispanics are of a different type. Instead of the 4-ft dark pygmies I see here in Northeast, they're usually legal, tall, and light-skinned.

IS CORRECTED THE RECORD

How realistic is this map based on current polls?

I'm trying to keep America great not surrender it to radical right wing reactionaries like you

>minority vote
>mattering

Only whites have the population and turnout rates to matter. All pandering to minorities is actually just to make whites feel better.

That was 2004. I don't think you realize just how bad it's been. Over the past decade, NM went from being like 20% hispanic to being fucking 50%. It's ridiculous.

i should also add CO and NV

he may not get PA though

>Trump is still winning the non-swing state
Oh golly geee too bad he's getting torn up in the swing state, I would be surprised if he doesn't win the red states. Do you have anything else important to report because this is nothing. Trump can never win, why even bother turning out to vote the majority of the nation hates him. He's a map I just did based on the current polling.

It is
You really should start warming the oven

Not going to happen. There are too many liberals in Santa Fe, spics in Albuquerque and art fags in Taos who hate Trump. God I hate New Mexico.

>radical right wing reactionaries
(you)

>photoshopping an article title

oh, so you're actually retarded. okay.

Thanks for Correcting the Record
0.05 cents has been deposited to you account.

Only like a million people voted in the republican primary in NY..
Though around what was it? 5-6 million voted in the democrat primary..

NY is a lost cause no matter what. :(
(R) is out numbered 10 to 1.

Why is everyone surprised? NM "Hispanics" aren't the type of Hispanics you see in Cali,Texas, or any of the North Eastern states. Most are descended from Spanish settlers and have family that has been there since the early 1800s.

Trump had better not fuck this up holy shit. But I know deep down that he will.

>Trump is still winning the non-swing state
>Oh golly geee too bad he's getting torn up in the swing state,

I don't think you know what the term "swing state" means.

>He doesn't have the woman or minority vote.

He doesn't need to win a majority of either, even 15% of the black vote going to Trump is a death sentence for Hillary.

You think Trump has enough to pull of Michigan?

The whole country is a lost cause I'm not gonna bother to vote for trump anymore.

off

Care to enlighten me? I doubt you know it either.

THE FUCKING SURVEY SIZE WAS ABOUT 100 PEOPLE. LITERALLY UNRELIABLE PIECE OF SHIT POLL. READ THE ARTICLE YOU HALF-BREED NIGGERS.

Nah

>breitbart

Debunked.

IRA user is right. This place is fucking huge. Look at how reddit's politics board got spammed by day old accounts. It's much easier to shill here than anywhere else. Cred Forums already had a ステマ problem.

You're stupid if you believe that

Why are they polling Mexico?

. yeah Upstate NY may not be enough to pull him over the Top in NY. :(

>New Mexico
>traditionally red

Did you just brainfart?

Thanks, his record really needed correcting

I don't think Trump is winning NY unless something radical happens.

HOWEVER, you also have to realize that NY had a CLOSED primary. And not only was it closed, but the deadline to signing up for a party was back in october 2015. So basically, shitloads of people that could've wanted to vote (for bernie or trump) were not able to. Just something to keep in mind.

Kek

Looks great so far.

Idk senpai imagine the upstate turnout?

a nigger calling a nigger, nigger.

Kek

Anyone who reads breitbart is illeterate

>all those mexicans can vote

You're welcome, Donnie

why is everyone sure that trump will win florida?

blue in 2008 and 2012, tied in polls

He won't

>radical right-wingers: defend the Constitution n shit

>radical left-wingers: burn down cities while being funded by the DNC and labor unions to do so

Remind me who's fucking things up again.

sweet jesus this is going to be a bloodbath if Trump doesn't fuck up from here on out

That was before his awful statement on Hillary's bodyguards.

He will drop 10 points next week, believe me.

>Anyone who reads breitbart is illeterate
Dripping with irony

florida was only barely won by obama by a few thousand votes. And hillary is much worse than obama and trump is much better than romney.

It's going red, guaranteed.

He's up like 12 points in FL

How would they read anything if they were illiterate?

take off that american proxy right now

I can smell a leaf anywhere

you liberals seem mad

Rioters are mostly oppressed people rising up to gain freedom

New Mexico, as in the state.

>KSY
what did he mean by this?

member when there weren't so many mexicans?

Delaware reporting in, do you think we'll actually go red

DESU its all gonna come down to the debates. it will be winner take all.

They just look a pictures. Most drumpf supporters have like a 70 IQ

No

>>>/reddit/

Guess I'm a #cruzmissile now

What I am saying is that New Mexico will never turn red, the poll is wrong. NM and CO will stay blue, NV will probably be blue Trump will lose in a landslide this is without any type of rigging.

Well it's full of mouthwash drinking natives so it sure seems red to me.

>Enthusiasm gap
Trump voters are way more likely to vote this election.
Democrats are also having low turnout this year, they had 22% drop in primary votes since 2012. While republicans had a 25% increase.

Absolutely this man is smart

Because Erie and Albany county always votes Dem, which would help
Suffolk and Nassau are going red
100% confident of this
Also, Orange County is highly likely

smdh desu senpai

>SRS shill
(You)

Wow, that record sure was Corrected!(TM)

Thank you for your hard work. Enjoy your $0.05!

Wait isn't anti-government what BLM would want? Or are they actually just holding their breath and pulling their ears until the government makes it illegal to arrest them and the government has to give them everything they want?

Oh shit you are my new favourite retard

He gonna win so much that we'll be sick and tired of it

>141 voters pooled
K

>sensiblechuckle.jpg

Dumb drumpfkins dismissing facts by pretending I'm a boogieman

How many thousands of dollars do you think the Clinton campaign has wasted shilling on Cred Forums?

>until the government makes it illegal to arrest them and the government has to give them everything they want?
That's exactly what they want. Equality of outcome instead of equality of opportunity

How fucking retarded are Hillary CTR shills?
They respond to their own questions
top kek

Something compelled me to cap your post, and if Trump wins, I'm going to post it every single day for four years.

Yeah, the recent rise in black support is probably dragging down the average, but it's not that low.

no one serious uses Drumpf as an insult. You're either an unironic SJW or you're a shitposter

None she doesn't care about you, everything here is irrelevant

I drive by white people's farms and nice houses here in roswell, nm and I've been seeing a lot of trump signs.

Mhh realy made me think...

>facts
post one first

>Reuters is wrong

Black support? Lol

I've posted plenty you just need to accept them as truth

>Lol

There's literally nothing wrong with lol

Why dont need wetbacks in the us. They definitely don't deserve amnesty

>inb4 photoshop

Typical retard that doesn't know why his produce is so cheap

remember how RMoney only lost because he was lacking that 3% white vote?

Romney lost because he's an unlike able old white man like trump

>undermine american wages
>hurt minorities the most
>bring crime into the country
>leave border unsecured against terrorists
>"but muh iceberg lettuce is cheaper!"

Kys

Because China uses slave labor?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_producing_countries_of_agricultural_commodities

>trump
>unlikable

tip top kek.
Shillary is a zombie whereas Trump is an entertaining and charismatic fellow.

Typical retard that blames crimes on immigrants

The short dark pygmies outnumber the whiter ones

Come on goys..I mean guys. Trump is nowhere near winning new mexico. Ipsos is totally biased. Trust our up to date, major organization polls instead. We've weighted them accordingly!

There's a reason why Hillary is winning most polls. People like her

no

we're the only ones who kill ourselves, liberals enjoy dominance and suffering

they'll live and complain the whole time, they'll actually be in their element

Can't you racists see? T-Trumps campaign is finished.

no, we know.

Funny, some things are more important than that bottom dollar.

Dammit, lib tears are going to be absolute divine sustenance on Nov 9.

>ignores impact on wages
>ignores harm to minorities
>ignores terrorism
>"hurr durr u rayciss"

You mean drumpftard tears

You had to register for the primary in fucking October of last year, Trump was still expected to drop out at that point so I didn't bother.

I'm still voting in the general even though chances are slim because of stupid NYC

The Mexicans in New Mexico were here during the annexation. The illegal immigrants skip the state because it is so much poorer than it's neighboring states.

The original Mexicans here were Spanish colonists who set up trade posts up along the Rio Grande.

yAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haha

I read this as a "new" mexico poll, and I was like: Why are they polling mexico at all?

No. The MSM is brainwashing soccer moms into thinking Trump is a terrible person and they're siding with whatever the opposition is. A Hillary vote is an anti-Trump vote.

Yes like the safety and wellbeing of misdocumented immigrants

gettttttttt

YOU ALL WOULD AND YOU KNOW IT.

Thank god for polls-plus™. Silver truly is the sole light in the darkness.

>Hillary
>People like her

its acshually haqqening !´

Conspiracy tard

i wouldnt have PA Red, or Illinois. Chimpcago will keep Illinois blue. Virginia will probs be blue too. I would put money on the Four Corners being red though, have no fear.

No it's breitbart faggot

>getting destroyed by a frenchfag

>70 IQ
>says the person still using the drumpf meme

Stfu you dumb Brit stay outta this election didn't you do enough damage to the world?

I don't care much for Trump. I just want the Clintons to crash and burn as hard and as hot as possible.

You're just a retard anyone with 2 brain cells knows that's true.

Mexico should pay the wall, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>37 and counting posts by this ID

Thank you for correcting the record.

>37 posts by this ID

Go read a book or something

Hillary is extremely qualified for office you should rethink things

Then why can't hilary attract even a fraction of the crowds that trump brings into his events, any time she makes anouncements etc?

get outta here you mosquito

Because people who support Hillary actually work and have families. They'll turn out the vote though

November 8th is going to be the greatest day ever.

Trump needs to go to the Barelas Coffee House and secure the state for good.

>Chimpcago will keep Illinois blue.
>implying Chicago blacks will be voting
>not shooting each other up

Of course I would. I would fuck just about anybody. I would spread my seed around the world. But bitch is still a nigger and I ain't getting married to anything other than an aryan snow goddess with whom I will have many children that aren't poo babies.

Like, racemixing for men is only bad if they actually raise the child (lol) or don't send that shit back to Africa.

>The original Mexicans here were Spanish colonists who set up trade posts up along the Rio Grande.

really?

Yeah we can finally stop hearing about drumpf

>niggers and sjws
>working

Oh you won't stop hearing about Trump after November 8th.

>40 posts by this ID.

Best anime wishes of 2016.

Someone has to tell the truth

He is really doing it, isn't he?

No he's not it's an unreliable poll

>Misdocumented
Bahahaha, easily the most retarded thing you've written in this thread

>because people that support trump actually work and have families.
Ftfy. His rallies cost something like $50 to attend. I seriously doubt people that don't work are able to blow money on an event like that. Trump supporters are generally people that don't see a positive in universal health care or raising the federal minimum wage to $15 per hour. I (and all other trump supporters I know including family) work typically over 50 hours per week and earn an average of over $100k a year. When I think of hillary supporters I think of 50 feet of stinking brown/black/white welfare line.

yeah, I member.

>53 posts by this ID

Damn, I hope CTR gives you a bonus for all this shilling

of course we will stop hearing from Trump.From november on we will be hearing about Mr President Donald J Trump

Impressive ID

sorry, we were promised a victory

Romney lost because he was the 'bad' kind of capitalist, who makes money by doing intangible things that the guy on the street has no idea about.

Trump is the 'good' kind who makes his money with tangible means. He is rich so he builds hotels which gets him money. It's simpler and easier to understand for the average joe.

>Someone has to Correct The Record.
ftfy

Because she fights for the poor and unemployed

The New Mexico territory was sparsely populated by the time the US invaded. It was never a major settlement center like Mexico City.

Spaniards aren't white but they're better than Indians

If only they would have called it "Old Mexico," or "Stale Mexico," or "Grueling Mexico."

"New" is just too inviting.

Typical drumpftard that says CTR everytime he gets stumped

>4,000 posts by this account

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

Why are election always almost 50% against 50%, the result is always omone winning with a few procent

Whats the deal here?

>gave amnesty
Fuck off and die potato nigger.

Hopefully she was deported. Thanks for pointing her out Yappy

Yes, pretty old school too. There's a reason why Santa Fe displays the crests of all the founding families.

There's two people running, typically. Why wouldn't the results be 50/50?

morningconsult.com/2016/09/18/clinton-maintains-lead-trump-despite-health-scare/

Drumpf BTFO
Just prepare yourself to Hillary for 4 years as minimum

>Typical retard
Typical potato nigger thinks buying a bag of potatoes for 30 cents less is worth giving up a white majority voting block and overrunning america with inescapable 3rd worldism

Then why is her campaign charging the poorest demographics small amounts multiple times? I think they assume since they don't have money they don't know how to keep an eye on their account balance and thus can get away with it.

i didn't know treason made someone qualified for the presidency?

Conspiracy theories now lol

Stay in Sweden where you belong were talking American politics now Swedish

yes, followed by a sudden and unexplainable rise in GDP per capita

I'm not sure she will live for another year.

Think about that , all those negatives you listed for Mittens and he still only lost by 3% of the white vote.

You might be ass hurt but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you can read patterns
If Trumps polling better than Hillary in many states , He's decimating her in rally turn out , and he's turning the black vote.

2+2 = ?

Spelling error, he meant Drumpf.

He will lose and you'll see during the debate where she embarasses him

You can't just keep chalking everything up to conspiracy theories bud. Eventually you have to realize some of this stuff is bad and affecting people.

>already winning swing states like florida and ohio
>winning fucking blue states like new mexico, nevada, iowa, new hampshire, maine, wiscucksin, michigan
>haven't even had the debates or october surprises yet

reagan sweep 2.0 incoming

But Hillary wants our politics in America so i'm here to explain why she's not qualified. :^)

how about
>treason
>mishandling classified information
>sleeping when ambassadors call for military assistance
>collapsing and being carried into a van
>flip flopped on about every issue there is
>is gravely sick
>is a liar
>is very divisive
>called 50% of americans "deplorable scum"

wew lad

Hillary will do more damage to Russia than she'd do to the UK or the U desu.

Eventually you have to show proof or shut up

He's doing better in Nevada, New Mexico and Colorado than Virginia. Michigan and Wisconsin are more likely to go red than Virginia.

All desperate conspiracy theories

Every red state is possible, but to be fair theres no way hes winning every of those states he marked red, but they are all in play, either leaning red or a swing state.

How much do you guys actually earn for getting replies from us honestly? You can't be that stupid to think she sits a chance against Trump on the debate stage. Even with the mods trying to shit on him with awful questions, he'll rope a dope her into a stupor. This is of course assuming she can even make it up there. I'm thinking they'll make it a 30 minute debate since that's about all she can handle being in front of people/cameras.

I guess this vid is a conspiracy lmao!

People get dizzy in the heat it happens all the time

I'll give you proof when you give me proof of Trumps racism.

How many times do you have to be proven wrong in this thread before you shut your whore mouth?

>it's breitpart not reliable
no it's reuters
>reuters is republican biased called romney win
no they said obama was ahead
>that image was photoshopped
no, here's the link
>shut up you racist sexcist drumpf fan!

You look unbelievably stupid right now. The pay cannot be worth the embarrassment.

with two candidates it's almost always like this, it has to be extremely one-sided to get more extreme, when Reagan won in 1984, he had "only" 58,8 %, but that was enough to take every single state except Minnesota

Wishful thinking, that stupid clown act might work on republicans but not in normal folks

He wants to keep Muslims out, literal racism

>His rallies cost something like $50 to attend.

LOLWUT?

His rallies are free. Problem is it's a bitch to actually get in because of all the people.

>People fall unconscious and need to be bundled into a car in average weather, it happens all the time.

Ayyyy

Nice

You mean people like you that plug your ears and yell racist bigot cheeto face gibs me dats etc. So people or children? Most liberals I know are 6 year olds trapped in adult bodies. They just want everything handed to em.

It does, maybe you should go out sometimes instead of jerking off to farage pics

kek. Walter White is of course a Trumpfag.

>80F
>"people get dizzy in the heat"

Since when were rigidity, spastic muscle movements, and total loss of motor control symptoms of dizziness or heat exhaustion?

Literally one of the only things trump has going for him is that fact that hes so likeable.

How is getting money every month from the government being oppressed again?

Yeah right racists aren't likable

but that's owen jones

>regularly attend airshows
>some in 90F weather
>lots of old veterans
>i've never once seen anyone faint

THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

SHE'S JUST TIRED

IT WAS A SCORCHING 80F

GLOBAL WARMING

Look a pretend Internet Doctor gtfo

>cuck

obviously not CTR, nothing to see here goys

I stand corrected. I could've sworn one of his events near me during the primaries said tickets were $50 a piece. Maybe it included signs/shirts/hats and stuff. I don't know. I wanted to go but couldnt. My wife and I are saving up for a trip - not to Europe though because of all the imaginary muslim attacks kek.

>dizzy from heat
>still wearing coat
>not sitting down
>not drinking fluids

You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

>Islam is a race

He lost because of low turn out, not because those whites went out and voted against him.

She did all those things off camera. She was projecting a strong image

it's over

youtube.com/watch?v=QLzJYaMGx9Y
they will vote for whoever helps them.

Add one for Maine's 2nd district, the state has a split vote system.

Whites did vote for obama though.

Answer the questions:

* Since when were rigidity, spastic muscle movements, and total loss of motor control symptoms of dizziness or heat exhaustion?

* Would someone struggling with heat continue to wear a jacket?

Can you guys stop replying to the most obvious trolls in the world, for fucking once? There are no Clinton fans on Cred Forums. Stop replying to them, to Cred Forums btfo threads, to really makes you think threads. You act like retards sometimes.

dn.no/staticprojects/2016/08/vippestatspillet/

>collapsing
>being carried into a van
>projecting a strong image

Yes, yes you are a special kind of stupid.

None of those things happened. Sure she got light headed it was a hot day anyone her age would have that happen

But we're already on 57 posts by this ID.

My record sure has been corrected! Thanks!!!

I'm not saying they didn't. I'm saying that the segment of whites who generally lean Republican didn't bother turning out to vote. Romeny was an unappealing Mormon weirdo, a hard sell that he flopped on by not even bothering to campaign at all the entire month of October.

>anyone her age would have that happen
You mean like Trump who's yet to pass out and be bundled into a car? :^)

Trump is 2 or 3 years older than her and has absolutely no issues. Are you actually retarded?

I won't feel comfortable about Trump winning until the polls show him 20 electoral votes ahead. On election day.

Look I honestly believe in Hillary. Why don't you go troll Reddit or something

When Steinfags and Johnsonfags are included, Trump looses.
nmpoliticalreport.com/92378/new-poll-shows-close-race-in-nm-between-trump-clinton/

I agree, 2012 was my first election and I was not happy about voting for Romney.

He was just so fucking lame.

That we know of he won't release his med report

The undecided vote is still significant

>60 posts by this ID
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Were talking about hillary collapsing and being thrown into a van not about medical reports. Stay on topic dipshit. If you're gonna shill, at least stay focused.

Any electoral map that has Maine as blue should be instantly discounted, the state splits it's vote and one of it's districts is overwhelmingly pro trump.

He doesn't need to, there's no reason to be suspect of his health - he hasn't passed out in public. :^)

I wasn't very politically active back then so I just didn't even bother

wow a high quality video about pepe

True, but it would be a misstep to consider NM redpilled at this time.

Fuck this 60 post CTR faggot. I wonder if these idiots have any actual work related skills. Since most of the illegal immigrants will be deported, who will I hire for my landscaping? I legitimately won't have time to do it myself. What is the rate they get paid to post on here? I'd match that.

>Britebart
wew.

I agree. Its definitely still a battleground state. All of them are.

>$0.10 deposited per post
>CTR thanks you for your very generous support

WEW FUCKING LAD
E
W
L
A
D

Overall tho, we good.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN11M2A4

hotair.com/archives/2016/09/18/media-grudgingly-admits-trump-polls/

freep.com/story/sports/college/2016/09/18/michigan-football-michigan-state-football/90620780/

if this is even somewhat true theres no way hillary can win.

It's new mexico, we're literally in competition with Mississippi for "dumbest state". Please nuke.

this

My fault! accidentally included some sports article. My fault. Pay no attention.

>her legs went out from under her
>they threw her in the van like a slab of meat
>"I'm feeling fine." (Puts on European only style blue-tinted glasses) "My, what a beautiful day"

posting in a breitbart thread